Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo (21984 Views)

Fake INEC Official Arrested In Famgbe, Bayelsa By The Police (Photo) / Fake INEC Officials Caught Registering Voters In Amaechi, Wike’s LG / 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by OneNaira6: 9:30am On Nov 15, 2013
russellino:

I have always liked ngige but the fact that ppl who pop champagne when they hear that an igbo man died in the north, curse and wish igbos death at every given opportunity, post pics of starving igbo babies are hailing him all of a sudden is making me worried. I just wish we had more options.

Gbam I support *1000. That's why i don't get this whole acussation of tribalism from them.

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by hushmail: 9:31am On Nov 15, 2013
NGIGE AGAIN!!

ONWA HAS CEASED TO SHINE!!!

NDI ANAMBRA PLEASE BE WISE!!!

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Arysexy(m): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2013
God will continue exposing our enemies, they wanna rig in our land and taunt us about how they captured our land. God will arrest them all tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Arysexy(m): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2013
This thread has refused to hit FP bc it exposed APC rigging plan, even with all d links provided. If it were to be anti igbo or PDP news, it wud be on FP within 5mins

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by mike404(m): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2013
taharqa: Hehehehehe..... I just dey laugh
GUY ME WAN KII THAT GEH WEY DEY PARADE HERSELF AS IGBO GEH. I FIT MUD THAT GEH IF I SET MA EYEZ ON HERangry

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by biafranqueen: 9:34am On Nov 15, 2013
One_Naira:

Na wa ooo. So ngige actually did that? I can't believe utomi supported that man. I keep saying it, utomi joining APC is the worst thing he ever did in his political career. They are starting to.blacken his mindset. Smh
the APC take God fatherism to a whole different level my Dear blood in blood out APC has the cash to support you but once your in the APC cult your life is finished Berem Freeglobe beware

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by ifyalways(f): 9:38am On Nov 15, 2013
Rubbish story!

Propagandists at work. It will all end soon- less than 48 hours actually.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by mike404(m): 9:39am On Nov 15, 2013
Arysexy: This thread has refused to hit FP bc it exposed APC rigging plan, even with all d links provided. If it were to be anti igbo or PDP news, it wud be on FP within 5mins
IF YOU ARE EXPECTING THIS VERY THREAD TO HIT THE FRONT PAGE THEN YOU ARE ON A LONGEST THING grin TINUBU IS ALREADY IN CONTROL OF NAIRALAND

5 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by nafiachi(m): 9:39am On Nov 15, 2013
warrior01: Jesussss!!!!! APC again? Anyway, I'm not surprised; tis their modus operandi and they will be the first to cry foul.Nonsense

Bro, why the sudden rush into conclusions, so far even the writter is banking on allegations.
Anyone can sponsor those guys, let's be sure first.
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Arysexy(m): 9:40am On Nov 15, 2013
ifyalways: Rubbish story!

my mama say i be igbo read below

http://legisreportsng.com/news-flash-anambra-polls-police-in-imo-parades-180-hoodlums-with-fake-voting-cards-riffles-others/

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by biafranqueen: 9:40am On Nov 15, 2013
One_Naira:

Freeglobe is actually igbo. You don't know her well. Don't allow her support of ngige cloud your judgment. The person I'm in doubt of is berem though.
I actually like Freeglobe but you know how it is when you know a family member take an oath with a secret cult you are no longer free to eat or drink at they house again embarassed

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by karlmax2: 9:43am On Nov 15, 2013
Just watched it on channels tv news .

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by kingbang: 9:44am On Nov 15, 2013
ifyalways: Rubbish story!

Propaganda form who? Its all in the news please. Do your research before coming here to spew thrash!!! Ngige is going down tomorrow. Quote me!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Arysexy(m): 9:45am On Nov 15, 2013
karl max: Just watched it on channels tv news .

Thank God more people are collaborating the news, its even scrolling on AIT as we comment now. watched it last night on AIT saw d touts and d incriminating evidences displayed
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by kingbang: 9:49am On Nov 15, 2013
ifyalways:

May a zillion millipedes feast on the rotten finger of yours. Internet rat feeling funky.

Try ya luck today with all that BS make sandpaper level your arse this morning. Ozu .

Nne, stop defending the indefensible. It makes you look silly! Daalu

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by ifyalways(f): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2013
kingbang:

Propaganda form who? Its all in the news please. Do your research before coming here to spew thrash!!! Ngige is going down tomorrow. Quote me!!!!

Research on a topic like the OP's opening post with "unconfirmed" in every sentence?

The best and smartest rigger will win for sure.

Edit : now feed on my trash- mr trash collector.
Shior!
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by kingbang: 9:52am On Nov 15, 2013
ifyalways:

Research on a topic like the OP's opening post with "unconfirmed" in every sentence?

It is all over in the news! Channels, AIT. What other source do you need? Na waa o. Ife di njo, di njo biko!

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Abagworo(m): 9:54am On Nov 15, 2013
biafranqueen: Okoroach's boy I was waiting for you so tell ur Oga the plan has failed they should of told his own police force they mess him up, you guys should have brought them in on the master plan grin now Babatunde will tell everyone that he was hired by your Oga and His APC Godfathers you people are not doing well in this your corner corner rigging! The Ancestors of our land will never let u people win

Lol. I'm not a member of any party as you should have known. I'm only an unbiased, wise and neutral Nigerian that say things as they are. If APC wants to rig why would they import people who cannot speak Igbo? I want Nigeria to change and I want all of us to be comfortable like I am as a man. I hate the level of poverty and infrastructural backwardness in our country and anything that could change that is supported by me. Obi ruled for 8years with nothing to show and wants to install another person to waste 4 more years.
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by mike404(m): 9:56am On Nov 15, 2013
kingbang:

Nne, stop defending the indefensible. It makes you look silly! Daalu
THE GEH NA OLOBE NOW
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Abagworo(m): 9:56am On Nov 15, 2013
Arysexy:

Thank God more people are collaborating the news, its even scrolling on AIT as we comment now. watched it last night on AIT saw d touts and d incriminating evidences displayed

What are the "incriminating" evidences ?
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Arysexy(m): 9:56am On Nov 15, 2013
ifyalways:

unconfirmed does not make the news fake, even with all d pictures he posted u did not believe the news. y not do a little search before tagging it "propaganda"

If u had read through before commenting, u wud av read many comments from ppl dat watched d news on AIT, NTA, STV and channels.

i know Rochas is ur Govnor, but u dont have to jump into conclusion to defend him when facts on ground are glaring
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by ifyalways(f): 9:58am On Nov 15, 2013
kingbang:

It is all over in the news! Channels, AIT. What other source do you need? Na waa o. Ife di njo, di njo biko!
if its in the news then yep,it might be true BUT my first reaction to the thread still stands. How could any sane person carry such an "unconfirmed" news on the head and run away with it ?

So,now its in the news that some boys were caught with APC ballot papers, how could we be sure they are NOT planted?
Anyway, na Ngige palaver be dat, he'll deal with it.
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Arysexy(m): 9:59am On Nov 15, 2013
Abagworo:

What are the "incriminating" evidences ?

http://legisreportsng.com/news-flash-anambra-polls-police-in-imo-parades-180-hoodlums-with-fake-voting-cards-riffles-others/

NEWS FLASH: Anambra polls- Police in Imo parades 180 hoodlums with fake voting cards, riffles, others
Posted by: legis admin Posted date: November 15, 2013 | 8:08 am In: DEMOCRACY | comment : 11

LEGISREPORTS NG – The Imo State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Muhammadu Musa Katsina, about 8 p.m. on Thursday paraded about 180 persons arrested with fake voters’ cards, two pump action riffles, live ammunition, 15 buses and other incriminating materials.

According to Katsina, the suspects who came in from Osun State were allegedly heading to the Anambra State ahead of the scheduled Saturday, November 16, 2013, governorship election, but decided to lodge in a hotel in Owerri and perfect their plans before proceeding to Anambra. He said the command got a tip and swooped on them, recovering the above listed, stressing that after further investigations, the suspects would face the wrath of the law fully.

While reiterating the determination of his command to combat any breach of peace, he said the command would police the nooks and crannies of the state at all times. One of the suspects, Salawo Ayodele, confessed that they were members of an organization, “Justice, and Equity”, going to monitor the polls, adding that they were paid N10,000 feeding each by unmentioned politicians for the purposes of the election.

LEGISREPORTS gathered that they suspects were allegedly paid N50 million for the job to be carried successfully.

This report was prepared by our reporter in Owerri
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Abagworo(m): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2013
igbsam: The Commissioner of Police Imo State CP Mohammed Kastina just finished his briefing with pressmen this evening wherein he informed them that the command arrested 181 youths mostly from the southwest part of Nigeria (Unconfirmed) in a popular hotel (Disney Hotel) In Owerri Imo State Capital.

Among items found on the men were said to be many Ngige 2014 posters (Unconfirmed), fake INEC Election Observer Cards, Voters Card, 12 Vehicles etc.

Interviewing them, most of them said they came from Osun State(Unconfirmed). They said they were given N10,000 each with a promise of more monies in return after the elections. They said they were told to move into Owerri for their accommodation, hospitality and camping pending the last night to the Anambara Guber polls.

Amongst those arrested are two members of the Imo Security Network in their uniforms and with their 2 Pump Action Rifles and live cartridges. Addressing newsmen, the Imo CP wondered why people from the west going to Anambara would be found in Imo State? He wondered that Imo was not holding any elections and have no reason hosting such youths from other states.

CP Mohammed Kastina reiterated that Imo State would not be used to perpetuate violence or thuggery in the name of politics.. He said the command is poised to maintain peace in the state and would deal with any threat no matter how highly placed.

As at the time of filling this news, there are unconfirmed reports that another mass of youths are camped in a prominent hotel owned by a highly placed government officials and are also bound for Anambara State to aide the APC candidate (Unconfirmed) in the Anambara guber election.

So this is the news with all these uncomfirmed crap. What I was able to deduce from the whole write-up is

(1) that the guns were not owned and had nothing to do with the arrested youths.

(2) They actually were in possession of observer cards and the uncomfirmed position here is whether it is fake or not.

My conclusion is that when you corroborate with the other article, then its obvious they are actually election observers .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. / Photos Of Buhari, Lamido Sanusi In Mecca / President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians Is An Embarrassment - Ozekhome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.