Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee (28580 Views)

A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by RoyalRoy(m): 10:22am On Dec 01, 2013
Never Trust a woman who uses sex as a bargaining tool.

They are no different from whores!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by braine(m): 10:36am On Dec 01, 2013
Royal Roy: Never Trust a woman who uses sex as a bargaining tool.

Sometimes• Not always•
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by RoyalRoy(m): 10:50am On Dec 01, 2013
braine:

Sometimes• Not always•

You think?

Its either you want sex or you don't want.
Attaching a condition to it has turned it into a business.

A business deal that will be paid for with SEX

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by slimyem: 11:41am On Dec 01, 2013
Royal Roy: Never Trust a woman who uses sex as a bargaining tool.

what if the bargaining tool or condition so to speak is marriage?
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by tempest01(m): 11:42am On Dec 01, 2013
two years is enough time for you to know your gf in and out...her past life and all...if she really loves you, and has stayed clean for two years (and you have stayed too...@ least with her), I guess she feels its time to take the relationship to the next level...having known her for two years, you should have made up your mind by now if you want to spend the rest of your life with her...if not, I say you should let her be...it might not necessary mean tying the knot immediately, I feel she wants to be assured before giving in...though you have to be careful sha before before committing yourself, some girls....
=I still emphasize on your two years of dating, that should av made your decision much easier right now.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by baralatie(m): 11:57am On Dec 01, 2013
slimyem: what if the bargaining tool or condition so to speak is marriage?
it stil does nt change d fact she uses sex as a bargainng tool.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by RoyalRoy(m): 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
slimyem: what if the bargaining tool or condition so to speak is marriage?

Slimyem its been a while dearie!!!

Whatever the intended outcome its still not right. She is still trying to achieve something and she wants to "use sex" as a leverage to get what she wants.

And who uses "what they have to get what they want"?

Your answer is as good as mine.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by slimyem: 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
Royal Roy:

Slimyem its been a while dearie!!!

Whatever the intended outcome its still not right. She is still trying to achieve something and she wants to "pay with sex".
Yes,it has. cheesy

That's not wanting to "pay" with sex exactly. Its a leverage. Its not such a bad thing to use something to your advantage if it'll work...is it??

Everyone plays the game. Everyone wants an advantage point.
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by baralatie(m): 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
slimyem: Yes,it has. cheesy

That's not wanting to "pay" with sex exactly. Its a leverage. Its not such a bad thing to use something to your advantage if it'll work...is it??

Everyone plays the game. Everyone wants an advantage point.
pls dont misunderstand o!what she is saying is this
"no marriage,no sex"!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by free2ryhme: 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dont do sumtin that will haunt you for as long as you live..

you can still lover her without sex ..

be mature a man.

ask yourself if the lady in question is ur sister and comes to you telling you she requested similar demands from her boyfriend what will be your response

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by slimyem: 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
baralatie:
pls dont misunderstand o!what she is saying is this
"no marriage,no sex"!
....and I'm saying there's nothing wrong with that. If you can't deal,walk away.
Terms and conditions apply to everything and everywhere. cool
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by free2ryhme: 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
slimyem: ....and I'm saying there's nothing wrong with that. If you can't deal,walk away.
Terms and conditions apply to everything and everywhere. cool

so you advocate sex before marriage
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
baralatie:
she is using sex to blackmail a guy into marriage!

She is not blackmailing any man. This is her own standard sex=marriage. Which looks like good thinking on her part. Even prostitutes get paid.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by baralatie(m): 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
andromida:

She is not blackmailing any man. This is her own standard sex=marriage. Which looks like good thinking on her part. Even prostitutes get paid.
i understand her stand point and there are beta ways to canvas for a next level relatnship.she should dif fidelity from 'bed politics'.
Using sex as a leverage is too narrow and sex by itself does not incoporate al factors needed to sign a marriage contract.
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
dayokanu: The consequence is that when she gets belle she knows where to take it to

grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by bknight: 3:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm

One day monkey go go market e no go return!
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by eluquenson(m): 3:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
End Time Relationships undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by sakaguchi(m): 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
R
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by DonaldGenes(m): 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
Always Nigerian qirls-but why Evils nah
And I am pretty sure Nairaland ladies will take a cue from what this girl just did
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
Bro, such chiks who think they have sense ends up frustrating themselves. If u think she's not dat woman whom u can see as ur wife, it wont cost u anything. Introduce her to ur mum, get that pusssy of hers hardly fuccked and dump her sorry azz thereafter. She wont do a thing. All these girls sef.
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by dhensity: 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
braine: LoL• My brother, introduce her• That doesn't mean you'll be married to her instantly and it doesn't mean you still can't break up with her• That request of hers is very easy and it shouldn't bother you jare• Go get your punany bro•

And the thing now is that you don't have a choice but to introduce her since she has already brought it up• Coz if you don't she'll feel you're not serious and may leave you• Women have a way of riddling men to get what they want•

how would you feel if a guy treats ur daughter punany like dat..not fair..we need 2 ve considerate at times!! why enter a relationship just because of PuC

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Blain(m): 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
2yrs nd no"...?"Guy You strong o!!!soap go de very scarce 4 ur room o!!!...is she a virgin?if no,"forget her!!!!"...gels and their condition...had a chick who wuld not want me 2 touch her boobs while kissn...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by ghettodreamz(m): 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
What your girl is asking for is just a re-assurance that you really love her and you mean well for her and not just use and dump her. However, little does she know that , that won't guarantee or stop you from using her. Ladies are like that sometimes and I just laugh out loud whenever I hear such a thing as this. Come to think of it, is she V? If she is, free her if you don't truly love her to the extent that you would consider her as someone you would like to settle down with. Otherwise, you can go ahead and introduce her to your mom as requested; nonetheless, that doesn't mean you should still have se-x with her. It's not all about se-x there is more to love or relationship than just se-x.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dehley: My GF Gave Me Condition Before Sex

My girlfriend of two years has promised me sex for the first time only if I introduce her formally to my mum as my fiancee. Please house, what does that mean because I am at crossroad?

R U A LEARNER
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2013

@OP..

Why This Gurl?? Seems u don't really want her since Bleeping is what's On Yo Mind.. If u Know u aint Serious, Free the Gurl..

She's Serious, And I see u ain't.. She wants a commitment, and u don't..

And it aint good introducing someone to Yo Parents when u Know it ain't gon work..

The only annoying part is if she's bleeping Another Niccur buh keeping u on Hold.. Maybe she've seen prospects in u..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by 2scorehigh(m): 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
2 years? Hmm...what have you guys been doing?

OP, seems to me you are a player which is why your mum is yet to know she's your fiancée which is why she wants to seal the deal.

Well...I guess you already know what to do if having sex with her means a lot to you.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
my bro sincerely keep your dignity... some women tend to think dat men can b easilly caught or tamed wid sexx...bro tell her to forget d matter don't take ha to ur parents ...do it wen u feeel like....wen u eventually take ha in ur own tym don't make ani sexxual advances at all let ha do it even wen she does it reject d first few advances den she wud know u re one dude dat cant b tamed by sexx...i know its kinda hard tho.....buh on d oda hand leave ha she z gonna giv u probs in d future... she z a feisty one.....cos if she can't trust u wen u say u love ha den she wud b d typ dat wud bug ur phone nd pay Shamus to watch u....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Alphonseverest: 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dis gurl want show say she get brian...hahahaha make i laff oooo,as 4 me!
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by chukwudi3(m): 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
Are u ready for marriage?
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
Pls what is the meaning of "bleep"??
na whiskey?
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Eyop: 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
My guy if you are not going to marry that girl in future you better don't try what you want to do. Introducing that girl to your mum as your fiance before she allows you make love to her indirectly to her means you have promised to marry her. So if you go ahead and introduce her and at the end you disappoint her if she curses you it will catch you big time.

You better don't joke with a woman when it comes to issues of SEX or lovemaking depending on how you see it. Is better to lock your manhood in the freezer and do the right thing. Goodluck

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

20 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet / I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions / See 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A Verg!n, She’s Lying [ Must See]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.