Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! (16222 Views)

Happy Feast Of Assupmtion To All Catholics / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by zikaengee(f): 10:29am On Nov 24, 2013
Smily202: Today na Today. ........Hail t
he King...

Jesus bu eze uwa nili
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by naptu2: 10:29am On Nov 24, 2013
Tantum ergo sacramentum
Veneremur cernui
Et anticum documentum
Novo cedat ritui
Praestet fides supplementum
Sensuum defectui

Genitori Gennitoque
Laus et jubilatio
Salus, honor, virtus quoque
Sit et benedictio
Procedenti ab utroque
Compar sit laudatio.
Amen.

10 Likes

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by POPEII: 10:30am On Nov 24, 2013
Finally .thank you for these beautiful pics
naptu2: Tantum ergo sacramentum
Veneremur cernui
Et anticum documentum
Novo cedat ritui
Praestet fides supplementum
Sensuum defectui

Genitori Gennitoque
Laus et jubilatio
Salus, honor, virtus quoque
Sit et benedictio
Procedenti ab utroque
Compar sit laudatio.
Amen.
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 24, 2013
SATAN RULES,
LUCIFER CONQUERS
SHAITAN IS THE BOSS.SATAN RULES,
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
LUCIFER CONQUERS
SHAITAN IS THE BOSS.
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 24, 2013
Is this egusi planting season,there is a lot of mad people on the prowl cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2013
CHRIST IS THE KING ALL HAIL MY JESUS cheesy thank GOD for Jesus Christ praise the Lord. grin
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by nnatom: 10:52am On Nov 24, 2013
Mpetempe: I used to be a catholic bro, but i discovered that they're the worst hypocrities. Catholics are telling us today that Christ Is the King. Come on, every christian believes and know that. They will carry their blessed sacrament all over the town today just to show the world that christ is king? What of those gospel men that preaches christ every morning near your house; is their christ not king? Come on, Catholics are Pure Hypocrites and the world know that. #If you don't confess your sins to their priest then God will not forgive you. #If you don't recieve their holy communion then you're dead because you will have no life in you. #If you don't say your rosary everyday then you won't enter heaven but will be remained in purgatory where the holy mother with come every tuesday to pick 12people to heaven. # If you keep on wearing skapula then you will not enter hell fire. Gosh! I will advise any body that wants to worship God to pick his or her bible and follow the Jesus Christ, simple.

my brother, how are Catholics hypocrite .have u seen any Catholic castigating any church like you do to Catholicism,

as for the priest having d power to forgive sin,read john20:20-23.

about the communion read the following
1corinthians 11:24-29,
John 6:33,51-58,
Luke 22:19-20,
Mathew 26:26-28,
Acts 2:42

about the Rosary, we are give her the Honour she deserves,even Angel Gabriel hour her by saying...Luke 1:27-28
1_Hail,thou that are highly favoured,the lord is with thee blessed are thou among women.

Luke1:41-43 Elizabeth heard her salutation the baby in her womb leaped in her womb and Shey was fill with the Holy spirit and spake in a loud voice an said....
2_Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.

then the church wrote this
3_Holy Mary mother of God,pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

now join the three.

about the scapular I don't knw where u get dat from.

All glory be to Jesus Christ and Honour to Mary.

may God bless us

8 Likes

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by eagleeye2: 10:52am On Nov 24, 2013
mustaphagreens: I so much love catholics and catholicism. Those guys(catholics) are so unique! If only other christians could take a cue from them we wouldn't be having the hypocrisy we're seeing in our society anymore. Don't get it twisted, i'm a muslim who's only missing the good old days as a MARIST back in the days as a student. Once a Marist, Always a Marist!! Happy sunday and i wish you guys a blissful christ the king celebration. Peace!
You are Marist guy.........WoW.
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 24, 2013
Ours is about to begin.St Christopher parish,GAMES VILLAGE cheesy
So happious!!!
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by udodasco(m): 10:56am On Nov 24, 2013
-We have saints which there body where incorruptable even many years after death
-in different occasion,CHRIST through the HOLY COMMUNION appears real FLESH(main reason WHY the church INSTITUTED this feast of CHRIST the KING,HE is ALIVE not death)

if yu want confirmation visit your google.

If God as you all claim is not in Catholic,then ask yourself why all this miracle happening from them alone? How many of the world pastors have you heard incorruptable?

For those that want real Holy ghost baptism,visit any catholic church and join there CHARISTMATIC..... God bless, celebrate with us don't hate.
My believe,every one(every denomination) that serves GOD in truth and spirit,will find HIM peace.
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by clefstone(m): 10:59am On Nov 24, 2013
tintingz: He's the king of the jews grin
you just exposed yourself as a muslim wit this ur brainwashed opinion. Yeshua said, 'my people perish for lack of knowledge'. You my friend are like d pharisees of Jesus' earthly time. Read the Gospel and learn, forget what ur mallam told u
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Zonacom(m): 11:00am On Nov 24, 2013
If not for ASUU and their wahala i for dey Awka now. St joseph the worker chaplaincy tins. Na procession from temp site to st patricks cathedral.
#TEAM RADICAL 4 JESUS#

1 Like

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Fourcade(m): 11:05am On Nov 24, 2013
lynpetra: Ours is about to begin.St Christopher parish,GAMES VILLAGE cheesy
So happious!!!

Madame pocket your phone and dance like david with all your might,shake your bum bum in free abandonment grin
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by bukalino(m): 11:13am On Nov 24, 2013
DK Jaleel: those dark days when I was a Catholic Christian...

Eeya, but the truth is, u were neither a catholic nor a christain. U were just a church goer. Am a proud christain, a catholic, a son of d most high God. Shalom
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by stfadaanthony(m): 11:19am On Nov 24, 2013
Thank God 4making me see dis day...proudly Catholic
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by bukalino(m): 11:19am On Nov 24, 2013
Leadn:

Please am just coming back from church... I don't want to laugh cheesy
Those days were dark for u cos u chose to be in d dark. I hope u ve seen d light.

LOL.. I know, am also an ex-catholic (very dark days indeed!) every now and then, I'm in church (not to pray, but to sight-see wink yu know catholics have the most beautiful gurls cheesy)
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Chomzy19(f): 11:20am On Nov 24, 2013
Y other christians HAte d catholic Church so much I fail to understand... Seriously Is it that u guys feel threatened by d church or what?? AnyWays While U keep dying in ur hatred we'll keep blocking d streets with our Long processions today n every other day of celebration, u can only watch n die of hate

ONYE BU EZE NKE UWA; Ooh Ooh JESU BU EZE Ooh Ooh!

PROUDLY CATHOLIC!!!
Haters can locate d 3rd Mainland Bridge grin
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by jfkenny(m): 11:20am On Nov 24, 2013
Etumgbe: you are a monkey

pls sir or maa: Can Gods human creation be a monkey. it is not my concern but am really pained seeing xtians going so low.
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by POPEII: 11:28am On Nov 24, 2013
lynpetra: Ours is about to begin.St Christopher parish,GAMES VILLAGE cheesy
So happious!!!
pictures please
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by POPEII: 11:29am On Nov 24, 2013
Chomzy19: Y other christians HAte d catholic Church so much I fail to understand... Seriously Is it that u guys feel threatened by d church or what?? AnyWays While U keep dying in ur hatred we'll keep blocking d streets with our Long processions today n every other day of celebration, u can only watch n die of hate

ONYE BU EZE NKE UWA; Ooh Ooh JESU BU EZE Ooh Ooh!

PROUDLY CATHOLIC!!!
Haters can locate d 3rd Mainland Bridge grin
Amen.
don't mind the haters
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 24, 2013
HAPPY CHRIST THE CELEBRATION @ALL
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by jnrbayano(m): 11:41am On Nov 24, 2013
St Thomas Aquinas Parish Awka departure time is 1:45pm. Let us troop out enmasse to do a job we are created to do. Hail our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, the King Of Kings and Lord Of Lords!!!

Jesus Eze Igweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Catholic Church forever!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Mpetempe(m): 11:44am On Nov 24, 2013
Nonso23:

Must you tell lies to pass across your message. well, you used to be a catholic-maybe the catcheism classes were too complex for you to grasp hence the untruths you are propagating. Next time, ask a sound priest questions on your doubts before coming online to tarnish the image of something you know next to nothing about. cheers! cheesy

Happy feast of Christ the King to all Catholics! cheesy
Lol. They used to tell us not to go any other church let alone reading any material from other churches and if we do, we should come and confess to Rev. Fr and recieve forgiveness. Don't lie bro. Am a christian and my Christ is king all the days of my life not only on Nov. 24.
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by nnaemeka38(m): 11:45am On Nov 24, 2013
I don't blame you guys, I would rather blame the fake preachers who will criticise Christ's own church just to get members who are not strong in the catholic faith. I wonder why other religions will not defame the character of the church, where as our fellow christians will do so. Brethren, you can go any lenght to accuse the church, the catholic church will continue to grow from one glory to another glory. Mind you, that your own church will one day vanish while the catholi remains.
Olugbenger:
Thank God, I'm not a catholic.
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 24, 2013
Zona.com:
If not for ASUU and their wahala i for dey Awka now. St joseph the worker chaplaincy tins. Na procession from temp site to st patricks cathedral.
#TEAM RADICAL 4 JESUS#

You can still do the procession whereevr you are naa.used to attend that parish too as a Unizik student years back.
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by verocharles(m): 11:47am On Nov 24, 2013
Mpetempe: I used to be a catholic bro, but i discovered that they're the worst hypocrities. Catholics are telling us today that Christ Is the King. Come on, every christian believes and know that. They will carry their blessed sacrament all over the town today just to show the world that christ is king? What of those gospel men that preaches christ every morning near your house; is their christ not king? Come on, Catholics are Pure Hypocrites and the world know that. #If you don't confess your sins to their priest then God will not forgive you. #If you don't recieve their holy communion then you're dead because you will have no life in you. #If you don't say your rosary everyday then you won't enter heaven but will be remained in purgatory where the holy mother with come every tuesday to pick 12people to heaven. # If you keep on wearing skapula then you will not enter hell fire. Gosh! I will advise any body that wants to worship God to pick his or her bible and follow the Jesus Christ, simple.
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 24, 2013
All Hail Christ The King..
St. Steven Catholic church, Agboju
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Sentempest(f): 11:49am On Nov 24, 2013
Off to the church oh scarament most holy oh scarament divine all praise and thanksgiving be everymoment time.
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Adeoba10(m): 11:50am On Nov 24, 2013
Confused religion..
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by chidijp1(m): 11:50am On Nov 24, 2013
Catholic is and will always be the heavens gate. The gate of hell and false teachings against the catholic churc will not prevail. Proudly Catholic, Proudly Heavenly Citizen. Jesus Igweeeeeee.
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Mpetempe(m): 11:53am On Nov 24, 2013
nnatom:

my brother, how are Catholics hypocrite .have u seen any Catholic castigating any church like you do to Catholicism,

as for the priest having d power to forgive sin,read john20:20-23.

about the communion read the following
1corinthians 11:24-29,
John 6:33,51-58,
Luke 22:19-20,
Mathew 26:26-28,
Acts 2:42

about the Rosary, we are give her the Honour she deserves,even Angel Gabriel hour her by saying...Luke 1:27-28
1_Hail,thou that are highly favoured,the lord is with thee blessed are thou among women.

Luke1:41-43 Elizabeth heard her salutation the baby in her womb leaped in her womb and Shey was fill with the Holy spirit and spake in a loud voice an said....
2_Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.

then the church wrote this
3_Holy Mary mother of God,pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

now join the three.

about the scapular I don't knw where u get dat from.

All glory be to Jesus Christ and Honour to Mary.

may God bless us
My rich uncle practically told me that i must go to hell fire for going out of Catholic church and since then, he don't give me money again. Imagine! And you need to see this man castigating other pentecostals especial the Big one in Ikotun.
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Robertbh(m): 11:54am On Nov 24, 2013
DK Jaleel: those dark days when I was a Catholic Christian...
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Long Did Adam & Eve Live In The Garden Of Eden? / Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before / Guess Who This Armed Dude Was Protecting. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.