Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:59 PM

I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels (85524 Views)

Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him / Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] / Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by dhensity: 12:17am On Dec 03, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
Girls re whores jor! Pls wia can I get a 16-19 yrs old ashawo in Okigwe near ABSU cos am tired of absu girls wide toto
shutup also

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by WisdomMe(m): 12:17am On Dec 03, 2013
Girls re whores jor! Pls wia can I get a 16-19 yrs old ashawo in Okigwe near ABSU cos am tired of absu girls wide toto.I still make dem cry in bed. 21ACC2B4

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by dhensity: 12:18am On Dec 03, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
Girls re whores jor! Pls wia can I get a 16-19 yrs old ashawo in Okigwe near ABSU cos am tired of absu girls wide toto.I still make dem cry in bed. 21ACC2B4

hey dude pm me if u get some

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 03, 2013
francababy: I cannot believe that guys will sleep with those rough looking, unkempt girls you find in brothels. Seriously what fun is it to sleep with a girl that has had sex with like 10 guys before you that day? I created this topic because I was driving home now and passed Obalende. Come and see them.. Chai

Guys do you even enjoy sleeping with any of these girls?
Tell me say na only one guy dey fork u! Oniro oshi
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by lumeviewscom: 12:53am On Dec 03, 2013
Wisdom-Me:

See this one... Pedo.phile! Nor go find your mate...

7 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by majalisa(m): 12:54am On Dec 03, 2013
funny women don't realze dat d so called private part they have ceases to b a private part but a public part d moment more than one customer purchases dat part..it doesn't matter if u r paid in cash or kind
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by majalisa(m): 12:55am On Dec 03, 2013
funny women don't realize dat d so called private part ceases to b a private part but a public part d moment more than one customer pays for dat part..it doesn't matter if she is paid in cash or kind
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by majalisa(m): 1:04am On Dec 03, 2013
martronilla: eeewww.... what do u gain from that kindda grave yard?
does it matter?we men r born out of holes,we spend our lives in holes and end up bin buried in graveyards...kini big deal
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 03, 2013
majalisa: does it matter?we men r born out of holes,we spend our lives in holes and end up bin buried in graveyards...kini big deal
Wasere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by majalisa(m): 1:31am On Dec 03, 2013
Nadia_SA1: mumu tongue
did he touch a sensitive nerve?
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 03, 2013
caseless: u've all spoken so well! free ashawos for all of una make una take jolly..

You are a foolish fool for not understanding my comment. I do beer not alomo(prostitute)
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by obalolaunited(m): 1:42am On Dec 03, 2013
Indeed no matter how hard you try you can never hide your attitude... Be careful what you wish for cos you just might get it. It's not about the replies it all about YOU

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by martronilla: 1:45am On Dec 03, 2013
tpia@:

madam, go and fix whatever is preventing you from getting a man, leave other people alone.

God dont like ugly.
Ok.... I have heard
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 03, 2013
martronilla: Ok.... I have heared
Dammn! U ugly sha! Fork shocked

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by lynk106: 5:27am On Dec 03, 2013
@OP, something you should realize is that many of those men will even sleep with a goat or sheep if there wasn't an alternative. They are desperate and h.orny, abeg.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 03, 2013
Are these men actively justifying prostit.ution?
Smh
If you patronize a pro.stitutue,there's no difference between you and them. As for those who keep saying all girls are wh*ores,I hope you can go there and pick a bride when u wanna marry since we are all the same.
See them excusing despicable behaviour because they are guilty of it

33 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 03, 2013
Eww
I'm thoroughly disgusted with what I'm reading here. These kind of men will still go home and expect the wife or gf to suck on that disease laden d1ck? Some men will have brain but will prefer to reason with their thirdlegs?

I'm outta here. Chukwu ekwena ihe ojoo.
lynk106: @OP, something you should realize is that many of those men will even sleep with a goat or sheep if there wasn't an alternative. They are desperate and h.orny, abeg.

7 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Miner13: 6:11am On Dec 03, 2013
Wisdom-Me:

just look at this sex machine gun. Have you forgotten that there is SPIRITUALLY SEX TRANSMITTION DISEASES(SSTD). That non of your prevention method could stop.
Mtcheeew!
You better watch it

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by yinkeys(m): 6:17am On Dec 03, 2013
mumumugu: All girls are whores.
no na. Don't say this. I spent lots of time with a good girl.

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by masks(m): 6:25am On Dec 03, 2013
@ alikxson very well spoken, @ op mind your business next time. there are questions you should be ashamed of asking the public. Seriously, it's pointless. Couldn't help falling off my chair laughing.
you got responses you deserved.
but A's was on point.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by pascenta(m): 6:29am On Dec 03, 2013
Baby pls i want 2 b realy friends honestly am interestd n u.i want us 2 serious luva if ur interestd my numba is there let me kn
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Alikaxon(m): 6:36am On Dec 03, 2013
martronilla: Guilty conscience o.... what did she say nw that prompted this kindda statement from u? u cnt just pounce on d girl... na wa for u ooo.... she aint d same wif em o.... and y predict her lifestyle? did she tell u she gets money from men to make her hair? ogbeni cool ur temper... life is too short o
u're talking out of ignorance. I woun't react to u. Imaging all her threads, she has been attacking men, which actually shows all is not well with her relationship with men. I'm just being a psychologist...

7 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Alikaxon(m): 6:38am On Dec 03, 2013
masks: @ alikxson very well spoken, @ op mind your business next time. there are questions you should be ashamed of asking the public. Seriously, it's pointless. Couldn't help falling off my chair laughing.
you got responses you deserved.
but A's was on point.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by J0hnTrevolt(m): 6:43am On Dec 03, 2013
Alikaxon: u're talking out of ignorance. I woun't react to u.
Imaging all her threads, she has been attacking men, which actually
shows all is not well with her relationship with men. I'm just being a
psychologist...
yu r right. just take a minute and click on her profile, u'd discover she's so flat chested. the one thing we men despise in women. sole reason she's hurting.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Alikaxon(m): 6:47am On Dec 03, 2013
lorretta u: Are these men actively justifying prostit.ution?
Smh
If you patronize a pro.stitutue,there's no difference between you and them. As for those who keep saying all girls are wh*ores,I hope you can go there and pick a bride when u wanna marry since we are all the same.
Sister, I agree with u, I respect ur opinion. U said it in a nice way, atleast u re not biased like the op. The op has something personal with all men. U will find a good husband that doesn't flirt in Jesus name...

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by yinkeys(m): 6:51am On Dec 03, 2013
pascenta: Baby pls i want 2 b realy friends honestly am interestd n u.i want us 2 serious luva if ur interestd my numba is there let me kno +2348063689193
dude don't do this. It's so unattractive. Fall hand kinda thing.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Alikaxon(m): 6:51am On Dec 03, 2013
J0hn Trevolt: yu r right. just take a minute and click on her profile, u'd discover she's so flat chested. the one thing we men despise in women. sole reason she's hurting.
did u notice it aswell? I knew she was facing rejection from men, that's why she's so frustrated. But she could have used diplomacy, so we could give her some BAN's still single members. According to what she said, when she drove home that cold evening seeing those runs girls being sexe.d, she got in d mood but she has no man, mayb she resorted to mast.urbat.ion.

6 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by hotwax: 6:56am On Dec 03, 2013
lorretta u: Are these men actively justifying prostit.ution?
Smh

List 3 differences between you and a prostitute?

We are waiting...

I met a prostitute last year. Her hole was tight, I was like, is she a prostitute or just needed money?

All girls are prostitutes when they need oney including you. I can marry a prostitute so far her womb is still productive and she can respect her marriage.

Many girls (non-prostitutes) get married and still do their boss in the office. Its the most commonest thing in Lagos.

26 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Elnino4ladies: 6:58am On Dec 03, 2013
Wtf if i no bleep ashi..u wan mak i bleep ma fellow man..get a life biccth...

6 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Elnino4ladies: 6:58am On Dec 03, 2013
Wtf if i no bleep ashi..u wan mak i bleep ma fellow man..get a life bitcch...
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by yinkeys(m): 7:00am On Dec 03, 2013
Not all. Av Neva slept with an ashy o. Sincerely scared to do that. I prefer a normal girl; but most guys do it cuz most females sabi Bleep up or play mind games so d guys go for d Ashy's to hold body pending d time his gf stops playing games

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 03, 2013
martronilla: shut up! i say make u shut up! u dey craze? wat is d meaning of this nw? y d insults? read her post.... did she in any way send a wrong msg? nairaland na public forum ooo.... pple av diff opinions bt right nw, ur opinion doesnt count.... m so mad at u right nw.... infact, tfu!
martronilla or wat do u call urself.,i know over 3 boys dey Bleep ur toto,dat is why u are angry at my comment. Besides,how dare u tell me to shut up? Why are u so pained wit my comment? if u are a victim,u better repent.i will forgive u,but next time,don't ever open ur wide mouth to insult me again,becos ur shit nor go reach me park

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.