Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

Yes I Slap Her: - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yes I Slap Her: (8413 Views)

If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It / Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Busta(f): 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2008
Pataki:

Have you ever been a victim of domestic violence?

seriously . . . is that a question?
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2008
Lady, you berra behave o. like me, eh?
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2008
@topic
you were both wrong, slap ke, imagine
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Queenisha: 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2008
Lady J:

what on this planet earth im i reading?where did u emerge from?

She's either a little girl or an abused woman in captivity.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by omoge(f): 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2008
Slap no Female and Spare your load very simple.

Honestly, please guys don't go abt slapping women/Ladies. Don't make us MEAN
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by doyin13(m): 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2008
What I do not understand about this domestic violence thingy is where we draw the line.

What if in the delirium of sexual intercourse, a guy is moved to slap his woman to stop her
from moaning too loud. . . . .
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by CH3COO(m): 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2008
Good to see the women come out in droves to defend themselves.  It's sexy  kiss .
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by eldee(m): 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2008
Pataki:

Do not let us start internal battles here. How can you claim Cristalz for yourself? I am talking about my courtyard, you are beginning to think David. grin cheesy grin
Anything to get this african queen in my endz
She's sent me her CV already. . . impressive cheesy

Hannibal:

Cristalz, SAY no more. . . . . . .You are wasting resources.
Tell your Dad to pick up the phone now. . . . . I hope Pataki, Debo and Eldee are not jamming his line.
Remember they are GAYnners o. . . . . .That leaves me and Doyin13.
But. . . . Doyin is a polygamist. tongue tongue tongue
See this one ooh . . . she's a background gunner
This is a chance to come open cheesy
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by CH3COO(m): 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2008
doyin13:

What I do not understand about this domestic violence thingy is where we draw the line.

What if in the delirium of sexual intercourse, a guy is moved to slap his woman to stop her

Lol.   grin  grin Don't you think slapping her would make her scream louder.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Pataki: 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2008
Queenisha:

Then that good man ought to leave the wicked woman.
The solution to a bad marriage is divorce not violence.
What pleases one man may not please another.
Do you know there are psychotic men out there that could never be pleased ?

You're talking like a child.

So slapping the wicked women will solve the problems?
what if it doesn't end with a slap?
Here in America some Nigerian men have killed their wives ,I dare not even mention the incidence in Nigeria.
Do you know how many women annually get killed by husbands,lovers and so on?

What you should teach your girls is self respect and respect for others
Teach them that no one has the right to lay hands on them
Not this nonsense you're talking here.
The only statement that makes sense is in bold. You are so blinded by your passion for fighting for the feminine sex, that you are beginning to utter babbles.

You do not see nothing wrong with women hitting on men? You do not take into cognizance the amount of men who have died from acid bathing and several other attacks from women simply due to internal jealousy of these women? Your fellow women are here talking of squeezing a mans balls, it definitely suits your taste to hear that right?

You are really ridiculous.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2008
"Think David? "
shior!
children this days!

anywaz,
Doyin13, slap her bum, playfully na.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Queenisha: 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2008
CH3COO:

Besides, cristalz what's your definition of a "bad bad bad" woman that you keep repeating.

Has your husband been flogging you when you misbehave?

Or has her father been slapping her mother when she misbehaves.
Sincethe misbehavior is on the man's terms.
Looks like many girls in Naija need therapy
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Cristalz(f): 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2008
CH3COO:

Besides, cristalz what's your definition of a "bad bad bad" woman that you keep repeating.

Has your husband been flogging you when you misbehave?

Lol.  grin I'm not married.  .  .still too early for that.

I just happen to have been around some really nasty women this side of planet Earth. Lemme ask you, a woman who physically abuses a child or slaps her husband's younger brother for coming over to the house @ 4 instead of 3.  .  .  .what would you do to her? Hug her and say ''honey please just take it easy''?

Another thing Queenisha,Omoge,Busta and co are missing here is that i never said 'take a woman and make her your regular punching bag'. For once,read with unbiased eyes.Your views are sensible and right,but try see it from another point of view besides your own. A woman that behaves deplorably should be embraced? Given the red carpet treatment? My being a woman will not make me condone inhumane behavior from my fellow women. I am in support of the royal treatment for women who are real women,who know how to comport themselves and who,when they make mistakes,make sensible ones. Men who disrespect such women should be hanged. But there are always two sides to a coin. Just as some women are the real deal,some are just excuses for the word. Its those i believe ned discipline.

Heck,if society,be it Nigerian,American,British,whatever,believed seriously erring women should not be touched,why do they still send such women to prison where they get flogged,raped and given hard labor? Be realistic here pleaze!
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Pataki: 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2008
Busta:

seriously . . . is that a question?
What is a question then?
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Busta(f): 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2008
doyin13:

bit his kini too

Pataki:

What is a question then?

I don't know . . u tell me
are u a victim of Domestic Violence?

in queue for cristalz  . . queue for a punching bag!
she right tho . . . some girls love and live for the abuse
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by LadyJ1: 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2008
Cristalz:

I just happen to have been around some really nasty women this side of planet Earth. Lemme ask you, a woman who physically abuses a child or slaps her husband's younger brother for coming over to the house @ 4 instead of 3.  .  .  .what would you do to her? Hug her and say ''honey please just take it easy''?

Another thing Queenisha,Omoge,Busta and co are missing here is that i never said 'take a woman and make her your regular punching bag'. For once,read with unbiased eyes.Your views are sensible and right,but try see it from another point of view besides your own. A woman that behaves deplorably should be embraced? Given the red carpet treatment? My being a woman will not make me condone inhumane behavior from my fellow women. I am in support of the royal treatment for women who are real women,who know how to comport themselves and who,when they make mistakes,make sensible ones. Men who disrespect such women should be hanged. But there are always two sides to a coin. Just as some women are the real deal,some are just excuses for the word. Its those i believe ned discipline.

Heck,if society,be it Nigerian,American,British,whatever,believed seriously erring women should not be touched,why do they still send such women to prison where they get flogged,raped and given hard labor? Be realistic here pleaze!

no wonder

shes just a child
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2008
I've always wondered . . . what is it like to live in a home where the wife threads on eggshells whenever "daddy" is at home? Crystalz any idea?
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by CH3COO(m): 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2008
Cristalz:

you aren't married? that's good news for doyin, debosky, and co.
you can be used as a substitute for anger management.
The message you're missing is, it's not okay for a woman or a man to hit one another.  your relationship should be built on a solid rock of respect. If she hits him she can expect his instincts to cause him to hit her back.  She begged for it.  If he hits her for punishment or discipline and you're saying it's okay, then you need your brain seriously examined.
A woman that misbehaves deplorably can be disciplined effectively without punches.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Queenisha: 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2008
Pataki:

The only statement that makes sense is in bold. You are so blinded by your passion for fighting for the feminine sex, that you are beginning to utter babbles.

You do not see nothing wrong with women hitting on men? You do not take into cognizance the amount of men who have died from acid bathing and several other attacks from women simply due to internal jealousy of these women? Your fellow women are here talking of squeezing a mans balls, it definitely suits your taste to hear that right?

You are really ridiculous.

Please spare me the sermon.
Who talked of squeezing the balls if not in retaliation to violence being metted on them.
Are we talking of acid baths or you just have the urge to go off on a tangent as usual.

Now who sounds ridiculous?
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2008
doyin13:

cheiiii cheesy
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by eldee(m): 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

"Think David? "
shior!
children this days!
You don't know how childish you sound grin grin grin
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Queenisha: 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2008
Cristalz:

Lol. grin I'm not married. . .still too early for that.

I just happen to have been around some really nasty women this side of planet Earth. Lemme ask you, a woman who physically abuses a child or slaps her husband's younger brother for coming over to the house @ 4 instead of 3. . . .what would you do to her? Hug her and say ''honey please just take it easy''?

That settles it then.
You're forgiven.
Come back when you're grown.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2008
@eldee
Not as much as you guys na,
but I'll try to sound as much childish as possible to beat you guys tongue
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Pataki: 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

"Think David? "
shior!
children this days!
Are you this dangerously daft? Have you not read of Kind David in the bible and how he was stealing looks at Bathsheba another mans property from his courtyard?

Is the mention of the name synonmous with your own David? What manner of babies fill this forum?
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by doyin13(m): 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2008
Cristalz's position is not as unreasonable as you people are making out. . . ,

Are you lot trying to tell me, there is no situation where a man should be allowed to hit a woman?

For whatever reason

And make una no patronise am now with all this 'grown' talk
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2008
Pataki, am not suppose to go offtopic na.

so could you plz hush embarassed

and since you dashed me david, can you also dash me a million dollars?

oga o
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Hannibal: 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2008
Cristalz:

Stop wasting the energy u need in ur matrimony on billy and nanny-goats.
Open their heads, drop science into it and 99% of em are still clueless.
A woman should be treated like a queen even when she commits the most grievious offence. . . . Buncha asswaxes.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Queenisha: 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2008
davidylan:

I've always wondered . . . what is it like to live in a home where the wife threads on eggshells whenever "daddy" is at home? Crystalz any idea?

You can tell a lot about people's upbringing by just reading their posts.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Pataki: 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2008
Queenisha:

Please spare me the sermon.
Who talked of squeezing the balls if not in retaliation to violence being metted on them.
Are we talking of acid baths or you just have the urge to go off on a tangent as usual.

Now who sounds ridiculous?
Now you want to lay claim on ignorance? What was your earlier position on these situation?

Do not sound more ridiculous than you already are.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by LadyJ1: 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2008
Hannibal:

Stop wasting the energy u need in your matrimony on billy and nanny-goats.
Open their heads, drop science into it and 99% of em are still clueless.
A woman should be treated like a queen even when she commits the most grievious offence. . . . Buncha asswaxes.

im beginning to believe dat,u just post all this sometimes cos u r on d net

i doubt if u have d guts to graze ur hands on a womans skin not to talk of slapping her
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Queenisha: 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2008
doyin13:

Cristalz's position is not as unreasonable as you people are making out. . . ,

Are you lot trying to tell me, there is no situation where a man should be allowed to hit a woman?

For whatever reason

And make una no patronise am now with all this 'grown' talk

There's absolutely no reason for a woman or man to lay hands on each other.
That concept is too much for many men boys on this thread to grasp

Pataki:

Now you want to lay claim on ignorance? What was your earlier position on these situation?

Do not sound more ridiculous than you already are.

If you were my husband and you hit me, because "I deserved it", I'll wound you and if I can't I'll get people who would teach you a lesson (esp if I were in Naija) or call the cops to haul you to prison here in the USA and after that I'll leave you.
understood?
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2008

im beginning to believe that,u just post all this sometimes because you're on d net

i doubt if u have d guts to graze your hands on a womans skin not to talk of slapping her
Girl, you just don't know.

Some men actually enjoy going to jail. Party over there, I heard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

He Used Me!!! / Would You Roll With This Sexy Lady For $10 Million? / Yoruba Girl Displays Bare Bombom To Celebrate New Month (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.