Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,542 members, 7,857,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

Yes I Slap Her: - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yes I Slap Her: (8421 Views)

If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It / Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Sisikill: 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2008
Pataki:

I remember in my Uni days, while travelling between Abeokuta and Lagos, I was at Ketu Motor Park inside the bus, and then this argument started between a Soldier and a Lady towards who was sitting by the window side of the bus. One thing led to another, before we knew it, this soldier gave the lady a resounding and vibrating slap. grin cheesy grin

After minutes of everyone shouting on the soldier and calming the lady down, the soldier sat by the window, while the lady sat infront of the soldier. Some 30 seconds later, this lady turned around and gave this soldier a higher resounding and more vibrating slap. grin grin cheesy grin grin Before we knew it, the soldier was ordering for pure water to wash off the blood gushing from his mouth. cheesy grin cheesy

The lady then highlighted from the bus and took another bus that morning. cheesy

Hannibal may you never meet such women!!!! grin cheesy grin

Rotflmao!

Now that's how you do it . . . errr. . . I mean what?

How dare she? Does she not know he is man?

Na wa oh, times are really changing.

It's all in God's hands now.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by CH3COO(m): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2008
Hitting a woman is also a very good excuse to end up behind bars.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Queenisha: 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2008
Pataki:

@ Queenisha,
Thank God women like your type don marry. If not, Men would still have a reason to be hitting women severely. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

and married to a great man I might add.
A man who knows that it's barbaric to hit a woman no matter what.
If I give you mouth,the gentlemanly thing to do is return with mouth or walk away because if you raise your hand,it's on.
Like Omoge said,I'll slice it off if I have to grin
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by TheSly: 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2008
omoge:

@ Pataki,

I'm here o. And I mean it, for a man to slap me? for whatever reason, na the johnny/abunna i will just grab right away and twist it.
Hannibal and co, well una never jam.
You are yet to meet one good one/gbagbati.
So be careful the chic you lay hands on.

Twist what!? sad
Na wah oooooooooooooooooooooo sad
May The lord forgive you for you know NOT what you are saying . . . . . sad
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Pataki: 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2008
Even Busta dey claim boxer for here. . . na wa o! grin cheesy grin
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by omoge(f): 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2008
Queenisha,

don't ask him, you see he is in UK. after the brothers of the ladies he slapped beat the living day light out of, na UK he go hid.

He won't dare it there  grin

Nne, men like Hannibal dey kiss women toes  kiss
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by debosky(m): 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2008
abeg sharrap jare acid angry

men and women are equal, so why should slapping a woman get you in jail if slapping a man won't get a woman in jail?

This is INJUSTICE! angry

I repeat, if you go into the deal knowing the score, and you go against the laid down procedure, then it is inevitable that the cause and effect principle will come into play. Bottom line - do not commit offences with the punishment of slapping. tongue

If you don't like being slapped, do not offend, or better yet, refrain from dating a man that does.

and these women always talking about slicing things, dem no get things wey knife fit cut? undecided I'm not advocating violence, but if you slice someone's abunna off for slapping you, then in all likelyhood the man messed up - he should have drop-kicked your ass to pre-empt that. tongue
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Hannibal: 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2008
omoge:

Hannibal,
there are no trashbag in today's world especially not where i am. so take a chill pill and go on slapping women in nigeria okay.
surely, their eyes are opening these days,  and u came here bragging that she came back telling u she deserved it,  abeg go siddon NA LIE

Am sure she slapped u back. it is men like you that slap a lady and the brothers came back beating blue and red grin.

Its a LIE??
Well. . . . .if u say so. . . . . why should i dispute what happened to me with u?
Makes no sense so i ma rest me case here.

Queenisha:

You need to lose this sick mindset.
did you see your father slapping your mom whenever she put too much salt in the egusi soup.
Where on earth did you learn that this behaviour is acceptable ?

U need to lose this unrefined way of analysing things.
Are u here comparing the good behaviour of our parents' generation to the classless and uncouth women we have around these days?
U of all people should know better.
I don't support violence of any sort but sometimes u have to agree some women deserve to be heavily slapped.

If i tell u what led to the incident of me slapping the gurl in question, u would swallow ur words and apologise to me.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Queenisha: 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2008
debosky:

I never said he laid out punishment for ALL infractions, but it sounds like he did for this particular one, and from the looks of things, the only reason she didn't bear the full brunt is because he was in a good mood, so she better be thankful. tongue

By the way, what business does a 'grown woman' have picking his calls? If she acts like a child then she deserves to be treated as one, or isn't that the mantra you women keep repeating? grin

@ sylvao

my only advice is this, just make a nice brochure showing offences and punishments, laminate it and then give it to her next time. . . better yet, frame it up and place it next to the 10 commandments in your sitting room. grin grin

and here I was thinking you were one of the eligible bachelors in nairaland.
Didn't know all of una London boys are drinking out of the same bag of "pure water" grin
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Pataki: 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2008
The Sly:

Twist what!? sad
grin cheesy grin

Queenisha:

and married to a great man I might add.
A man who knows that it's barbaric to hit a woman no matter what.
If I give you mouth,the gentlemanly thing to do is return with mouth or walk away because if you raise your hand,it's on.
Like Omoge said,I'll slice it off if I have to grin
It takes a weakling that will allow you to dangle your hands on his dangote and be whinning into your eyes. grin cheesy grin
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by segzicres(m): 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2008
@poster i sure say u don dey beef am b4 den! guy e no ryt to hit anybody 4rm d opposite sex. if ur mama no teach u we 4 nairaland go teach u. no hard feelins.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by eldee(m): 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2008
The Sly:

Twist what!? sad
Leave them, let them be claiming Ruff Ryderz there
It always ends with 'U MUST KILL ME OOOH' cheesy
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Cristalz(f): 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2008
@post
She picked your call,ok.  .  .  .  .what did she say to the caller?

The slap will be justified if she had insulted the caller or told the caller never to call again or something. But if all she did was say,''hez not here right now,could you call back in 5 mins?'' or something similar,i don't see anything wrong in it.

If you slap her for picking up your call,what will happen the day she mistakenly over-salts the soup? Pour boiling water on her head? Temper's never helped anybody.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Queenisha: 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2008
Pataki:

grin cheesy grin
It takes a weakling that will allow you to dangle your hands on his dangote and be whinning into your eyes. grin cheesy grin

dangote no dey sleep?
even wearing a roman generals armour won't save you
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2008
eldee:

It always ends with 'You MUST KILL ME OOOH' cheesy

Lol. cheesy
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Hannibal: 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2008
eldee:

What do u expect? It's a freaking forum. . . .
Every woman here is a boxer that can beat their boy/fs if he misbehaves.
Queenisha has never been cheated on before cos she is the smartest chic on earth.
Omoge is a ninja. . . . .She wld slice his man's willy if he tries anything stupid.
Let em continue to deceive themselves and suffer in silence.

I don't advocate for violence but some women go OTT sometimes and the best way is to DEAL with em.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2008
She picked your call and so what? If there's nothing to hide why is that an issue?
If my girlfriend picked my phone i'd simply tell her to take the message for me. Shikena.
As long as i'm committed to her longterm she may as well get used to handling those who call me.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2008
Isn't it just sad how immature "men" are this days? embarassed

Any man that dares lay his hands on a woman, should spend the night in jail, or the girl's brothers should do him justice. shior

Lay your hand on a woman cuz she picked up your phone, dude, I would have knocked your balls off your body.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by TheSly: 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2008
eldee:

Follows by. . . . . .I nor go gree ooooo. . . . .You must kill me today today!. . . . . .You must kill me seh!. . . . .
Shebi you want to kill me!. . . . . . . Kill me now ooooooo! cheesy
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Pataki: 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2008
Queenisha:

dangote no dey sleep?
even wearing a roman generals armour won't save you
And yet some peeps keep saying a man is more wicked than a woman? grin cheesy grin
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2008
The Sly:

Follows by. . . . . .I nor go gree ooooo. . . . .You must kill me today today!. . . . . .You must kill me seh!. . . . .
Shebi you want to kill me!. . . . . . . Kill me now ooooooo! cheesy

Lmao!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Hannibal: 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2008
Cristalz:

@post

The slap will be justified if she had insulted the caller or told the caller never to call again or something. But if all she did was say,''hez not here right now,could you call back in 5 mins?'' or something similar,i don't see anything wrong in it.

If you slap her for picking up your call,what will happen the day she mistakenly over-salts the soup? Pour boiling water on her head? Temper's never helped anybody.

U are very reasonable. kiss kiss kiss kiss

Let the others keep bleating like billy goats on heat without checking the details.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Queenisha: 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2008
Hannibal:

You need to lose this unrefined way of analysing things.
Are u here comparing the good behaviour of our parents' generation to the classless and uncouth women we have around these days?
You of all people should know better.
I don't support violence of any sort but sometimes u have to agree some women deserve to be heavily slapped.

If i tell u what led to the incident of me slapping the girl in question, u would swallow your words and apologise to me.

I don't care what she did.
I'm sure fellow men have done worse things to you including Naija policemen.
I'm sure you haven't been slapping your way through life
have you?
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Busta(f): 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2008
Pataki:

Even Busta dey claim boxer for here. . . na wa o! grin cheesy grin

Like I always end my statements . . . i hate pple that do nuthing but rant.
I like the physical, put me and u for ring and see u leaves crying.

Someone slaps me back . . I wooze u back
if it don't work . . i bite and chump ur flesh off
if that don't work . . i grab ur balls and squash them
if u've got artificial ones . . i use my black belt techniques.

one of them gotta work

Besides all this guys need to grow up and realise that it ain't right to hit a woman
only in naija sha  . . cos over here . . u go sleep jail taya!! angry
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by omoge(f): 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2008
@David

you be correct bobo  grin grin
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by eldee(m): 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2008
Hannibal:

What do u expect? It's a freaking forum. . . .
Every woman here is a boxer that can beat their boy/fs if he misbehaves.
Queenisha has never been cheated on before because she is the smartest chic on earth.
Omoge is a ninja. . . . .She would slice his man's willy if he tries anything stupid.
Let em continue to deceive themselves and suffer in silence.

I don't advocate for violence but some women go OTT sometimes and the best way is to DEAL with em.
Nairaland is so funny
When there's a thread on describing their relationships, every woman has a tall, fit, bodybuilder

But now, if that tall bodybuilder touches them, they'll hold his dick and the 'Floyd Mayweather' starts crying
Irony, ain't it? grin
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Busta(f): 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2008
davidylan:

She picked your call and so what? If there's nothing to hide why is that an issue?
If my girlfriend picked my phone i'd simply tell her to take the message for me. Shikena.
As long as i'm committed to her longterm she may as well get used to handling those who call me.

Better man . . thank u . . .too bad u'[re hooked already. My type of guy exactly.

Cristalz:

@post

No matter what . . .a man shld never raise his hands on a woman . .
secondly, the poster never said that he had warned her previously not to do so neither did he say that she had insulted the person at the other end of the phone.

What is wrong is wrong abeg!
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by debosky(m): 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2008
Queenisha:

Didn't know all of una London boys are drinking out of the same bag of "pure water" grin

Abeg o, I no be London boy. . . . before dem come arrest me with eldee and hannibal for yahoozee grin

Besides, no one knows the exact state of this relationship. . . . for all you know she might have slapped him two hours earlier for not washing her undies properly, and now she commits offence and you think she no go get her own slap? undecided
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by CH3COO(m): 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2008
debosky:

abeg sharrap jare acid angry

men and women are equal, so why should slapping a woman get you in jail if slapping a man won't get a woman in jail?

This is INJUSTICE! angry

I repeat, if you go into the deal knowing the score, and you go against the laid down procedure, then it is inevitable that the cause and effect principle will come into play. Bottom line - do not commit offences with the punishment of slapping. tongue

If you don't like being slapped, do not offend, or better yet, refrain from dating a man that does.

and these women always talking about slicing things, them no get things wey knife fit cut? undecided I'm not advocating violence, but if you slice someone's abunna off for slapping you, then in all likelyhood the man messed up - he should have drop-kicked your ass to pre-empt that. tongue
debo most men are physically superior in strength to women.  You can present one hundred pages of outlined scenarios to a judge and none of them would fly, unless in a thirld-world environment like Nigeria.  The only possible scenario I can justify of any man laying his hands abusively on a woman is when attempting to restrain a ballsistic woman or in self defense.  Provocation or punishment is not an excuse . . . picking up his call might be considered enough provocation to hit a woman by one man, while not making dinner might be provocative to another.  I only see myself hitting a woman on a daily basis if it's a light playful smack on her butt.  I can also see myself shaking the living day lights out of her.  Beating on women like stubborn animals is cowardly.  I would hate to see a woman abused in front of me.
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Queenisha: 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Isn't it just sad how immature "men" are this days? embarassed

Any man that dares lay his hands on a woman, should spend the night in jail, or the girl's brothers should do him justice. shior
Lay your hand on a woman because she picked up your phone, dude, I would have knocked your balls off your body.

That's the way we do it in Igboland.
Touch your woman and her brothers come into the scene to give you the beating of your life.
Next time you see a woman you pick race
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Pataki: 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2008
Busta:

Like I always end my statements . . . i hate people that do nuthing but rant.
I like the physical, put me and u for ring and see u leaves crying.

Someone slaps me back . . I wooze u back
if it don't work . . i bite and chump your flesh off
if that don't work . . i grab your balls and squash them
if u've got artificial ones . . i use my black belt techniques.

one of them gotta work

Besides all this guys need to grow up and realise that it ain't right to hit a woman
only in naija sha . . because over here . . u go sleep jail taya!! angry
I never said it was right. What I am against is women who reply violence with violence.

Kapish? wink
Re: Yes I Slap Her: by Hannibal: 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2008
Queenisha:

I don't care what she did.
I'm sure fellow men have done worse things to you including Naija policemen.
I'm sure you haven't been slapping your way through life
have you?

Exactly ma point. . . .

Slaps are so common everywhere so whats the big deal with Sylvao2000 slapping his gurl for whatever reason.
In the UK, teenagers do "happy slapping" and their friends put it on camera.
U are going to work. . . . a boy/gurl of 11 walks up to u and despatches a hot slap on ur pancaked-face and run away.
What are u gonna do? Grab his balls or boobs. . . .

Abegggi. . . . . . . .When a slap is inevitable. . . .relax and enjoy it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? / How To Make Gorontula Syrup / Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.