Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee (28563 Views)

A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dehley:

What if I go ahead with the formal introduction and later decide to discard her ( but Godforbid ). What are the consequences?

Omo maybe u go certified Bart guy oh.....
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
andromida:

True true true but he's been with her for 2 years and all he is talking about is sex when will the upgrade happen?
I hope she has consulted her seniors because this her "introduction before sex" ultimatum is just so flawed, and really exhibits
1)her desperation
2)the guy's unseriousness
If not why not say "No sex before marriage"? Because she is sure the guy would run away.
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by olaidede: 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
Girls! Girls! So she thinks that is 100% guaranty? Na wah ooh. Some guys can go any length to get. What they wnt.
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by crackhaus: 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
rflexii: If you like introduce her to your ancestors, if she's not for you, you can still break up.
LoL grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by GetGuide: 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
So all these years you have been on your own
Chai the girl wicked oo

For two years

Ladies check the link below and see yourself

The look you want this season
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Lamlifonmic(m): 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
Where is she coming from do u know what she might have done with someone else and now she wants to force u to marry her?u dated her for 2 years no sex toto no dey scratch her?she must have aborted 5 x for someone and now she want to frce herself unto u be wife.What's inside her toto?her own sweet pass others?she see u as dumb ass.
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Beesluv: 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
tpapi: u wil die a very brutal death, is not every girl u mess up wit n go scot free

u jst got me laughing.
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by segmond(m): 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
dayokanu: The consequence is that when she gets belle she knows where to take it to

I feel you...u r 100% right ..talking from experience, when she get belle..my mum was the first to knw. Bro run for ur life.
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by peksberry: 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
Bros if u knw say u no wan marry am,there is no point deceivg her just let her go,
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Mmiriariugwu: 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
Guy dat girl is vry vry desparate.dough dis stand of hers' may b coming frm impresion u gave her which she now wants u to cary- out.after u introduce her to ur people d part 2 go be make u jst try&start d formalities,she"keep giving you pressures&promises until she finaly boxes you in,though if u can marry her u can go on but what i no lyk is dis strategy of blackmail & tricks.if u ve balls & rly want to taste her pussy jst play along a while & u see her derailig in her plans.anyways na u know what u want
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by farellstone: 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
andromida: The koko is that she wants to have sex with a man she is assured will marry her. Since you are not sure you have any plan to marry her let her be, why introduce her to your mum just to "hit it". If you must have sex you can do a prostitute.

The girl is just looking out for herself this is how she knows to do it.
sometimes I just wonder where u pple kip ur brain,sex as a bargaining chip?
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Dehley(m): 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hmmmmm

Royal Roy: Never Trust a woman who uses sex as a bargaining tool.

They are no different from whores!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by tashanja(m): 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
andromida: The koko is that she wants to have sex with a man she is assured will marry her. Since you are not sure you have any plan to marry her let her be, why introduce her to your mum just to "hit it". If you must have sex you can do a prostitute.

The girl is just looking out for herself this is how she knows to do it.

If he 'hit it' will it harm or damage the punny and while he is hitting it Will she not also be enjoying it?
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Dehley(m): 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
She is not a virgin, I was made to understand by her it was just a guy that made her a woman.

Blain: 2yrs nd no"...?"Guy You strong o!!!soap go de very scarce 4 ur room o!!!...is she a virgin?if no,"forget her!!!!"...gels and their condition...had a chick who wuld not want me 2 touch her boobs while kissn...
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Dehley(m): 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
Let me be sincere with the whole
house. I still find it difficult to do the needful as it was requested by her due to an incident which happened long ago. I paid her an unexpected visit around 7pm that fateful day and met her first ever BF, we exchanged greetings and I left the place, only for me to discover this same guy passed the night at her place which I find very disgusting. She later apologised and I decided to act as if nothing ever happened.
Djangocode:
@OP..

Why This Gurl?? Seems u don't really want her since Bleeping is what's On Yo Mind.. If u Know u aint Serious, Free the Gurl..

She's Serious, And I see u ain't.. She wants a commitment, and u don't..

And it aint good introducing someone to Yo Parents when u Know it ain't gon work..

The only annoying part is if she's bleeping Another Niccur buh keeping u on Hold.. Maybe she've seen prospects in u..
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Dehley(m): 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
Thank you very much.

tpapi: u wil die a very brutal death, is not every girl u mess up wit n go scot free
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by PreciousBro: 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dehley: Let me be sincere with the whole
house. I still find it difficult to do the needful as it was requested by her due to an incident which happened long ago. I paid her an unexpected visit around 7pm that fateful day and met her first ever BF, we exchanged greetings and I left the place, only for me to discover this same guy passed the night at her place which I find very disgusting. She later apologised and I decided to act as if nothing ever happened.

Then She is a who.re.

She wants to trap you because she sees that you probably have prospect and you're kinda a weak person ,too docile and indecisive.

What is wrong with some girls, giving se.x too much credit ? That's why they end up being played because of the power they attach to s.ex like its a thing to sell and be rewarded for. If we're to go by some foolish girl's logic on here with the saying that "there's nothing wrong to use what you have to get what you want" wouldn't it be fair on your part to use what you have{Introduction to Mom} to get what you want{se.x from her } ?

The Girl deserves whatever the outcome would be by sleeping with her and not marrying her for being stupid and dumb.

Who uses se.x as a tool to get marriage, se.x is not a determinant factor for marriage, so after promising her on that ,you now have to pay back by marrying her regardless of what truly counts to be a wife ?

Nonsense !!

Its either she's a witch trying to get you to commit or she's dumb and trying to play fast with you which isn't good too.

NOTE: you alone knows her vividly to ascertain how genuine she is or isn't ,haven stayed with her for two years without se.x.

If she sincerely is good enough to be married to(which I doubt,IMO though) then do the rightful but otherwise ? Hmmmm

Tell her you're not interested in the relationship again and make her see reasons with you why you aren't interested ,which is , her using se.x as a gimmick to tie the knot with you,and you can't trust such girls, period.

Stupid girl didn't give you se.x for two years now she wants to give it up just for meeting your mom as bargain for marriage not even being married to yet ? FAKE GIRL ,IMO
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by fruityjojo(f): 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
RedBenson: Bro, such chiks who think they have sense ends up frustrating themselves. If u think she's not dat woman whom u can see as ur wife, it wont cost u anything. Introduce her to ur mum, get that pusssy of hers hardly fuccked and dump her sorry azz thereafter. She wont do a thing. All these girls sef.

I hope u don't hav a daughter in future! God Almighty Abeg dey observe ohh You created them Male & Female.
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by PreciousBro: 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
Nobody Should even give me that crap of : "Is Se.x before Marriage Good" ?

Is she any different ? She aint even a Virgin and she starved his asSsSs for two years straight, and now she is willing to give it all up just for a meeting with his mom as "wife to be"..

That one na se.x after marriage ?

And she obviously has been Phucking her ex abi na distant boyfriend whilst playing the good girl image for a supposed husband to be guy in her mind..lol"

Kai! Smh...

Girls can fake it no be small.

Who told you when a guy loves you,he doesn't wanna phuck you ?

And why they'd choose to decline a guy they want to keep for marriage of sex baffles me....

That's attaching undue power to se.x and it aint cool.

If you're for No Se.X before Marriage" then stay like that and mean it for a deserving guy willing to wait,not cooling yourself with another guy while your own real dude starves of it.

Stupid set of specie!
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by fruityjojo(f): 11:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
Then wat are u still doing there!? Gals can be very Vindictive creatures ohh! Guess U don't know her family, U don't know wat her mom is capable of doing! Y take a risk with an oath lyk dat!! Abi Is a willing punanay dat hard 4 u 2 get!?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 01, 2013
Then why are you still with her if you've caught her out. What do you still want with this girl. Come on man out with it.
However if you are thinking of playing a fast one on her by getting engaged to her only to fornicate and run away you could suffer untold consequences. You have been warned.
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by PreciousBro: 11:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
tensor777:
Then why are you still with her if you've caught her out. What do you still want with this girl. Come on man out with it.
However if you are thinking of playing a fast one on her by getting engaged to her only to fornicate and run away you could suffer untold consequences. You have been warned.

She Pulled The Fast One Streak On Him First By Trying To Buy Marriage With Him To Sway To Her Advantage By That Whole Se.x Will Come After You Introduce Me To Ya Momma.

Don't Be An Advocate To Gender Favoritism"

Hey Dude , I'm Not Saying You Should Take Advantage Of her,

I Said Leave Her AsSs In The Ditch Zone,Let's See Her Response To Your Newly Found Phase Of The Situation, Don't Trust Girls Like Her, Period !!
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by SenatorJames(m): 12:18am On Dec 02, 2013
The lady is not wise enough. Do you know how many ladies some guys have introduced in a family meeting not even to their mothers alone and stil dump? And someone said she is decent, I dont think a decent lady wont see anything wrong in pre-marital s3x.
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by baralatie(m): 12:36am On Dec 02, 2013
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by baralatie(m): 12:39am On Dec 02, 2013
@andromida
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Stunner1(f): 12:41am On Dec 02, 2013
~PreciousBro~:

Then She is a who.re.

She wants to trap you because she sees that you probably have prospect and you're kinda a weak person ,too docile and indecisive.

What is wrong with some girls, giving se.x too much credit ? That's why they end up being played because of the power they attach to s.ex like its a thing to sell and be rewarded for. If we're to go by some foolish girl's logic on here with the saying that "there's nothing wrong to use what you have to get what you want" wouldn't it be fair on your part to use what you have{Introduction to Mom} to get what you want{se.x from her } ?

The Girl deserves whatever the outcome would be by sleeping with her and not marrying her for being stupid and dumb.

Who uses se.x as a tool to get marriage, se.x is not a determinant factor for marriage, so after promising her on that ,you now have to pay back by marrying her regardless of what truly counts to be a wife ?

Nonsense !!

Its either she's a witch trying to get you to commit or she's dumb and trying to play fast with you which isn't good too.

NOTE: you alone knows her vividly to ascertain how genuine she is or isn't ,haven stayed with her for two years without se.x.

If she sincerely is good enough to be married to(which I doubt,IMO though) then do the rightful but otherwise ? Hmmmm

Tell her you're not interested in the relationship again and make her see reasons with you why you aren't interested ,which is , her using se.x as a gimmick to tie the knot with you,and you can't trust such girls, period.

Stupid girl didn't give you se.x for two years now she wants to give it up just for meeting your mom as bargain for marriage not even being married to yet ? FAKE GIRL ,IMO

grin ahhh eleyi ti binu niyen oooo
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by baralatie(m): 12:43am On Dec 02, 2013
choai!
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by leeland(m): 4:17am On Dec 02, 2013
Its nt until u introduce ha to ur mum b4 she knows she is assured of marriage,what she doesn't knw is he can still introduce ha to all his family and still dump ha.That one dumb condition 4 sex.Women pls use your senses when asking 4 demands.
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by NobleG1(m): 5:26am On Dec 02, 2013
Dehley: My GF Gave Me Condition Before Sex

My girlfriend of two years has promised me sex for the first time only if I introduce her formally to my mum as my fiancee. Please house, what does that mean because I am at crossroad?

Taking a girl to see your parents doesn't necessarily mean are married but it would mean she's now your fiancee - a woman who is engaged to be married.
If you do this just to get laid, it would mean you've no respect or regard for your parents, family and friends. They'll become victims of an awful deceit.

For the girl to even come up with this silly deceit tells a lot about her. For the most part as, a liar. The girl wants to force you into marrying her by all means, even if it means disrespecting your parents. If you bow to this stupid demand of hers, what next is she going to force you into. She's a control freak. If she had said, "I can only do it with my future husband", that would have been better and acceptable than to force you into a big lie. Only an iidiot will fall for that.

She's either ignorant or very dumb to understand that you could take her to your parents, get laid and still dump her!

Don't present any woman (you're not sure of marrying) to your parents as your fiancee. If she can't give you mpioko without that lie, then tell her you can't be forced to lie to your parent for anything and dump her. She'll beg for your forgiveness and give you the controversial mpioko as compensation.

My advice: After getting laid, DUMP HER @SS.
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by NobleG1(m): 5:52am On Dec 02, 2013

Are you dumb or what? Why should you tolerate that?
What do you think her ex slept in her house for? To play monopoly game?
She's busy getting laid daily by her ex while you're busy thinking about taking her to lie to your parents just to get her slutty mpioko!

You seem like someone who will end up becoming a woman wrapper. Dump her now!!
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 02, 2013
dayokanu: The consequence is that when she gets belle she knows where to take it to

You 've said it all.
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 02, 2013
Noble.G:

Taking a girl to see your parents doesn't necessarily mean are married but it would mean she's now your fiancee - a woman who is engaged to be married.
If you do this just to get laid, it would mean you've no respect or regard for your parents, family and friends. They'll become victims of an awful deceit.
Don't present any woman (you're not sure of marrying) to your parents as your fiancee. If she can't give you mpioko without that lie, then tell her you can't be forced to lie to your parent for anything and dump her. She'll beg for your forgiveness and give you the controversial mpioko as compensation.
Actually lets not get things twisted HE would be introduced to HER parents first of all as her fiance. Who knows what plans the girls has afterwards. She could even insist he take her to HIS parents. Either way its not a very smart move on his part to go for parental introductions if he doesn't really want to go on with the marriage.
He alone would suffer the consequences of his shallow deceit not any myopic poster here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions / How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner / Lovers On The Loose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.