Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! (16200 Views)

Happy Feast Of Assupmtion To All Catholics / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by woky: 9:03am On Nov 24, 2013
tintingz: Thank you grin
u ar welcm
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 24, 2013
tintingz: Oh my God! I now have my senses back! make una help me praise tha Lord...halleluya! **dancing kukere** grin
*dancing skelewu*
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by woky: 9:09am On Nov 24, 2013
lynpetra:
*dancing skelewu*
which one i go dance? grin
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by SalC: 9:10am On Nov 24, 2013
As the universal church celebrate Christ the King of Glory, I pray the most high God shower his blessings on all, protect his children and have mercy on all who in thinking they are better than others like the pharisee, speak blasphamously to bring condemnation on themselves.

CHRIST IS TRULY THE KING OF GLORY.
Many blessings as the procession take place.

BE. THERE!

5 Likes

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Mpetempe(m): 9:11am On Nov 24, 2013
Darkness indeed! God forgive you all. This is pure hypocrite.
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by SalC: 9:12am On Nov 24, 2013
woky: which one i go dance? grin
Bros go to church oo.
And post pix when you return.
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 24, 2013
woky: which one i go dance? grin

Etighi
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by ifedun2: 9:20am On Nov 24, 2013
Catholics sabi get festivals sha!
Happy celebrations anyway.
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by woky: 9:23am On Nov 24, 2013
Mpetempe: Darkness indeed! God forgive you all. This is pure hypocrite.
I don't pay attention to people lyk you. . . I measure their ignorance in inches grin
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Joe5(m): 9:23am On Nov 24, 2013
Prayer for today:

Dear Lord,
As today we declare your kingship to the world, we submit ourselves wholly to your sovereign majesty. May your kingdom come in lives, our dear nation and the world.
Help us today and always to do our duties diligently respecting civil authorities and doing your will.

Help those in government to rise up to the yearnings of those in their care.

Help teachers to be patient with their scholars and help them attain true self discovery and development.

Help parents to accept the children you give them in good faith and lovingly care for them.

Help students to submit to training to become useful members of the society. Grant us our heart desires as pleases you so that now and forever, your name may be blessed.

Through Christ our lord.

6 Likes

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by chidijp1(m): 9:27am On Nov 24, 2013
Jesus Igweeeee. I doff my hat for my King. The King of the whole Universe.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by POPEII: 9:27am On Nov 24, 2013
Happy Sunday everyone
Happy feast of Christ the universal king .

Glory to Jesus,honour to Mary.
Long live the Holy Catholic church.
Proudly Catholic

5 Likes

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by woky: 9:27am On Nov 24, 2013
Sal C: Bros go to church oo.
And post pix when you return.
lolz... I will

how ur 12disciples? grin
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by woky: 9:29am On Nov 24, 2013
lynpetra:

Etighi
grin
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Nikapetrelli(f): 9:29am On Nov 24, 2013
Yes ooo.He is d Kings of Kings.Preparing for Procession tins
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by woky: 9:32am On Nov 24, 2013
chidi jp: Jesus Igweeeee..
IGWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by rexbuton: 9:34am On Nov 24, 2013
Funny guys! it's a known fact that Christ would be the king, even before he came... I think catholics should ponder on unknown questions like " if they would make heaven? "
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by SalC: 9:36am On Nov 24, 2013
woky: lolz... I will

how ur 12disciples? grin
The 12 apostles have gone to follow the King of Glory.
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Sentempest(f): 9:36am On Nov 24, 2013
Abeg what time is the procession startin after mass? Proudly catholic
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by POPEII: 9:36am On Nov 24, 2013
oubi: In one word "IDOLATERS"
only?
Anyway may God forgive you
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by rexbuton: 9:38am On Nov 24, 2013
woky: IGWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
the igbos would never cease in the catholic faith
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by jericco1(m): 9:42am On Nov 24, 2013
God is good, the catholicians are great people

1 Like

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by POPEII: 9:44am On Nov 24, 2013
woky:

how ur 12disciples? grin

Ah ah
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by HawtMummie(f): 9:44am On Nov 24, 2013
Jesus I love you
Yours I am, yours I want to be
Do with me, Whatever you will....

1 Like

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by SalC: 9:47am On Nov 24, 2013
POPE II:

Ah ah
Aww
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by POPEII: 9:49am On Nov 24, 2013
HawtMummie: Jesus I love you
Yours I am, yours I want to be
Do with me, Whatever you will....
Amen
Glory to Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Mpetempe(m): 9:50am On Nov 24, 2013
woky: I don't pay attention to people lyk you. . . I measure their ignorance in inches grin
I used to be a catholic bro, but i discovered that they're the worst hypocrities. Catholics are telling us today that Christ Is the King. Come on, every christian believes and know that. They will carry their blessed sacrament all over the town today just to show the world that christ is king? What of those gospel men that preaches christ every morning near your house; is their christ not king? Come on, Catholics are Pure Hypocrites and the world know that. #If you don't confess your sins to their priest then God will not forgive you. #If you don't recieve their holy communion then you're dead because you will have no life in you. #If you don't say your rosary everyday then you won't enter heaven but will be remained in purgatory where the holy mother with come every tuesday to pick 12people to heaven. # If you keep on wearing skapula then you will not enter hell fire. Gosh! I will advise any body that wants to worship God to pick his or her bible and follow the Jesus Christ, simple.

1 Like

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by woky: 9:53am On Nov 24, 2013
rexbuton: Funny guys! it's a known fact that Christ would be the king, even before he came... I think catholics should ponder on unknown questions like " if they would make heaven? "
clown

guy u jst funny.. Who u borrow ur brain
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by POPEII: 9:55am On Nov 24, 2013
Mpetempe: I used to be a catholic bro, but i discovered that they're the worst hypocrities. Catholics are telling us today that Christ Is the King. Come on, every christian believes and know that. They will carry their blessed sacrament all over the town today just to show the world that christ is king? What of those gospel men that preaches christ every morning near your house; is their christ not king? Come on, Catholics are Pure Hypocrites and the world know that. #If you don't confess your sins to their priest then God will not forgive you. #If you don't recieve their holy communion then you're dead because you will have no life in you. #If you don't say your rosary everyday then you won't enter heaven but will be remained in purgatory where the holy mother with come every tuesday to pick 12people to heaven. # If you keep on wearing skapula then you will not enter hell fire. Gosh! I will advise any body that wants to worship God to pick his or her bible and follow the Jesus Christ, simple.
we heard you.
*still Catholic* next

1 Like

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by woky: 9:57am On Nov 24, 2013
Mpetempe: I used to be a catholic bro, but i discovered that they're the worst hypocrities. Catholics are telling us today that Christ Is the King. Come on, every christian believes and know that. They will carry their blessed sacrament all over the town today just to show the world that christ is king? What of those gospel men that preaches christ every morning near your house; is their christ not king? Come on, Catholics are Pure Hypocrites and the world know that. #If you don't confess your sins to their priest then God will not forgive you. #If you don't recieve their holy communion then you're dead because you will have no life in you. #If you don't say your rosary everyday then you won't enter heaven but will be remained in purgatory where the holy mother with come every tuesday to pick 12people to heaven. # If you keep on wearing skapula then you will not enter hell fire. Gosh! I will advise any body that wants to worship God to pick his or her bible and follow the Jesus Christ, simple.
*tedious*

but i wil try and read it after the celebration

Brb bro..
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by woky: 10:00am On Nov 24, 2013
rexbuton: the igbos would never cease in the catholic faith
go stand for sun

grin

proudly Catholic!

proudly Igbo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce / Russia 2018: Satguru Maharaj Ji Blames Super Eagles Flop On White Coach / Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.