Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,946 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Gay Church In Nigeria - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gay Church In Nigeria (32300 Views)

Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos / Nigerian Gay Church Reopens: Alleluia! / Gay Church Opens In Igboland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 2:47am On Jul 31, 2008
Baxilexi:

@dre, ooh candy man, you've been sort after very much, and your here just in time how much would a chocolate[b] lolli-pop cost? i think some people are interested[/b] lipsrsealed grin

i hope it's not you or acid, i don't another thread on lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin

gabrywyl:

Whether I have too many gays or not, I don't think its a crime. If you cannot accept bestiality, pedophilia, incest(as in also a part of God's creation), I don't blame you cause you'll be just like the other people around here and around the globe.

Gaby they are God's creation but their act is not, got it now? just like you would say armed Robbery is not, go to the book of Galatians 5: 16-26, it states the acts of the sinful nature controlled by the sinful desires of men but contrary to that of God. that explains homosexuality and the rest
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 2:47am On Jul 31, 2008
blue-sky:

omg, gabby u did not just say u accepts bestality, pedophilia and incest shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
common now, be serious, these are not gods creations.
are u an aethiest, or buddhist?

Yes she did.  She is grossly prochoice.  Such extreme views cannot be tolerated.  That's why I said she needs her brain examined.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 2:48am On Jul 31, 2008
Gaby, well umm, yeah im a little lost now. I mean i was with you when you said to allow the gay people to be gay but you lost me with the whole incest and etc. And well im still questioning the whole gays being Christians.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by bluesky4(f): 2:48am On Jul 31, 2008
im still shocked,
so u think its ok to have sex with animals
u think its ok to have sex with ur family members
u think its ok for an adult to have sex (rape) with an infant
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 2:49am On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

Gaby, well umm, yeah im a little lost now. I mean i was with you when you said to allow the gay people to be gay but you lost me with the whole incest and etc. And well im still questioning the whole gays being Christians.

ha ha ha  cheesy gaby is losing her alliance.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 2:49am On Jul 31, 2008
To be honest, am not on anyones side. Its because of what has happen in the past, I come to realize that theres no way a person can discriminate and judge another being without being crucified. Thats why I say dont talk bad, dont discriminate and dont judege another person.

I'm a Catholic but I dont necessary follow and believe all of the teachings there because at times, we have to see civilization and the changes of the culture on earth. Its the same thing like before, females have to wear a dress and cover their head when the go to church, now they dont do it anymore. . . . One simple example.

So if they cannot accept gays befroe, now they will.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Baxilexi(m): 2:50am On Jul 31, 2008
@ggab, your getting it all wrong, this guys are a disgrace to the kingdom of god,

remember the saying go ye into  the world and multiply, well i think they brigded the law,

its not like we are making them outcasts they have made themselves outcasts,

check out LEVITICUS 5

IT WILL BETTER EXPLAIN
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 2:51am On Jul 31, 2008
HCH3COO:

ha ha ha  cheesy gaby is losing her alliance.
Acid, i will pour a base on you if you keep on talking jive tongue
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 2:53am On Jul 31, 2008
Gaby go back to my last post and stop arguing, seriously speaking , you have no point there whatsoever. the bible clearly stated it in the verses i gave you that's what's conceived as a result of our sinful desire, it's not of God, homosexuality and all the rest you have listed are abnomalities that are not from God. when you're of God, the fruits of the spirit reflects in you. Therefore, homosexuality or bestiality etc as you have stated and several others unstated have nothing, i repeat nothing to do with the children of God
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 2:54am On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

Acid, i will pour a base on you if you keep on talking jive tongue
Empty threats.  I hope the jive is forcing its way into your head.  The chemistry of the jive will take care of itself once it fuses with your jive.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 2:55am On Jul 31, 2008
HCH3COO:

Empty threats.  I hope the jive is forcing its way into your head.  The chemistry of the jive will take care of itself once it fuses with your jive.
Gini??
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 2:56am On Jul 31, 2008
I must admit, as much as I hate gays, I hate those who kill them 500000 times more.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 2:56am On Jul 31, 2008
Mind you dreeldee, arm robbers do have a choice if they wanted to be robber or not.

But not gays. . . . You should refer to onyinye and my post previously. They CANNOT HELP IT!!! why dont you get that?
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Baxilexi(m): 2:56am On Jul 31, 2008
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 2:58am On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

Gini??
Ahh! was my scientific jibberish too confusing?  I meant our jivingflirting is improving our chemistry.  kiss
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 2:58am On Jul 31, 2008
blue-sky:

im still shocked,
so u think its ok to have sex with animals
u think its ok to have sex with your family members
u think its ok for an adult to have sex (rape) with an infant

Mind you, havent you heard the news that sometimes is not humans having sex with animals. Sometimes the human just happen to gave birth to a half animal and half human.Are you guys not aware And is it their fault ?
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 3:00am On Jul 31, 2008
HCH3COO:

Ahh! was my scientific jibberish too confusing?  I meant our jivingflirting is improving our chemistry.  kiss
Na wa o

gabrywyl:

Mind you dreeldee, arm robbers do have a choice if they wanted to be robber or not.

But not gays. . . . You should refer to onyinye and my post previously. They CANNOT HELP IT!!! why don't you get that?
Now that i agree with.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 3:01am On Jul 31, 2008
Gaby you're getting it all mixed up now, giving birth to a half human-half animal (which i've never heard of) is a different case from Humans sleeping with animals.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Baxilexi(m): 3:02am On Jul 31, 2008
eww.gab the word gay irritates me, let me make something clear they do have a choice,

the same way, nymphet has a choice

@hch, why doesnt nairaland have a thread called "bed-room"??
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 3:04am On Jul 31, 2008
@ggab, your getting it all wrong, this guys are a disgrace to the kingdom of god,

remember the saying go ye into  the world and multiply, well i think they brigded the law,

its not like we are making them outcasts they have made themselves outcasts,

check out LEVITICUS 5

IT WILL BETTER EXPLAIN

Once again, they cannot help it, . . . Its like when a rich girl falls for a poor man and the family of the rich girl object him and yet this girl just cannot help it because she really feel him and love him. . . . Human feelings are not a joke and if its real, it is really real.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by bluesky4(f): 3:05am On Jul 31, 2008
erm, as i far as i know, no1 has given birth to a half human half animal.
The pictures u see on the internet is when a child is born with serious abnormalities.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 3:06am On Jul 31, 2008
gabrywyl:

But not gays. . . . You should refer to onyinye and my post previously. They CANNOT HELP IT!!! why don't you get that?

what are you saying here? God never created anyone an armed robber or a gay, those acts are not related to God or Christianity, they are all results of human desires

says who?? listen lady, the same God who created you normal created these person too and if you say it's a psychological or medical problems, they have cures for it just like other natural diseases too and if I'm to take it spiritual, go to Jesus, he will heal you of whatever diseases or ailments that's affecting you. giving in to your mortal desire will earn you a direct ticket to hell, YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE WHATSOEVER TO GO TO HELL!! NOONE DOES
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 3:06am On Jul 31, 2008
Ok, you guys need to be updated on the news ohhh BROTHAS. . . .

I'll give you 2 stories on a pregnancy of half animal and half human without having sex with an snimal. Wait, BRB. Need to pee
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 3:06am On Jul 31, 2008
blue-sky:

erm, as i far as i know, no1 has given birth to a half human half animal.
The pictures u see on the internet is when a child is born with serious abnormalities.
blue-sky please post more scriptures.  i'm feeelin' it  kiss
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Baxilexi(m): 3:07am On Jul 31, 2008
@gab, it not half human,half animal its humans that look like animals,and its a form of mutation,perhaps caused by exposure to excess radiation.

gabrywyl:

Mind you, havent you heard the news that sometimes is not humans having sex with animals. Sometimes the human just happen to gave birth to a half animal and half human.Are you guys not aware And is it their fault ?
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 3:08am On Jul 31, 2008
Baxilexi:

@hch, why doesnt nairaland have a thread called "bed-room"??
undecided
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 3:08am On Jul 31, 2008
dreeldee, its not a disease. Its HUMAN EMOTIONS, HUMAN FEELING. . .

Bro, I respect ypour opinions and I see where you're coming from but I'm just saying that its not good to talk bad about oither people.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 3:10am On Jul 31, 2008
HUMAN EMOTIONS HUMAN FEELING Gaby what is wrong is wrong, there is no two names to it. Homosexuality is wrong and should not be allowed in a godly society
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 3:12am On Jul 31, 2008
dreeldee:

what are you saying here? God never created anyone an armed robber or a gay, those acts are not related to God or Christianity, they are all results of human desires

says who?? listen lady, the same God who created you normal created these person too and if you say it's a psychological or medical problems, they have cures for it just like other natural diseases too and if I'm to take it spiritual, go to Jesus, he will heal you of whatever diseases or ailments that's affecting you. giving in to your mortal desire will earn you a direct ticket to hell, YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE WHATSOEVER TO GO TO HELL!! NOONE DOES
This reminds me of my same male gay friend. You don't think he tried to be straight? He did everything to try and confirm into what was expected of him. He went out with women, had relationships with them, shared intimate moments with them, but he just keep having these feelings that something wasn't right. He couldn't suppress his feelings nor figure them out so it just sent him into great depression and resulted into becoming a cutter. And even his father tried to send him to therapy but there was no getting through him. Till finally he admitted to himself and his family that he was gay. Yeah unfortunately he lost ties with his father but he is finally happy for once in his life. And coming from a very conservative state and family i mean that takes alot of courage.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Baxilexi(m): 3:13am On Jul 31, 2008
@hch,nairaland's motel, where you can take the chiks your chyking and have lipsrsealed
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 3:15am On Jul 31, 2008
Baxilexi:

@hch,nairaland's motel, where you can take the chiks your chyking and have lipsrsealed

See? talking bad again. . . . just like the way you did to gay people and those people born abnormal (which is in your dictionary)
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 3:17am On Jul 31, 2008
Gaby/onyin, a man who is stuck fucking another man because he has no control over his emotions should be shown the right way. . . This doesn't mean we're judging -  - -  - - - - we're just showing them the right way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22)

Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p / Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story? / Charles Osueke Is Dead (Assemblies Of God Ex General Superintendent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.