Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,719 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee (28548 Views)

A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Eyop: 6:30am On Dec 02, 2013
Noble.G:

Are you dumb or what? Why should you tolerate that?
What do you think her ex slept in her house for? To play monopoly game?
She's busy getting laid daily by her ex while you're busy thinking about taking her to lie to your parents just to get her slutty mpioko!

You seem like someone who will end up becoming a woman wrapper. Dump her now!!

Noble.G!!! grin grin what's the meaning of Mpioko oh?
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Cmfrt001(f): 6:58am On Dec 02, 2013
Dehley:

What if I go ahead with the formal introduction and later decide to discard her ( but Godforbid ). What are the consequences?
na wa ooo must you sleep with her? Can't you abstain till you guys are married? Gosh, how I wish I know this babe
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by seangy4konji: 8:29am On Dec 02, 2013
u v been a mumu
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by PreciousBro: 8:29am On Dec 02, 2013
Errmm OP, As Far As I'm Concerned, We Live In a Real World Where Good and Bad Things Happen, And Bad Things Happen To Good People Who Aren't Aware Of The Ill Fate.

Don't Listen To The Bias Righteous Talk Of Some People Here,To Me ,They're Being Hypocritical And Not Realistic. The Girl Isn't Righteous her Self,You Even Sound Righteous to Me More Than her For Being Seemingly
Open Which Reflects Naive On Your Part.[ Its Not A Bad Thing To Want Se.x From Your Girlfriend,Even Though Its A Sin *Real World* ]

To Be At A Balance With Truth And Reality, You Have To Do The NeedFul,Which Is To Dump Her Now,......Its Logical"

You'll See That She'll Be The One Begging And Offering Se.X Without Carrying Out Her Requirement.

That Kinda Girl Will Cheat On You When You Eventually Marry Her With Her Numerous BoyFriends. [ She Just Wants Marriage From You. ]

If You Wanna Be a Born Again And Fall Prey To Her Selfish Demand,At Least Do So After Dumping Her. Some People Are Selfish With The Saying Of Don't Take Advantage Of Her When Its Credence Clearly That She's The One doing So By Her Unscrupulous Demand.

Be Wise, Be Wise....!!

A Word Is Enough.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by elougo(m): 9:41am On Dec 02, 2013
are there no longer decent and honest gentlemen in this country.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by NIGERBOY1(m): 9:49am On Dec 02, 2013
Guy all you need is take your time and think very well about your babe becos wen you eventually marry her she might deny you of sex if you both ve misunstandings and moreover is she francoarab because most francoarabs ask there husband to pay before sex.if she be Dat decent girl she dey claim to be she should ask you to wait until you both get married,She be virgin come to think of it
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by baralatie(m): 9:52am On Dec 02, 2013
Cmfrt001: na wa ooo must you sleep with her? Can't you abstain till you guys are married? Gosh, how I wish I know this babe
do u know dat the girl is giving ha anoda guy '
exclusive yanshing!'
and u talkong about signing life contract wit a .bla.....
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Dehley(m): 9:58am On Dec 02, 2013
Oh you took your time to write out all this? I must commend your unbiased response. Words can't express how much I appreciate you.

~PreciousBro~:
Errmm OP, As Far As I'm Concerned, We Live In a Real World Where Good and Bad Things Happen, And Bad Things Happen To Good People Who Aren't Aware Of The Ill Fate.

Don't Listen To The Bias Righteous Talk Of Some People Here,To Me ,They're Being Hypocritical And Not Realistic. The Girl Isn't Righteous her Self,You Even Sound Righteous to Me More Than her For Being Seemingly
Open Which Reflects Naive On Your Part.[ Its Not A Bad Thing To Want Se.x From Your Girlfriend,Even Though Its A Sin *Real World* ]

To Be At A Balance With Truth And Reality, You Have To Do The NeedFul,Which Is To Dump Her Now,......Its Logical"

You'll See That She'll Be The One Begging And Offering Se.X Without Carrying Out Her Requirement.

That Kinda Girl Will Cheat On You When You Eventually Marry Her With Her Numerous BoyFriends. [ She Just Wants Marriage From You. ]

If You Wanna Be a Born Again And Fall Prey To Her Selfish Demand,At Least Do So After Dumping Her. Some People Are Selfish With The Saying Of Don't Take Advantage Of Her When Its Credence Clearly That She's The One doing So By Her Unscrupulous Demand.

Be Wise, Be Wise....!!

A Word Is Enough.
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by thejugunus: 11:40am On Dec 02, 2013
Dehley Gave Me Condition Before Sex[/b:

My girlfriend of two years has promised me sex for the first time only if I introduce her formally to my mum as my fiancee. Please house, what does that mean because I am at crossroad?
Religion, nature, & tradition forbids sex b4 marriage; There have always been consequences for acting in contrary. The choice is yours op. My opinion is that your GF of 2 years, might not be as naive as some in this forum may portray. If she had kept it away from you in 2 years, I think she knows what she's doing. In the game between both of you, she wins whatever you decides.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Mekyno(m): 12:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
We hav d phuckin type n d marriage material class....wich dis gal is 1 of dem. Go n Bleep d 1s ready/begging 4 sex n kip ha 4 marriage...chikina
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by ezme(m): 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
Eyop: My guy if you are not going to marry that girl in future you better don't try what you want to do. Introducing that girl to your mum as your fiance before she allows you make love to her indirectly to her means you have promised to marry her. So if you go ahead and introduce her and at the end you disappoint her if she curses you it will catch you big time.

You better don't joke with a woman when it comes to issues of SEX or lovemaking depending on how you see it. Is better to lock your manhood in the freezer and do the right thing. Goodluck

When she gives the curse instruction. Who implements it?
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by ezme(m): 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
ayando: @op I cant understand why you are afraid except u dont have any intention of marrying this lady which i presumed u don't going by ur utterance. why will you sleep with a lady u don't intend marrying? Although her method of seeing that u commit is unintelligent,I think she loves you and she wants to protect the only bargaining asset. So,if u truly want her, go ahead and do the NEEDFUL.

Why all the hypocrisy in here?

Sir are you married?

If Yes, was your courtship platonic?

Were you a virgin when you got married?

Did you suffer any form of hormone deficiency or erectile dysfunction in the past?

Are you a woman typing as a man?
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
^^^^There is no hypocrisy. Do you know him at all.
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Homguy(m): 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
Dehley: Let me be sincere with the whole
house. I still find it difficult to do the needful as it was requested by her due to an incident which happened long ago. I paid her an unexpected visit around 7pm that fateful day and met her first ever BF, we exchanged greetings and I left the place, only for me to discover this same guy passed the night at her place which I find very disgusting. She later apologised and I decided to act as if nothing ever happened.
if you marry that girl cum wh.ore, You are one hell of a loser. She's not even a virgin,imagine! Guy straff her and send her back to her Ex.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
the jugunus:
Religion, nature, & tradition forbids sex b4 marriage; There have always been consequences for acting in contrary. The choice is yours op. My opinion is that your GF of 2 years, might not be as naive as some in this forum may portray. If she had kept it away from you in 2 years, I think she knows what she's doing. In the game between both of you, she wins whatever you decides.
That is the simple truth. You know girls can be very calculating and smart. All the indications are that the girl knows what she is doing and that she is more intelligent than the OP.
1)First her parents A commitment is made
2)Second his parents A commitment is made
3)Then traditional rites
4)Then registry marriage
The point is that the guy would have no choice but to fall in line with the girl's wishes if she still withholds sex until the process is complete as she should.
Point is once the wagon starts rolling there would be no jumping-off point.
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by YankeeJoe(m): 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
kulyie: why will a man have s3x with a woman he has no intentions of marrying in the first place.

Babes too don dey wise up na.abi you think say na every day monkey go go market,come back? grin

reali? Besides, ve the thousand men dat dug dip inside of u, gotten u married? D truth is very simple: discus wit ur spouse abt ur genuine intention(s) of settlin down 4 marriage instaed of usin sex as a cheap blackmail 2 achieve ds else guys may only take undue advantage of ds n leave u devastated @d long run.... Play smart
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by YankeeJoe(m): 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
Such a move by d girl in question, seemingly appear smart, but she shud also undastan dat a guy cud stil introduce her 2 his whole family and yet forsake her in ruination... Advice: ppl shud mutually agree on gettin married 2 each oda instead either spouse comin up wit wateva gimmicks in luring the oda into marriage... She shud reali watch it
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by naijaswag1: 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
So this girl has been sleeping with her ex and then apologized to you and then you accepted. Then she gave you this bizzare condition to have sex with you. Have you ever thought how many guys she has slept with in the past two years? She sleeps with others and then gives you a condition for you to have your shot.

If you were my friend or relative, I would have organised some boys in the neighbourhood and we would beat stupidity out of your body.

You call her your girlfriend, she sleeps with other guys and doesn't sleep with you, she isn't a virgin either and you are foolish enough to say this in public. I would advise you to go through this thread pretending you didn't post this and see how foolish you have been.

Your punishment is, hunt down 5 pretty girls, sleep with at least three in the next three months and the scales covering your eyes will fall off and your brain will clear. Else, you are done for in life.

No wonder some women have the guts to cheat on their husbands.
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by naijaswag1: 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
I caught Seun viewing this thread

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by simdam500(m): 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
MarvellousGod: She's just scared you will leave her after sex, Op please don't leave her..I feel for her though she's naive embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by cutieemperor007: 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
Pulchire: And I wonder what is so special about this sex of a thing in a relatnship,I can't stand the shame and guilt of a man who isn't my husband seeing my unclothedness,talk more of sleeping with me.i pity d girl in qustn,wat if afta introducing u to his mum nd he suceds in tasting frm ur cookie,hope u won't complain if he dumps u for anoda babe tomorrow.

#yinmu# lipsrsealed, u dey form holy mary eheeen
uhmmm...GOD knows best
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by sunnyprof: 11:39am On Dec 03, 2013
Well. You have reasonably summarise the issue. Though you are not ripe for marriage yet, at least you have somebody to yourself and it shows you respects her too. Keep on with respects for each other, where you can keep sex out of the relationship and be good close friends.

She may become whatever later, wayward, jilt you or even call you mugu who cant floor his woman (worst case scenario) but I have always known this: SHE WILL EVER RESPECT YOU TO BE MORE MAN THAN ALL THOSE WH MAY BLEEP HER LATER (if she goes wayward eventually).

She is however feeling comfortable with you and only wants an assurance from your homefront, that's why she is ready to do anything, including bleeping you, to keep the relationship. Moreover, when you introduce her, it will be easy for her to know if you are not betrothed to another Girl, then she can go all ahead as your own girl to do anything with you.

Remember girls are aware of men who privately promise marriages and after bleeps will dump them, and if they get to family levels she is nowhere.
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by jpphilips(m): 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dehley: My GF Gave Me Condition Before Sex

My girlfriend of two years has promised me sex for the first time only if I introduce her formally to my mum as my fiancee. Please house, what does that mean because I am at crossroad?

call your mum and tell her that a girl promised you a very big contract but is saying that she must know your family house before she can give you the contract, getting there, introduce her as your savior to your mum.
after you don chop that night, on getting to Lagos, tell her your mum called and said she doesn't like her. Trust me, she wont blame you one bit.

OR

open the negotiation table;

what you have to offer;

cost of traditional marriage
cost of white wedding
cost of feeding her the rest of her life
cost of providing shelter for her the rest of her life
social security
opportunity to have her own children and guarantee they will be catered for
logistics for moving around with her children.

what she has to offer;

Otu
children that may not resemble you anyways
add 5kg as each year goes by.

with both cards on the table, tell her she needs more cards on the table, 3 miserable cards wont cut it for what marriage will bring to her life.
bros, do you have a tumor in your brain?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience / How To Toast A Nigerian Guy / 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.