Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Gay Church In Nigeria - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gay Church In Nigeria (32301 Views)

Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos / Nigerian Gay Church Reopens: Alleluia! / Gay Church Opens In Igboland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 2:15am On Jul 30, 2008
Gaby i see what you are talking about. If someone wants to be gay, let them. There is NOTHING you can do to change that. One of my male friends is gay. He is a very nice person and caring but he was at first straight. Went out with girls and had relationships with them. Then one day he told me that he just started having these feelings that he couldn't understand. So he tried to reject it but eventually it caught up with him. Then he finally admitted he was gay. His mom was supported his decision, while his dad sent him to a shrink for therapy. But nothing the shrink could do made him change. Unfortunately his father wouldn't except that so they lost ties with each other. He is still gay till this day and has a male partner. It is his choice and i respect him for that. Do i believe what he is doing is right according to the Bible, no, but who am i to judge?
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 2:17am On Jul 30, 2008
poking my fellow man gosh!! Disgusting act angry angry Gaby this your relationship with ga ehn i no trust u too sef undecided from today i don dey fear you Gaby grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 2:18am On Jul 30, 2008
onyinye2:

Gaby i see what you are talking about. If someone wants to be gay, let them. There is NOTHING you can do to change that. One of my male friends is gay. He is a very nice person and caring but he was at first straight. Went out with girls and had relationships with them. Then one day he told me that he just started having these feelings that he couldn't understand. So he tried to reject it but eventually it caught up with him. Then he finally admitted he was gay. His mom was supported his decision, while his dad sent him to a shrink for therapy. But nothing the shrink could do made him change. Unfortunately his father wouldn't except that so they lost ties with each other. He is still gay till this day and has a male partner. It is his choice and i respect him for that. Do i believe what he is doing is right according to the Bible, no, but who am i to judge?

Well said sister.  smiley

See guys. . . Now thats what I mean.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 2:20am On Jul 30, 2008
dreeldee:

poking my fellow man gosh!! Disgusting act angry angry Gaby this your relationship with ga ehn i no trust u too sef undecided from today i don dey fear you Gaby grin grin grin grin

You dont trust me bro? HAHAH! How about you? How am I suppose to trust a dude whom change his sex to a female lipsrsealed grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Joseph6(m): 2:20am On Jul 30, 2008
first of gabry how did ur cousinb end up, heartbroken? or whipped?
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 2:21am On Jul 30, 2008
phew!! all comments from Feministic, Gaby, Onyinye and a few others is adding to my disgust all the more angry angry , infact i'm unsubscribing from this thread

**moderator pls we need you to lock this thread NOW**
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 2:22am On Jul 30, 2008
Ok guys. . . Once again, you guys made me addixted to this place and I GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!!  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed

Pleaseeeee. . . . even if you guys hate gays, maybe the best you can do is try to keep it to yourself ok?

Bye and take care. May God bless.  wink
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 2:22am On Jul 30, 2008
dreeldee. . . but youre a female yourself ohhhh. . . so you should support your sistas ? grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 2:24am On Jul 30, 2008
yeah so undecided undecided
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Joseph6(m): 2:24am On Jul 30, 2008
asin seriously dude are u feelin alright 2day dreeel wat sex were u wen u were born, totoboko choose or maybe u're feeling a lil lesbian-ish 2day
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 2:24am On Jul 30, 2008
Joseph6:

first of gabry how did your cousinb end up, heartbroken? or whipped?

Well like I said, he fell in love with a guy but the guy rejected his love because the dude is straight.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 2:25am On Jul 30, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dreeldee is a nut case grin grin grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 2:26am On Jul 30, 2008
gabrywyl:

See yourself ohhh. You say now. after one day you meet up with a murderer, you would scream like a school boy hoping you would meet up with a gay instead. . . . sad
Die with my dignity intact.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 2:26am On Jul 30, 2008
I prefer my ass unFucked when I'm buried. tongue
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 2:27am On Jul 30, 2008
HAHAHAHAH! Ch3coo. Ok, but I dont think any gay brothas would force anyone to have sex. I find alot of them to be more civilize compared to normal straight people like us. Sorry. . . undecided
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 2:28am On Jul 30, 2008
gabrywyl:

Well like I said, he fell in love with a guy but the guy rejected his love because the dude is straight.

shocked shocked gosh!! infact this is the height, how can a guy fall in love sexually with a fellow guy tufiakwa!! God forbid!!

I"m out cool

Joseph6:

asin seriously dude are u feelin alright 2day dreeel what sex were u when u were born, totoboko choose or maybe u're feeling a little lesbian-ish 2day

i'm in cloud 9 cool
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Joseph6(m): 2:29am On Jul 30, 2008
gabrywyl:

HAHAHAHAH! Ch3coo. Ok, but I don't think any gay brothas would force anyone to have sex. I find alot of them to be more civilize compared to normal straight people like us. Sorry. . . undecided
well i disagree wit u on that one, most gays hit on u within 2 hours of meetin them true talk oh
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 2:30am On Jul 30, 2008
dreeldee:

shocked shocked gosh!! infact this is the height, how can a guy fall in love sexually with a fellow guy tufiakwa!! God forbid!!

I"m out cool

i'm in cloud 9 cool

Ok bobo. my advise is dont speak too soon ohhh. . . grin

Joseph6:

well i disagree wit u on that one, most gays hit on u within 2 hours of meetin them true talk oh

Why? A gay had force you for sex?
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 2:32am On Jul 30, 2008
Joseph6:

So when you meet a girl, you don't hit on her??
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 2:38am On Jul 30, 2008
Haha! True talk onyinye sis. grin

Joseph, love your new picture. thats so much more presentable. wink

Ch3coo and dreeldee, I no fit shout at you two ohhh. Make una take em easy.

Ok my Lords and fair ladies, farewelll and may good fortune struck upon thee now and forever. [I betta go before you guys get me more addicted. tongue]
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Joseph6(m): 2:45am On Jul 30, 2008
onyinye2:

So when you meet a girl, you don't hit on her??
well i dont go handling her boobs like its my play thing or even attemptin it self thats ridiculous pls i know they're gay and sex starved but ahah when the right guy/girl come there's supposed 2 be a sign , a tension or watever
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Joseph6(m): 2:48am On Jul 30, 2008
imagine someone u just met askin if u shaved asin out of the blue? then after the reply ' yes' wat u hear is 'can i see' asin 4 real pls someone i didnt even like as a personself absorbed tryin 2 force onetin onetin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by ebelegirl(f): 4:31am On Jul 30, 2008
This is a tough issue. Yes, Christian teachings tell us that homosexuality is a sin; however it also tells us that stealing, adultery, and lying are also sins. The question now is, given the current landscape of Nigerian politics where we have politicians openly stealing from the poor and lying to the masses (and don't even get me started on the activities of supposed church leaders), where should we cast them? Why do we not hold them accountable to these sins with the same Christian values we use to condemn gays.

I am not saying that homosexuality is right or wrong. I just want to point out the double standard that exists. Who gets to decide which sins are less important or "worse". IMO, God is the only one that can make that judgment.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 4:32am On Jul 30, 2008
ebelegirl:

This is a tough issue. Yes, Christian teachings tell us that homosexuality is a sin; however it also tells us that stealing, adultery, and lying are also sins. The question now is, given the current landscape of Nigerian politics where we have politicians openly stealing from the poor and lying to the masses (and don't even get me started on the activities of supposed church leaders), where should we cast them? Why do we not hold them accountable to these sins with the same Christian values we use to condemn gays.

I am not saying that homosexuality is right or wrong. I just want to point out the double standard that exists. Who gets to decide which sins are less important or "worse". IMO, God is the only one that can make that judgment.

Your question has been previously answered. You are eleven pages late, sorry.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Okijajuju1(m): 4:34am On Jul 30, 2008
ebelegirl:

Just to remind you.

THE CHURCH AND STATE ARE TWO DIFFERENT ENTITIES.
We are talking about the gays in church and you are talking bout robbers in politics.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by ebelegirl(f): 4:40am On Jul 30, 2008
HCH3COO:

Your question has been previously answered. You are eleven pages late, sorry.

Hmm, the question has been answered and I am 11 pages late but you still took the time to read my post that is 11 pages late, smart ass.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Okijajuju1(m): 4:41am On Jul 30, 2008
ebelegirl:

Hmm, the question has been answered and I am 11 pages late but you still took the time to read my post that is 11 pages late, smart ass.

and whats your point??
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 4:43am On Jul 30, 2008
I don't know, abi help me ask her. grin , it's like the olodo did not even take the time to understand what I was saying.   grin  grin my ribs o.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by ebelegirl(f): 4:50am On Jul 30, 2008
Okija_juju:

Just to remind you.

THE CHURCH AND STATE ARE TWO DIFFERENT ENTITIES.
We are talking about the gays in church and you are talking bout robbers in politics.

Yes, you are correct however I also mentioned religious leaders. I am speaking purely from personal experience but I have seen a lot of things occurring in the church that in all honesty should not even be tolerated (for example, molestations by church leaders that are covered up) but have been for a wide range of reasons (i.e. money, "to protect the image of the church"wink. Again, such un-Christian activities do not occur in all churches but they still do occur.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:52am On Jul 30, 2008
gabrywyl:

So its very wrong to talk bad about gay people because its not their fault at all.

Next time some of you will learn to keep your mouth shut and don't talk bad about other people.

Its not nice. . . . Its very disrespectful and discriminating. . .  angry  sad                                                                                                       no offense
And next time you should learn to keep your fingers off the keyboard and don't insult other people who are airing their opinions. It's very disrespectful.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by ebelegirl(f): 4:53am On Jul 30, 2008
HCH3COO:

I don't know, abi help me ask her. grin , it's like the olodo did not even take the time to understand what I was saying. grin grin my ribs o.

My dear, you are very correct!
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 4:57am On Jul 30, 2008
okay.  let's kiss and make up and call it a truce  kiss . . . . . candy, care to join us kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22)

Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p / Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? / Charles Osueke Is Dead (Assemblies Of God Ex General Superintendent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.