Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,209 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano (17612 Views)

A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State / Sharia Police Smash 240,000 Bottles Of Beer In Kano / Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
nyabingi: i grew up in kano, the northerners are the largest patronizers of liquor joints, they have a special place in sabon gari where they meet every evening and weekends, they drink to stupor cos there is no way of knowing how many bottles consumed as the beer bottles are emptied inside 25liters containers while they tap with their butas (plastic kettles) and drink from it directly. they are the hughest patronizers of brothels, a lot of them are chain smokers of raw tobaco.

Alcohol is typically easy to find in Kano, includingat hotels and bars in neighbourhoods like Sabon Gari, inhabited by the city’s sizeable Christian minority.

^^ please don't your Christian brethren for muslims
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Asabeq(f): 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
I'm actually trying to post pics of her wedding gown but network problem wudn't let me meanwhile its crazy!she was wearing a wedding gown even thou she's a muslim and I'm not sure the girl owns a hijab! All her pics on net shows her with uncovered hair,trousers,sleeveless tops and short gowns with painted nails!!and this is the way most of the ric muslim girls behave especially when they are outside the country.so tell me,is sharia for the lower class of the muslim society?
Funny enough the wedding was held the same week the sharia police arrested over 150 youths for indecent dressing and hairstyles,why was the billioniare's daughter not arrested?

isale_gan2:

I agree with your post - no one should be above society's rules. Though I don't know how the woman was dressed, I'll take your word for it.

1 Like

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
Asabeq: I'm actually trying to post pics of her wedding gown but network problem wudn't let me meanwhile its crazy!she was wearing a wedding gown even thou she's a muslim and I'm not sure the girl owns a hijab! All her pics on net shows her with uncovered hair,trousers,sleeveless tops and short gowns with painted nails!!and this is the way most of the ric muslim girls behave especially when they are outside the country.so tell me,is sharia for the lower class of the muslim society?

Are you Muslim?
Anyway you know you can report it right? Or even blog about it to create awareness.
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Otono2(m): 11:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
5.00GP:
KOI!! SANU
THIS IS NICE.. THIS SHARIA LAW SHOULD BE IMPOSED IN ASO ROCK ALSO SO THAT GOATLUCK EGBERE JONADWARF WON'T DRINK TO STUPOR (TIPSY )
OGOGORO PRESIDENT
Not funny. Try again next year
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Pistolx(m): 11:19pm On Nov 27, 2013
hmmm,am nt suprize,expect more of diz if bukhari is voted into power
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by enohbong: 11:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
Mujah1deen: we are helping them to follow their bible/Christianity.

I'm in full support of this and we should really get rid of the ashawo tho it means mass deportations.
Kwankwaso Carry go

Sorry sir but I tink u are mistaken! Prostitution should not be attached to a certain religion.

I have seen prostititues with long Hijabs (no underwears) being patronised @ various places in Kano nd Maid city. DOES IT MEAN THEY ARE ISLAMIC PROSTITUTES?

Tru your posts, I guess u have no knowledge of how things are done in the north....DO YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE NORTHERN CHRISTAINS TOO?, Guess u would doubt if I tell u that not every northerners are Hausa?

5 Likes

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
Islam is against everything civil. Imagine destroying someone's enterprise and forcing their members to not consume the derivates of nature's alcohol.

Drinking beer and sleeping with a 13yrs old child, which is worse demeanor ?

Drinking beer and killing innocent Christians, which is worse demeanor ?

Drinking beer and marrying 4 wives, which is worse demeanor ?

Beer ban, coming soon to Lagos and PortHarcourt. Courtesy of Islamic Army Personnel Carrier ( Are you pondering what am pondering ?)

3 Likes

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by isalegan2: 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
Otono2: You are right, bokoharam are killing christians cos it is written in the koran to do so. U guys are really following ur koran.

You seem obsessed with Muslims. undecided

Just live your life, dude. Life is short and unpredictable.
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by isalegan2: 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
Billyonaire:
Drinking beer and marrying 4 wives, which is worse demeanor ?

I bet you wish you could marry a hundred wives. You probably have 10 girlfriends already. grin

1 Like

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
enohbong:

Sorry sir but I tink u are mistaken! Prostitution should not be attached to a certain religion.

I have seen prostititues with long Hijabs (no underwears) being patronised @ various places in Kano nd Maid city. DOES IT MEAN THEY ARE ISLAMIC PROSTITUTES?

Tru your posts, I guess u have no knowledge of how things are done in the north....DO YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE NORTHERN CHRISTAINS TOO?, Guess u would doubt if I tell u that not every northerners are Hausa?

Are you Muslim?

99% of the prostitutes in the North are Christian, go to Abuja you will understand what I'm talking about , the remaining 1% are pagans.
If you mean indigenous northerners. Then you are wrong, Northern Nigeria is 100% Muslim, the Christians living here are not from the North . Not every northerners are Hausa but kano is a Hausa state, besides fulani, kanuri are all Muslims .
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
enohbong:

What were you doing under their clothes? BTW do you also patronize prostitutes?
Anyway we will kick you out of the holy North.you can carry your ashawo business in the south.
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by enohbong: 11:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
isale_gan2:

True talk. I was talking to this anti-Muslim man who kept ranting about how students should not cover their heads in class. I pointed out that Jews, that he practically worships by the way, have to cover their heads in synagogue, and it is also mentioned in the bible. Of course, he had no answer to that.

Lemme start with dis....U LIED or FABRICATED THIS. Btw, do you knw that
there is a "big difference" between CLASSES and SYNANGOGUE/CHURCH.

Did anyone ban muslim women from wearing hijab to mosques?

Is Fashola (the supposed hijab hater) not a muslim?
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
Infoman51: you are the real hypocrite is it in your bible that alcoholic is sinful.
U don't get it y this people are hypocrites, they are destroying what they take in secret, so don't think anyone is supporting alcoholism here. What is your definition of hypocrisy even?
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by enohbong: 11:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
Mujah1deen:
Are you Muslim?

99% of the prostitutes in the North are Christian, go to Abuja you will understand what I'm talking about , the remaining 1% are pagans.
If you mean indigenous northerners. Then you are wrong, Northern Nigeria is 100% Muslim, the Christians living here are not from the North . Not every northerners are Hausa but kano is a Hausa state, besides fulani, kanuri are all Muslims .

I can see u are a fanatic....ABUJA! ABUJA!! ABUJA!!....

Lemme ask you this question: who were the inhabitants of Abuja before it became the Capital of Nigeria?

And

What is your definition of Prostitution?

1 Like

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 11:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
enohbong:

Lemme ask you this question: who were the inhabitants of Abuja before it became the Capital of Nigeria?

And

uh where is the fanaticism in the comment you quoted ? Listen I'm not going to take insults from you okay? If you can not have a conversation without insulting me, Islam then stop quoting me .
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
[quote author=Mujah1deen] I envy Saudi Arabia [/quote
What in saudi do u envy, i guess its extremism, fanatism and violence infact datz precisely what mohammed taught, u are right by saying u envy saudi. Idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by cannonnier(m): 12:02am On Nov 28, 2013
alcohol is a drug. The most abuse drug on earth.
I vote to it ban.
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by enohbong: 12:04am On Nov 28, 2013
Mujah1deen:
What were you doing under their clothes? BTW do you also patronize prostitutes?
Anyway we will kick you out of the holy North.you can carry your ashawo business in the south.

Answers

1) What were u doing under their cloth...

Nothing.

2) Btw do u also patronise prostitutes?

No

3) Anyway we will kick your ass out of the holy North.

Lol, maybe u can but in ur dreams. Is north holy?
Well, u answered dis in the first line by askn wat I was lookn for under their clothes

4) You can carry your ashawo business to the south

Don't worry, ur "holy muslim prostitutes" are even tired of their "holy muslim brothers" enhancing their libido with that nasty herbs (4got d name, plz remind me)

1 Like

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 12:08am On Nov 28, 2013
Stillblessing: ..
I guess you missed the comment of the person I was replying to
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by enohbong: 12:09am On Nov 28, 2013
Mujah1deen: uh where is the fanaticism in the comment you quoted ? Listen I'm not going to take insults from you okay? If you can not have a conversation without insulting me, Islam then stop quoting me .

Mr mujah1deen don't avoid my questions. Answer d questions and I will point out your errors to your face.
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 12:11am On Nov 28, 2013
enohbong:

Answers

1) What were u doing under their cloth...

Nothing.

2) Btw do u also patronise prostitutes?

No

3) Anyway we will kick your ass out of the holy North.

So how do you know they don't wear underwear ?

Well since you guys can't do without booze and ashawo I guess you will leave by yourselves.
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 12:14am On Nov 28, 2013
enohbong:

And

a lot of people lived there , Hausa-Fulani, kadara, Gbagyi/Gwarri .what's your point?

The definition of prostitution is universal,check it out yourself I don't have my own. What's your point?
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by unmask: 12:16am On Nov 28, 2013
No be una pastor dey preach say make we no drink?..... Why una come dey complain?.......

If to say them do this one for south..... E go please pastors
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:17am On Nov 28, 2013
Isn't it funny that Kano state collects their own share of VAT generated from Alcohol products.

1 Like

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 28, 2013
Rednaxelot: This is a very good developement, most especially when it almost killed our President if not for the intervention of London hospital!

Insulters wil b in-salt sooner or leta, sharia wil neva get 2 d south infact d day we(christains) wil cry our savour(Jesus) wil cum n take us 2 heaven. U beta pray 2 Jesus so dat u'l join us
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by enohbong: 12:38am On Nov 28, 2013
Mujah1deen: a lot of people lived there , Hausa-Fulani, kadara, Gbagyi/Gwarri .what's your point?

The definition of prostitution is universal,check it out yourself I don't have my own. What's your point?

Jeez! Stop ol this confusion!

Poin 1- a lot of pple lived dere. Thank God u know but do u knw that they are still living dere?

Take Lagos for example...pple migrate on daily basis into d city does it stop ******** boys from being the main dealers of cocaine in ebutte-metta and its environs? (competitors from other state also survive). This is aplicable to the "old trade" called prostitution.

East, North, west, south or even underground, indigenes contributes a lot to the morally uprightness or decay in any state!

2)Since you admit the the "defintion of prostitution" is universal, how did u conclude that 90% OF PROSTITUES IN KANO ARE CHRISTAINS?...Are u using a religious dictionary

And to your previous post, I don't nid to check their clothes "LADIES LOVES GISTING"
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 1:01am On Nov 28, 2013
I don't get what you are trying to say with your point 1 you people love to peddle lies and falsehoods .
enohbong:

Jeez! Stop ol this confusion!

Poin 1- a lot of pple lived dere. Thank God u know but do u knw that they are still living dere?

Take Lagos for example...pple migrate on daily basis into d city does it stop ******** boys from being the main dealers of cocaine in ebutte-metta and its environs? (competitors from other state also survive). This is aplicable to the "old trade" called prostitution.

East, North, west, south or even underground, indigenes contributes a lot to the morally uprightness or decay in any state!

2)Since you admit the the "defintion of prostitution" is universal, how did u conclude that 90% OF PROSTITUES IN KANO ARE CHRISTAINS?...Are u using a religious dictionary

And to your previous post, I don't nid to check their clothes "LADIES LOVES GISTING"
There was no prostitution in Kano before the arrival of foreigners(non Muslim)
Actually it is 99% ,I know it hurts but it is the sad truth, wait for the next crackdown on ashawo you will see the number of christians .pathetic lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 1:04am On Nov 28, 2013
Anyway are you against or for alcohol?
Are you against or for prostitution?
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by thewarrior72: 1:15am On Nov 28, 2013
isale_gan2:

You're already inebriated, aren't you? grin
No, I don't take alcohol it's against my stand!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

19th And 20th Of July Are Days For Arafah And Eid Respectively / Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan / Hijab In The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.