Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

The Rosary Consists Of 53 Repetitious Prayers To Mary And 6 To God - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Rosary Consists Of 53 Repetitious Prayers To Mary And 6 To God (3453 Views)

Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? / Rosary No More!! Why I Stopped Praying The Rosary!! / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rosary Consists Of 53 Repetitious Prayers To Mary And 6 To God by Boomark(m): 4:27am On Nov 25, 2013
truthislight:

"Then he questioned with him in many words; but he answered him nothing." (Luke 23:9).

Ok, better.

You should have known that Rome is too far for syncan to get immediate answer.

8. All thy garments smell of
myrrh, and aloes, and cassia,
out of the ivory palaces,
whereby they have made thee
glad. [b[Kings’ daughters were
among thy honourable
women:[/b] upon thy right hand
did stand the queen in gold of
Ophir." (Psalm 45:6-9).

He should have told us who the kings are, about their daughters and what the will be doing.

I have asked them to seek the will of God and do it but they are more interested in meditating on 100 decades of rosary.

SMH!!! For syncan
Re: The Rosary Consists Of 53 Repetitious Prayers To Mary And 6 To God by Syncan(m): 6:47am On Nov 25, 2013
Boomark:

You should have known that Rome is too far for syncan to get immediate answer.

8. All thy garments smell of
myrrh, and aloes, and cassia,
out of the ivory palaces,
whereby they have made thee
glad. [b[Kings’ daughters were
among thy honourable
women:[/b] upon thy right hand
did stand the queen in gold of
Ophir." (Psalm 45:6-9).

He should have told us who the kings are, about their daughters and what the will be doing.

I have asked them to seek the will of God and do it but they are more interested in meditating on 100 decades of rosary.

SMH!!! For syncan

Lord teach me to keep my mouth shut, until I know what I am talking about. This prayer will do you a lot of good. Yeah its too far; as heaven was too far for Jesus to get an answer to herod. LK 23 :9.
Re: The Rosary Consists Of 53 Repetitious Prayers To Mary And 6 To God by try69: 7:21am On Nov 25, 2013
Pure hatred for the Holy mother of jesus [God] can make people stop thinking.. I wonder what they want.. We can never discard the Holy mother of the sacred lamb, no matter how you try.. Simple inference can leave you with why the church titled her(mary) "QUEEN OF HEAVEN" by sacred tradition..

Is mary, the mother of jesus? = YES

Is Jesus, king of heaven? = YES

Is mary in heaven? = YES

As mother of Jesus, king of heaven, is mary queen of heaven? = YES!

Simple as ABC..

Abi una wan stop Jesus kingship

Stop this hatred!
Re: The Rosary Consists Of 53 Repetitious Prayers To Mary And 6 To God by Boomark(m): 7:53am On Nov 25, 2013
Syncan:

Lord teach me to keep my mouth shut, until I know what I am talking about. This prayer will do you a lot of good. Yeah its too far; as heaven was too far for Jesus to get an answer to herod. LK 23 :9.

It is good brother, so you don't mislead people. Your case is different. Further comments from you will cause more blunder to an existing error.

You wan use idea form Lk 23:9? We no be pikins na.
Re: The Rosary Consists Of 53 Repetitious Prayers To Mary And 6 To God by Boomark(m): 8:27am On Nov 25, 2013
try69: Pure hatred for the Holy mother of jesus [God] can make people stop thinking.. I wonder what they want.. We can never discard the Holy mother of the sacred lamb, no matter how you try.. Simple inference can leave you with why the church titled her(mary) "QUEEN OF HEAVEN" by sacred tradition..

Is mary, the mother of jesus? = YES

Is Jesus, king of heaven? = YES

Is mary in heaven? = YES

As mother of Jesus, king of heaven, is mary queen of heaven? = YES!

Simple as ABC..

Abi una wan stop Jesus kingship

Stop this hatred!

We hate lies. And if your teacher corrects you, accept it and stop shouting hatred here and there.

If Mary is the mother of God, who then is the father of God? Answer.
Re: The Rosary Consists Of 53 Repetitious Prayers To Mary And 6 To God by Mintayo(m): 8:31am On Nov 25, 2013
Boomark:

We hate lies. And if your teacher corrects you, accept it and stop shouting hatred here and there.

let me add to it,if Mary is the queen of Heaven,then who is the king of heaven? Please dnt say Jesus bcus mary is the MOTHER not WIFE of Jesus?
Re: The Rosary Consists Of 53 Repetitious Prayers To Mary And 6 To God by Syncan(m): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2013
Mintayo:
let me add to it,if Mary is the queen of Heaven,then who is the king of heaven? Please dnt say Jesus bcus mary is the MOTHER not WIFE of Jesus?

Rev 12. The Queen gave birth to the son taken to the throne of God. If you see anywhere that "Jesus wife" was described as queen, let me know.
Re: The Rosary Consists Of 53 Repetitious Prayers To Mary And 6 To God by Mintayo(m): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2013
Syncan:

Rev 12. The Queen gave birth to the son taken to the throne of God. If you see anywhere that "Jesus wife" was described as queen, let me know.
Common you cn do better than that,there is nothing like queen in that chapter,it was 'Woman'-just as Jesus refer to her 'Woman' not queen...trying to twist the Bible again?
Re: The Rosary Consists Of 53 Repetitious Prayers To Mary And 6 To God by Syncan(m): 9:21am On Nov 25, 2013
Mintayo:
Common you cn do better than that,there is nothing like queen in that chapter,it was 'Woman'-just as Jesus refer to her 'Woman' not queen...trying to twist the Bible again?

On her head is a crown of twelve stars. Please tell me where you got that "Jesus wife" is queen?
Re: The Rosary Consists Of 53 Repetitious Prayers To Mary And 6 To God by truthislight: 9:30am On Nov 25, 2013
Mary is wife of God then.
If Jesus "is almighty God".

Syncan:

Any trinitarian that denies this ^ is a hypocrites.
Re: The Rosary Consists Of 53 Repetitious Prayers To Mary And 6 To God by Mintayo(m): 9:31am On Nov 25, 2013
Syncan:

On her head is a crown of twelve stars. Please tell me where you got that "Jesus wife" is queen?
go read try9 post above...so bcus she has a crown of twelve stars she shld then be honoured,worship and placed above God?
Re: The Rosary Consists Of 53 Repetitious Prayers To Mary And 6 To God by Syncan(m): 9:44am On Nov 25, 2013
Mintayo:
go read try9 post above...so bcus she has a crown of twelve stars she shld then be honoured,worship and placed above God?

Then, don't deny that the Mother is the queen, just because you don't want her to be "honoured, worship and placed above God".
Re: The Rosary Consists Of 53 Repetitious Prayers To Mary And 6 To God by try69: 10:19am On Nov 25, 2013
Boomark:

Choi grin

So Just to stop people from honouring the mother of jesus, you want to question God's existence? Lol

After you would have explained the mystery of God's existence, I will answer your question.

Or rather prove my logic above wrong.. I'm waiting
Re: The Rosary Consists Of 53 Repetitious Prayers To Mary And 6 To God by Mintayo(m): 10:29am On Nov 25, 2013
Deny bawo,she is not d queen at all,except ur queen is another queen...like the queen of the coast.
Syncan:

Then, don't deny that the Mother is the queen, just because you don't want her to be "honoured, worship and placed above God".
Re: The Rosary Consists Of 53 Repetitious Prayers To Mary And 6 To God by Syncan(m): 10:47am On Nov 25, 2013
Mintayo: Deny bawo,she is not d queen at all,except ur queen is another queen...like the queen of the coast.

Ok "Christian" I leave you to your aspersions. Yeah, its cheap to talk, that's why it doesn't require you to make sense. However to sustain an argument, it is quite needed that you make sense.
Re: The Rosary Consists Of 53 Repetitious Prayers To Mary And 6 To God by nelsonarinze: 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
@Acidosis...am nt sure u ar wot u tink u ar, because u cannot understand tinz u don hav interest in. Let me jus brief u, but belif me wen i say ther is a lot mor. One of d virtues we knw Mary possesses is humility which gladens God's heart to av chosen her as the mother our Lord. Jus lik i tell people, If u take a very careful thought, u wud see dat the Gospel must av been written by d apostles in the presence of Mary, because if not, hw did d appostles dat saw Jesus at a later age befor his death knw hw he was born, hw d three wise men came, hw he preached in d temple, etc nd hw did saint Luke even knw angel Gabriel appear to Mary nd hw did he get the words of d angel to Mary. This shud tel u dat Mary wrote or told many parts of the gospel dat wat written because she knw him for a longer time dan d disciples. But due to her humility, she didnt make sure much of her was told instead of Christ. Dat is doin tinz in secret which attracted God's reward of generations honouring her as the mother of Jesus. The Holy Rosary contains the mysteries of christ life on earth, nd evry beed on it must cause the mention of Jesus. If u dont knw, tel someone to pray it in ur presence for u to see...Mary is not a mediator, she jus interceeds lik evry oda saint, see Rev 5 vs 8 to 9. Saints pray for God's people. But many ar unaware of it. Plz read ur scriptures frm begining to end bfor u criticize d Holy Catholic church. And even after reading nd stil u criticize, u didnt jus understand wot u read because ur heart might have been hardened. But no matter hw much u criticize, i can assure u it cant fall even if u take a member, 7 members wil join d following day because christ promised d apostles day he wil b wit dem til d end of time...
Re: The Rosary Consists Of 53 Repetitious Prayers To Mary And 6 To God by nelsonarinze: 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
@Acidosis...am nt sure u ar wot u tink u ar, because u cannot understand tinz u don hav interest in. Let me jus brief u, but belif me wen i say ther is a lot mor. One of d virtues we knw Mary possesses is humility which gladens God's heart to av chosen her as the mother our Lord. Jus lik i tell people, If u take a very careful thought, u wud see dat the Gospel must av been written by d apostles in the presence of Mary, because if not, hw did d appostles dat saw Jesus at a later age befor his death knw hw he was born, hw d three wise men came, hw he preached in d temple, etc nd hw did saint Luke even knw angel Gabriel appear to Mary nd hw did he get the words of d angel to Mary. This shud tel u dat Mary wrote or told many parts of the gospel dat wat written because she knw him for a longer time dan d disciples. But due to her humility, she didnt make sure much of her was told instead of Christ. Dat is doin tinz in secret which attracted God's reward of generations honouring her as the mother of Jesus. The Holy Rosary contains the mysteries of christ life on earth, nd evry beed on it must cause the mention of Jesus. If u dont knw, tel someone to pray it in ur presence for u to see...Mary is not a mediator, she jus interceeds lik evry oda saint, see Rev 5 vs 8 to 9. Saints pray for God's people. But many ar unaware of it. Plz read ur scriptures frm begining to end bfor u criticize d Holy Catholic church. And even after reading nd stil u criticize, u didnt jus understand wot u read because ur heart might have been hardened. But no matter hw much u criticize, i can assure u it cant fall even if u take a member, 7 members wil join d following day because christ promised d apostles day he wil b wit dem til d end of time...
Re: The Rosary Consists Of 53 Repetitious Prayers To Mary And 6 To God by henrijin: 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
"I AM THE LORD THY GOD! THOU SHALT HAVE NO OTHER GOD BUT ME."

Mary was chosen for this purpose: to provide the flesh of Jesus here for His Mission.

For God Alone Is Holy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghananian Pastor Exposed / Prophet Tb Joshua Foretold The Death Of Steve Jobs / Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.