Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing (31325 Views)

A Theological Discuss On Tithing By Rhymeyjohn, Image123, Mark Miwerds & Candour / Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by MAYOWAAK: 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2013
Evander Holyfield paid $23 million to Creflo Dollar in tithe!!! But he's now on the threshold of abject nothingness!! So where is Dollar to bail Holyfield out of his misery Holyfield has been dupe by Dollar, but I guess duping a man is okay as long as it's a ''Holy Dupe!'' No matter how 'learned' a man is, how much respect I have for them - I lose my respect for such a person the moment I'm told they believe in the book of talking snakes!
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by seemylife: 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
A taster from me before the discussion starts

The widows, the orphans, the poor were all exempted from paying tithes in the bible. If you look around today there are so many people like that in church today yet you ask them to pay tithe!!!

You even rub it in that, "If you don't pay your tithe, you will be tight"

MOGs, pastors, ko da ooo.

5 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
MAYOWAAK: Evander Holyfield paid $23 million to Creflo Dollar in tithe!!! But he's now on the threshold of abject nothingness!! So where is Dollar to bail Holyfield out of his misery Holyfield has been dupe by Dollar, but I guess duping a man is okay as long as it's a ''Holy Dupe!'' No matter how 'learned' a man is, how much respect I have for them - I lose my respect for such a person the moment I'm told they believe in the book of talking snakes!

Lol, thanks Bro.

Evander is so broke he wants to fight Klitschko brothers grin

But the guys said they respect him too much to want to 'kill' him in the ring.

So much for tithing.

http://www.eastsideboxing.com/2012/evander-holyfield-calls-out-the-klitschko-brothers-again/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLdc5IfB07Y

2 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Goshen360(m): 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
MAYOWAAK: Evander Holyfield paid $23 million to Creflo Dollar in tithe!!! But he's now on the threshold of abject nothingness!! So where is Dollar to bail Holyfield out of his misery Holyfield has been dupe by Dollar, but I guess duping a man is okay as long as it's a ''Holy Dupe!'' No matter how 'learned' a man is, how much respect I have for them - I lose my respect for such a person the moment I'm told they believe in the book of talking snakes!

Tithers are yet to wake up from their religious slumber. They have been indoctrinated that paying tithe is insurance to disaster and security for anything negative that might come along life. You see many tithe paying folks still in debt, I mean heavy debt, living below $2 per day, they also loose jobs, some don't have jobs, many struggle to pay children school fees in the universities they paid tithe to build, even they tell students to pay tithe to secure good memory from God after their parent already paid tithe - double tithing system, cheesy

There's wickedness in the land and God is raising a new breed without greed but full of Grace and boldness to clean up the system. Tithing is not a guarantee that the tithe will not loose his\her job, cannot get injured, or mosquito will not bite him\her or all will be well, even some tither are tenant, some landlords, some owe rent on monthly basis, some no cars, some with cars, even some ride bicycle and some on LEGedes benz etc where then is the promise of Malachi 3? I keep asking, hope I get an answer some day because the God I know that spoke in Malachi is not a liar!

3 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
Well this is a nice thing to debate on!

This is a "debate", if you like paint it differently by calling it a "discussion" !

I simply have some questions to ask and I plead you guys to answer me if you are willing and able to. The question might be stupid to you but please answer me! Thanks!!!

1. What is tithing?
2. Who first paid tithe and who first received tithe?
3. The tithe collected is/was meant for who?
4. What inheritance did the Levite receive among the tribes of Israel?
5. Do we have Levites in Christendom today?
6. Who are the "priests" in Christianity today?
7. What was the form of tithe paid? money? or …?
8. Do we still offer burnt offerings?
9. Did the Levites pay tithes from tithes or gifts received?
10..Did any of the apostles pay tithes?
11. Is every Christian a priest today? or only the leaders are priests? and if all Christians are priest, who should we pay/give tithes to?
12. How do you give tithe from tithe unto God now in Christendom? (---Was given as a burnt offering before right? )

My questions may not interest the pro-titthers or anti-tithers, but please I need answers. Be scriptural with your answers please, don't just use your own words, use the Bible! Thanks!!
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by PastorKun(m): 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
MAYOWAAK: Here at PimpPreacher.com we have just discovered two solid words that could end the Tithing Debate once and for all, (1) Evander (2) Holyfield. These two words are truly the end of the tithing discussion, because by his own admission Evander Holyfield paid tithes on $230 million. That’s right, $230 million given to Creflo Dollar’s World Changers Ministry, and It is with great sadness that we report to you today that J.P. Morgan Chase is currently auctioning off Holyfield’s home for $7.9 million.

The most recent bid on the property fell short at $2.9 million – which means if the bank accepts that offer then Holyfield will still be on the hook for the difference. Where’s Creflo? Has anybody seen Creflo?

How in the World of Tithes could this happen to a man who has paid over $23 million alone in Tithes to Creflo Dollar? Here is another question for you to consider as you replay everything your Pastor has ever said about tithing. If tithing really worked why doesn’t Holyfield have at least $10 million in the bank to save his own home?

Plenty of people are criticizing Evander Holyfield right now for blowing through all of his prize fighting earnings, but on the other hand, for the first time I understand how that could happen. Evander Holyfield really believed that if he sowed 10% of $230 million surly God would give him a 100 fold return on that $230 million. So why not blow it all, why save for a rainy day, why control his spending? According to The Gospel of Creflo - God would take care of the Tithers, and Holyfield was taught this garbage week in, and week out.

While Evander’s spending continued to spin out of control – not to mention the costly divorces – the R.O.T. (Return, On, Tithes,) never kicked in.

Can you imagine what it must be like for Evander Holyfield now that he’s faced with losing a symbol of his wealth, while in real time watching Creflo Dollar get richer and richer with every false sermon preached? While Creflo Dollars is still enjoying his wonderful multi-million dollar estate, Evander Holyfield is now on the outside looking through the window of his own home.

Another question that arises whenever I think about Evander Holyfield (The Poster Child for the Tithing Lie) is why Creflo hasn’t paid the $7.9 million loan in full for his once prized church member? It’s no secret that Creflo has $7.9 million x10 in the bank right now – so why not help a brother out – literally?

I am afraid the answer to the question also lies in the reason Pastors preach tithing from the start – Greed. Evander Holyfield is proof that you should never allow a pastor to know how much money you’re making, or have the potential to make. Pastors like Creflo Dollar have a special skill set, a special hypnotic ability to separate you from your money by convincing you that your monetary donations are proof of your obedience to God. Nothing could be miles away from the truth, but truth is also the enemy of Greed. The only way Greed can really have Great Success is if truth is thirteen cities away.

Whereas Mike Tyson chewed off part of Evander Holyfield’s ear – Creflo Dollar chewed through his common sense, and finances. Holyfield also serves as proof that in your time of great need – don’t expect the pastor who reached for your tithe to also reach for your hand and help you financially to climb out of debt. It’s not that type of relationship. The type relationship you have with a pastor like Creflo Dollar is as one sided as the Harlem Globetrotters vs. The Washington Generals, and in likewise you will never win, nor prosper.

If Tithing was true then Evander Holyfield should have the cattle that feeds on 100 hills – and not featured on PimpPreacher.com broke at the age of 51. Shame on you Creflo Dollar, and all of the members who currently ignore poor old Evander Holyfield. All Evander has to show for the $23 million he gave Creflo Dollar is his reserved first row pew – or what we can now refer to as the real “Dunce Chair.” Now the next time your pastor tells you that if you sow a seed in fertile ground then God will bless that seed please consider the following.

Holyfield gave $23 million so maybe, just maybe, God doesn’t work like that.

TJ - Church Folk Revolution!!!

http://pimppreacher.com/post/69012069835/23-million-reasons-why-evander-holyfield-should-punch

Interesting article, it deserves to have a thread on it's own perhaps some tithe victims would learn a thing or two from it.

2 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 07, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Interesting article, it deserves to have a thread on it's own perhaps some tithe victims would learn a thing or two from it.

I agree.

@MAYOWAAK: Please create a new article on this - thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
Gombs:

No he won't ...the ONLY way to heaven is Jesus Christ...no more, no less

I just saw this one. So all Non-Christian must go to hell. cheesy cheesy cheesy People be dreaming really.
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
C. Sixtus:

This is a "debate", if you like paint it differently by calling it a "discussion" !

I simply have some questions to ask and I plead you guys to answer me if you are willing and able to. The question might be stupid to you but please answer me! Thanks!!!

1. What is tithing?
11. Is every Christian a priest today? or only the leaders are priests? and if all Christians are priest, who should we pay/give tithes to?
12. How do you give tithe from tithe unto God now in Christendom? (---Was given as a burnt offering before right? )

My questions may not interest the pro-titthers or -tithers, but please I need answers. Be scriptural with your answers please, don't just use your own words, use the Bible! Thanks!!

--- I am waiting!!!
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Goshen360(m): 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
^ The pro-tithers are suppose to answer your questions sir. Maybe you wait for them.

2 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
C. Sixtus:

1. What is tithing?

My questions may not interest the pro-titthers or anti-tithers, but please I need answers. Be scriptural with your answers please, don't just use your own words, use the Bible! Thanks!!

I will answer your questions right away and with bible quotations for your reference. Please hold.

1 Like

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
I think some of us many need body guards soon , we are playing with source of income for so many pastors.

1 Like

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
[size=15pt]brethren please take a few minute and watch the art of manipulation :[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfVTDrm6NiI&feature=share&list=PLSkOnNRkf4duLifEwFvae_nhKJJkHjwpd

1 Like

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Kajiang02(m): 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
rudedough:

I will answer your questions right away and with bible quotations for your reference. Please hold.

Seriously waiting for this too brother. It pains me that Christianity had gotten to the grounds this much as regards this very matter. Pastors now decide who God blesses by hitting on the congregation, claiming bad things to befall non-tithers. I just dey laugh at their misunderstanding.
My stand remains that, I will bless souls of people in dire need of these funds than enriching/enlarging these few persons.
God be with us.

1 Like

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by IchieMexe: 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
Pastors use fear tactics to promote tithing. They call down all sorts of curses and the people are too scared to question...

Tithing is not your secret to success for the bible says "have u seen a man diligent in all his ways, he shall stand before kings and not mean men".

Make I sign out, Manchester game coming up... Moyes abeg o!

1 Like

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by MarkMiwerds(m): 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
Proverbs 22:29 Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.

1 Like

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by DrummaBoy(m): 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
@Image123

I need to know how far you have gone with contacting Rhymey. We may be kicking off the discuss very soon. Are we on the same page, sir?

@Participants

I encourage you begin to put finishing touches to your presentations.

By now, it is expected you have gotten in touch with your allies and come up with your ten points each for the discuss with their scriptural references. These ten points shall be presented in one post for all to see, before the discuss kicks off. Image and Rhymey shall name their points R1, R2,...., R3; while Miwerd and Candour shall name theirs M1, M2,...., M3, accordingly.

Image and co shall be presenting first. Their first presentation shall be titled Presenting R1; then Mark and co shall offer a rebuttal titled Rebutting R1; Then Image and co shall counter that with Response to rebuttal R1; Then Mark and co shall end this discuss with Response to Response R1. The first presentation shall be done by Image 123 and co at a stipulated time the Moderators shall state. Then the remaining three responses shall come in a space of 12 hours (max) from each other.

Following this Miwerd/Candour shall present M1 and the above sequence will be followed. And the discuss will go on back and forth that way till it ends.

I will encourage we study the rules carefully. And present objections now or forever hold our peace (lol).

I have been able to get the assistance of Ajibam as a Co-moderator for this discuss. He will be coming in any time soon. Let us behave ourselves and make him feel at home. He will be on ground to enforce some rules, including rules for the audience themselves that shall be conveyed to them in due time.

Thank you all for your patience and your visiting this thread that promises to be the mother of all tithe discusses. We do not promises that tithe debates will end after this one, but we believe that people who seek understanding will have a thread to visit. So that he that wishes to continue to tithe; should tithe still and he that does not feel compelled to tithe will enjoy the liberty that the Word of God promises him, should not feel condemned for not tithing.

Thank you.
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2013
^^^

Image123 and co have FLED grin

2 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by DrummaBoy(m): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
frosbel: ^^^

lol!!!

I am sure he won't do that.

1 Like

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by MarkMiwerds(m): 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
frosbel: ^^^

i am hopeful they have not fled. I have expressed my concerns with the interim Moderator, and through his conversations with Moderators an with the Discussants, I believe he has pieced together a great guideline for the upcoming Discussion.

Edited to add: I believe the rules to be both fair and impartial for all participants.
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
Kajiang02:

Seriously waiting for this too brother. It pains me that Christianity had gotten to the grounds this much as regards this very matter. Pastors now decide who God blesses by hitting on the congregation, claiming bad things to befall non-tithers. I just dey laugh at their misunderstanding.
My stand remains that, I will bless souls of people in dire need of these funds than enriching/enlarging these few persons.
God be with us.

[b]1. What is tithing?

Tithing is a feast of harvest. It's a time when the Israelites celebrate their annual harvest while sharing their field yields with the poor, the foreigners, the fatherless and the widows who don't have anything to eat.

There are 2 types of tithes classified as Household tithes and Levitical tithes:

* HOUSEHOLD TITHE - This is a feast organised by family members for family members after harvest to celebrate and thank God for their yields. The family prepare their harvest and eat the tithe in the house of God. Not mandatory that they share their feast with the Levites.

* LEVITICAL TITHE: This tithe is a feast organised once in every 3 years by the harvesting family solely for the Levites, poor, fatherless and widows. This is the tithes that God asked to be brought to the store house of the towns, so that there may be food for the less privileged.

Reference - Deuteronomy 14:22-29

Abraham was the first tither according to the bible and Priest Melchizedek received his tithe after his great victory over the King of Elam.

Reference - Gen 14:20

Before i answer this question, let me point out that Pastors have falsified the teaching of the bible just to drive home their thievery point about tithing. Now lets first see who Melchizedek was.

Melchizedek was a Priest of Salem, a city in Jerusalem. Salem in Hebrew means "Peace" so Melchizedek was a Priest of (Salem) peace.

After the defeat of Kedorlaomer and the kings, Abraham took some prisoners of war. (Hebrews 7:21)

The King of Sodom came on a diplomatic mission to ask for his men who were taken as Prisoners of the war. But he didn't come alone, he came with Priest Melchizedek as a sign of "peace".

Priest Melchizedek also brought Bread and Wine and after feeding Abraham and his soldiers, he blessed Abraham. (Hebrews 7:18)

And after the blessings, (Hebrews 7:19)

Abraham "HONORED" Melchizedek by giving him a tenth of the spoils of war. (Hebrews 7:20)

What other way to honor a Priest of Salem (peace) after eating, drinking and receiving his blessing?

Does that mean that Melchizedek is entitled to receive 10% of Abraham's tithe? Please you guys should stop preaching the bible out of context just to steal some money.

And note that that was the only time Abraham tithed and he tithed out of his own freewill, he wasn't coerced.

While you digest this, I will be working on the rest of the questions, and i shall upload them soon.

Cheers
[/b]

10 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Image123(m): 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2013
DrummaBoy: As for ur ally, I will advice U seek for a replacement. If he comes along the way U can still incooperate him into ur presentation. That is miwerds does not disagree. As for the rule, pls let us keep it that way. That was d set back to d deepsight thread on trinity and we should not repeat the mistake. If U need more time for a presentation, U can request for it and we should grant it. I am finalizing issus with the central moderators. The minute I get their cooperation we will start. In the main time get Rhmey or a replacement.

i'm always ready. However, i thought it not out of place that we wait fdor Rhymejohn who is the only one who expressed interest in this discussion. i'm ready when you are but in that case, i will only be presenting five points. If Rhymewj comes he might have some spot to add to. Tell us when 24hours start counting for first presentation. i suggest we use a new thread BTW.
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by DrummaBoy(m): 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2013
Image123:

i'm always ready. However, i thought it not out of place that we wait fdor Rhymejohn who is the only one who expressed interest in this discussion. i'm ready when you are but in that case, i will only be presenting five points. If Rhymewj comes he might have some spot to add to. Tell us when 24hours start counting for first presentation. i suggest we use a new thread BTW.
Ok. Let us give Rhymeyjhn till noon tomorrow. If he doesnt shiw up we start without him. I understand that since each group will have equal go on each point, it doesnt matter they amount U bring into the discourse. Mark has 10; U can still come up with more b4 d discuss end. I am puttin finishin touches with the moderator; we will see to the new thread. Let keep 7pm tomorrow Sunday as a tentative date to start.
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Joagbaje(m): 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
DrummaBoy: @Image123

I need to know how far you have gone with contacting Rhymey. We may be kicking off the discuss very soon. Are we on the same page, sir?

I would advise every spiritual minded person not to engage in this debate or whatever. It's just an opportunity for insults . You're not dealing with people who want to hear or see your point of view . You're dealing with people who take pleasure in mockery . Even if you present all the convincing evidence are they humble enough to admit? . @Image don't get your righteous soul injured . cool
Mo ti so fún e

3 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by PastorKun(m): 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
DrummaBoy: Ok. Let us give Rhymeyjhn till noon tomorrow. If he doesnt shiw up we start without him. I understand that since each group will have equal go on each point, it doesnt matter they amount U bring into the discourse. Mark has 10; U can still come up with more b4 d discuss end. I am puttin finishin touches with the moderator; we will see to the new thread. Let keep 7pm tomorrow Sunday as a tentative date to start.

Evidently and by his own admission Rhymeyjohn is not very frequent on the forum. I don't think he would be able to engage actively in the discourse, I would like to suggest Image 123 gets an ally amongst the more posters here.

1 Like

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by PastorKun(m): 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2013
Joagbaje:

I would advise every spiritual minded person not to engage in this debate or whatever. It's just an opportunity for insults . You're not dealing with people who want to hear or see your point of view . You're dealing with people who take pleasure in mockery . Even if you present all the convincing evidence are they humble enough to admit? . @Image don't get your righteous soul injured . cool
Mo ti so fún e

You obviously have something to hide. tongue

PS: How much was yenogoa's branch of Oyak's empire able to raise for offer 7? wink

2 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by PastorKun(m): 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
@Image123
My offer to be your ally remains open. grin
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by MarkMiwerds(m): 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Evidently and by his own admission Rhymeyjohn is not very frequent on the forum. I don't think he would be able to engage actively in the discourse, I would like to suggest Image 123 gets an ally amongst the more posters here.
I would agree. If they have such a hard time getting their points up and corresponding prior to the Discussion, what will it be like during the Discussion. Might be good to go solo or better to find someone that will be there to hand him tissues when he is facing the hard facts.

No wonder Image wanted 24 hours instead of 12. Sure you don't want a week between answers? A month? A year?
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Xriss: 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
Joagbaje:

Mo ti so fún e

Why would you discourage people from participating...... I agree some comments are insulting and some make no sense however there are some that make sense and some have bible quotes.....a discerning person can filter the wheat from the chaff.

If you have valid points make them and leave people to read, learn and decide for themselves.

6 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Goshen360(m): 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
Joagbaje:

I would advise every spiritual minded person not to engage in this debate or whatever.

Why not? Because you know breeze go blow and we go see fowl yansh and many will be set free from monthly tithe bondage. Abeg chill make truth prevail joor...lolz.

7 Likes

Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by Image123(m): 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
Joagbaje:

Mo ti so fún e

i understand and appreciate your concern. We both know and predicted how this usually plays out. The would barely read or recall what is said, and they already have their closing positions ready. However, i'm choosing to leave them without an excuse or witness. i'm counting it all joy, you understand i trust. Thanks.
Re: Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing by christemmbassey(m): 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2013
If I must pay TITHE to have life, good health, wealth, peace, wife, children, job, house, car etc. THEN CHRIST DIED FOR NOTHING! I love Rm8:32. A blessed wkend to ya all. @Drummaboy, kudos,Grace and Peace be multiplied unto you. Amen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More / Grail Message Or Grail Centre / 7 Weird Things We Do In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.