Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,126 members, 7,953,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:08 PM

I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels (85523 Views)

Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him / Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] / Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by kennyfao(m): 11:17am On Dec 05, 2013
Op i put it to u that its nt all of them that are tough n rough. Some still make unfortunately for me i lost mine Virginity to ONE OF THEM when i was serving
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by pweetixandy: 11:43am On Dec 05, 2013
Chukky86:

If me be olodo is hi
You be anuofia. Oti ya were, gbo gbo ebi e ti ya oloriburuku. You know get respect for elders for your house because of this faceless naira land. Bastard harlot.
gbo ebi e ti sofo! alaisise osi
anuohia wuranwu..go nd get a job nd stoP spendin ur ill-gotten Money on ashewos lyk d feMales in ur family
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by pweetixandy: 11:55am On Dec 05, 2013
bibiking7:

[b]THANK YOU VERY MUCH. YOU ARE VERY CORRECT. when the same peeps insulting the whores hear about rape cases, they start talking shiiiit. Now, some dudes fvck hos' and they are still biiitching. Leave the whores for those that fvck them. whats all this crap some peeps (bloody whannnkers) are talking about those that fvck ho's are pigs. I will like to bet with all the bloody a55 wipes, whankers, fvcktards, scumbags, loose mouth, diiick sucking phaggots calling men that fvck hos' pigs, to introduce me to thier gf and i will introduce tthem to a hooker with twice her IQ, 3 times finer and more sexy. 10 grand.

Do these ladies think that we are like them. we are engineered differently. Our diiiicks gets hard by blood flow, they need romance and shiiiit to get wet. so, if i dont feel like talking too much, and i just want to bang a chicks brains out, without having to drop her off the next day, without having to engage in all those after sex talks and nagging wink, i can decide to pick up an olosho wink in elegushi winkon sundayy (with massive ukwu) and pay her 20 grand just to avoid all that crap. let me be.

Charlie sheen in 2 and a half men (not my role model), had so many GFs but still occasionally picked up high end whores, rich footballers, even bellusconi fvcked hos', hey, even bill clinton got head from monica, he would have fvcked a ho, if tthe whole world wasnt on his diiick all the time.. If you dont phuck hos', all well and ggood, good luck with your whankkkinng (i dont see how your not fvcking hos' has made your life better.) But leave the ho fvcking dudes alone. self righteous, self servicing (i censored this myself) jacka55es.
grin [/b]

YOU ARE CORRECT.

ok...so jst becos a bastard sumwhere has refused to Bed hos,its ok for him to molest a child?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
adorable29:

Awwwww! Your mama did a fantastic job raising you I must confess! Please give her a big hug 4 me! LoL

Sure thing dear
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by fizzygirl(f): 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
Girls re whores jor! Pls wia can I get a 16-19 yrs old ashawo in Okigwe near ABSU cos am tired of absu girls wide toto
Hw can u say dat? Hv u slept wiv all d girls in ABSU? Immatured Jerk
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2013
pweetixandy:
ok...so jst becos a bastard sumwhere has refused to Bed hos,its ok for him to molest a child?

You must be mother Theresa, trying to redeem the unredeemable.

You can't save these Niggers ,they've gone over the deep end.

Stop wasting your time!
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2013
fizzygirl:
Hw can u say dat? Hv u slept wiv all d girls in ABSU? Immatured Jerk

The guy most probably can't get a girl in school,hence the childish tantrums!
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Stop wasting your time!

and you sire,,...............

are a first class A%s kisser

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
rigormortis:

and you sire,,...............

are a first class A%s kisser

Its your opinion not 'THE' opinion

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by pweetixandy: 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Stop wasting your time!
ok
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by onegig(m): 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
Shen Teh:

Go hang! Should that suffice to cure you.
There's a better trending phrase for him. "Go and die" lol.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by JuicyGee(f): 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
onegig:
There's a better trending phrase for him. "Go and die" lol.

grin grin grin U don teach me one
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by bibiking7(m): 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
pweetixandy:

good to know that you would pick a rapist over a guy that fvcks hos'.... good for you kiss. so is it wrong for him to kill his urges by bagging hos' rather than r..a.p.e.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by texanomaly(f): 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
Chukky86:

Are you married ? You said you keep a decent lady who satisfies you sexually and it free if charge. You are even a bigger fool to say that. You low self esteem ego dey decisive. Ashawo is ashawo no matter how you wanna define it.

Do say such to your mother? Smh
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by pweetixandy: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
bibiking7:

good to know that you would pick a rapist over a guy that fvcks hos'.... good for you kiss. so is it wrong for him to kill his urges by bagging hos' rather than r..a.p.e.
smfh..tz quite saddening
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Sex without emotions to me is utter rubbish. If I can't cuddle a woman and tell how beautiful her eyes are after sex,then it is pppointless sleeping with her!

Sleeping with strangers whores or a random 'normal' girl I just met is very disturbing for me. I've tried both and it sucks
guy, na small pikin dey do you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
My friend form ur own opinion and stop licking assss online;it doesn't become u...bad habit
GeneralShepherd:

Stop wasting your time!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
Big idiattttt!!!so u mean to say if u had seeen well dressed men coming outta d brothels, u wouldav been better encouraged? U v no point man
special_zobo: During my I.t period some years back. myself and a friend decided to visit one of the brothels to see how things go down there and if possible hv sex with them,but on geting to the place,we saw a criple coming out from the brothel..na so I open mouth(na me and criple go shag thesame pussy)infact I told God to take my life anyday I visit a brothel to have sex..na God save me that day...# I don't have anything against them prostute cos dey are helping guys who can't do without sex for a week,and guys that are not ready for relationship wahala...you all know wat konji can do to a man...But as katchmaan wey I be, am not ready to share a pu.ssy with a dirty criple...case close....
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by tpia5: 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
probably a female pretending to be male for the purpose of the thread.

but if a cripple dashes her the cash, she'll take it.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by bibiking7(m): 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
pweetixandy:
smfh..tz quite saddening

smbd....... yes it iz.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by OmniSparrow: 8:39am On Dec 06, 2013
BoboYekini: guy, na small pikin dey do you. cheesy
No mind d uzon
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by OmniSparrow: 8:49am On Dec 06, 2013
special_zobo: During my I.t period some years back. myself and a friend decided to visit one of the brothels to see how things go down there and if possible hv sex with them,but on geting to the place,we saw a criple coming out from the brothel..na so I open mouth(na me and criple go shag thesame pussy)infact I told God to take my life anyday I visit a brothel to have sex..na God save me that day...# I don't have anything against them prostute cos dey are helping guys who can't do without sex for a week,and guys that are not ready for relationship wahala...you all know wat konji can do to a man...But as katchmaan wey I be, am not ready to share a pu.ssy with a dirty criple...case close....
So d cripple is not a human being? He's beta dan u. At least he has an excuse to Bleep whores. What's urs? Abi wetin u find go there? Anuofia
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by specialzobo(m): 11:32am On Dec 06, 2013
Omni_Sparrow:
So d cripple is not a human being? He's beta dan u. At least he has an excuse to Bleep whores. What's urs? Abi wetin u find go there? Anuofia
lol,why you dey take am personal na? Or na me and you wan to dey mearsure diick?better take ur time der,did I try to stop you from fuc<king same pu.$$y with a cripple? angry
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by seangy4konji: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
i just see this post...@op...Nothing nor go make me poke ashawo for this life...Infact dem be clean pass all of you na weh deh here deh critize and deh open yarnsh for your 5 boyfriends you get for different parts of town with no condom saying shebi its my boyfriend...My girlfriend a sure go fine pass all of you and if you know get bitterness,i no know wetin concern you with person weh deh mind hin husstle...u nor get person bleep you abi or dem just deh bleep you throw way you like paperDat ashewo better pass all of you cos she nor deh give me headache and all of una be ashewo self.ifs just how you are practicing yours na hin different...If any of una need male ashewo...make you quote me make we set p...

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Cestmoi1(f): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
mumumugu: All girls are whores.
Including your sister.Thank God I'm not a girl but a lady.Mtchew!
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Cestmoi1(f): 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
Is there any hope for this generation of ours? The few responses I've read so far are so pathetic.Smh.....Just a question and they all pounced on the Op.Smh again.....unbelievable!

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by sparkboy4122: 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
mumumugu: All girls are whores.
gbam
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by texanomaly(f): 12:20am On Dec 08, 2013
sparkboy4122: gbam

Smh...you don't have a mom, sisters or a grandmother, I guess. Surely you don't mean that, if you do.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by texanomaly(f): 12:21am On Dec 08, 2013
sparkboy4122: gbam

Smh...you don't have a mom, sisters or a grandmother, I guess. Surely you don't mean that, if you do?
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 4:00am On Dec 08, 2013
texanomaly:

Smh...you don't have a mom, sisters or a grandmother, I guess. Surely you don't mean that, if you do.

Such mentality of his stems from years of enduring domestic violence,assaults and girl-child hoes within his extended family tree.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 08, 2013
Chai some guys are just a disgrace to we guys out-there,why should a sane guy say all girls are whores?that is a very insane thing to say and am sure that guy that said it must be an insane pig!!!if ur own mama na LovePeddler or if ur sisters are whores that does not mean every girl is a prostitute!!!!!so edit that stupid post of urs!!!!!!!!!back to the topic@op I think is an irresponsible thing to do,very bad!!!!but also I think some wives at home can also share the blame,for example I have an uncle that has a wife and they are always having this quarrel because of sex matters,the wife is always denying him sex because she was molested at a very young age and now made her to hate sex so she denies my uncle sex and they keep on fighting because of that,and because of my uncle do not want to divorce her he now felt its a better option for him to sleep with prostitutes,though am very sure my uncle went the wrong way,so he was later talked to that he should stop going to brothels,he finally listened but on a sad note he divorced his wife and when that happen we the same people advicing him to stop going to brothels started feeling guilty again when he divorced his wife and married another woman!!!!and to all the men out-there saying the prostitutes gives them better sex well I think u are still to be blamed,if u want better sex why not teach ur wife how she can give u better sex?am sure a sane lady will appreciate it if her man should tell her how he wants sex because it shows that man does not want to cheat on her!!!I know those nairaland stupid warriors are already getting their key-pads to insult me they are highly welcomed!!!bring the insult am waiting,smellos!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by majalisa(m): 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
жжжsisi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.