Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! (24693 Views)

Nigerian American To Host Fundraiser For Hillary Clinton / Hillarious: When Federal Government Finally Approves Loan For Oshiomole / Sosoliso Plane Crash Aftermath: Fundraiser Dinner For Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Rad1cal: 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2013
jmaine:

So the impeccable imbec!le i just quoted believes that announcing donations online equates to sincerity, action and redeeming of promises and pledges . . . Your hypocrisy is speaking through you.

There are those who do their thing silently without the ado of publicity. . . . . .Grow up lad, we are not into some popularity contest on this thread . . .

Perfect ! cool
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by OmoTier1(m): 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
jmaine:

Give it up dude, the more you post the dumber and more silly you sound. Let even assume i donated £1 or nothing, am i not better than fake mo.ron like you whose sole aim is to justify this obnoxious callous acts of Gov Oshiomhole.

Dude, why should i be neutral in the face of a revolting act against a woman simply because she was accused to been on the wrong side of the law.

Like i said earlier, it is either you announce your donations towards the widow as preached by you or you scarm out.

We don't need your polluting nuisances here.

"The Widow Must Not Die . . . . ."

Why would I expect you to be quiet? Just like it is else where, those who seek to profit at the travails of others cry the loudest yet do so little! Any sane human being ought to know that in issues such as these where two sides are wrong in their actions, whether by intent or error of judgment, taking a neutral position best serves both sides.

Like I said, you had no real intention of helping the woman, naturally you are a selfish and callous human being and you know your immediate family knows this.

As for pledge, I have no intention of pledging to some criminal groups on NL, especially those of your extraction.

NL as a forum has a helping hand and those that usually want to help a good cause do consult those involved and many of us do give when called upon, most cases by proxy.

Like I said in the other threads, stop making political statements by your seemingly hypocritical and pretentious giving, casting aspersion on the person of Oshiomhole, He made a mistake, apologized. Move on and get a life.

1 Like

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by jmaine: 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

Why would I expect you to be quiet? Just like it is else where, those who seek to profit at the travails of others cry the loudest yet do so little! Any sane human being ought to know that in issues such as these where two sides are wrong in their actions, whether by intent or error of judgment, taking a neutral position best serves both sides.

Like I said, you had no real intention of helping the woman, naturally you are a selfish and callous human being and you know your immediate family knows this.

[size=14pt]As for pledge, I have no intention of pledging to some criminal groups on NL, especially those of your extraction.
[/size]
NL as a forum has a helping hand and those that usually want to help a good cause do consult those involved and many of us do give when called upon, most cases by proxy.

Like I said in the other threads, stop making political statements by your seemingly hypocritical and pretentious giving, casting aspersion on the person of Oshiomhole, He made a mistake, apologized. Move on and get a life.

Please spare us your boring tear shedding lulabies and whines by crawling out of this thread.

Your aimless and brief sojourn here just confirmed your magnificient idiocy . . . .

[size=16pt]You can "Go and Die" . . ." But the Widow Must not Die" . . . .That's all cool[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by JulianBond007: 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2013
Inasmuch as some of you here and others are williing to help the widow,its a good gesture from you guys. I will advise you all to divert your donations to any widow who needs help nearest to you. I won't believe that there are no widows living close to you. Even if you don't see any widow,you can give your donations to beggers on the streets or motherless baby homes too. You must not give the particular widow who was insulted by Oshiomole. She's already gotten the help she wants from PDP in Edo state and am sure she will get more help soon from Oshiomole himself. If you help others in need,you have helped her also. cool

5 Likes

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by OmoTier1(m): 11:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
jmaine:

Please spare your boring tear shedding lulabies and whines by crawling out of this thread.

Your aimless and brief sojourn here just confirmed your magnificient idiocy . . . .

[size=14pt]You can "Go and Die" . . ." But the Widow Must not Die" . . . .That's all cool[/size]
You are one imp I would take serious to generously give to a good cause. That is like expecting the devil turn to repentance! Read my lips, I have not intentions of giving a penny to criminal elements like yourself that pretentious claim they want to help the travailed widow by opening political motivated threads such as these.

We know those who care and those who have criminal intents- no doubt you come across as one of the latter. Like I told you, if you had any wisdom, by now you would have been in contact with the NL group who do help facilitates good causes on here.

FYI, truly concerned Nigerians have already made representations that matters, and not imps like you who play politics with travails of poor widows.

#sillyboasters_who_are_poverty_strickened_for_real.

1 Like

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by jmaine: 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
[s]You are one imp I would take serious to generously give to a good cause. That is like expecting the devil turn to repentance! Read my lips, I have not intentions of giving a penny to criminal elements like yourself that pretentious claim they want to help the travailed widow by opening political motivated threads such as these.

We know those who care and those who have criminal intents- no doubt you come across as one of the latter. Like I told you, if you had any wisdom, by now you would have been in contact with the NL group who do help facilitates good causes on here.

FYI, truly concerned Nigerians have already made representations that matters, and not imps like you who play politics with travails of poor widows.

[/s]

jmaine:

Please spare us your boring tear shedding lulabies and whines by crawling out of this thread.

[size=16pt]You can "Go and Die" . . ." But the Widow Must not Die" . . . .That's all cool[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by OmoTier1(m): 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
jmaine:

Silly boaster who wants to defraud a widow to fill His pocket. An imp who can bare part with N5000 - #povertyisacurse.
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by dapachez: 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
Update: I sent some people to mission road where it went down to gather information about her and funny enough some other people are looking for her as well and all of a sudden people don't want to talk. After I closed from work despite the hold up at ugbowo I went there my self and its like no one wants to talk about it,even the shop owners,I even met a nairalander there. Well I am going thee again tomorrow cos I need to find that woman

2 Likes

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Rad1cal: 11:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
You are one imp I would take serious to generously give to a good cause. That is like expecting the devil turn to repentance! Read my lips, I have not intentions of giving a penny to criminal elements like yourself that pretentious claim they want to help the travailed widow by opening political motivated threads such as these.

Stop making a fool of yourself bros.

If you don't wish to contribute positively to the thread, it is intelligent you pick whatever shred of dignity you have left in you and vamoose here.

Can't you see how silly your contributions are ? embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by jmaine: 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Silly boaster who wants to defraud a widow to fill His pocket. An imp who can bare part with N5000 - #povertyisacurse.

Please kindly show the house how i seek to defraud this widow. You either come up with proofs or you accept that you come from a demonic ancestry of liars and paupers , simply in pain because people are seeking to assist a widow in need..

How can a thread about donations to that unfortunate widow dehumanized by Oshiomhole words and callous actions annoy you. You are so pathetic .

If you seek for donations, kindly open a thread and i will gladly pass on my usual silent,unannounced and annonymous contributions to your empty account.

Ayam waiting for your proofs dummy. impress me . . . . . .

5 Likes

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by jmaine: 11:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
dapachez: Update: I sent some people to mission road where it went down to gather information about her and funny enough some other people are looking for her as well and all of a sudden people don't want to talk. After I closed from work despite the hold up at ugbowo I went there my self and its like no one wants to talk about it,even the shop owners,I even met a nairalander there. Well I am going thee again tomorrow cos I need to find that woman

Thanks for the update bruv. You did well by keeping to your words as promised yesterday, maybe people are skeptical about your intent and identity smiley.
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Iriruaga100(m): 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
Our society recognizes only the rich,the poor has no place in it.Oshiomole must be given parmanent shut up.This widow must nt die.
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by frankyychiji(f): 12:23am On Nov 30, 2013
I am in with 5k. She must not die. #teamwidowhoodnotacrime#
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 30, 2013
[/color][/b]
jmaine:

[b]Please kindly show the house how i seek to defraud this widow. [color=#990000]You either come up with proofs or you accept that you come from a demonic ancestry of liars and paupers , simply in pain because people are seeking to assist a widow in need..

How can a thread about a donations to that unfortunate widow dehumanized by Oshiomhole words and callous actions annoy you. You are so pathetic .

If you seek for donations, please kindly open a thread and i will gladly pass on my usual silent,unannounced and annonymous contributions to empty account.

Ayam waiting for your proofs dummy. impress me . . . . . .

Bro why are you still replying that bas,thard na, he's been paid by Tifnubu to derail the thread, dont mind the e.idiot abeg, give me account number where I can send my own donation, month don end

3 Likes

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by PointB: 6:38am On Nov 30, 2013
What if this poor widow doesn't have an account number? What next?

#The widow must not die!
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by jmaine: 7:02am On Nov 30, 2013
Gabbysky: [color=#000099][/color][b][/b]

Bro why are you still replying that bas,thard na, he's been paid by Tifnubu to derail the thread, dont mind the e.idiot abeg, give me account number where I can send my own donation, month don end

Oga me, we never even locate the widow self.
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Naam22(f): 11:05am On Dec 01, 2013
Am in
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by hrykanu231(m): 11:09am On Dec 01, 2013
How do we make our lil contribution(s)....pld nairalanders in Benin should help with more first hand info.
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by IAMBREEZY: 11:09am On Dec 01, 2013
I'm always in she don't deserve to go and die
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by kennytidistar(m): 11:09am On Dec 01, 2013
I'm innnmmmnmnnnn
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by bigx(m): 11:10am On Dec 01, 2013
I reserve my comments.
Before person go insult me this fresh new month
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by dwittyc0der(f): 11:11am On Dec 01, 2013
Am in ... will design a website for the oshiomale protest !!!!!

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 01, 2013
Are you sure the woman has not gone and died? We need to see her before its too late. Her fortune must change
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by dammytosh: 11:13am On Dec 01, 2013
ronalmagic10: How can I find the woman? I live in ugbowo and I know that place is mission road but since she was selling on the street, I think it would be hard to locate her.

Pls I want you guys to listen to the video very well and tell me what oshiomole said on 1:33. The woman said her late husband was a policeman and I think I heard oshiomole saying something nasty but I couldn't figure it out.

He said "because your husband die, you want to kill people on the road ?"
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 01, 2013
dapachez: Update: I sent some people to mission road where it went down to gather information about her and funny enough some other people are looking for her as well and all of a sudden people don't want to talk. After I closed from work despite the hold up at ugbowo I went there my self and its like no one wants to talk about it,even the shop owners,I even met a nairalander there. Well I am going thee again tomorrow cos I need to find that woman

Bros pls find that woman. I'm in. No need for the tehn group to co ordinate this. I think billionyanires suggestion is on point. If we can authenticate her real identity, Let them make a short video of her with her account number. We will credit the account from our rooms
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 01, 2013
I will give 100k.
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by nedu2000(m): 11:19am On Dec 01, 2013
Look left & right and you'll see suffering,why do you intend extending help to a woman that may 'ave even been lying,why not start with the people around you?Nigerians love attention,smh

3 Likes

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by dgitrader(m): 11:23am On Dec 01, 2013
nedu2000: Look left & right and you'll see suffering,why do you intend extending help to a woman that may 'ave even been lying,why not start with the people around you?Nigerians love attention,smh

On point!
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by MosD: 11:24am On Dec 01, 2013
I think an easy way to locate the woman is somebody in Benin to confirm from PDP secretariat the time they are doing their cash presentation to her on tuesday, 3rd. The person can make a video of her of her account number their.
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by romeo(m): 11:24am On Dec 01, 2013
very noble gesture. I am in with whatever i can contribute.
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 01, 2013
I am highly disappointed that no one nairalanding from Edo has sacrificed resources to locate that woman. In this country, I have resolved that only the netizens and indeed Nairalanders can effect changes the way we want. Forget the rest of the online portals whose aim are just to expose and mock and do nothing.

It is important that any Nairalanders within the Edo axis locate the woman, and send us a video clip of her with authentic account information. If she doesnt have account number, I wont be surprise, but she can tell us how to receive "widow's mite".

I believe we can take it from there, we must help each other since the politicians have failed the poor people of this country.

Woe to the People's Governor, THE WIDOW MUST NOT DIE!
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by ITbomb(m): 11:28am On Dec 01, 2013
How about the hundreds of widows in ur neighborhood or in ur villages ?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BREAKING: Saharareporters Floors Saraki @ Appeal Court, N4bn Judgement Overturnd / Onnoghen: EFCC Combs Ex-cjn’s Farm In Nasarawa, Confiscates Documents / The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.