Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! (16208 Views)

Happy Feast Of Assupmtion To All Catholics / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Udehpaschal1(m): 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2013
Christ d king procession @ ojo was so hawt. Jeeez!! Really had fun proclaiming christ as d king of d universe nd our hearts. Anybody who missed this really missed something special. #feeling accomplished
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by missuniverse(f): 6:52am On Nov 25, 2013
tintingz: There is nothing like trinity in Jesus teachings.
Jesus did mention d father and the holy spirit!!true or false
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by clefstone(m): 8:06am On Nov 25, 2013
tintingz: am not in the mood to discuss this again(maybe later) we have lost a nairalander cry
Who?
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by tintingz(m): 8:56am On Nov 25, 2013
miss universe: Jesus did mention d father and the holy spirit!!true or false
And what did Jesus said about them?
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by tintingz(m): 9:02am On Nov 25, 2013
clefstone: Who?
Vivian chinaza
www.nairaland.com/1529785/rest-peace-vivianc
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by onnairaland(f): 9:10am On Nov 25, 2013
Leadn:

Please am just coming back from church... I don't want to laugh cheesy

LOL.. I know, am also an ex-catholic (very dark days indeed!) every now and then, I'm in church (not to pray, but to sight-see wink yu know catholics have the most beautiful gurls cheesy)

U r still in darkness, from what u wrote.
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 25, 2013
Iykecollins: Never wanted to go to church this morning due to my injured ankle, but seeing this thread, I am way motivated....OH Jesus my King I am coming right away to adore you....Off here!
You went to worship bread?
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by clefstone(m): 11:09am On Nov 25, 2013
tintingz: Vivian chinaza
www.nairaland.com/1529785/rest-peace-vivianc
touching, rily touching. Read some of her post nd the intelligence nd sincerity of her comments makes me feel lyk crying. Sori bro
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
oubi: In one word "IDOLATERS"

This is a common MISCONCEPTION by those ignorant of Catholicism. The statues etc that they seem to think are Idols are merely there to aid the memory and focus thoughts for pray to God. Catholicism does NOT support idols. I am all in support of constructive theological debate but let us do it from knowledge not the silly ideas and misconceptions we all seem to have about other faiths and denominations.
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by woky: 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
hurricaneChris:

Am watching him wif 5D camera
grin
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by jnrbayano(m): 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
[/b][b][/b][b]
Sen.tempest:
Off to the church oh scarament most holy oh scarament divine all praise and thanksgiving be everymoment time.
.....all praise and all thanksgiving, be every moment THINE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Russia 2018: Satguru Maharaj Ji Blames Super Eagles Flop On White Coach / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? / How Long Did Adam & Eve Live In The Garden Of Eden?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.