Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo (21983 Views)

Fake INEC Official Arrested In Famgbe, Bayelsa By The Police (Photo) / Fake INEC Officials Caught Registering Voters In Amaechi, Wike’s LG / 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by taharqa: 10:47am On Nov 15, 2013
Abagworo:

Lol. I'm not a member of any party as you should have known. I'm only an unbiased, wise and neutral Nigerian that say things as they are. If APC wants to rig why would they import people who cannot speak Igbo? I want Nigeria to change and I want all of us to be comfortable like I am as a man. I hate the level of poverty and infrastructural backwardness in our country and anything that could change that is supported by me. Obi ruled for 8years with nothing to show and wants to install another person to waste 4 more years.
I just dey laugh..hehehehehe
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by mike404(m): 10:49am On Nov 15, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1516038/world-bank-adopt-anambras-education/2 OMO THE LIKES OF ABAGWORO AND HIS FELLOW NAIRALAND APC CHIEFTAINS GO DRINK OTA PIA PIA BECAUSE OF THIS NEWS O

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by khamas19: 10:49am On Nov 15, 2013
hmm
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by gratiaeo(m): 10:50am On Nov 15, 2013
Liar Muhammad ll be sorrowfully weeping and gnashing his golo stained teeth anywhere he is now

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by mike404(m): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2013
VICTORCIZA: otu kwa? Hahahahaha mike you funny o. Nnu na sugar juru nwata ahu ukwu
MANA OBU IHE UMU ALA WU OTU NA ARU NA LAGOS

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by wirinet(m): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2013
ogologodimkpa: Who said?
A single vote can make a difference.
APC wants to win at all cost and we'tt not succumb to that angry

A single vote can make a difference? How come? I thought you people said no true igbo son or daughter would vote for Ngige and his hausa/yoruba/ Muslim/terrorist/igbo departing party - APC? So how can 180 yoruba thugs make a difference for Ngige in an election with over 1.7 million registered voters, When he would require simple majority in at least 2/3 of the local governments to win.
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 15, 2013
russellino:

Hypocritical nonsense. We know the ppl who run the industry of half truths. Who needs propaganda with igbo haters like u. Your tin-god tinubu plays the game and has taught u all very well. For example GEJ calls AC.N tactics rascally and tinubu rushes days later to address a huge crowd of ppl to tell them that GEJ called yoruba fathers and mothers rascals!

Tinubu was in PH to woo amaechi some days ago and that slithery tongued snake told PH youths that amaechi's problem is because he fought against bayelsa ppl taking their oil wells. Sophisticated, devilish and despicable display of lies

We need to make this National Conference tick so we can all decide if we want answer our papa name. Yorubas should support it and stop playing politics

Guess what?

I really don't give a flying fvuck who Ibo people allow to govern your states....its has absolutely no effect on me or my pocket.

Whoever you vote...you live with the consequences.

I really want a genuine national conference to really put some clear cut demarcation on our level of interaction in Nigeria.

If we eventually go back to the regions...whatever you do in your region will be entirely your business and headache....whatever we do in the SW will be our headache.

It gonna be a win-win situation for everybody.
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Arysexy(m): 10:55am On Nov 15, 2013
wirinet:

A single vote can make a difference? How come? I thought you people said no true igbo son or daughter would vote for Ngige and his hausa/yoruba/ Muslim/terrorist/igbo departing party - APC? So how can 180 yoruba thugs make a difference for Ngige in an election with over 1.7 million registered voters, When he would require simple majority in at least 2/3 of the local governments to win.

180 into many places yet to be exposed can make a huge difference. who knows how many of them lodged in oguta, mbaise etc
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by taharqa: 10:58am On Nov 15, 2013
Abagworo:

I believe there were voters cards. Any one with voter's card could be a registered voter as 180 people cannot change the outcome of the election. That the observer ID is there lends credence to the authenticity of them being observers. 2ndly I believe they consist of diverse ethnic groups and States and not particularly Osun.
So people who are 'Registered Voters' in an election can still be 'Observers' in that same election, ko??..... Na laugh we still dey: hehehehehe...

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Chinonso14(m): 10:59am On Nov 15, 2013
Apc Apc Apc...
They nah fit do anyfin jorh na yoruba they be..highest one blow 30dead..*abeg nah abuse* God bless nigeria

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:02am On Nov 15, 2013
mike404: MANA OBU IHE UMU ALA WU OTU NA ARU NA LAGOS
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Arysexy(m): 11:02am On Nov 15, 2013
halleluyah! finally d needful has been done. now on front page. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

mukina weldone oooo

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:03am On Nov 15, 2013
APC GOD DON CATCH UNA

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by MrAboki: 11:04am On Nov 15, 2013
Election never start, Okorocha and APC mind don dey cut.... grin

5 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 15, 2013
Arysexy: halleluyah! finally d needful has been done. now on front page. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

mukina weldone oooo

Yes ooo...

FP to expose your lies... cheesy
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Arysexy(m): 11:08am On Nov 15, 2013
ilugunboy:

Yes ooo...

FP to expose your lies
... cheesy

To expose APC sophisticated desperation and rigging plan in my beloved state. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by aventura: 11:10am On Nov 15, 2013
I love my country Nigeria irrespective of it's ethnic, political and religious differences........WAZOBIA till I die cheesy cheesy
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 15, 2013
Arysexy:

[s]To expose APC sophisticated desperation and rigging plan in my beloved state. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue[/s]

You are profoundly naive...too emotional.
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by mike404(m): 11:13am On Nov 15, 2013
ALHAJI MUSILIU ABDULNGIGE IS ALREADY A FINISISHED PRODUCT IN ANAMBRA STATE

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Kairoseki77: 11:15am On Nov 15, 2013
This is really shameful.

Every sentence in the post says "unconfirmed", yet by the time the truth comes out, the damage to Ngige will already be done.

I despise desperate politicians, and people with no integrity who spread this nonsense.
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 15, 2013
Kairoseki77: This is really shameful.

Every sentence in the post says "unconfirmed", yet by the time the truth comes out, the damage to Ngige will already be done.

I despise desperate politicians, and people with no integrity who spread this nonsense.

Don't bother yourself....

90% of those making noise here don't live anywhere close to Anambra talkless of having a voter's card to vote with.

The real voters are not perturbed with this type of lies and cheap blackmail.
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by aventura: 11:18am On Nov 15, 2013
Why is it that you don't find Gbawe and co on threads like this? Bunch of fucking Hypocrites. cool

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Urine: 11:20am On Nov 15, 2013
If you want to know the truth about this story wait till Monday.
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by aventura: 11:21am On Nov 15, 2013
ilugunboy:

90% of those making noise here don't live anywhere close to Anambra talkless of having a voter's card to vote with.

....and I guess you have 4 voters card grin grin grin grin you are probably high on congealed okomu oil. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by kingbang: 11:21am On Nov 15, 2013
ilugunboy:

Of course all yall Yoruba Ngige fans do not live in Anambra and wont vote tomorrow. We the real Anambrarians will vote tomorrow and we shall vote for APGA. Do you understand it now son?

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Lilimax(f): 11:21am On Nov 15, 2013
mike404: MANA OBU IHE UMU ALA WU OTU NA ARU NA LAGOS
grin
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 15, 2013
Hahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah dem don catch dem again!!! PDP for life,goodluck jonathan till 2019 just saw the news on AIT
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Arysexy(m): 11:22am On Nov 15, 2013
Kairoseki77: This is really shameful.

unconfirmed was inserted by the OP

igbsam:
Those of you screaming "Unconfirmed and that you saw it on tv" Did the TV stations you watched it from reportedly told you guys they confessed to being APC Members coming to Anambra to Rig Elections ? Come on guys! The reason why i tagged those part Unconfirmed [/b]was because it was unconfirmed. If you noticed [b]i bracketed some part of the news unconfirmed cos we are not sure yet until investigations are complete.

Meanwhile, make una stop this tribalism o! Na so World War take dey start o!

Read below for the news

http://legisreportsng.com/news-flash-anambra-polls-police-in-imo-parades-180-hoodlums-with-fake-voting-cards-riffles-others/
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Lilimax(f): 11:23am On Nov 15, 2013
Arysexy: halleluyah! finally d needful has been done. now on front page. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

mukina weldone oooo
grin

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by adino(m): 11:23am On Nov 15, 2013
One_Naira:

Freeglobe is actually igbo. You don't know her well. Don't allow her support of ngige cloud your judgment. The person I'm in doubt of is berem though.
Freeglobe is still bitter about Soludo. Thank God Obi made a fool of soludo, that guy's betrayal would have been Amaechi and Rochas put together.
berem is mannerless and a hater and she is either unmarried or married to a fellow hater on Nairaland.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown. / Buhari Ranked 14th Most Influential World Leader On Social Networks In 2016 / 2023: Northern Group Cautions Tinubu, Insists On Osinbajo, Zulum Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.