Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

Yes I Slap Her: - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yes I Slap Her: (8406 Views)

If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It / Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Uche2nna(m): 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2008
davidylan:

I doubt many of the boys here have ever taken 5 minutes to look deep into the eyes of a woman . . .

Well, it is no secret that there is a lot of hot air being blown around by a lot of people on NL.

The more U talk about sth, the less likely U have that thing.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Queenisha: 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2008
Pataki:

1. I hope Queenisha is carefully watching the proceedings from this bum.

2. Do you want to disgrace yourself now? Should I come out and start making mention of how you disgraced with Tolu your only acclaimed girlfriend which you started toasting after starting your NYSC? Can you please remind me of who is dating her now? You this idiotic goat! grin cheesy grin

Pataki it's Ok now.
Please I take God beg you
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Arnold1(m): 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2008
Cristalz:

@Queenisha
Your igbotic skills are truly wonderful,burro grin

My real self is one who has Respect for self,Respect for others and Responsibility for my actions.

Seems you're the one who doesn't have a clue what respect is about. . .you earn respect,you don't command it. If you're worthy of it,you will get it. When you don't,demand it because its your right.
If you're not worthy of it,shut up and take your portion of disrespect right back. What goes around comes around.

Queenisha ( 8th id now ?) the hate figure. A thread can't go by without her fighting someone.

you are really pitiful cry
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2008
Pataki:

1. I hope Queenisha is carefully watching the proceedings from this bum.

2. Do you want to disgrace yourself now? Should I come out and start making mention of how you disgraced with Tolu your only acclaimed girlfriend which you started toasting after starting your NYSC? Can you please remind me of who is dating her now? You this idiotic goat! grin cheesy grin

One chance to make sure you sir do not get away with your penchant for trying to score brownie points by lying. So take a good look at the highlights because i intend to respond to each line by line.

1. I disgraced myself with her - No sir, we both had the sweetest 13 months of our lives together. We broke up like every other couple out there . . . we've both moved on, we've both made up. Rather than a disgrace, she remains to this day my standard for every future girl that i date. She meant the world to me, she kept me sane, sacrificed so much for me . . . sometimes things don't always go the way you expect them to be but i will forever remain grateful to her for 13 months of perfect bliss. Is it my fault that she's way way more beautiful than any woman you'd ever grow the balls to chat up? We're not on the same level dude . . . get that straight.

2. Only acclaimed girlfriend - First off . . . this is a blatant lie. I had an "acclaimed" girlfriend . .  you have ZERO. You still dey argue?

3. I started "toasting" her in NYSC.
Now this is disgracefully bad.

- Our first real date was Dec 12 2003.
- I asked her out Jan 4, 2004.
- She responded Jan 20, 2004.
- We broke up Feb 2005.
- I started NYSC Sept 5, 2004.

Now what nonsense were you blabbing about?

4. Someone's dating her now.
- Duh we broke up! Did you expect her to remain celibate? I've since dated others so what's new?
- You said they were getting married . . . don't be such a fool, i spoke to her 3 days ago and she has no plans for such folly.

Next time you want to score a point, make sure its the truth.

Now back to you bro . . . you make so much noise about slapping a chic . . . you can only slap something you have. You've never had a girl in the 6yrs i knew you so who were you talking of slapping here? Its not enough to come here and pretend to be something u're not. How many times did you disgracefully follow the Room 20 boys to go see their girlfriends? How many times did the girls have to give you the silent treatment to hint you that you were being a nuisance?
Even my younger brother, 2 yrs ur junior (you this agbaya) had solid relationships . . . you're here chasing faceless people and bluffing about clubs, women and sex?

Oh boy just shut up! What do you know? You come here breathing fire and brimstone and YET even the smallie girls of those days were slapping you around like a robot. You crave attention, its the one thing you desperately need to feed your inate sense of insecurity. Go fix your personality bro, you were like a yr older than many of us yet you were always so full of shit.

6 yrs!!! You waited until you could conveniently hide behind your computer to yab me? grin Where were you when we were next door neighbours? Yeye mugu.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by LadyJ1: 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2008
Hannibal:

So this is JennyKad??

Ohhh meee days. . . . . . .  .Before i start exasperating. . . .
Kneel down there, raise up your hands, close ya eyes and open your mouth.
So u are the one masking to be Lady J. . . . . . .May Thunder fire your keyboard and your PC screen.

masking?did i ever hide my identity?even if i want to ,its not from people like u?you're making it sound as if,im just too scared of u that im shivering like a jelly fish,no way ,if u like kill yourself one million times,you're still a kid,knack your head on your keyboard jackal you're a baby still growing up,i give u 10 years from now,im sure by then u will start reasoning like a matured man,and not like a child trying to be mature when we all know hes got nothing upstairs wink
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by HCH3COO: 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2008
Na wa o. this one is personal. This thread was destined for failure from the very beginning.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by StephenP(m): 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2008
@topic, I have read everything everyone has posted and I still think you are wrong and you owe her an apology. No man has a reason to hit a woman. It is immature and doesn't anything good about him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9)

City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? / HOT! 10 Reasons Why Curvy Girls Are Absolutely Great In Bed / Beautiful Joy Share Her Very Own Unclad Bathroom Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.