Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,456 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Gay Church In Nigeria - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gay Church In Nigeria (32346 Views)

Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos / Nigerian Gay Church Reopens: Alleluia! / Gay Church Opens In Igboland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by sbucareer(f): 12:31am On Jul 31, 2008

I am a male chauvinist when is comes to the teaching of God. Why don't they go to court? Why must it be church? May bullet strike their head off.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 12:32am On Jul 31, 2008
Nwoke, you need to cool your jets. Are they not human too? Are you God, then why are you judging them??
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by sbucareer(f): 12:33am On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2 :

Nwoke, you need to cool your jets. Are they not human too? Are you God, then why are you judging them??

Do you really believe that everybody that walk about are human? But we are made in the image of God so I must be thinking like him. Besides he laid down the laws and rules in the Holy Bible.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 12:35am On Jul 31, 2008
Im not going to answer that question, but i want to know, do you think that God would be happy that you are making violent threats towards people? And are you God, then why are you judging them??
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by arianne(f): 12:40am On Jul 31, 2008
sbucareer:

I am a male chauvinist when is comes to the teaching of God. Why don't they go to court? Why must it be church? May bullet strike their head off.

and i guess that should potray everything christain and saintly. don't be suprised if u ain't no different before HIM.

ps- God needs nobody to defend him, he's more than capable! wink
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by sbucareer(f): 12:44am On Jul 31, 2008

Light and darkness can never meet. They have nothing in common. One comes at dawn and the other at night. They have NEVER seen each other right at the day of creation.

If you condone evil, sorry I do not. If violent was in contention here, then I'll be taking the blame. But there is no violent, but we are expressing our anger for the way evil wants to take over our christain life.

When people gather and protest againt injustice, do you call it violent behaviour? Na waa for you sef! Shine your eyes, fagots is wicked, evil, eyesaw, barbaric and very very unconventional. There is no benefit practicing it. Nothing comes out of wickedness but evil.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 12:47am On Jul 31, 2008
Stop dodging and answer the question. Do you think you are God, if not, why then are you judging these people?? Last i heard, God does not need any mortal for help on Judgment Day.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by sbucareer(f): 12:50am On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2 :

Stop dodging and answer the question. Do you think you are God, if not, why then are you judging these people?? Last i heard, God does not need any mortal for help on Judgment Day.

Why did he seek Abraham's opinion before destroying Sodom and Gomorrah?
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 12:51am On Jul 31, 2008
sbucareer:

Why did he seek Abraham's opinion before destroying Sodom and Gomorrah?

Still dodging the question. Are you comparing yourself to the likes of Abraham??
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by sbucareer(f): 12:53am On Jul 31, 2008

I am not dodging your question and I am not Abraham, but he was a mortal
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 12:54am On Jul 31, 2008
If you are not dodging, then answer it. Do you think you are God, if not, why are you judging these people??
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by sbucareer(f): 12:55am On Jul 31, 2008

Judges and barristers do they have right to judge or are they God?
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 12:57am On Jul 31, 2008
Excuses, Excuses. Either answer the question or admit you are prejudice.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by sbucareer(f): 1:08am On Jul 31, 2008

Prejudice is open to interpretation for reasons given to any unconventional issue correlating to the subject of the matter. Sotherefor, I do not like fagot not the people. I believe that these people are sick and should be helped. But my fustration is people like you coming here to dissuade others that because these are people with feeling, we should accept them and make them feel comfortable to continue to practice this shameful act.

I like everybody one earth, but that does not make me to like a murderer or rapist. I welcome creativity, technology, procreation, investment, any religion, education, music, art and fashion. These are prodctive activites, but I cannot see any productivity being a fagot or a murder. Nonsense!!!
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by arianne(f): 1:12am On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

Excuses, Excuses. Either answer the question or admit you are prejudice.

rlly wonder why u bother. dear, say ur bit n move on. atimes, we live a life we barely understand the half of.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by lucabrasi(m): 1:20am On Jul 31, 2008
@arianne
GOD forbid but if a member of my family has hiv/aids and another one is gay,i will disown the gay freak and i will fully 100% support the one with hiv/aids, you know why?cause the one with hiv knows he has a sickness and is seeking help and my support but the gay one doesnt believe he has a mental problem or brain disorder so that case is hopeless,
i will still tolerate all other sins like covetuousness,hate e.t.c because they can be redeemed and more often than not know that they are committing sins especially as i am guilty of some of these sins but a gay individual thinks he is doing something perfectly normal which shows him up as looney tunes

as long as paedophilia is not acceptable
objectophilia is not acceptable
bestiality is not acceptable
incest is not acceptable
necrophilia is not acceptable
then homosexuality or lesbianism as far as i am concerned is a demonic act of devil worship and shouldnt be acceptable, where is it going to stop?i saw a bbc1 programme about incest and the guys didnt even cover their faces,they said its nobody's biz wax and thy should be free to do what they liked, tell me if that isnt crazy,the sad thing was that they had about 3 children and one died as a result of genetic abnormalities and another one was taken into care after showing same signs
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by LordChaser(m): 1:22am On Jul 31, 2008
Here we go again. . . Most of you LAME ASS are so close minded the way you guys are close minded to Fat People, Skinny People, Dwarfs, people with less good looking looks and etc. . . . No wonder your country is located beyond low in the World Organization chart. Grow UP for HEaven's SAKE! If you happen to dont like these people, SHUT YOUR F**KING MOUTH AND MOVE ON WITH LIFE. Mind you, they are things about you which other people might not like as well. . .

Gabrywyl, your preaching will never teach some of this antisocial retard anything. . . Whatever you say will be a waste of effort and breath as these people are obviously a gone case. (I'm referring to those whom discriminate other people)

And some of you mention about the Bible. . . . MIND YOU! How sure are you that the Bible is 100% the word of GOD ? We all know very well that humans are not perfect and humans are the ones whom wrote the Bible. That time there were no electricity and because of that, they were no Photostat machines and all has been hand written so how are you sure that our lame gay ancestors wrote the exact right thing from what they heard from God Its the same thing as when you line up a group pf people and you tell the first person at the front your message and tell them to pass the message to the next and that next person will pass on untill the end. You will come to find that the last person receiving the message is always receiving the wrong message or the message is not all right. I know we still read the bible and believe in it because it does have some good teachings to make you a betta person but I dont think everything is right and that not everything we could follow cause if you did, then you're abviously a machine where when people tell you to eat shit, you would.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 1:23am On Jul 31, 2008
@lucabrasi
What in tarnation are you talking about?? So if a person chooses to be gay, they have a mental issue?? One of my very good friends is gay, and he is a accomplished business man and a very nice person.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 1:24am On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

If you are not dodging, then answer it. Do you think you are God, if not, why are you judging these people??
I will take it up for him.
If we welcome your type of suspensive mentality not much will be left of tomorrow's world.  Refusal to judge doesn't/shouldn't prevent us from discerning between goodness and evil.

One man groping another man's butthole is a terroristic act frowned upon by our God.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 1:26am On Jul 31, 2008
HCH3COO:

I will take it up for him.
If we welcome your type of suspensive mentality not much will be left of tomorrow's world.  Refusal to judge doesn't/shouldn't prevent us from discerning between goodness and evil.

One man groping another man's butthole is a terroristic act frowned upon by our God.
Yes i know but let that person answer to God when their time comes.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 1:29am On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

Yes i know but let that person answer to God when their time comes.
I am not stopping them from answering to God when that time comes. But that doesn't stop me from vocally distinguishing right from wrong as was established by God.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 1:30am On Jul 31, 2008
HCH3COO:

I am not stopping them from answering to God when that time comes. But that doesn't stop me from vocally distinguishing right from wrong as was established by God.
Why?? If they want to be gay, then that is their choice. You don't want anybody telling you how to live your life.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 1:34am On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

Why?? If they want to be gay, then that is their choice. You don't want anybody telling you how to live your life.

What do you mean why? I just answered your question. Why not. If they want to live that kind of lifestyle, let them do it in the U.S. where it is praised. Nigeria is basically a massive religious institution and our religions do not support thisdisgusting practice.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 1:35am On Jul 31, 2008
When "Judge Not" was written in the bible, the intention was not to convey to you that it is okay to encourage erroneous sexual disorder.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 1:36am On Jul 31, 2008
HCH3COO:

What do you mean why?  I just answered your question.  Why not.  If they want to live that kind of lifestyle, let them do it in the US.  where it is praised.  Nigeria is basically a massive religious institution and our religions do not support thisdisgusting practice.
It is not praised here, accepted in some sense maybe.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by lucabrasi(m): 1:38am On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

@lucabrasi
What in tarnation are you talking about?? So if a person chooses to be gay, they have a mental issue?? One of my very good friends is gay, and he is a accomplished business man and a very nice person.
honestly they do, u know there are diffrent types of mental inbalances,not all of them are pshychotic some exhibit diffrent forms but because being gay is a western phenomenon they wont admit most of them are sick
van gogh was a great artist whose works command tens of millions of dollars today but he was looney tunes, go thru the net and u will till get his fellow white people justifying his reasons for getting up to his strange behavious that was recorded historically,hitler was looney tunes but if you go thru the history of the third reich it was brilliantly done and he would have conquered the world if not for a few mistakes and miscalculations e.t.c so your friends being brilliand,educated,nice e.t.c doent mean they are not mentally imbalanced
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 1:38am On Jul 31, 2008
HCH3COO:

When "Judge Not" was written in the bible, the intention was not to convey to you that it is okay to encourage erroneous sexual disorder.
The Bible said that you shouldn't have sex before marriage, but look at the millions of people who do it. And not it is encouraged and some how praised.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 1:39am On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

It is not praised here, accepted in some sense maybe.
Accepted and praised.  kiss
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 1:40am On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

The Bible said that you shouldn't have sex before marriage, but look at the millions of people who do it. And not it is encouraged and some how praised.

Many do it, but do they do it by modifying/misconstruing scripture? No. They accept their sins without trying to incorporate it into our religion. They don't carry signs bearing "Fornication Church" .
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 1:42am On Jul 31, 2008
HCH3COO:

Accepted and praised.  kiss
Maybe in California or New York but i know it aint slightly accepted where i am from.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by lucabrasi(m): 1:42am On Jul 31, 2008
LordChaser:

Here we go again. . . Most of you LAME ASS are so close minded the way you guys are close minded to Fat People, Skinny People, Dwarfs, people with less good looking looks and etc. . . . No wonder your country is located beyond low in the World Organization chart. Grow UP for HEaven's SAKE! If you happen to don't like these people, SHUT YOUR F**KING MOUTH AND MOVE ON WITH LIFE. Mind you, they are things about you which other people might not like as well. . .

o boy take a chill pill,nobody is against fat,skinny,dwarfs e.t.c because these conditions are either a lifestyle choice or medical condition which cannot be helped,more importantly,they accept that fact and admit and also some seek help in solving them,what i am saying is that irrespective of any other person's views on the subject i believe being gay is a mental inbalance
obviously u will dissagree with me now my quesion to you is that is necrphilia,incest,objectophilia,bestiality,paedophilia e.t.c perfectly normal to you as well?and the fact that  we think they are nt normal as well still make us close minded retards?
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 1:46am On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

Maybe in California or New York but i know it aint slightly accepted where i am from.
But it is in some parts of America. See San Francisco for example embarassed . It's like Sodom and Gomorrah all over again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22)

10yearschallenge ; Sharon Oyakilome Shares Throwback Photo, Throws Shade / Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt / Oluwakemi Omolewa, Pastor Jeremiah Omolewa's Wife Freed By Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.