Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,653 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! (16198 Views)

Happy Feast Of Assupmtion To All Catholics / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Missonas(f): 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
Happy Christ the King Day!!!!!!!

Jesus s indeed King!the one and only of His kind!

Miss the procession we used to have back then when I was growing up.
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Missonas(f): 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2013
My King!
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Dospix(m): 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2013
We just finished our procession at Bonny island(St. Raphael's Parish + St. Theresa's quasi parish)...the experience was wonderful and spirit provoking. We went round the town letting people know that Jesus remains the king today and forever. Jesus Igweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I love the catholic church.

1 Like

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by BrightestLight(m): 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
tintingz: Please show me in the bible where Jesus said "I'm the king of the universe" or "I'm God worship me" and lets see who lack knowledge smiley
Search the thread 'Trinity of God' in nairaland and you will see Jesus divinity confirmed in the bible,that only an ignorant person would argue.BTW happy Christ the King.
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by michy99(f): 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2013
i rily luv 2dae's procession.. It was mind blowing....CHRIST THE KING

1 Like

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by tintingz(m): 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2013
Brightest Light:
Search the thread 'Trinity of God' in nairaland and you will see Jesus divinity confirmed in the bible,that only an ignorant person would argue.BTW happy Christ the King.
Jesus never said anything about "trinity" I don't know why I should search for such thread, I hope frosbel(a christian) is there cuz he's so against trinity doctrine. smiley
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by chenypat(f): 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2013
Just came back from the procession declaring Christ as the universal king. I just love adoration, it was touching.
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by DKJaleel: 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2013
CELL2ME2: thank God u re nolonger a Catholic. Now u belong to d church dat give offering wit P.O.S. ehu mmeeeh. Aturuocha
fyi, i aint even a xtian again...mor.on
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by clefstone(m): 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2013
tintingz: sorry bro your muslim friend was not enlightened about the holybooks I was once ignorant before maybe like him grin until I did my own research and study both the bible and Quran. If you want us to discuss about Jesus being God I can quote many verse from the Bible that he's not same as God nor called himself God.

Again show me from the bible where Jesus said "I'm the king of the universe" or "I'm God worship me" smiley
well, Jesus didnt need to proclaim himself as God. On the contrary, as God, he knew he would be proclaimed as such. If u hv a Bible, read up the passage on thomas' doubt. You see, when Jesus finally appeared to thomas and showed him his wounds, Thomas fell on his knees and cried; ''My Lord and my God''!!! That's what happens when Jesus reveals himself to you, you hv no choice but acknowledge him as God. That is what has happened to millions over the years and its what happened to my friend i told u about. I pray it happens to you. As for him being King, he said to pilate, ''my kingdom is not of this world........''. The kingship of Jesus is not an earthly one, once u hv this premise to work with, the understanding of his Lordship over us becomes clearer.
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by naptu2: 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
John 18:33-38.

John 1:1-3

John 1:14
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by juanmiguel: 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
Mpetempe: see this one
y r u seeing dis 1? He/she's right. Dey dnt do d corpus Christi procession in June cos of rain. Holy mass is celebrated on dat day. Today is d feast of Christ d King. Triumphant entry into Jerusalem.
y r u seeing dis 1? He/she's right. Dey dnt do d corpus Christi procession in June cos of rain. Holy mass is celebrated on dat day. Today is d feast of Christ d King. Triumphant entry into Jerusalem.
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by onome: 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2013
lyk seriously it was really fun 2day despite d hot sun it didnt mean anytin d praises nd hymn were jst worth it nd wish dis cud happen every day in church
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by okpurukata(f): 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
Our procession at St Jude's catholic church Rumuokoro, was awesome. We combined with St Patricks Nkpolu and marched together to St Jude's along East West Road. Jesus is indeed King, over my life, His Church and and the whole universe.

1 Like

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by onome: 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
nnatom:

so callig Christ the universal king is now IDOLATRY, hope u knw the
meaning of idolatry. And if you do, may God in His infinite mercy have
mercy on you.

Now I see most people hate Catholics for no good reason.

I'm proud to be a Catholic, come rain come Sun for I knw we serve is a
living God. Happy Sunday to u all.

my broda help me tell him o abg make we no mind dem nd hold on 2 our faith as far as we knw wat we r doing
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Youngsage: 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2013
DK Jaleel: those dark days when I was a Catholic Christian...
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by fineheart: 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2013
oubi: In one word "IDOLATERS"

You are a very funny person my dear. Since Catholics make up almost 60% of all Christians globally, then majority of Christians are idolaters according to you. Please think again !
Catholics declared Dec 25th as Christmas day and you joined in the celebrations. They declared the period for Easter and you also joined. They declared a day for the celebration of the Universality of the Kingship of Christ, and they became "idolaters" to you because your GO (or your god) did not ask you to join.
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by clefstone(m): 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
St. peter's, Bida

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Jake101(f): 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2013
What a great day in the life of the catholics. Jesus is our king forever.

1 Like

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by PearlyJay(f): 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
Tantum ergo sacramentum. Christ remains the Universal King. Happy feast day
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by woky: 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2013
chukwudi44:

Ok Joan will you marry me grin grin grin
chukwudi, u dy look for wife? grin
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by hurricaneChris: 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2013
woky: chukwudi, u dy look for wife? grin

Am watching him wif 5D camera
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by danarchy4(m): 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2013
JESUS Christ is Lord.
Yesterday
•What did humanity do to deserve this sort of sympathy from God,,
Ps 8 vs 4: “What is man, that thou (God) art mindful of him?”

• The Creator of the whole world had to leave his throne in heaven and transmute into the womb of a virgin to be born as a man.

• Under the name of Jesus Christ he assumed the position of begotten Son to establish orderliness in heavenly chain of command despite being the same God and as a spirit being he transmuted his holy spirit into every being that accepted him.(A Trinity of one God who existed in three different persons was formed)

• He came to die a righteous death so that the power sin had over man be destroyed for ever and man’s dominion lost to Satan at Eden be restored back.

• He assumed an earthly name Jesus Christ that at the mentioned of that name, every knee must bow.

• By doing so he had fulfilled his scripture that “A (specific) seed of a woman shall bruise Satan’s head”

• Though Satan was wondering which human being would have a righteous blood again knowing fully well that all subsequent seed of man from Adam would be born defiled.

• Disappointingly for Satan and fortunately for humanity, that promised seed was not from man but the very God that created the world. (John 1 :10) And He created the world. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

HIS BIRTH WAS FORETOLD
• “..The Mighty God..” (Is 9 vs 6)

• Emmanuel-(God is with us)…(Is 7 : 14)

• He said it him self..I and the Father are one…(John 10 :30)

• He that hath seen me hath seen the father…(John 14 : 9-10)

• Paul Apostle confirmed to the Corinthians that "… the second man is the Lord from heaven".-(1st corin 15 vs 47).

• And to Timothy he said ..’’God was manifest in the flesh’’..(1st Timothy 3: 16)

• In Jesus last prayer to The God Father as recorded in John 17 before he died, He reminded God that both of them were together during creation.. "O Father,…with the glory which I had with thee before the world was " - vs 5

• And that he came out of the God Father. (not created as other creatures) - ”….and.. that I came out from thee”- vs 8

• Remember Genesis 1 vs 1 says “ In the beginning (A singular) “God” created the heaven and the earth.

• Meaning The same God that created you and gave you dominion over every thing at creation, still came as a new Adam ( not destined not to return to dust) in other to die for you and win back the dominion you lost to satan in Eden.

• No wonder satan could brag about that dominion before God in Luke 4 vs 6 “And the devil said unto (Jesus), All this power will I give thee,.. for that is delivered unto me (By Adam)”

•JESUS Died that the power of sin over man be destroyed for ever

• He died to overcome death for humanity.

• To restore us back to the initial position we were with God before satan introduced sin of disobedience to the first man.

• So man can have an escape route from the torment of fire Satan and his demons are condemned to.

• When he died, he rose with the saints that were trapped by the devil in the grave. (Matt 27 vs 52-53)

• At the cross he gave salvation to a condemned soul to justify his saying “… and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out”-(John 6 : 37).

• At his mention of “It is Finished” The veil at the temple tore into two to give man direct access to God thru him (matt 27 vs 51)

• He gave us the grace to be joint heirs of the kingdom.

All this benefits and offers are free of charge can be gotten if a simple task of A-B-C is done.

As easy as A-B-C

A- Accept you are a sinner from birth

B- Believe in Jesus Christ, God’s begotten son

C- Confess all sins before him

D- Don’t go back to your former sins

E- Ensure you live a holy life & blameless life thereafter.

F- Forgive all ills against you else God will not for give your sins against him.

G- Give your spirit, soul and body to him without reserving any nor allowing satan any be in action, thoughts or dressing.

H- Holiness is the only visa to Heaven, You must always acknowledge this.

I- In Jesus’s Name every power under heaven and Earth will become powerless.

J- Jesus is your passport to heaven even as Holiness is the visa required on the pass port.

• God has already paid the Ultimate price for you. Do not blame any one if you miss Heaven or burn in fire which epitomes God’s wrath on satan.

• Always remember that whether the next minute, Hour, this night, next month, year, 5, 20 or any number of years from today every living being on this earth must surely all go thru a transition lane called death at God's appointed time (i.e if Jesus tarries).

• Our soul will leave the dust we spend much money to decorate some day, and all the beautiful vanity we exhausted time in accumulating instead of working for our eternity. We will stand before he that form us right from the womb...

• That day our file will be tabled by our guardian angel before him...

• All our secrets whether good or evil will be naked before him that day.

• Our destination thereafter will be either eternal joy in Heaven or eternal torment in fire ...

• its a day no soul on earth can escape...

• For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?- Matt 16:26

• For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?- Mark 8:36

•For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?- Luke 9:25

Please donot fool your self or let anyone fool you because that person brainwashing you today may genuinely encounter Christ after your death and make heaven after he condemned you to fire.

Remember only you will face God with the Holy bible as the only tender-able evidence and not what you were brainwashed to believe so you can belong to a particular religious click.

• Please after accepting Jesus, Inquire from the holy spirit to illuminate you on any spiritual issue in question.

• Never argue on what you are not sure of but always seek Holy spirit’s directive because any blasphemy against the holy spirit will never be forgiven.. irrespective of what the ARC-POPE told you so that u do not miss Heaven by a careless mistake.

• Believe it or not as little as a simple lie, small irreconcilable quarrel, the tiniest of artificial thing on you (not on medication, covering, or health grounds) , the smallest ornament, unbelief, or blasphemy WILL make u loose your eternity after many many years with the Lord..

• Always Remember God said without Holiness no (pastor, reverend, bishop, pope, G.O, brother, sister, prophet, prophetess, evangelist, deacon, deaconess, archbishop, group leader, teacher, president and founder ) will see him.

• Jesus Christ said We should strive because

“ ONLY FEW PEOPLE WILL MAKE HEAVEN”

Please endeavor to be among that few.

• Always pray for God’s mercy to prevail over your judgement on that day because that judgement is very very tough only God’s mercy can see you through (i.e after you have done your own part of the bargain…living righteously).

• You are still having an opportunity which the dead sinner a second ago will never never ever have..that is now..Please make good use of it by inviting Jesus into yoir life, repenting, turning away from every sin and observing his commandments.

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. (eccl 12:13)

• God Bless us all

culled:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/JESUS-Christ-is-Lord/206762486144669?ref=stream

2 Likes

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by missuniverse(f): 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2013
tintingz: Jesus never said anything about "trinity" I don't know why I should search for such thread, I hope frosbel(a christian) is there cuz he's so against trinity doctrine. smiley
incase u dnt knw,any doctrine dat teaches against the trinity is not of the christian religion
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by missuniverse(f): 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
tintingz: Jesus never said anything about "trinity" I don't know why I should search for such thread, I hope frosbel(a christian) is there cuz he's so against trinity doctrine. smiley
jex incase u dnt knw,any doctrine that teaches against the trinity is not of d christian religion
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by missuniverse(f): 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2013
My dear catholic brethren,lets stop dis arguement;it is written "u dnt argue wit an unknowledgeable person else he/she ll reduce u to his/her level and beat u out of experience..
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by tintingz(m): 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2013
clefstone: well, Jesus didnt need to proclaim himself as God. On the contrary, as God, he knew he would be proclaimed as such. If u hv a Bible, read up the passage on thomas' doubt. You see, when Jesus finally appeared to thomas and showed him his wounds, Thomas fell on his knees and cried; ''My Lord and my God''!!! That's what happens when Jesus reveals himself to you, you hv no choice but acknowledge him as God. That is what has happened to millions over the years and its what happened to my friend i told u about. I pray it happens to you. As for him being King, he said to pilate, ''my kingdom is not of this world........''. The kingship of Jesus is not an earthly one, once u hv this premise to work with, the understanding of his Lordship over us becomes clearer.
am not in the mood to discuss this again(maybe later) we have lost a nairalander cry
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by tintingz(m): 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2013
miss universe: jex incase u dnt knw,any doctrine that teaches against the trinity is not of d christian religion
There is nothing like trinity in Jesus teachings.
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by gloriana(f): 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2013
rexbuton: Funny guys! it's a known fact that Christ would be the king, even before he came... I think catholics should ponder on unknown questions like " if they would make heaven? "
u av 364 days 2 ponder over dat. Adorin ur king 4 1 day n liftin him high 4 d world 2 c as commandd wil only give u beta chance of makin heaven n gather more blessins n strength 2 ponder 4 next 364days. Proudly catholic
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Janiwili(f): 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2013
Catholic i am and Catholic i shall b til i die . Mee ya Eze ora

1 Like

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by uglyBetty1(f): 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2013
Yea, christ the king, miss it so much.

1 Like

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by gloriana(f): 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
DK Jaleel:
fyi, i aint even a xtian again...mor.on
well, gud ridans 2 bad robish. Pheew.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should Prostitutes & Yahoo Boys Pay Tithes​ From Their Income? / Download Audio: Morning Devotion Worship Songs By Nathaniel Bassey And Sinach / Russia 2018: Satguru Maharaj Ji Blames Super Eagles Flop On White Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.