Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo (21980 Views)

Fake INEC Official Arrested In Famgbe, Bayelsa By The Police (Photo) / Fake INEC Officials Caught Registering Voters In Amaechi, Wike’s LG / 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by kingbang: 10:06am On Nov 15, 2013
ifyalways: if its in the news then yep,it might be true BUT my first reaction to the thread still stands. How could any sane person carry such an "unconfirmed" news on the head and run away with it ?

So,now its in the news that some boys were caught with APC ballot papers, how could we be sure they are NOT planted?
Anyway, na Ngige palaver be dat, he'll deal with it.

Now you are talking Nne. I wont defend APGA if they try such thing! Planted? By whom? So one can plant 180 people? Please educate me more on this.
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by ifyalways(f): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2013
Arysexy:

unconfirmed does not make the news fake, even with all d pictures he posted u did not believe the news. y not do a little search before tagging it "propaganda"

If u had read through before commenting, u wud av read many comments from ppl dat watched d news on AIT, NTA, STV and channels.

i know Rochas is ur Govnor, but u dont have to jump into conclusion to defend him when facts on ground are glaring
You know how? You know my state of origin or what?

The way you clowns run around on this section is hilarious. cheesy
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Arysexy(m): 10:10am On Nov 15, 2013
ifyalways:
You know how? You know my state of origin or what?

The way you clowns run around on this section is hilarious. cheesy

ify ahiazu mbaise, dont think u can hide from d sun tongue tongue tongue
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 15, 2013
One_Naira:

Freeglobe is actually igbo. You don't know her well. Don't allow her support of ngige cloud your judgment. The person I'm in doubt of is berem though.
keep doubting my ethnicity! I owe you no further explanation. Do you want me to tell you the name of my eze,kindred and family name? grin
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by biafranqueen: 10:11am On Nov 15, 2013
I find it very interesting that APC leaders went to see IBB just 24 hours ago I wonder if they talked about my beloved state in the "closed door meeting" take a look at the the leaders of APC and who Berem and her cohorts want to rule Anambra http://allafrica.com/stories/201311140783.html

I will be so glad for it to be over so they can stop their open lusting for Anambra for the next 4 years.
They should let Ngige be the party Chairman if they really want to see his progress, because he has no place in our state after this his dirty poli tricking!

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by igbsam(m): 10:12am On Nov 15, 2013
Those of you screaming "Unconfirmed and that you saw it on tv" Did the TV stations you watched it from reportedly told you guys they confessed to being APC Members coming to Anambra to Rig Elections ? Come on guys! The reason why i tagged those part Unconfirmed was because it was unconfirmed. If you noticed, i bracketed some part of the news unconfirmed cos we are not sure yet until investigations are complete.

Meanwhile, make una stop this tribalism o! Na so World War take dey start o!
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Abagworo(m): 10:12am On Nov 15, 2013
igbsam: The Commissioner of Police Imo State CP Mohammed Kastina just finished his briefing with pressmen this evening wherein he informed them that the command arrested 181 youths mostly from the southwest part of Nigeria (Unconfirmed) in a popular hotel (Disney Hotel) In Owerri Imo State Capital.

Among items found on the men were said to be many Ngige 2014 posters (Unconfirmed), fake INEC Election Observer Cards, Voters Card, 12 Vehicles etc.

Interviewing them, most of them said they came from Osun State(Unconfirmed). They said they were given N10,000 each with a promise of more monies in return after the elections. They said they were told to move into Owerri for their accommodation, hospitality and camping pending the last night to the Anambara Guber polls.

Amongst those arrested are two members of the Imo Security Network in their uniforms and with their 2 Pump Action Rifles and live cartridges. Addressing newsmen, the Imo CP wondered why people from the west going to Anambara would be found in Imo State? He wondered that Imo was not holding any elections and have no reason hosting such youths from other states.

CP Mohammed Kastina reiterated that Imo State would not be used to perpetuate violence or thuggery in the name of politics.. He said the command is poised to maintain peace in the state and would deal with any threat no matter how highly placed.

As at the time of filling this news, there are unconfirmed reports that another mass of youths are camped in a prominent hotel owned by a highly placed government officials and are also bound for Anambara State to aide the APC candidate (Unconfirmed) in the Anambara guber election.

So this is the news with all these uncomfirmed crap. What I was able to deduce from the whole write-up is

(1) that the guns were not owned and had nothing to do with the arrested youths.

(2) They actually were in possession of observer cards and the uncomfirmed position here is whether it is fake or not.

My conclusion is that when you corroborate with the other article, then its obvious they are actually election observers .
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by tomakint: 10:13am On Nov 15, 2013
Honestly, I don't know when some species of Ramapithecus here will upgrade to the status of Homo Sapien Sapien, even when the FACTS are painted in white they still can't decipher, even a baboon can figure out out that, APC are bunch of desperados who wouldn't mind to do anything to be in POWER at all cost especially when one recalls that, a Tinubu (who rigged himself to power in 2003 against the gentle Omoluabi, late Funsho Williams) calls the shot in the Association of Political Confusionists! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by ifyalways(f): 10:13am On Nov 15, 2013
kingbang:

Now you are talking Nne. I wont defend APGA if they try such thing! Planted? By whom? So one can plant 180 people? Please educate me more on this.

End of discussion. I've got strong allergy to merry-go-round, dizzy spell ish.

How can I possibly discus "Nigerian politics and electioneering" with someone who doesn't understand "people planting and frame up" ?

EOD.
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Arysexy(m): 10:14am On Nov 15, 2013
Abagworo:

So this is the news with all these uncomfirmed crap. What I was able to deduce from the whole write-up is

(1) that the guns were not owned and had nothing to do with the arrested youths.

(2) They actually were in possession of observer cards and the uncomfirmed position here is whether it is fake or not.

My conclusion is that when you corroborate with the other article, then its obvious they are actually election observers .

oga in ur effort to defend these APC crooks u highlighted only observer cards and left the VOTERS CARDS found on them. are u bn fair? what are osun indigenes doing with anambra state registered voters card?

Rochas joining APC has beclouded u ppls's sense of fair judgement ndi imo.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by ifyalways(f): 10:16am On Nov 15, 2013
Arysexy:

ify ahiazu mbaise, dont think u can hide from d sun tongue tongue tongue
LMAO

Comic relieve. Ahiazu Mbaise indeed. cheesy

nie ye gbeyee.
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by OgologoDimkpa: 10:18am On Nov 15, 2013
tomakint: Honestly, I don't know when some species of Ramapithecus here will upgrade to the status of Homo Sapien Sapien, even when the FACTS are painted in white they still can't decipher, even a baboon can figure out out that, APC are bunch of desperados who wouldn't mind to do anything to be in POWER at all cost especially when one recalls that, a Tinubu (who rigged himself to power in 2003 against the gentle Omoluabi, late Funsho Williams) calls the shot in the Association of Political Confusionists! undecided
It dosen't start today. Take a look at the write up on their anointed candidate NGIGE angry

Anambra state doesn't have a place for his likes.
He sneaked into Awka Gov't house via electoral fraud and such won't repeat itself never! and not in Anambra.
It took a legal tussel and sincere men of the wig to drive the same ballot box manipulator out of Awka Gov't house declaring him and his seasonal fraud a molestation on democracy.
Lepoard hardly change his colour but we've got this cat in the bag afterall. It would be the worst thing that could happen in Anambra had we been caught unawares.

Interestingly, all gubernatorial contestants are Anambra sons but Anambra having seperated the wheat from the corn its glaring who stands by the folk to possibly decide the future of Anambra citizens and Ndiigbo in the next 8years...

So the hired media constables who have never made it across the Niger bridge head except for their human cargo 3am deportation mission? How many of these gambles would adopt his same character for a ward concillor in their homes?

In Anambra, we shall celebrate continuity, the peoples mandate and a true challenge to the lagos deportation insult...

LONG LIVE ANAMBRA STATE!

6 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by mike404(m): 10:19am On Nov 15, 2013
ifyalways:
Who wants to read your pathetic life story, you disgusting dolt?

Do I look like I give a damn 'bout you,your hoe mom and the asinine lineage? Clear off, omo ole jati jati.
GOSH I CAN'T JUST BELIEVE THAT I'M STILL EXCHANGING WORDS WIV A BASKAD LIKE YAgrin PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR. I WANT YHU TO SIT YA MUM DOWN AND ASK WHO YA FATHER WAZ...,I'M DONE WITH YA

5 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by igbsam(m): 10:19am On Nov 15, 2013
Make una stop all this fight o cry before seun close my thread and delete am o. Na God i take beg una!
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Abagworo(m): 10:20am On Nov 15, 2013
Arysexy:

oga in ur effort to defend these APC crooks u highlighted only observer cards and left the VOTERS CARDS found on them. are u bn fair? what are osun indigenes doing with anambra state registered voters card?

Rochas joining APC has beclouded u ppls's sense of fair judgement ndi imo.

I believe there were voters cards. Any one with voter's card could be a registered voter as 180 people cannot change the outcome of the election. That the observer ID is there lends credence to the authenticity of them being observers. 2ndly I believe they consist of diverse ethnic groups and States and not particularly Osun.
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by ifyalways(f): 10:20am On Nov 15, 2013
igbsam: Those of you screaming "Unconfirmed and that you saw it on tv" Did the TV stations you watched it from reportedly told you guys they confessed to being APC Members coming to Anambra to Rig Elections ? Come on guys! The reason why i tagged those part Unconfirmed was because it was unconfirmed. If you noticed, i bracketed some part of the news unconfirmed cos we are not sure yet until investigations are complete.

Meanwhile, make una stop this tribalism o! Na so World War take dey start o!
Yoooo, wate ma o burukwa ndi GH.

Even the OP don fear the speed at which his "unconfirmed " story took off. cheesy
Let us know when you confirm dis ya tori oh.
Tada!
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Arysexy(m): 10:21am On Nov 15, 2013
ifyalways:
LMAO

Comic relieve. Ahiazu Mbaise indeed. cheesy

nie ye gbeyee.

This is why i dont support our daughter getting married to ndi oil. u see how difficult it is for u to take a stand.

ify ahiazu mabaise imo state married to and oil man. u r stil igbo. when ur APC commit crime against ur father's land say d truth and shame them.
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by tomakint: 10:22am On Nov 15, 2013
ogologodimkpa:
It dosen't start today. Take a look at the write up on their anointed candidate NGIGE angry
Anambra state doesn't have a place for his likes.
He sneaked into Awka Gov't house via electoral fraud and such won't repeat itself never! and not in Anambra.
It took a legal tussel and sincere men of the wig to drive the same ballot box manipulator out of Awka Gov't house declaring him and his seasonal fraud a molestation on democracy.
Lepoard hardly change his colour but we've got this cat in the bag afterall. It would be the worst thing that could happen in Anambra had we been caught unawares.

Interestingly, all gubernatorial contestants are Anambra sons but Anambra having seperated the wheat from the corn its glaring who stands by the folk to possibly decide the future of Anambra citizens and Ndiigbo in the next 8years...

So the hired media constables who have never made it across the Niger bridge head except for their human cargo 3am deportation mission? How many of these gambles would adopt his same character for a ward concillor in their homes?

In Anambra, we shall celebrate continuity, the peoples mandate and a true challenge to the lagos deportation insult...

LONG LIVE ANAMBRA STATE!
The more reason I opened this thread; https://www.nairaland.com/1502888/anambrarians-wise-learn-us-ondo dedicating it to Anambrarians to resist SLAVERY, OATH of SECRECY and MORTGAGING YOUR FUTURE from TINUBU, learn from us, ONDO PEOPLE!

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by OgologoDimkpa: 10:22am On Nov 15, 2013
Abagworo:

I believe there were voters cards. Any one with voter's card could be a registered voter as 180 people cannot change the outcome of the election. That the observer ID is there lends credence to the authenticity of them being observers. 2ndly I believe they consist of diverse ethnic groups and States and not particularly Osun.
Who said?
A single vote can make a difference.
APC wants to win at all cost and we'tt not succumb to that angry
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by kingbang: 10:23am On Nov 15, 2013
ifyalways:
End of discussion. I've got strong allergy to merry-go-round, dizzy spell ish.

How can I possibly discus "Nigerian politics and electioneering" with someone who doesn't understand "people planting and frame up" ?

EOD.

Because you practically have nothing sensible to discuss and obviously know next to nothing about Nigeria politics. To hell with APC and their desperation!

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by OgologoDimkpa: 10:26am On Nov 15, 2013
biafranqueen: I find it very interesting that APC leaders went to see IBB just 24 hours ago I wonder if they talked about my beloved state in the "closed door meeting" take a look at the the leaders of APC and who Berem and her cohorts want to rule Anambra http://allafrica.com/stories/201311140783.html

I will be so glad for it to be over so they can stop their open lusting for Anambra for the next 4 years.
They should let Ngige be the party Chairman if they really want to see his progress, because he has no place in our state after this his dirty poli tricking!
grin
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by mike404(m): 10:27am On Nov 15, 2013
tomakint: Honestly, I don't know when some species of Ramapithecus here will upgrade to the status of Homo Sapien Sapien, even when the FACTS are painted in white they still can't decipher, even a baboon can figure out out that, APC are bunch of desperados who wouldn't mind to do anything to be in POWER at all cost especially when one recalls that, a Tinubu (who rigged himself to power in 2003 against the gentle Omoluabi, late Funsho Williams) calls the shot in the Association of Political Confusionists! undecided

PREACH ON BROTHER. WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO BAR FUNSHO WILLIAMS. MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE AMENsad

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by igbsam(m): 10:27am On Nov 15, 2013
ifyalways:
Yoooo, wate ma o burukwa ndi GH.

Even the OP don fear the speed at which his "unconfirmed " story took off. cheesy
Let us know when you confirm dis ya tori oh.
Tada!
I dey fear na.....before una begin blow unaselves from screen to screen o!
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by ifyalways(f): 10:28am On Nov 15, 2013
*Yawns*

Boring thread fa! Congregation of sore,cry babies. cheesy

Thread un-followed.
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by OgologoDimkpa: 10:28am On Nov 15, 2013
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by mike404(m): 10:28am On Nov 15, 2013
ifyalways:

Was I supposed to like shiver or laugh after reading this nonsense?

Boy,pick your dumb face off the floor and clear off. You are a huge bore. All noise and no action.

Shior
OJI OTU EME ORJI I'M DONE WIV YA cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Arysexy(m): 10:29am On Nov 15, 2013
Abagworo:

oga election observers are not suppose to take part in d election, they are d watch out umpires. wot are they doing with anambra state registerd voters card when most of them are from osun? Do u rmbr d news last week about voters card bn sold for 5k? why do u think 180 votes multiplied by the number of the yet to be caught groups in other hotels wont make a differnce? hw many votes did ngige use to beat Dora Akunyili in d last senatorial election?

what make u think the fake observer ID cards are not to give them easy passage when stopped by poilce?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Lilimax(f): 10:35am On Nov 15, 2013
hmmm...
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by nduchucks: 10:41am On Nov 15, 2013
I don't believe the naivety of many of you people. This story has too many holes as it is, and it is difficult to reach a rational conclusion about the truth of the matter.

I'll simply state that, anyone who thinks that APGA, PDP, or even APC, is planning to play by the rules with 100% certainty in Anambra, should have his/her head examined. Each one of these parties will go to any length including using hoodlums and rigging, to win this election.

May God preserve the lives of our youths who will be used as foot soldiers for miserly (N5000 - N1000), because they have no jobs or hope.
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:46am On Nov 15, 2013
mike404: OJI OTU EME ORJI I'M DONE WIV YA cheesy
otu kwa? Hahahahaha mike you funny o. Nnu na sugar juru nwata ahu ukwu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Governor-Elect, Sanwo-olu, Femi Hamzat Visit Osinbajo (photos) / COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) / FEC Okays New Salary Structure For Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.