Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! (24695 Views)

Nigerian American To Host Fundraiser For Hillary Clinton / Hillarious: When Federal Government Finally Approves Loan For Oshiomole / Sosoliso Plane Crash Aftermath: Fundraiser Dinner For Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Goddex: 11:28am On Dec 01, 2013
That video moves me to tears each time I watch it.

The woman was crying, rolling on the ground, holding back her wears, begging and then appealed to Oshiomole [size=16pt]"my governor pls. . . I am a wodow"[/size] but her governor responded immediately [size=16pt]"You are a widow, go and die!"[/size]
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 01, 2013
nedu2000: Look left & right and you'll see suffering,why do you intend extending help to a woman that may 'ave even been lying,why not start with the people around you?Nigerians love attention,smh

Most of us have been doing that already, so should we ignore the widow cos she is not our immediate neighbour ? Your brain is in your head, locate it and use it.

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by MidasT(m): 11:29am On Dec 01, 2013
DonHummer: and this woman might have voted for oshiomole...
Yes oh, expect more of such mean treatments from #APC led governments. With their mouths, they "fight" for the people, but they despise this same people in their heart. GEJ all the way. We shall overcome.
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 01, 2013
JulianBond007: Inasmuch as some of you here and others are williing to help the widow,its a good gesture from you guys. I will advise you all to divert your donations to any widow who needs help nearest to you. I won't believe that there are no widows living close to you. Even if you don't see any widow,you can give your donations to beggers on the streets or motherless baby homes too. You must not give the particular widow who was insulted by Oshiomole. She's already gotten the help she wants from PDP in Edo state and am sure she will get more help soon from Oshiomole himself. If you help others in need,you have helped her also. cool
All well and good. People are already giving to other widows. But we are interested in this particular one. Leave people to decide how and who the give their money to.
This forum is to identify the lady and give her money not for this type of advice.

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by nedu2000(m): 11:34am On Dec 01, 2013
ITbomb: How about the hundreds of widows in ur neighborhood or in ur villages ?
.....& didn't break the law,remember the stowaway boy found in arik airplane he was also 'rewarded' as well,while his mates that remained in school got nothing

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 01, 2013
MidasT: Yes oh, expect more of such mean treatments from #APC led governments. With their mouths, they "fight" for the people, but they despise this same people in their heart. GEJ all the way. We shall overcome.

You do not have to equate GEJ with these monsters. GEJ is on a league of his own. GEJ sincerely had no shoes, son of a canoe maker, from family of fishermen. GEJ like many of us, knows poverty, knows what it is to be poor. And in the event that Gods bless you, you still remember where you came from and how it feels to be down there.

Can we say the same about these Armored Personnel Carriers ?
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by ejaboy(m): 11:34am On Dec 01, 2013
Nå 2 mak d guy fîght 4 dis strike oo.... Hw una c am na....
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 01, 2013
I have offered to give 50k to whoever can verifiably locate the lady. You must have a bank account as I don't do western union
Anyone in Benin will be ideal.
My email address is chris_cia48@hotmail.com
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by andyanders: 11:35am On Dec 01, 2013
Billyonaire: Locate the woman, make a little video with her telling us her account number and we will take it from there.

Sure way.Let nairalanders in Benin go find the woman and get her version and also how she can be helped so that we can proceed.
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by deletrue: 11:36am On Dec 01, 2013
Hurry up with account details. These APC members must be told what and how life is. It is pity those demped by the same APC Fashola cannoot get same assistance. The apc members think they own life.
Waiting before Monday runs out
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by yemi221(m): 11:37am On Dec 01, 2013
jmaine:

So the impeccable imbec!le i just quoted believes that announcing donations online equates to sincerity, action and redeeming of promises and pledges . . . Your hypocrisy is speaking through you.

There are those who do their thing silently without the ado of publicity. . . . . .Grow up lad, we are not into some popularity contest on this thread . . .

Exactly what is on mind. I am sure some of us here are not been objective on this issue
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Leadn(m): 11:38am On Dec 01, 2013
Another Jmaine massacre! I wouldn't want to be at the receiving end cheesy

Boss I hail o... Good morning sire
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by jmaine: 11:40am On Dec 01, 2013
yemi 22:

Exactly what is on mind. I am sure some of us here are not been objective on this issue

Exactly bruv . . . .
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 01, 2013
Omo_Tier1: In as much as I completely condemn the choice of words of Gov. Oshiomhole in His anger whilst speaking to the widowed trader, it is more shocking that criminal elements of PDP extractions are trying to make political gains from the travails of this woman.

Imagine these ignoble and despicable characters[size=13pt] sunny_bobo, jamine, ochejosphe, gratiaeo, and Mike404[/size], despite all the rants they make on NL ever so often, can barely afford to donate anything close to £200

Imagine the uncut gratiaeo can barely pledge to donate N5000, (a misely £20!) - a ridiculous amount that can't buy one crate of guiness! God I refuse poverty and a lousy mouth!

This statement is forever true: [size=14pt]NIGERIANS ARE DESPERATELY WICKED PEOPLE WHO DELIGHTS IN EVIL.[/size]

Errr, just like tif.nubu, bu.haram, tunde and now Oshi.omo.ole. Or what more can you say? Uncut here wicked there.
Come, u de contribute or not? Ds ur story too long, Otherwise, "GO AND DIE"
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by BlackHuman(m): 11:41am On Dec 01, 2013
I was just wondering; what if this widow was an Hausa/fulani?....would u all show this level of sympathy & concern? (pls be sincere)
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by akpomeme(m): 11:41am On Dec 01, 2013
omonuan: Let us find ways to track down Oshiomole's widow victim and help her avoid the hex placed on her by the "people's governor." No! The poor widow must not go and die. Contribute your "widow's mite" to this poor lady. Stop complaining, please do something!

Nairaland need to create a platform for raising money for the needy. I trust Seun with my money because I have seen what he has been doing already for the less privileged over the years.
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by jmaine: 11:41am On Dec 01, 2013
Leadn: Another Jmaine massacre! I wouldn't want to be at the receiving end cheesy

Boss I hail o... Good morning sire

Na jeje i dey always dey before people carry their wahala begin cross my part. grin . . .

You are highly covered . . . . smiley
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Turbocharged: 11:42am On Dec 01, 2013
Firefire: "Thus has the LORD of hosts said, 'Dispense true justice and practice kindness and compassion each to his brother; and do not oppress the WIDOW or the orphan, the stranger or the poor; and do not devise evil in your hearts against one another.' Zechariah 7:10

"You shall not afflict any widow or orphan. 23"If you afflict him at all, and if he does cry out to Me, I will surely hear his cry;… Exodus 22:22

Your rulers are rebels, partners with thieves; they all love bribes and chase after gifts. They do not defend the cause of the fatherless; the widow's case does not come before them. Isaiah 1:23

So all these things are in the bible?
Now I know that the God of the bible is the ONLY TRUE GOD.

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by bebe2(f): 11:42am On Dec 01, 2013
And the most shocking thing id dat tty hid guy is a widower, he knows how it feels to lose a spouse.

Even wit all the tears, the kneel and the I beg. The heart of man is really desperately wicked.

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by dhensity: 11:44am On Dec 01, 2013
I watched the video, i wished i had the means to giv her something!! but thinking that i withdrew my last #1000 frm bank yesterday 2 survive d weeked, i cant do anything...

prayaz is God shud bless me to help the needy also!! being broke aint good mehn, its so sad!God bless 2 dose helpin

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by ceejay80s(m): 11:44am On Dec 01, 2013
Òmò, dìs tin na cool business, abeg oshiomothief ì be opharn ,
pls come tell me to go & die,make people donate mìllions for me too

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by stepone(m): 11:45am On Dec 01, 2013
another way to scam in the name of Widow... hmmmm! i sure each of u on this tread have one or two Widows on ur street. meet her and give her ur contribution instead. just an eye opener, remember its xmas time. 419ers are always on the loose.

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by andyanders: 11:46am On Dec 01, 2013
bebe2: And the most shocking thing id dat tty hid guy is a widower, he knows how it feels to lose a spouse.

Even wit all the tears, the kneel and the I beg. The heart of man is really desperately wicked.

Yesooooooooooo. The heart of man is wicked, just like Oshiomole who told a lady to go and die. This woman will be alive to supervise the death of Oshiomole.

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by deletrue: 11:47am On Dec 01, 2013
tellwisdom: I will not drop 1 Naira angry
It is not compulsory. No point even saying that.

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Turbocharged: 11:48am On Dec 01, 2013
Black Human: I was just wondering; what if this widow was an Hausa/fulani?....would u all show this level of sympathy & concern? (pls be sincere)

U r a blank foooool for asking such question.
Does anybody in this forum know where she came.
Itz idioooots like u dat r causing all des ethnicity in nigeria.

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by jmaine: 11:48am On Dec 01, 2013
stepone: another way to scam in the name of Widow... hmmmm! i sure each of u on this tread have one or two Widows on ur street. meet her and give her ur contribution instead. just an eye opener, remember its xmas time. 419ers are always on the loose.

Thanks for your unsolicited advice . . . We are sharp and mature enough to see through the fraudulent schemes anyone.

Thanks once again . . . .. grin
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by patricksales(m): 11:50am On Dec 01, 2013
The lady seems to be waiting at the bustop to board a bus after shopping at the time she was arrested. Might be difficult locating her by visiting the scene. She mention something like " na here we dey enter bus" when oshiomole told her that she wants to kill other road user.
The only way is to get someone that knows her before the incident, visiting the scene will not yield any result. If the husband was a police, there is possibility that she still stay in a police barrack with the kids if the husband died recently.

Benin resident
Is there any police barrack on that route? this clue might help in locating her.

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by elbinmanny(m): 11:51am On Dec 01, 2013
Let me use part of this money I spend on cigarettes, women and beer and help this woman, she sure needs it more than I do, 10k from this sinner man!
She must not die undecided
Account details pls, Poster may God bless u and every other person that donates! And for those who don't have, remember all the widows in your prayers as the lord God will bless u to donate when the need comes up
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by nedu2000(m): 11:51am On Dec 01, 2013
Billyonaire:

Most of us have been doing that already, so should we ignore the widow cos she is not our immediate neighbour ? Your brain is in your head, locate it and use it.
your free mr billyonaire И̣̣̣̥o one's stopping you & your not doing a bad thing,you may claim to be doing that already,but obviously not done enough in your vicinity,poverty abounds everywhere in naija,there's always a child about 2 dropout of school or a woman without money to feed her kid unless you tell me ur not based in nigeria,I feel is better focus on these ones than an woman some place in benin that maybe isn't as impoverished as you think
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Fatduke: 11:52am On Dec 01, 2013
I am proud to be Nigerian... Its funny that the Poor Masses are willing to do what the Rich and Stealing leaders Won't do. Count Me in.

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by lalyiva(f): 11:53am On Dec 01, 2013
this is pure hogwash!!
how many women lose their husband's daily?
how many widows have died from poverty?
and how many widows have survived the hardship and moved further?

y are u guys making a scene with this one?? is she d only widow on earth? I sympathise with her but I don't get the whole contribution idea

my mum is a widow, I know its not easy,but we have survived years of hardship, even when she had her shop demolished, she moved on

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by gbishop: 11:54am On Dec 01, 2013
yea i m in. Let us teach the progretheives
validplanet: you guys want to put oshiomole to shame? he deserves it. hope he would realize his mistake.

Tomorrow's news headline:

Nairalanders teach Gov. Oshiomole how to treat widows...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nasir El-Rufai Studying For PhD In Holland / The Dearth Of Development In The South-east / Armed Robbers At Alaba International Market