Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Online Dating and Possible Marriage. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Online Dating and Possible Marriage. (31143 Views)

Challenges Of Being A Single Guy And Possible Ways To Curbing Them / My Online Dating Experience. / Inferiority Complex in Dating and Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by JJYOU: 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2008
bluntpis:

The truth it no mata ow u look, [i]there is some one God has created just for you! No am not teasing u, its true. [/i]But u ve 2 play ur role, like be neat, smell good, speak well, brush ur teeth (very important), wear good cloths, be open, be honest, be confident, know yourself, always smile (very crucial), be happy, be wise, be humble and above all fear the Lord ur God who knows the heart of all men.

so very true. a microwave generation dont know how to wait for anything good
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by ula(f): 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2008
Actually, internet relationships as far as i know, its just like 2 out of every 100 relationships that really works! When i was first initiated to the internet, it was exciting and i wanted to chat and make friends, but with time you will realise that people hide under the internet and make themselves to be what they are not, its just once in a while that you meet the few honest ones, the same thing applies to the online dating stuff, people are just out to satisfy their selfish needs. So if you are going for it, (Shine your eyes , )and be ready for the lies, its the human nature!

Angelgirl, i agree with u 100%
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by dyabman(m): 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2008
its very good to date online
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by spikedcylinder: 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2008
Hmmmn. . . .
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by dyabman(m): 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2008
why is the hmmm?
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by spikedcylinder: 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2008
No comment! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Mindfreak1: 3:21am On Dec 09, 2008
:-x
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by ForrestOrc: 5:16am On Dec 03, 2010
hi there i'm new here
there are real success stories on online dating,
it doesn't matter where you meet, it's the feeling that counts

http://FemaleLibidoReviews.org
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by chykere(f): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2011
no joking.so if you are serious and cute,sweet ;d,loving,handsome, educated,a long list.buh in summary ready to get commited.lets talk. wink
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by bukky4: 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2011
online dating and possible marriage to me is good is not every thing on internet is corrupt in every rumour there will be element of true , some can see a sincere some online and also date that person and it can also lead to marriaqge
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by MMM2(m): 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2011
angry ?? ?
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2011
It sucks like Mard, You would even meet witches online. I dated 1 recently, I almost died
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Dam4real: 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2011
Worried about getting a partner of ur choice or about ur relationship,then all you need to do is to read an eBook that can erase you off those worries.To get this eBook,send text in this format: DATING * name * email address * location to 08054994000. Only 20 copies are available
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Onegai(f): 8:45am On Oct 08, 2011
Do what you believe
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Ehizario(m): 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2011
I sincerely believe in the effectiveness of online dating. Do not shy away from the existing possibilities in global communication. The world awaits. Explore and the only thing you can regret is not trying at all.

makes sense. never fear d unknown.
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by manalejo(m): 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2011
no joking.so if you are serious and cute,sweet ;d,loving,handsome, educated,a long list.buh in summary ready to get commited.lets talk
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by beninman(m): 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2011
That is why you need to visit beauty pageanties or buy the form for any beautifyl girl so that you can see who is beautiful. Anyway miss lekki is back again and last year was their first ever miss lekki and we all know what happen there and now they are back with their second ediction. follow them @ www.misslekkibeautypageant.com
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by albridge(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2011
online dating is certainly one way through which you can meet your partner.
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Ofido(m): 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2011
More testimonies plzzzz because me i believe i wil also met my better half online. truth is that i ve met with one or two life after charting, talking on phone and finally seeing each other. the last one almost lasted for half a year before her former guy came around u knw the famous okafor's law happened but how did i find out ther did it?, i knw a ripped maize wen i see one so i simply asked her to make a choice and she walked.

it works some times any way.
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Clusky: 8:53am On Oct 22, 2011
Sugar mummies is here 4 more info call 08168063958
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by doofanc: 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2011
@topic, why not?
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Shunke: 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2011
It works 4 some people and those'nt work 4 somepeople.so pls lets act wisely
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by dyedough(f): 2:46pm On Oct 29, 2011
i can def meet a handsome dude and date him online, mehn its convinient cool, but talking about marriage is a different story altogether we must see korokoro
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Rocktation(f): 11:59am On Oct 30, 2011
Well it'ยง cool and weird as well. Depending on. . .a lot of factors.
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by mezdim: 9:00am On Nov 02, 2011
i met my husband online,on facebook,but i neva had the intention of meetn my soulmate online same with him,i think God is involve,were eva ur man or woman is,you shall surely meet solong as you have God in ur life.
thnks
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by BlossomG: 10:48am On Nov 03, 2011
I c internet dateing as fun jareee
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by rakel05(f): 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2011
who wants to marry here? pls call me i will organise for you
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by babalo1: 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2011
Online dating can be a good way to meet potential suitors in today's hectic world but just having enough court a girl online can be challenging too, most of the time you meet someone living in UK or Nigeria while you are in the USA, now you are now faced with another hurdle, how to handle, long distance relationship.
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by gidigbam(m): 9:22am On Nov 06, 2011
i think i blv in geting a decent girl online,thats not to say all ladies looking 4 love online are desperados,good ones are still out there,so im still searching.
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by samtery(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2011
my name is yinka a god fear one and i believe every thing is possible by god grace.
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by obioha67: 1:52am On Nov 10, 2011
learn how to browse with ur Tv decorder absolutely free cal me on 07067073109 for more infomation
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by pastilo: 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2011
online dating is good if you ask me but mostly not everyone you meet online you end up see each other or contacting urself as the case maybe
but actually am desperate in need of someone online who i can always call and chat with

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee / Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies / 5 Qualities Of A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.