Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,210 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:49 AM

Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. (6757 Views)

Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist / How Do You Treat Your Sexual Desire As A Single? / What Do You Think About "turning Up Unannounced"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by xcitedjay(m): 9:53am On Nov 23, 2013
Baybe: What is the wrong thing he did?

OP you did the best thing. She must've gotten the message that you're not interested. Some girls are just foolish. She knows you're into a serious relationship and she still came for surprise visit. What if you're girlfriend had also come for her own surprise visit? You know what would've happened. That girl is a relationship breaker, you're very lucky you overcame.

Some girls sha, I never even go for announced visit na unannounced one I wan go. undecided

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Pretyangel25(f): 9:54am On Nov 23, 2013
Girls like her go make people begin to talk nonsense about calabar girls. Nonsense. @ op u did well

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Eberex(m): 10:04am On Nov 23, 2013
n.oxide:
That must be one ugly chick grin

i agree jare. The gal na ugly type, if not he for run come house. Besides he didnt tell us what happened during her first visit.
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Eberex(m): 10:05am On Nov 23, 2013
redsquare:

Exactly my thought. My kind of job takes me out of town occasionally, what if her visit was on such occasions?

@all, thanks for your contributions.

but u didnt tell us what happened during her first visit
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by veave(f): 10:23am On Nov 23, 2013
both of you are @ fault here. but wait o... na so ur d**k sweet reach? wey she go spend TP from calabar come ur angle? oga, tell us d truth... wetin make u send her back?
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Eberex(m): 10:47am On Nov 23, 2013
veave: both of you are @ fault here. but wait o... na so ur d**k sweet reach? wey she go spend TP from calabar come ur angle? oga, tell us d truth... wetin make u send her back?

thank you jare, e never give us the complete story
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by redsquare(m): 10:57am On Nov 23, 2013
Eberex:

i agree jare. The gal na ugly type, if not he for run come house. Besides he didnt tell us what happened during her first visit.

The babe no ugly oo, na sharp babe. You wan know wetin happen for her first visit abi? You know nah cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by vizboy(m): 11:21am On Nov 23, 2013
op you no try simple.

If you know you didnt want anything to do with her in the first case why invite her to your crib.

Now she comes unannounce and you are trying to play the saint game.

i too hate Unannounce visit but what you did is not right, you should have at the very least see the girl before sending her back.

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by vizboy(m): 11:22am On Nov 23, 2013
redsquare:

The babe no ugly oo, na sharp babe. You wan know wetin happen for her first visit abi? You know nah cheesy cheesy
so after collecting on the first visit you decided to dump her

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 23, 2013
xcitedjay:

Keep deceiving yourself
undecided
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by veave(f): 11:35am On Nov 23, 2013
since the geh nor worwor and she was 'good' on her first visit... then i'm sorry to say this... you are inconsiderate and selfish. soo wen u needed her, u invited and enjoyed. but wen she needed you, you turned her away rudely abi? SMH!!!
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by redsquare(m): 11:36am On Nov 23, 2013
veave: both of you are @ fault here. but wait o... na so ur d**k sweet reach? wey she go spend TP from calabar come ur angle? oga, tell us d truth... wetin make u send her back?

grin
I'm endowed with a 12" tool, little wonder she turned to Oliver Twist. But seriously I sent her back cos I wasn't so comfortable with that surprised visit. Who knows what she must have done or the kain jazz wey she carry come. grin
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by ifoundmyperfect: 11:45am On Nov 23, 2013
redsquare: Met this girl a couple of months ago in a Calabar bound bus from Benin. We exchanged numbers and started talking. On my invitation, she visited me in Benin once. At that time my girlfriend was still doing her NYSC in Kano. I made it clear to her that I'm into a serious relationship. 2 weeks later after her first visit, she started calling that she wants to visit again which I declined. She has been complaining that I don't want her to visit me again. I told her I'll invite her when it is convenient for me. Just last saturday, I went to see a friend in my neighbourhood when she called that she was in my house. Initially, I thought she was joking, not until my neighbour called to confirm that a girl was waiting outside my door. I got mad! How could she have travelled all the way from Calabar without at least calling me? I called her back and asked her to go back from wherever she's coming from, she started pleading that she just wanted to surprise me. To cut the long story short, I asked my neighbour to give her some money for her transport which he did, and she left. I'm kinda feeling guilty at what I did. Did I do the right thing? What if she had met my girl at home?What kind of surprise (according to her) is that? Pls I need your contributions/advice/criticisms.

What you did was wrong and right
Wrong of you to indulge n invite her over to 'ur place' wen u r in a serious relationship
Right of you to have countered her surprise by surprisingly sending her back to where she was coming from. She'd 'never' try it again. Even when invited.
Be careful next time!

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2013
lynpetra:
The op cheating is not d case here.It's an unannounced visit of a call girl!Do you know In America she can be shot for thatChiboy,one thing you should understand is this,some people na barrier.Just recently I visited my bobo only to get a message by 11pm from a guy I met,and barely know.The message read"Baby am just thinking about you,missing you here".Ha!I nearly faint cos my phone was close to where he was sitting.And this is d same person I informed about traveling to see my man.I don't have and never had anything to do with this guy.Oh boy,when i enter my base,I mend am face to face,I shouted at him like a mad woman because I believed he
knew exactly what he did.God punish am.
how did he get your number then?? undecided

@op, you're in a serious relationship and you guys exchanged contact and she has even visited you in the past upon your invitation...you have d larger share of the blame cos u shldn't have given a damn abt any other girl

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Abbey2sam(m): 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2013
Pacify: Although u should've seen her in person and probably rented a hotel for the night for her if u had cash cos she had undergone a stressful journey to see u. However, it doesn't justify any reason she may have to come see u unannounced. I so much detest it.

That's inhuman
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2013
veave: since the geh nor worwor and she was 'good' on her first visit... then i'm sorry to say this... you are inconsiderate and selfish. soo wen u needed her, u invited and enjoyed. but wen she needed you, you turned her away rudely abi? SMH!!!

There is nothing selfish about what d op did.The gurl knows the op has a serious girl.ANY GIRL WEY ONE BE SIDE MEAT MUST BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES OF BEING A SIDE MEAT.IF THERE IS NO SECOND WIFE,POLYGAMY WON'T EXIST.

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2013
vivichocs: how did he get your number then?? undecided

@op, you're in a serious relationship and you guys exchanged contact and she has even visited you in the past upon your invitation...you have d larger share of the blame cos u shldn't have given a damn abt any other girl
I gave my number out on a platonic basis....dude also needed accommodation and I was la connection..so u know.... undecided
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Andyblaze: 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2013
Nonsense

Don't dull on this thread just ---- CLICK HERE FOR A BETTER THREAD
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by baralatie(m): 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2013
lynpetra: I gave my number out on a platonic basis....dude also needed accommodation and I was la connection..so u know.... undecided
(holding a police baton wit a serious face)
young lady u get case!
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
baralatie:
(holding a police baton wit a serious face)
young lady u get case!
Oga police,na true I talk grin grin I no find trouble grin
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by baralatie(m): 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2013
)
lynpetra: Oga police,na true I talk grin grin I no find trouble grin

(police study evidenc,enter d van to go)
rem to report any suspicious activity!
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2013
baralatie: )

(police study evidenc,enter d van to go)
rem to report any suspicious activity!
Ion sirsss!!!
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Rummenigge(m): 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
This OP is a cheat jor!.
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
chiboy1928: @op wat u did was wrong no mata wat that not hw to treat a lady even if u dnt want her to sleep in ur House but u should have atleast see her face to face do u knw wat she might have gone through taking dat trip dat why I don't pity some guys wen dey are heart broken by ladies cos we caused some of dis tings ourself.
abegii stop justifying d girls action.what she did is very rude.courtesy demands that u should first call beforegoing to another persons house.for a man to treat a woman loke a LADY she has to treat herself like a lady.respect begets respect.it is not possible for someone to intrude on my privacy even after telling the person I HAVE A PARTNER

ok can i ask what the purpose of her "suprise" visit.or will a girl who has a plan for her own life just wake up,hit the road and say i am comming for a suprise visit.why will she spend hours on the road,transport money and effort to go to another state without a purpose.does that make sense.

meanwhile i dont want to believe its because of preek she went to another state.if thats the purpose of her visit,then she got what she asked for.smh undecided

some girls dont know how to respect themselves pr comport themselves sha.i can imagine if op's girlfroend was in the house with him and she just shows up unannounced that she came for a suprise visit.kata kata for don burst.them for don beat thmselves tire because i doubt whether ops girlfriend will allow another girl stay under d same roof with her guy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2013
Rummenigge: This OP is a cheat jor!.
while the suprise visitor is very loose.doesnt she have a job,shop or whatever to keep her busy.no ambition,no plan.smh

if i were op i will say sorry am not at home,u dint tell me ure visitin so i wasnt expecting u and swotch off d phone till she finds her way wirhout giving her 5naira

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by sakaguchi(m): 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2013
kulyie: abegii stop justifying d girls action..it is not possible for someone to intrude on my privacy even after telling the person I HAVE A PARTNER

I won't justify the girls action but I detest the guys action, shoooo! Wetin na, is she your enemy? Where you not the one who toasted her? Collected her number? Invited her. Abeg OP bleeped up wella

kulyie: i can imagine if op's girlfroend was in the house with him and she just shows up unannounced that she came for a suprise visit.kata kata for don burst.them for don beat thmselves tire because i doubt whether ops girlfriend will allow another girl stay under d same roof with her guy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I can imagine it, this OP need flogging. If a girl do shakara, you go say she do shakara, OK, she didn't do shakara, she liked you and you liked her, obviously she doent have a boyfriend, buy you! You had a girlfriend and I'm sure as hell that you cheated on her. Why can't I imagine the OP with his girl and this girl? Why? Did the OP not know he had a girlfriend before he invited her earlier?
The story from this OP is very incomplete , I'm sure the token he gave her back is what gave birth to this useless thread.
When girls do unnecessary forming, we'll frown at it, now you have another girl who is as real as could be, and the OP is the one doing stupid forming, even opening a thread about it. Puxxxxy niggaaaaar!

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by nana433(f): 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
God punish am again!!
lynpetra: The op cheating is not d case here.It's an unannounced visit of a call girl!Do you know In America she can be shot for thatChiboy,one thing you should understand is this,some people na barrier.Just recently I visited my bobo only to get a message by 11pm from a guy I met,and barely know.The message read"Baby am just thinking about you,missing you here".Ha!I nearly faint cos my phone was close to where he was sitting.And this is d same person I informed about traveling to see my man.I don't have and never had anything to do with this guy.Oh boy,when i enter my base,I mend am face to face,I shouted at him like a mad woman because I believed he
knew exactly what he did.God punish am.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ok so i read other parts of ops post and i can infer that he nyashed the babe the 1st time?she enjoyed it and wanted more which means the babe wanted more unfortunatly for the girl,the guy never wanted something serious with her,just a 1 night thingy but maybe the girl was thinking she will impress mr op with her bedmatic skills and decide to leave his steady girlfriend

@ op if my assumptions are true then she deserved what she got because u have told her from d onset meanwhile hope u have gone for hiv test lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
sakaguchi:

I won't justify the girls action but I detest the guys action, shoooo! Wetin na, is she your enemy? Where you not the one who toasted her? Collected her number? Invited her. Abeg OP bleeped up wella

I can imagine it, this OP need flogging. If a girl do shakara, you go say she do shakara, OK, she didn't do shakara, she liked you and you liked her, obviously she doent have a boyfriend, buy you! You had a girlfriend and I'm sure as hell that you cheated on her. Why can't I imagine the OP with his girl and this girl? Why? Did the OP not know he had a girlfriend before he invited her earlier?
The story from this OP is very incomplete , I'm sure the token he gave her back is what gave birth to this useless thread.
When girls do unnecessary forming, we'll frown at it, now you have another girl who is as real as could be, and the OP is the one doing stupid forming, even opening a thread about it. Puxxxxy niggaaaaar!
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by addictiv(m): 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2013
If she came without an invite or calling to let you know she that she ll be visiting...simply send her back n tell her you dont accept unannounced visits.
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2013
sakaguchi:
Don't mind all of them here joor!
Yvonne Nelson come my house unannounced from Sokoto, I go come straff my thing, na today, Mammy water no dey possess man, na women dem dey possess.
OP, weldone, you tried well but let me tell you what happened.
You have a very fine girlfriend.
You met this not so fine babe in a bus.
You invited her to your crib to have a jingle.
When she came, you were not impressed- maybe you discovered mouth odor, body odor, Gbagaun babe, or some other unforeseen ab initio f..uckup.
So you yansh her (or you didn't yansh her the first tym).
I believed you yanshed her sha.
She loved it- you hate it (love-hate things by wale)
You can no longer sponsor her transport from wherever again just to go into dat lame punannnny!
She tells you she is coming, you don't give a damn.
And because she liked it, she paid you an unannounced visit to spite you that she didn't need your transport fair, all she wanted was dick
But you sef don't even want to come close her punnnaaany, so you paid her off.
Once again, well done!
See as everybody is praising you as if you are a saint.
Hahahaha, u must be a funny guy in real life.
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Subom1(f): 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
This is soo typical. You did not see anything wrong with exchanging numbers with a strange girl you just met and invited her over to your place(very obvious what went down), now that she is bothering you, you are crying foul. Next time think with the right head! There are a lot of crazy ppl out there, every action has a consequence. I have a feeling you only told her about your girlfriend after her first "visit" if not then its really crazy how someone can still pursue and run after an unavailabe man. Men do it a lot too so I guess some foolish women are stupid enough to go for such too. I hope she continues to bother you and give you a hard time so that next time you will remember that you have a girlfriend!!

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by CreativityJoe: 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2013
Bro, if you had energy to exchange number why you run when she come show interest? besides does being in a serious relationship mean that you wont have female visitors? if you had no naughty intention you could have met her since you kukumah gave her your address. what you did was spineless bro. just reverse the roles and see how you would have felt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* / Need A Sincere Response / Now Trending: Girl Quits Her Job To Breastfeed Her Boyfriend Every Two Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.