Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Online Dating and Possible Marriage. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Online Dating and Possible Marriage. (31133 Views)

Challenges Of Being A Single Guy And Possible Ways To Curbing Them / My Online Dating Experience. / Inferiority Complex in Dating and Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Seun(m): 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2005
I think I prefer sites like this one (www.nairaland.com) where young ppl get to talk about various issues before the issue of dating comes up. Most dating sites are like meat markets - you are trying to choose a potential mate based on mere appearance ... yuk.

E-harmony is better, but Nairaland is the best way. Ask legry and love4ever grin.
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by mamba(m): 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2005
Seun:

Nairaland is the best way. Ask legry and love4ever grin.

grin grin
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by legs(f): 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2005
word! word!
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by IAH(f): 12:17am On Jun 23, 2005
Seun:

but Nairaland is the best way.grin.

Yeah, yeah. And you can see many usernames testifying to that! grin
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by SIBLI06(m): 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2006
dominobaby smiley , I am a British guy and have been in Nigeria for over 7 years, I met my Nigeria wife on the internet and have not looked back ever since. We have been happily married for 2 1/2 years now and my beautiful wife is expecting our first child. Chat forums are a great way of unwinding, having fun and in my case meeting the perfect partner!! Luv to my Wife kiss
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by big6: 9:04am On Apr 04, 2006
i have meet many nice women on the net but i always make none what i want. i haved lived out of the country most of my life but i have always like nigerian women grin
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by desiree(f): 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2006
Online dating is another way for unscrupulous, lying married men to cheat on their wives. It only works out if both parties are honest and up-front abt it. My Asian friend is about to marry her Nigerian boyfriend-they met online.

http://www.onlinedatingmagazine.com/features/marriedmen.html
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by 4real(m): 2:30am On Apr 05, 2006
well i don't know for you guys but i met rubby (also a member of nairaland) on the net and we are getting married this year.
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by desiree(f): 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2006
4real:

well i don't know for you guys but i met rubby (also a member of nairaland) on the net and we are getting married this year.

WoW goodluck wish you all the best in your comming marriage smiley smiley
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by gem87(f): 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2006
depends just like evry other thing in life what works for 1 person may not work 4 another
it's all up to u
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by 4real(m): 5:47am On Apr 07, 2006
i guess so
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Nobody: 4:46am On Aug 02, 2006
well for me i think it works any ways but u have to be creful. i meet my girl griend about6 months b4 we met in real and o boy she is the bomb.
we have been dating for almost 3 years and i dont regret any inch of it , alreayd making marriage plans. the good part about internet dating is sinc eur not really seing the person most folks become more open and are better friends compared to an average guy walking down the street trying to woo a lady cos then ladies can show u thier skills at pretending.

on a good day assume i wooed my bae of the street she for not gree ooo cos she fine pass me small
na small i talk
cos i still fine some how wink
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by dominobaby(f): 8:22am On Aug 02, 2006
Sibli C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!

4real, i wish you and ruby all that best!

It sure would work for a 'few' sincere people.
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by slimpuppy(m): 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2006
[color=#770077][/color]
[flash=200,200][/flash][center][/center]
please can one get true love on the net. i'm looking for true love. please help me out
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by gem87(f): 12:11am On Aug 05, 2006
honey luv cums 2 u,
lookin 4 it is desperate and cn lead 2 being infatuated
it'll cum at it's own time and u'll fall wivout even takin a step,
gudluck
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by harvey(m): 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2006
@gem87

Thats true,and am a living example,my love came to me and she is the best thing i could ever imagine.am so proud to have a lady like her,and am ready to announce her to the world as my wife.its just the doing of God.
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2006
congratulations to all the wedding boys grin,as for internet dating i would say its not impossible but there is still a great need to meet the person physical and study the person and get to know the person is really who he/she says is, before you rush into dating/marriage.
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by whitelexi(m): 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2006
ThoniaSlim:

congratulations to all the wedding boys grin,as for internet dating i would say its not impossible but there is still a great need to meet the person physical and study the person and get to know the person is really who he/she says is, before you rush into dating/marriage.

Everyone's talking about their crush, who's ur own sef grin
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2006
@whitelexi
wetin sef angry why u wan kno? grin
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by whitelexi(m): 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2006
I just had a hunch, thats all grin
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2006
well sorry to disappoint you I HAVE GOT NO CRUSH IN NAIRALAND,AND THERE IS NO POSSIBILITY OF ME GETTING ONE IN THE NEAREST FUTURE. cool
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by kachii(m): 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2006
well crush is not abad thing.

internet dating is possible all it takes is sincerity on both parties. it takes sincerity for a relationship to work and not just love.
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by experience(m): 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2006
sisies and broses, the third law of negege
i quote
"thou shalt not decieve thyself"
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by mide2(f): 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2006
Hmmmm, no comment for now
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Busta(f): 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2006
funny the way people reason and the kinda response u see here.
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by experience(m): 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2006
make una reason with me abeg, na self deceit, all the women/men wey dey around u don finish.abi d men dey lazy to track shingalas abi the chingalas dey so desperate, then the chix go dey put Gabriellle union pic make boiz dey decieved and the boys no go even put pix self, unaaaaa ehnnnn? chai
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by babyboy2(m): 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2006
experience,sup?.pls speak English.
how bodi?
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by experience(m): 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2006
good evening bros
body dey tight
am halv ejucated sory 4 ma engrish
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by babyboy2(m): 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2006
k.you are one funny dude. tongue
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by sameer26: 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2007
Hi Folks,

www.FindNigerians.com

100% Free online dating website for Nigerians, Perfect Place to find online friends, soulmates, dating with online girls.

www.FindNigerians.com
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by amaikama(m): 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2008
Dominobaby! just posting this thread alone i have fallen in love with. wat say you about marriage? kiss
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2008
a man can find his beta half anywhere! what matters is the connection. Yes of a fact, most pple who come online are pple who dnt feel gud about demselves. Some do it 4 fun, some company and many other crazy intensions. when it comes to dating, most pple dnt have the time for outings where they cud meet pple like bankers thats y they remain single @ 30 - 33. Some pple are not just approachable also, maybe they wear a harsh look that speaks "keep off" or they are too unattractive.

The truth it no mata ow u look, there is some one God has created just 4 u! No am not teasing u, its true. But u ve 2 play ur role, like be neat, smell gud, speak well, brush ur teeth (very important), wear gud cloths, be open, be honest, be confident, know urself, always smile (very crucial), be happy, be wise, be humble and above all fear the Lord ur God who knows the heart of all men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? / Top 3 Bad Habits Among Youths And How To Overcome Them / My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.