Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? (21522 Views)

No Christian Will Be Left Behind On Rapture Day : Parable Of The 10 Virgins / BVN & The *666 Mark* / America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
jamael:
for those lyk u see romans 1vs 28: "and even as they did not like to retain GOD in their knowledge , God gave them over to a reprobate mind to do those things which are not convenient" cry to God and be SAVED

You must be out of your mind to believe that crap you quoted. Why does your God beg for people to give him their lives? He can have yours not mine
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by shivaclubn: 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
just as all corn cannot grow without the seed rotten on the ground no one will go to heaven or hell without his physical body rotten on the ground. there is unchanging law guilden the matherial world.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by lionspot(m): 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
Logicboy03: There is no rapture or heaven or hell.

Stop believing Jewish fairytales.

FEAR FEAR FEAR...must religions, especially these foreign ones, use fear of eternal burning and beast marks to keep people in line?

Our ancestors believed that when one died, he or she joined his ancestors in merriment- no matter what.

Why dont we do away with all these things that we cant prove? Has anyone got a location or picture of heaven? Why are we so gullible? Why do we want to abuse children with nightmares of a fiery oven?

Why?
you are on point bro. The worse of ds fairly tales is that some gullible and naive nigerians believe that a man(Adam) that appeared in jewish myth 6000 years ago is their fore-father while our ancestors have been living in africa for thousands of years.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by jamael(m): 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
ifeness:

Let us be honest, Satan is yet to give his side of the story. All we know is that of Yahweh's. But if i must chose of the two,i wouldn't in a billion years chose yaheweh the jealous,angry,corny monster. Satan has so far been the more matured character who spoke less....or probably ignored yahweh's annoying rants.

Rapture will only lead to permanent slavery. Not that the story is true anyway!
I PITY YOU. Satan is fallen and bows at the name of Jesus and you are deceiving your self. Satan must be happy with you tonight. Repentance makes you think abt God not Hell.Take Heed
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by jamael(m): 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
ifeness:

You must be out of your mind to believe that crap you quoted. Why does your God beg for people to give him their lives? He can have yours not mine
because he is God and created you. See John 3 vs 16. God bless you.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
jamael: I PITY YOU. Satan is fallen and bows at the name of Jesus and you are deceiving your self. Satan must be happy with you tonight. Repentance makes you think abt God not Hell.Take Heed

I pity you because you have lost your mind to religion and crap stories. Satan and Jesus do not exist so stop crying over childish stories
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
jamael:
because he is God and created you. See John 3 vs 16. God bless you.

Your small ''god'' created me? That is the biggest joke of the century!!! grin grin grin Your god created fools!!
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nicepoker(m): 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
I apply 4 late entry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by jamael(m): 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
[quote author=ifeness]

You must be out of your mind to believe that crap you quoted. Why does your God beg for people to give him their lives? He can have yours not mine[/quote
God loves you more than you can ever imagine. see Revelations 3:20
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by ccharlex: 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
sauer: For those left behind, we'll start a new world. The united States will defeat the beast or 666 or whatever. Better weapons will be available then.
We'll make the world a better place for all to live in. No more Christians. No more Jehovah witnesses to knock on your door. No more Sunday noises disturbing neighbors. No more hell preaching. No more religious wars. No more terrorists. No more Nigerian politicians.
One world. One government. And we can move on with our lives, with our heaven on earth! cheesy
My thoughts exactly, it would be utopia I tell u... grin grin grin

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Maximus85(m): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
Solaj: Fear not, fellow rapture watchers worldwide. God will continue to protect us in Jesus name. We must be perpetually ready for glorious rapture. Warning signs are manifesting worldwide. Satanic forces are on rampage worldwide. Demonic forces will invade the Earth ferociously during the great tribulation period to torture and kill left behind believers who refused to be chipped (mark of the beast: RFID chip/666). As steadfast rapture watchers, we will be among the raptured saints in Jesus name. You can visit "MARANATHA TRUMPETER" website to read and share many inspiring posts about glorious rapture, divine revelations from Jesus Christ and tribulation period events. http://rapturewatcher.. Remain blessed. Maranatha.

Rapture never appeared in the Bible. Do not add and do not remove.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
[quote author=jamael][/quote]7

You are an African who needs to be enlighthened about your culture and traditional ways of life,the same way your ancestors took and made Africa great! Revelation is a prophecy of freedom of the Jewish from the Roman empire,its got nothing to do with you and i!
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by SIRKOL(m): 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
End time post
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by jamael(m): 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
ifeness:

Your small ''god'' created me? That is the biggest joke of the century!!! grin grin grin Your god created fools!!
he is not a small God he is the king of kings and Lord of lords. he loves you even in your ignorance. God bless you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
Never
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
jamael:
he is not a small God he is the king of kings and Lord of lords. he loves you even in your ignorance. God bless you

shut up. u think you know what is good for other people fool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by dungdusugyang(m): 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
Logicboy03: There is no rapture or heaven or hell.

Stop believing Jewish fairytales.

FEAR FEAR FEAR...must religions, especially these foreign ones, use fear of eternal burning and beast marks to keep people in line?

Our ancestors believed that when one died, he or she joined his ancestors in merriment- no matter what.

Why dont we do away with all these things that we cant prove? Has anyone got a location or picture of heaven? Why are we so gullible? Why do we want to abuse children with nightmares of a fiery oven?

Why?
get behind me satan!
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by NadiaSA1(f): 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
GSKing:
ROTF LMAO!

Heaven is a hoax. jesus is dead and long gone... Satan is here for us

AVE SATANA!!!
Abeg waka pass
Make I enter heaven!!
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by LadyH(f): 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
Marthosky: Oh Lord, please do not let me be left behind. Being left behind states that all my years of suffering on earth was in vain. chei! I cnt even imagine it. Na me go first experience Rapture. I better go and buy my white gown for that wonderful day.
I think we will be naked grin
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by jamael(m): 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
ifeness: 7

You are an African who needs to be enlighthened about your culture and traditional ways of life,the same way your ancestors took and made Africa great! Revelation is a prophecy of freedom of the Jewish from the Roman empire,its got nothing to do with you and i!
man is like a grass. it withers away. when your eyes shall close in death, then you will look for 'your ancestors and see the Devil and then 1John 3 vs 8 will come to your mind ; 'he that sinneth is of the devil...' but it will be too late. Repent while you may. God really loves you but he is a consuming fire. God bless and good night.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by roland2rule(m): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
THE WHITE's are too good in deceiving we BLACKS...They cr8 the BIBLE without d AUTHOR name on it..ARE U TELLING ME d BIBLE FELL FROM HEAVEN?...that is why we are so much convince cos we don't know who wrote d bible, we believe it is written frm the above.... I wrote a lot when am in my inspiration realm, Very soon, I will introduce my own religion and my own book without the name of author on it...I know these will attract and convince u

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by LadyH(f): 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
ifeness:

shut up. u think you know what is good for other people fool
hihihihi...na diz kain pipo dey scream "Jesus!!!!!" immediately sth do dem.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
LadyH: hihihihi...na diz kain pipo dey scream "Jesus!!!!!" immediately sth do dem.

does jesus solve any problem? you are a silly to think everyone is a s brainwashed as you. You are where the white man wants you to be.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
jamael:
man is like a grass. it withers away. when your eyes shall close in death, then you will look for 'your ancestors and see the Devil and then 1John 3 vs 8 will come to your mind ; 'he that sinneth is of the devil...' but it will be too late. Repent while you may. God really loves you but he is a consuming fire. God bless and good night.

Now i know you are out of your mind. You talk as if you know what you are saying. Looks like i have been talking to a robot
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by jamael(m): 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
ifeness:

Now i know you are out of your mind. You talk as if you know what you are saying. Looks like i have been talking to a robot
that is the beauty of Christianity
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by simpleseyi: 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
No matter how far lie and deceit travel, the truth will catch up with it one day. Jesus never said anything about rapture or number 666, this lie has been going around for more than 2000 years, but I know that one day, one day, the truth shall catch up with it. You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by ikenna58(m): 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
The great day of the lord!!

There shall be much weeping, sorrow, regrets and gnashing of teeth!! Those that fail to confess and acknowledge JESUS as the son of God and the saviour of mankind shall have a placed in HELL for eternity - forever!

May the Grace and Mercies of God be sufficient for us.
Remember, REPENT! Forsake every wicked and evil ways. Jesus loves you friends
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
My dear.this is not a thing to be joked with. Its going to be hell on earth if you are left behind on the day of rapture.and if you accept the 666,which is the mark of condemination,your own is finished,no remedy for ever and ever. I pray Jesus finds us spotless on that day.amen
aventura: Na to control okada na. No time oo, naija no dey carry last.
aventura: Na to control okada na. No time oo, naija no dey carry last.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by ifex370(m): 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
looks around,see's a bunch of athiest....sighs.....

Habe mercy lord
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by ifex370(m): 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
looks around,see's a bunch of athiest....sighs.....

Have mercy lord
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
Im truly dazed by d comments ive read. God is real and jesus is real. Many africans are believing otherwise now while d white rationalist u discreetly follow are believing God is real. If u really search with an open mind u will find dat he is real. Christians aint stupid to believe in God, infact it is greater folly to believe dere isnt. At least tell God to reveal himsrlf to u and search. Dont jes jump into speaking foolish things. I was an athiest nd now i know athiesm is a great deal of punishment to ur soul. Repent and seek christ.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by StevenJay01(m): 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
Just tell me dis bunch of atheist are joking.it marvels me to see young people talking vehemently against God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Did David Really Killed Lions And Bears? These Animals Arent In Israel! / Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty / Church Gate Fee: Pastors Condemn Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.