Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee (28579 Views)

A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by dwittyc0der(f): 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
Introduce fast fast so u can F U C K her quick quick cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by ayando(m): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
@op I cant understand why you are afraid except u dont have any intention of marrying this lady which i presumed u don't going by ur utterance. why will you sleep with a lady u don't intend marrying? Although her method of seeing that u commit is unintelligent,I think she loves you and she wants to protect the only bargaining asset. So,if u truly want her, go ahead and do the NEEDFUL.
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Ewizard(m): 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
and nemesis is wen she finally get to read diz..
tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by baralatie(m): 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
ayando: @op I cant understand why you are afraid except u dont have any intention of marrying this lady which i presumed u don't going by ur utterance. why will you sleep with a lady u don't intend marrying? Although her method of seeing that u commit is unintelligent,I think she loves you and she wants to protect the only bargaining asset. So,if u truly want her, go ahead and do the NEEDFUL.
this has nothing to do wit luv!
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by blkmum700: 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dehley: My GF Gave Me Condition Before Sex

My girlfriend of two years has promised me sex for the first time only if I introduce her formally to my mum as my fiancee. Please house, what does that mean because I am at crossroad?

Why do you hve to wait that long man,anyway just arrange mom and dad then introduce her to them so you can have your way,but I don't know why you should wait for two yrs.
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by ayando(m): 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
baralatie:
this has nothing to do wit luv!
Pls, if you dont mind, what has it got to do with?
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Laslim(m): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
Be carefull!
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by boay(m): 4:26pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dehley: My GF Gave Me Condition Before Sex

My girlfriend of two years has promised me sex for the first time only if I introduce her formally to my mum as my fiancee. Please house, what does that mean because I am at crossroad?
Must you have sex before marriage? Chai!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by baralatie(m): 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
ayando:
Pls, if you dont mind, what has it got to do with?
this is about the use of sex as a sole leverage for marriage(of which the platform on where she stand is unknown)
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Pulchire(f): 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
tensor777:
That's the point. It is obvious that this guy has been heaping undue pressure on the girl to lie down with him.This is her own way, misguided I agree, of relieving the pressure and preserving her dignity
But if he then goes ahead and dumps her, she really has the license to severely deal with him on another level.
On another level?don't really get you,did the guy in question forced her or incalcated dt myopic condition into her head?,her problem is this,she wants to get married by all means and this is where most girls get it wrong.
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Iykeponti(m): 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
Guy shine ur eye well well o... I think another nigga dey chop d cake on ya behalf :/ am 99% sure of dat... If u think am lying.. take her to ya personal doctor n confirme.... If only ya telling d truth (**) women wey their asss no dey gree stay 1place ....
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
Pulchire: On another level?don't really get you,did the guy in question forced her or incalcated dt myopic condition into her head?,her problem is this,she wants to get married by all means and this is where most girls get it wrong.
I hear you Pulchire. Maybe she is also a virgin. But even if she isn't she is right to have resisted the guy's pressure so far.
Be that as it may, if I were the OP, I would tread VERY CAREFULLY with this girl.
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by bigmo1(m): 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
@OP you have been in å relationship with her for 2 years and you haven't eaten from the honey pot. People still do that in the 21st century? Anyway take her to Ʋя momma if that will guarantee you å golden ticket into Eden. After the first round u will be like "is this the shit i have spent 2 years of my life waiting for. Anyway let me phuck 2 years outta Ʋя a55 b***h"
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by tempest01(m): 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
eagle,eye:

Take the relationship to the next level by blackmailing her man into fornicating with her?
Please.
obviously before she brings about the delay tactic the OP has requested for sex. Not all girls will keep u at bay...for that long. Even if you introduce her to your mum as ur gf...that doesnt mean u'll end up with her as a life partner. So the issue of blackmail here is not valid if OP has to be wise.
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
Even if you introduce her as your fiancee,this doesn't guarantee you of your wish trust me,just follow your mind and don't turn love to a conditioning affairs
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by rflexii(m): 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
If you like introduce her to your ancestors, if she's not for you, you can still break up.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by NOLONGTIN1(m): 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
@op, hope my advise isn't coming in late.....

If she is a virgin, then you have to take her serious else, take her to your mama and funk her well afterwards!

Some girls just like to think they are smart.

Btw, when I said 'if she is a virgin', I don't mean 'she told me she is a virgin', you have to confirm yourself. Girls dey claim virgins these days
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by ghettodreamz(m): 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
olaglobalj: Bro, na 2 way tinz o. MY THOUGHT: Luking at d statement *show me 2 ur Mum n i'll giv u my TOTO* not a smart way at all, bt on d other hand she may be a kind of *chuachua girl* seein u as a serious guy, any yawa 4rm outside she go carry d pregnancy go giv ur Mum (ti e ba e ni yèn o). sumtyms ladies are smarter than guys o.

On the lady's part, this is not smartness but ignorance. What if he introduced her to his mom and later dump her? Sometimes, the way our ladies of nowadays reason sha, baffles me A LOT. Introducing you to my parents doesn't stop me from jilting you for another babe, not even an engagement ring would stop that.. So, being introduced to the Op's mom is not a guarantee that he truly loves her, neither is it a visa to marriage. I pity the lady sha, had it been OP is some bad guy, who doesn't care and only after d tin, I bet he would play along with her, use and dump her. LOBATAN... End of Story! Na which court she go sue OP to? And on what count? grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by baralatie(m): 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
tempest01:
obviously before she brings about the delay tactic the OP has requested for sex. Not all girls will keep u at bay...for that long. Even if you introduce her to your mum as ur gf...that doesnt mean u'll end up with her as a life partner. So the issue of blackmail here is not valid if OP has to be wise.
let me explain
.1.op has to introduce her to his mom as hi4 FIANCEE(meaning mariage is ard the corner)
2.in the advent of she getting pregnant the op is the 1st suspect(hence forced marriage)
3.he automaticaly bears the brunt of his FIANCEE.

Al of these and more.yet the detail of the extnt of her private life the op is obviously ignorant.
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Sowhizy(f): 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dehley: Thanks for the response so far, I have no intention of leaving her but am yet to make up my mind concerning marriage.

Den no sex til u mak up ur mind undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by InHim4Him(m): 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dehley: Thanks for the response so far, I have no intention of leaving her but am yet to make up my mind concerning marriage.

"yet" you said? First things first! Go get a life first.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
@op,she needs an assurance that u arent gonna use and dump her. If u arent interested in marrying her just cut off the relationship,dont try anyfin stupid(she fit b winch). lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by baralatie(m): 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sowhizy:

Den no sex til u mak up ur mind undecided
blackm.....
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by baralatie(m): 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2013
lollysweet: @op,she needs an assurance that u arent gonna use and dump her. If u arent interested in marrying her just cut off the relationship,dont try anyfin stupid(she fit b winch). lipsrsealed
now u asking questions apart 4rm s£x.
What is it about the girl dat op does nt know!
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Sowhizy(f): 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
baralatie:
blackm.....

Blackmail koh..
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
baralatie:
i understand her stand point and there are beta ways to canvas for a next level relatnship.she should dif fidelity from 'bed politics'.
Using sex as a leverage is too narrow and sex by itself does not incoporate al factors needed to sign a marriage contract.

True true true but he's been with her for 2 years and all he is talking about is sex when will the upgrade happen?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by drnoel: 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
baralatie:
she is using sex to blackmail a guy into marriage!

its an old trick in the book but the rule have changed. OP should just stay away since he doesn´t know if he would settle with the girl
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by charles316: 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
andromida: The koko is that she wants to have sex with a man she is assured will marry her. Since you are not sure you have any plan to marry her let her be, why introduce her to your mum just to "hit it". If you must have sex you can do a prostitute.

The girl is just looking out for herself this is how she knows to do it.

Aunty,u are talking as in u babes don't trade that same pu'ssy for irrelevant things. Must u use it to get what u want always. Op na dull boy. Make a girl try am with me.
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by charles316: 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
andromida:

True true true but he's been with her for 2 years and all he is talking about is sex when will the upgrade happen?

What upgrade?? Must a boy marry his gf?? If a girl is worth being married,a guy will do just that. You babes don't deserve being wives but u want to be wifes. Gosh...
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Dalazyou(m): 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
the girl should tel de guy 2 introduce her 2 his grand fada@his grave side and she wil also introduce him 2 her grandfada so dat wen de guy Bleep up,it wil be ancestors MEETING!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by passionate88: 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
Don't do it if you won't marry her. What of if u introduce her to mom and u enter her u com discover say her toto is way toooooo wide and deep?. If you truely love n respect ur mom, don't introduce her to ur mom if u re nt serious.
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by free2ryhme: 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
dwittyc0der: Introduce fast fast so u can F U C K her quick quick cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

you must be talking from experience

konga

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions / See 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A Verg!n, She’s Lying [ Must See] / Ways To Stop Constant Fighting In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.