Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:15 PM

Yes I Slap Her: - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yes I Slap Her: (8415 Views)

If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It / Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Cristalz(f): 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2008
@Queenisha
Granny dear,ain't my fault your man's such a wimp he calls you 'mommy' even when you refuse to give him dinner for no justifiable reason or when you insult his mother. If it pinches you that i happen to know that real men deserve respect as much as real women do, go suck on a shrivelled willy tongue

@CH3COO
You begin to draw the line when in your wildest imagination you cannot fathom how you ended up with a depraved being like her. When you've taken as much as any reasonable man should and yet she keeps behaving like trash.

@LadyJ
I'm making a whole lot of sense.  .  .you're just too dense to realize it tongue

@eldee
You don't have to act like an immature puppy because i happen to be considering a valid angle every other female seems to be ignoring tongue

And let me ask the house.  .  .don't women plan top-notch murders? Execute them? Swindle? As well as commit every other crime a man would commit. I'm not anti-women,heck,i'm female. What i don't like here is the way y'all are paintng the entire women-folk like the terrible ones don't exist. Its plain irritating from 'mature' adults.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Pataki: 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2008
Queenisha:

ask hannibal,paki,debosky that same Q
I have you a simple question, you are so quick to dodge away from it.

How commendable of you!!!! grin
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by dreeldee: 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2008
she deserved to be slapped for picking your call and you deserved to be flogged for slapping her
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by LadyJ1: 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2008
Hannibal:

Now u deserve to be SLAPPED!!!

Tell a billy goat to sit and it stands.
All y'all nonces born during the civil war have had your ear drums jammed with the sounds of gunshots.
Whether i am a coward or not shouldn't be your concern.
Try your hands on SUDOKU a bit for mental exercise.

mennnnn its obvious u r just a toddler still suckling on ur feeding bottle

grow up man ,cos insults wont solve anything,d earlier u start thinking like  a real man,and stop acting like a child who still attends d kindergarten d better for u

i dont care if u insult me form now till tomorrow ,cos we all r used to ur childish behaviour on d net,grow up
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by eldee(m): 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2008
davidylan:

This was so ridiculous i had to respond.  grin
1. You are on a date with a woman and u're staring at someone else its so obvious? How old are you?
2. Your partner reacts by pouring a drink on your face in private? How old is she?

Seriously its high time someone put an age filter on certain topics.
1. We don't know if he was really staring
2. Every body has his/her buttons, hers might be jealousy
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2008
Uche2nna:

There is no thinking cap big enough to figure out a woman. A woman can keep a secret for donkey years if she so wishes and the man would know no better. So You might still end up with a post-wedding present despite all your thinking caps.

True bro . . . but you also have a role to play. I'm an advocate for no less than a yr dating a woman before you propose . . . that way you have at least most of the basics covered as to what kind of person she is.
You cant help it, some women can be hot tempered . . . they will yell at you sometimes and throw tantrums but many of them are actually far better than those ones that behave like fearful mice.

As a man its up to you to learn how to be firm without being intimidating. Every woman wants a man who knows how to put his feet down without necessarily making her feel insecure. Its an art that can be learnt . . . sadly some boys wont.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by LadyJ1: 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2008
Cristalz:

@Queenisha
Granny dear,ain't my fault your man's such a wimp he calls you 'mommy' even when you refuse to give him dinner for no justifiable reason or when you insult his mother. If it pinches you that i happen to know that real men deserve respect as much as real women do, go suck on a shrivelled willy tongue

@CH3COO
You begin to draw the line when in your wildest imagination you cannot fathom how you ended up with a depraved being like her. When you've taken as much as any reasonable man should and yet she keeps behaving like trash.

@LadyJ
I'm making a whole lot of sense.  .  .you're just too dense to realize it tongue

@eldee
You don't have to act like an immature puppy because i happen to be considering a valid angle every other female seems to be ignoring tongue

And let me ask the house.  .  .don't women plan top-notch murders? Execute them? Swindle? As well as commit every other crime a man would commit. I'm not anti-women,heck,i'm female. What i don't like here is the way y'all are painitng the entire women-folk like the terrible ones don't exist. Its plain irritating from 'mature' adults.

have u done ur assignment?have u ironed ur school uniform?if u have,then u can go to bed now
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by CH3COO(m): 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2008
doyin13:

But I have heard of cases where, attempts at gentle subjugation have led to death believe it or not.

Then you are no longer dealing witha  woman but a crook.  Shank her or it if you have to, "taclke" it if you have to.  Life or death situations require seld defense.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Queenisha: 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2008
Cristalz:

@Queenisha

@CH3COO

@LadyJ

@eldee

And let me ask the house.  .  .don't women plan top-notch murders? Execute them? Swindle? As well as commit every other crime a man would commit. I'm not anti-women,heck,i'm female. What i don't like here is the way y'all are painitng the entire women-folk like the terrible ones don't exist. Its plain irritating from 'mature' adults.

Now your real self is emerging.
Nkita ara
You may have been slapped quite a few when you refused to suck on the shrivelled willys you talk about.
Real men deserve respect so does their shrivelled things you deal with.
Do you know what respect is?
You need to be taken to a group home
anumpam
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by LadyJ1: 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2008
davidylan:

True bro . . . but you also have a role to play. I'm an advocate for no less than a yr dating a woman before you propose . . . that way you have at least most of the basics covered as to what kind of person she is.
You can't help it, some women can be hot tempered . . . they will yell at you sometimes and throw tantrums but many of them are actually far better than those ones that behave like fearful mice.

As a man its up to you to learn how to be firm without being intimidating. Every woman wants a man who knows how to put his feet down without necessarily making her feel insecure. Its an art that can be learnt . . . sadly some boys wont.

abeg tell d bois on dis thread
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Hannibal: 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2008
Lady J:

mennnnn its obvious you're just a toddler still suckling on your feeding bottle

grow up man ,because insults wont solve anything,d earlier u start thinking like  a real man,and stop acting like a child who still attends d kindergarten d better for u

i don't care if u insult me form now till tomorrow ,because we all r used to your childish behaviour on d net,grow up

I don't even have time for runts like u.
As a bad ass, i would deny u the attention u seriously crave.
End of.

eldee:

Don't mind these roaches.
I feel so sorry for the so called "future leaders". The future appears BLEAK.
Babu "cognitive reasoning".
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Pataki: 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2008
Lady J:

mennnnn its obvious you're just a toddler still suckling on your feeding bottle

grow up man ,because insults wont solve anything,d earlier u start thinking like a real man,and stop acting like a child who still attends d kindergarten d better for u

i don't care if u insult me form now till tomorrow ,because we all r used to your childish behaviour on d net,grow up
Jenny you are back at it again?

Just when you were telling me to take it slow with that kindergarten boy this afternoon, you are busy spoiling for a fight right now?

Oya, e don do you ok?
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by LadyJ1: 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2008
Hannibal:

I don't even have time for runts like u.
As a bad ass, i would deny u the attention u seriously crave.
End of.

Don't mind these roaches.
I feel so sorry for the so called "future leaders". The future appears BLEAK.
Babu "cognitive reasoning".

d day u grow up in ur way of reasoning,will be d day we will start reading ur replies wt interest,but until then ur replies make no sense,hit ur head on ur keyboard if u want to,u r still a kid
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2008
eldee:

1. When you're out on a date respect your woman enough to keep your eyes off others. You can stare when she's gone.
2. No matter how jealous, a real woman with some pride in her wont disgrace herself in public.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Queenisha: 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2008
pataki your question must have been so silly that I didn't bother grin
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by LadyJ1: 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2008
Pataki:

Just when you were telling me to take it slow with that kindergarten boy this afternoon, you are busy spoiling for a fight right now?

Oya, e don do you ok?

ok jare uncle pataki,na just sm peeps wey dey claim to be actors wen indeed they r mere weaklings and cowards

but like u said i don drop am  smiley
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by LadyT(f): 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2008
Whats wrong with a good old fashion shouting match and slamming of doors?

Why do you need to slap? Is this Kindergarten? Someone you kiss and cuddle and have sex with.  You dish a hot slap too?
What a disrespect for either sex.

Further more the poster slapped his girl for such a stupid reason.  He could of dealt with the situation in so many ways!!!

Hannibal do us a favour you getting boring now.  You know and I both know you are full of hot air.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by eldee(m): 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2008
Cristalz:

@Queenisha

@CH3COO

@LadyJ

@eldee
You don't have to act like an immature puppy because i happen to be considering a valid angle every other female seems to be ignoring
tongue

And let me ask the house.  .  .don't women plan top-notch murders? Execute them? Swindle? As well as commit every other crime a man would commit. I'm not anti-women,heck,i'm female. What i don't like here is the way y'all are paintng the entire women-folk like the terrible ones don't exist. Its plain irritating from 'mature' adults.
Err . . . What's the beef? undecided
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2008
Pataki:

Oya, e don do you ok?

I've kept quiet for so long until you crossed the rubicon.

Ngwah this noise maker . . . all the 5 yrs you spent in school how many chics did you date with all your internet bravado?

Let me count them for you - big fat ZERO

You can decieve the others here with ur noise making not me, at least you can only slap what you have no be so?  grin
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Uche2nna(m): 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2008
davidylan:

As long as putting ur feet down does not include going physical on the lady,,,,,,, then thats fine by me. Any man that raises his hands on his wife no longer qualifies in my own definition of a man. There are more subtle ways to take care of ur business and that is where the men are usually separated from the boys.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Queenisha: 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2008
LadyT:

Whats wrong with a good old fashion shouting match and slamming of doors?

Why do you need to slap? Is this Kindergarten? Someone you kiss and cuddle and have sex with.  You dish a hot slap too?
What a disrespect for either sex.

Further more the poster slapped his girl for such a stupid reason.  He could of dealt with the situation in so many ways!!!

Hannibal do us a favour you getting boring now. You know and I both know you are full of hot air.

In Texas they call it "all hat and no cattle"
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Pataki: 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2008
Queenisha:

pataki your question must have been so silly that I didn't bother grin
Silly it is indeed. Some women and their evading tactics. grin grin

If them throwey you JAMB question, wey you no sabi, na so you go claim sey e dey silly abi? grin cheesy grin
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2008
@LadyT
Please, ejo, eso fun wan
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2008
Uche2nna:

As long as putting your feet down does not include going physical on the lady,,,,,,, then thats fine by me. Any man that raises his hands on his wife no longer qualifies in my own definition of a man. There are more subtle ways to take care of your business and that is where the men are usually separated from the boys.

Exactly my point bro. When i say "putting the feet down" i dont mean shaking her like a ragdoll. I doubt many of the boys here have ever taken 5 minutes to look deep into the eyes of a woman . . . how can you have the heart to slap her after that?  shocked
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Queenisha: 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2008
Uche2nna:

As long as putting your feet down does not include going physical on the lady,,,,,,, then thats fine by me. Any man that raises his hands on his wife no longer qualifies in my own definition of a man. There are more subtle ways to take care of your business and that is where the men are usually separated from the boys.

May you marry my sister! wink
don't mind all these efulefu boys
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Cristalz(f): 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2008
@Queenisha
Your igbotic skills are truly wonderful,burro  grin

My real self is one who has Respect for self,Respect for others and Responsibility for my actions.

Seems you're the one who doesn't have a clue what respect is about.  .  .you earn respect,you don't command it. If you're worthy of it,you will get it. When you don't,demand it cos its your right.
If you're not worthy of it,shut up and take your portion of disrespect right back. What goes around comes around.

@LadyJ
My uniform hasn't been ironed gran.  .  .is your arthritis so bad again you couldn't help me out? tongue  grin
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Hannibal: 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2008
Lady J:

d day u grow up in your way of reasoning,will be d day we will start reading your replies wt interest,but until then your replies make no sense,hit your head on your keyboard if u want to,you're still a kid

So this is JennyKad??

Ohhh meee days. . . . . . .  .Before i start exasperating. . . .
Kneel down there, raise up your hands, close ya eyes and open your mouth.
So u are the one masking to be Lady J. . . . . . .May Thunder fire your keyboard and your PC screen.

@ Queenisha,

Do u know how uncouth, unrefined and classless u sound whenever u come up with ur Igbo language. . .
After so many years in the western world, u still exhibit animalistic tendencies.
Its a shame. . . . . . .********Hannibal shakes his head*******
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Pataki: 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2008
davidylan:

I've kept quiet for so long until you crossed the rubicon.

Ngwah this noise maker . . . all the 5 years you spent in school how many chics did you date with all your internet bravado?

Let me count them for you - big fat ZERO

You can decieve the others here with your noise making not me, at least you can only slap what you have no be so? grin
1. I hope Queenisha is carefully watching the proceedings from this bum.

2. Do you want to disgrace yourself now? Should I come out and start making mention of how you disgraced with Tolu your only acclaimed girlfriend which you started toasting after starting your NYSC? Can you please remind me of who is dating her now? You this idiotic goat! grin cheesy grin
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Queenisha: 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2008
Cristalz:

@Queenisha

My real self is one who has Respect for self,Respect for others and Responsibility for my actions.

Seems you're the one who doesn't have a clue what respect is about.  .  .you earn respect,you don't command it. If you're worthy of it,you will get it. When you don't,demand it because its your right.
If you're not worthy of it,shut up and take your portion of disrespect right back. What goes around comes around.
@LadyJ
My uniform hasn't been ironed gran.  .  .is your arthritis so bad again you couldn't help me out? tongue  grin

Lookie here shrimp.
Oh why should I bother.
Please  shut up just go away
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by LadyJ1: 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2008
Cristalz:

@Queenisha

Seems you're the one who doesn't have a clue what respect is about.  .  .you earn respect,you don't command it. If you're worthy of it,you will get it. When you don't,demand it because its your right.

@LadyJ

obele nwa ne si i'si di ka gi

crystalz i said go to bed,haba ,u sounding like a 12 yr old child,wen i was ur age ,i had so much sense in me dat i was not spewing all dis rubbish u r spewing here

go to bed abeg,i aint ready for a kid dat still threads wt pampers wink
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by CH3COO(m): 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2008
Cristalz, i guess my actual question is
when does one DESERVE the beat down? not obeying you, provoking you by picking up your calls. . . when?
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by LadyT(f): 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2008
Cristalz you know smoking crack is wrong.  Please dont do it again and come and post here ok?  grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? / Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) / What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.