Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,536 members, 7,850,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

Yes I Slap Her: - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yes I Slap Her: (8414 Views)

If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It / Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2008
Lady J:

im beginning to believe that,u just post all this sometimes because you're on d net

i doubt if u have d guts to graze your hands on a womans skin not to talk of slapping her

It took you this long to figure that out?  grin
Even their younger brothers they dare not slap.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Cristalz(f): 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2008
@Queenisha
Yep,i'm just a child grandma  cheesy

Seems you will never understand my point. No woman should accept being treated like a stubborn cow when she doesn't deserve it. A woman should have her pride and self-esteem.
She should also treat a man right.When he takes her for granted,she shouldn't take it in silence.

But a woman whoz just evil should have Nemesis visit her big time. If it burns y'all that i think this way,complain to your kids.  grin

As ancient as you all are it beats my imagination how y'all still think every woman is a jewel. Not all women are angels,believe it. For all your 'experience', y'all are the ones talking like over-grown babies.

note here that not a single one of you answered my question on how a woman who physically abuses a child or slaps her husband's brother for being late for an appointment should be treated.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Hannibal: 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2008
Lady J:

im beginning to believe that,u just post all this sometimes because you're on d net

i doubt if u have d guts to graze your hands on a womans skin not to talk of slapping her

Keep ya beliefs in your breast pocket. . .
All i know is . . . . . .if a woman violates, she gets SLAPPED.

Cristalz:

@Queenisha
Yep,i'm just a child grandma cheesy

Seems you will never understand my point. No woman should accept being treated like a stubborn cow when she doesn't deserve it. A woman should have her pride and self-esteem.
She should also treat a man right.When he takes her for granted,she shouldn't take it in silence.

But a woman whoz just evil should have Nemesis visit her big time. If it burns y'all that i think this way,complain to your kids. grin

As ancient as you all are it beats my imagination how y'all still think every woman is a jewel. Pity. For all your 'experience', y'all are the ones talking like over-grown babies.

I am impressed. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by CH3COO(m): 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2008
Even if she hits you first, it's not always the best idea to hit her back.   A responsible man must be in control and should be able to restrict his hostility if need be. If in the act of hitting her back you kill her, do you think we the jury, the prosecutor, and the judge will find you innocent?  Two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by doyin13(m): 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2008
Queenisha:

YThere's absolutely no reason for a woman or man to lay hands on each other.
That concept is too much for many men boys on this thread to grasp

I hope you never pay for your naivete sha. . . . . . .

There are some women that understand only Jungle justice.

If you don't apply the iron hand, there will simply take it as a sign of weakness and
ride roughshod over you. . . . .literally
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by LadyJ1: 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2008
Hannibal:

on d net i guess,not physically i know

cos pple like u end up doing nothing ,and would lick her toes just to bring peace

so drop all dis ur supposed tough side,cos u aint tough,u r trying to be,but its too late cos u cannot be
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Queenisha: 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2008
Cristalz:

@Queenisha

But a woman whoz just evil should have Nemesis visit her big time. If it burns y'all that i think this way,complain to your kids.  grin

As ancient as you all are it beats my imagination how y'all still think every woman is a jewel. Pity. For all your 'experience', y'all are the ones talking like over-grown babies.

note here that not a single one of you answered my question on how a woman who physically abuses a child or slaps her husband's brother for being late for an appointment should be treated.

You can now shut up missy and get ready to wipe ya mama's wounds when daddy comes a kicking .
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by CH3COO(m): 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2008
Cristalz:

@Queenisha

Cristalz when does she deserve it? Where do you begin to draw the line?
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by LadyJ1: 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2008
davidylan:

It took you this long to figure that out?  grin
Even their younger brothers they dare not slap.

no seriously hes always on d negative side wen it comes to womanhood,trying to be a strong man ,wen he's not
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2008
Even if she hits you first, it's not always the best idea to hit her back. A responsible man must be in control and should be able to restrict his hostility if need be. If in the act of hitting her back you kill her, do you think we the jury, the prosecutor, and the judge will find you innocent? Two wrongs don't make a right.

CH3COO, tell me, from what you've read so far, do you deem any of this men responsible?

If you're afraid to tell ( grin ), I understand, they might track you down to slap you too tongue
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by eldee(m): 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2008
Pataki:

Are you this dangerously daft? Have you not read of Kind David in the bible and how he was stealing looks at Bathsheba another mans property from his courtyard?

Is the mention of the name synonmous with your own David? What manner of babies fill this forum?
Leave her jare, it's post truamatic stress, I just slapped her cheesy

Hannibal:

I am impressed. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I still insist . . . it depends on what she did
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by LadyJ1: 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2008
Cristalz:

@Queenisha

As ancient as you all are it beats my imagination how y'all still think every woman is a jewel. Not all women are angels,believe it. For all your 'experience', y'all are the ones talking like over-grown babies.

go to bed,u r not making sense
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by LadyT(f): 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2008
angry@TOPIC

Doyin if you have a women who likes to hit/Slap you.  Dump the cow!

Jungle Justise indeed you big whimp.  I doubt you have ever shouted at a woman in your whole life.  Shior
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Hannibal: 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2008
Lady J:

on d net i guess,not physically i know

because people like u end up doing nothing ,and would lick her toes just to bring peace

so drop all this your supposed tough side,because u aint tough,you're trying to be,but its too late because u cannot be

Get off ma case. . . .
I am done having discussion with irrational beings like u.
Blimey. . . . .get someone else with the same level of IQ as yours.

eldee:

I still insist . . . it depends on what she did

Of course, it depends on what she's done. . . .
Say u take ur partner to a restaurant and she pours a drink on ur face for something as little as u staring at someone.
What would u do??
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Pataki: 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2008
Cristalz:

@Queenisha
Yep,i'm just a child grandma cheesy

But a woman whoz just evil should have Nemesis visit her big time. If it burns y'all that i think this way,complain to your kids. grin

Amazing!!!!
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by doyin13(m): 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2008
CH3COO:

So due to the difficulty of drawing a line, a man should summarily renounce his rights to physical
force in restraining a lady.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by CH3COO(m): 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2008
Of course not.  None of them men who have condoned slapping this woman for picking up his call are men's men.  It's an outdated form of punishment.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2008
Cristalz:

the problem is you dont get the point even though you claim to. No one believes every woman is a jewel to be treated like an egg . . .
1. There is a reason you date . . . not just for sex but to find out if the woman is mature enough and compatible with you.
2. In the event she ends up being a terror in a marriage . . . divorce is a far better option to flogging her like a goat.
3. Men shld endeavour to put on their thinking caps before saying I DO, i have no sympathy for men who come complaining later.

Lady J:

no seriously hes always on d negative side when it comes to womanhood,trying to be a strong man ,when he's not

We know the real "strong men", its hard to find them yelling on the internet.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Queenisha: 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2008
CH3COO:

Exactly
is it when the amala is served cold?
when she comes late from work
when she calls her friends
when she "disrespects" his mother
or when she answers his phone?

The girl has no clue.
She needs a bunch of slaps to clear her eyes
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by CH3COO(m): 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2008
doyin13:

So due to the difficulty of drawing a line, a man should summarily renounce his rights to physical
force in restraining a lady.
misinterpretation doyin.  you can subdue a woman without having to hit her like a beast.  you are a man are you not? those big biceps and muscular build have to count for something.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by LadyJ1: 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2008
Hannibal:

Get off ma case. . . .
I am done having discussion with irrational beings like u.
Blimey. . . . .get someone else with the same level of IQ as yours.

i dont work on cheap cases,cos all u know is insults,u can never pass a message across wtout insulting d person,so insults my dear wont do u any good

u berra get it into ur head dat all u post here are not true,u r just trying to sound tough but we all know dat u r far from dat
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by LadyT(f): 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2008
LadyJ dont bother its so funny all these WEAK men who are here boasting that they will do this and that.

FAKE!

Shit internet is good you can be anybody
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by LadyJ1: 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2008
davidylan:

u can say dat again
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Queenisha: 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2008
CH3COO:

misinterpretation doyin. you can subdue a woman without having to hit her like a beast.  you are a man are you not?

ask hannibal,paki,debosky that same Q
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2008
Hannibal:

Of course, it depends on what she's done. . . .
Say u take your partner to a restaurant and she pours a drink on your face for something as little as u staring at someone.
What would u do??

This was so ridiculous i had to respond.  grin
1. You are on a date with a woman and u're staring at someone else its so obvious? How old are you?
2. Your partner reacts by pouring a drink on your face in private? How old is she?

Seriously its high time someone put an age filter on certain topics.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by LadyJ1: 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2008
LadyT:

LadyJ don't bother its so funny all these WEAK men who are here boasting that they will do this and that.

FAKE!

dont mind jackal,wen someone challenges him ,he starts insulting d person,is dat not imaturity

must he always insult pple to send a msg across to them? plsssssssssssss some pple really need to grow up
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Queenisha: 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2008
LadyT:

LadyJ don't bother its so funny all these WEAK men who are here boasting that they will do this and that.

FAKE!

didn't someone say something about empty vessels?
Some of them here dont even have the balls to ask a decent woman out talk less of slapping anyone.
efulefu men!
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by doyin13(m): 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2008
CH3COO:

misinterpretation doyin.  you can subdue a woman without having to hit her like a beast.  you are a man are you not?

But I have heard of cases where, attempts at gentle subjugation have led to death believe it or not.

LadyT:

angry@TOPIC

Doyin if you have a women who likes to hit/Slap you.  Dump the cow!

Jungle Justise indeed you big whimp.  I doubt you have ever shouted at a woman in your whole life.  Shior

hehehehehe. . . . . .I agree oo. . . .I have never hit a woman in my life
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Uche2nna(m): 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2008
davidylan:

the problem is you don't get the point even though you claim to. No one believes every woman is a jewel to be treated like an egg . . .
1. There is a reason you date . . . not just for sex but to find out if the woman is mature enough and compatible with you.
2. In the event she ends up being a terror in a marriage . . . divorce is a far better option to flogging her like a goat.
3. Men shld endeavour to put on their thinking caps before saying I DO, i have no sympathy for men who come complaining later.

There is no thinking cap big enough to figure out a woman. A woman can keep a secret for donkey years if she so wishes and the man would know no better. So You might still end up with a post-wedding present despite all your thinking caps.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Hannibal: 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2008
Lady J:

i don't work on cheap cases,because all u know is insults,u can never pass a message across wtout insulting d person,so insults my dear wont do u any good
u berra get it into your head that all u post here are not true,you're just trying to sound tough but we all know that you're far from that

Now u deserve to be SLAPPED!!!

Tell a billy goat to sit and it stands.
All y'all nonces born during the civil war have had your ear drums jammed with the sounds of gunshots.
Whether i am a coward or not shouldn't be your concern.
Try your hands on SUDOKU a bit for mental exercise.

Uche2nna:

There is no thinking cap big enough to figure out a woman. A woman can keep a secret for donkey years if she so wishes and the man would know no better. So You might still end up with a post-wedding present despite all your thinking caps.

Anutha reasonable member. . . . .
Now it's obvious the so-called experienced and the aged are not only spastic BUT dorks. grin cheesy
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2008
@CH3COO
Thank ya!

Slap a woman? why? because you can't control yourself.
You're not man enough to control yourself, so you slap her.

One of the things I'll make sure my children learn is the art of controlling themselves. If any of my boys lay their hand on a woman, I'll nearly disown them. I'm sorry, that's how painful it is to hear about men slapping women. No matter how angry, I don't care

Women/Men, please teach your children. Don't let those lil savage out without teaching them o!!
Come on NL and see the result of their savageness. embarassed
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Queenisha: 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2008
davidylan:

This was so ridiculous i had to respond.  grin
1. You are on a date with a woman and u're staring at someone else its so obvious? How old are you?
2. Your partner reacts by pouring a drink on your face in private? How old is she?

Seriously its high time someone put an age filter on certain topics.

I saw that nonsense too.
what kind of girl will act in such a crude manner assuming we believe his ridiculous story.
Ghetto girls from Cabrini green housing estate.
He probably deserved it for hanging with teenage ghetto girls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Describe Your Love Life With An Emoticon / My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force / Man Posts Controversial Picture Of Himself And Female Partner After Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.