Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately (31245 Views)

FG Directs Depots To Sell Kerosene At N73.37k Per Litre / Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children / Nigerians To Enjoy Regular Power Soon • Fg Directs States To Provide Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by Iaz93: 9:37am On Nov 29, 2013
Mcbussy:

kikikikiki....dix guy funny o.Abeg help me beg ur uncle to choose his job o,d streets dey red grin
LOL. I no need to tell am na. He go use hm head gringrin

1 Like

Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by SirTunechi(f): 9:40am On Nov 29, 2013
Demdem:

Fool, what has this gat to do with Jonathan insincerity.
this one wey u don dy insult Jonathan since, hope no Marital problems?

2 Likes

Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by Image123(m): 9:40am On Nov 29, 2013
stevnwigw1: no problem the new lecturers can give us a new exam but the most important thing is that this bunch of wicked men have been removed and replace with people who will likely learn from predisassors mistakes.

Seems you do not understand the gravity of what is being said. i'm certain that there are students who have not seen results of exams they wrote tw semesters ago and so on. So if for instance, you've nt seen last semester's result, when do you want the exam to be re-conducted and on what? Is that how easy exam writing has now become for students? You're talking about automatic extra semesters and years for ALL the set, and that is after like the six months or more that iit should take to recruit your new lecturers.
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by pcnwamadi(m): 9:47am On Nov 29, 2013
Demdem:

Why don't u share ur own reasoning and let's analyze ur acute stupidity?

I have never seen some one on NL as jobless as dis dumb fool here. His job is to make stupid comments on every thread, that is why his father was broke and he has taken on from dere. Poverty has realy eaten deep into u it has affected ur brains. I don't blame u, I blame d network carriers who dash u free MB to come here and spew rubish.. And I officialy give up on u, cos ur not mentaly ok, u need evaluation.

2 Likes

Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by pcnwamadi(m): 9:49am On Nov 29, 2013
Sir-Tunechi:

The simple answer to ur question is "frustration". D bastard is so frustrated

1 Like

Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by Luckianti(m): 10:01am On Nov 29, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] cool hey! everyone should stop this over sabi talk here on nairaland and go do something important with thier time. Some poeple here are even talking as if school is thier life. let us allow fg and ASUU to settle themselves because our rantings here cannot move a feather in this case. as for the lazy boys that must stay at schl and keep requesting for money every day, i knw d strike has spoilt business for you. and to the runs girls, i say sorry.
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by SirTunechi(f): 10:01am On Nov 29, 2013
pcnwamadi:
The simple answer to ur question is "frustration". D bastard is so frustrated
lol.... Let me beta run away b4 Demdem rapes me outa frustration.

1 Like

Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by Gracyel(f): 10:09am On Nov 29, 2013
sakaguchi:
And thw question is, why should they be paid? Did they work?
I tire o!
sakaguchi:
And thw question is, why should they be paid? Did they work?
I tire o!
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by goshen26: 10:30am On Nov 29, 2013
Youngzedd:

Can you stop using that Jonathan, for crying out loud He is number one citizen of this country and He deserve some respect.
most me this people can not stand before an ordinary councillor without stammering. Lol
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by goshen26: 10:30am On Nov 29, 2013
Youngzedd:

Can you stop using that Jonathan, for crying out loud He is number one citizen of this country and He deserve some respect.
most of this people can not stand before an ordinary councillor without stammering. Lol
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by latoya1: 10:38am On Nov 29, 2013
Nairaland, alwaYs fighting as usual
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by Demdem(m): 11:03am On Nov 29, 2013
Sir-Tunechi:

The same way ur kind call other leaders name here. Jonathan simply benefitting from such.
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by Demdem(m): 11:05am On Nov 29, 2013
pcnwamadi:

I have never seen some one on NL as jobless as dis dumb fool here. His job is to make stupid comments on every thread, that is why his father was broke and he has taken on from dere. Poverty has realy eaten deep into u it has affected ur brains. I don't blame u, I blame d network carriers who dash u free MB to come here and spew rubish.. And I officialy give up on u, cos ur not mentaly ok, u need evaluation.

Nddc contract seller, what has ur useless father gat to do with this thread
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by Demdem(m): 11:06am On Nov 29, 2013
Sir-Tunechi:

lol.... Let me beta run away b4 Demdem rapes me outa frustration.

Naah, won't do that. Mine is to say it as it is. cool
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by toyinolamide(f): 11:14am On Nov 29, 2013
Jst wanna wish myself a hapi bthday. Make una no vex Oº°˚˚˚°º‎​ºoOO♓ I neva sabi create topic.onelove

2 Likes

Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by sakaguchi(m): 11:14am On Nov 29, 2013
Demdem:

Naah, won't do that. Mine is to say it as it is. cool
You sound like a fool.

Sorry, I'm just stating the fact. Sooner or later, you'll be on the streets where you belong and we'll go back to school much to your perverted mind's frustration.
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by sakaguchi(m): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2013
toyinolamide: Jst wanna wish myself a hapi bthday. Make una no vex Oº°˚˚˚°º‎​ºoOO♓ I neva sabi create topic.onelove
Happy birthday oo jaare!
Be careful oo! Before perverts like Demdem and Imauri show their peni5 face on the thread.

Long life and prosperity!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by farano(f): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2013
Hmmm, new PDP nPDP sorry nASUU is about 2 form...

1 Like

Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by sholeewonders(m): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2013
This is the best Moves ever. ASUU has really trample on students rights. Come to look at it, the most hardworking lecturals in the universities are the newly employed ones.... its open to research about it. The measure of a good lecturer or Prof. in the academic world is the number of Noble Awards worn based on their work merit. Now, my question is, How many of your lecturers have any Noble Award Attached to them? you see that maybe 2 out of 100 or Even non. Meaning our lecturers are lazy and don't do personal research works again. but focus on ego, kudi and money. hmmmm.... ASUU is killing the Educational sector and not Gov't
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by sakaguchi(m): 11:36am On Nov 29, 2013
This post is dedicated to all the lunatics, never-do-wells, extremists, ASUU lazy a s s molecturers cheesy, and all the anti-Gej e-fighters who always wear perennial frown. I am not a GEJ fanatic, I don't like PDP, I don't like APC either and I don't like ASUU. All I like is my babe, Chelsea, good football by barca, arsenal, man u etc. I really don't like the things you hate and I don't hate the things you like, but one thing is certain.
This decision from GEJ is a popular decision, go back to the beginning of the thread and do some counting. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by imauri: 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2013
sakaguchi:
Happy birthday oo jaare!
Be careful oo! Before perverts like Demdem and Imauri show their peni5 face on the thread.

Long life and prosperity!!!
everyone who reminds you of your self delusional state of mind is a perv... not like you know what it means but anyhow.... like i said yesterday.. your future and destination is set(sure p) with this level of foolishness and ignorance.... the so called pervs are living comfy while u still wait for pocket money..lol... O wise monkey ... at this rate sure p will reject you...LOL.... eat the banana. with a hair like that i dont think u have much hope, PS writing insults in capitals still doesnt make u audible..... it re-enforces the obvious .. grin
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by imauri: 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
sakaguchi: This post is dedicated to all the lunatics, never-do-wells, extremists, ASUU lazy a s s molecturers cheesy, and all the anti-Gej e-fighters who always wear perennial frown. I am not a GEJ fanatic, I don't like PDP, I don't like APC either and I don't like ASUU. All I like is my babe, Chelsea, good football by barca, arsenal, man u etc. I really don't like the like the things you hate and I don't hate the things you like, but one thing is certain.
This decision from GEJ is a popular decision, go back to the beginning of the thread and do some counting. Lol.

great fool...lol... how did u get into school....LOL.... i commend ur typing ability but then again... might be a paid service... lol. monkeybutt... tongue
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by Digitron: 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
Even if FG force ASUU back to work, we the students will still suffer, because a lecturer can come to class and stay for 5 hrs, telling u stories and by d time he leaves, u will discover u hav learnt nothing.
U can only force a horse to the river but u can't force it to drink water.

GEJ team of advisers is faulty, everytime all we see is curative approach to problems rather than preventive approach, if FG had released 100, billion b4 this strike,ASUU will not be at home now.

The only solution to this problem is DIALOGUE; any other tactics will fail.

Lastly, he need to remove wike as quick as possible, let him bring in some one like Gamaliel Onosode, people who are experienced in labor matters.

1 Like

Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by UDENSCO: 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
Wike must you drink to address Nigerians? Why were you not confident, articulated in your speech? It goes to show that the crown they wore you is not your own. Did you read files of your predecessors? I guess you did not. May be let me give you a special assignment. Go to your office. Check records about ASUU's strike during SANI ABACHA'S TIME. Even as military JUNTA, he could not succeed in this your unthinkable, unimaginable empty THREAT. Let me advice you properly or rather brief you adequately. Jettison this threat because it will not work. You have seen gullible Nigerians you can deceive. But you know the worst lie you can tell is to yourself. Wike, nnaa! jirikwaya nwayo maka oburo this way.
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by sakaguchi(m): 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
Imauri! Imauri!! Imauri!!!

I really don't like insulting old men, I would have told you to mind your age and quit quoting me but then again, you have a dysfunctional mind# you are crazy n I g g a r, you should be in some mental asylum swallowing mood molding and mind altering blue pills. But here you are, in the streets of only God-knows-where typing what only mad men can type- crazy sh:ts.
Let me re-iterate the golden advice I gave you earlier, "TAKE YOUR HERBS, HAVE A NAP, GET OFF THE STREETS, CHECK INTO A MADHOUSE and SEE A MAD DOCTOR."
I hate it when old folks go bananas and loose their minds but the poo you have been posting since shows how advance your brain degeneration have reached.

Old man. You need your herbs, quit quoting me because I won't return that sane favor to a lunatic. Since you can't mind your age, please save yourself the public embarrassment by seeking for help, I'm sure there a tons of psychiatrists where you live.
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by Demdem(m): 2:27am On Nov 30, 2013
sakaguchi:
You sound like a fool.

Sorry, I'm just stating the fact. Sooner or later, you'll be on the streets where you belong and we'll go back to school much to your perverted mind's frustration.

Ooo, u think I only sound right, but u are indeed a fool.
Don't worry, Dec 4 is almost here and we all will see if FG stupidity will work cheesy

1 Like

Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by sakaguchi(m): 6:27am On Nov 30, 2013
Trust me it will, cheesy cheesy cheesy
My friends are resuming tomorrow. Some of your colleagues will be made scapegoats come Dec 04.

1 Like

Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by Abojupupa: 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
superstar1:

Fighting a just cause is fair. Their asking for salary for months they did not work makes them greedy lots.

What is the compensation.for the students that have lost 4months of their lives? They should answer that first.

What measures do they have in place to.protect females students from.the devil's incarnates and extra randy ones among them. What will they do about the dullards among them that are busy extorting students over marks and handouts that are online copy and paste and print handouts. They should give accountability of what they have been given before. No matter how little, which meaningful research have they come up.with I'm the last ten years
We are not asking them for Yale or Harvard or Cambridge or oxford kind of research. We are asking them for the one that is commensurate to the allocation they were given.

Nitel staff over did and now they are irrelevant, phcn staff thought they were untouchable, they are irrelevant now. One day, ASUU will become irrelevant too.

Asking for salaries for months they were gallivanting to private universities and sleeping at home is criminal and no sane govt should agree to that. If it is a patriotic strike, every one must pay a price.

The govt should pay the price by fulfilling their part of the agreement, the students have already paid their price by losing time and time value of time and the effect in the nearest and foreseeable future, lecturers too should paid the price by not being paid for the 5mths.

Shikena.

If the govt had done its job at the right time, the strike would not have occurred in the first place. It beats my imagination why govt would wait for a union to go on strike before they do what they are elected to do.
Again, teaching is not the only thing lecturers do in universities. They conduct research and are involved in administration. So, they deserve their pay.
And for students who lost money due to rents, their compensation is the promised 100billion, which, for months now, govt has not released. And ASUU insists that this must be done before they resume. Notice that this is one of the so_called new demands. The year is running to an end, govt is yet to release money for 2013.
And on the vices by university lecturers, I believe there are disciplinary measures in each university. Uniben just sacked some lecturers recently.
Then when ppl ask, how previous allocations were spent, I think the questions should go to vcs. The money is released to them, not to ASUU.
Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by imauri: 9:05am On Dec 10, 2013
sakaguchi: Trust me it will, cheesy cheesy cheesy
My friends are resuming tomorrow. Some of your colleagues will be made scapegoats come Dec 04.

you are still at home?.. after all your noise? december 4th has long passed ... undecided, silly little brat.. it appears you still have alot to learn...merry christmas and a happy new yr ... in advance... at home...... chilling . LOL grin

1 Like

Re: FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately by Mcbussy(m): 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
imauri:

you are still at home?.. after all your noise? december 4th has long passed ... undecided, silly little brat.. it appears you still have alot to learn...merry christmas and a happy new yr ... in advance... at home...... chilling . LOL grin

leave dem,i said it earlier dat majority of d noise makers here are jambitos and pple dat know nthn about d system.

d mugu Jona hasnt sent a single sack letter o.stewpid presido that doesnt even understand d rule of law.u wanna sack members of a trade union for carrying out an industrial action.....smh for naija leaders

he must even pay them cos dats what d law states,even while on strike or on any form of industrial action,u are still an employee of d federal govt.

u pple better start begging TB Joshua to talk to Jah......if not,una go tey for house. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi In A Bookshop In Jeddah Saudi Arabia (Photos) / President Buhari Treks 800 Metres From Prayer Ground To Private Residence / Forex Crisis: Our Crude Oil Sold In Advance – NGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.