Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels (85530 Views)

Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him / Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] / Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by spinna: 7:06am On Dec 03, 2013
I think if we can all reduce hypocrisy it will be better ... most university girls are practical prostitutes as well so in this video they were asked how many do u estimate are into campus prostitution? none said less than 50%

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD7lgHrG0pE&list=PLCYevrKgWXcwqazq6riQl6vWLEeRQJSOW&index=3

... We should try not to judge each other..and girls should give their age mate guys more ... so they dont go buying it.

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by ikekings1: 7:07am On Dec 03, 2013
Lol @ thread... grin grin grin
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by IAMBREEZY: 7:09am On Dec 03, 2013
I'm seeing things.

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by hotwax: 7:10am On Dec 03, 2013
hotwax:

List 3 differences between you and a prostitute?

We are waiting...

I met a prostitute last year. Her hole was tight, I was like, is she a prostitute or just needed money?

All girls are prostitutes when they need oney including you. I can marry a prostitute so far her womb is still productive and she can respect her marriage.

Many girls (non-prostitutes) get married and still do their boss in the office. Its the most commonest thing in Lagos.

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Alikaxon(m): 7:13am On Dec 03, 2013
tpia@:

exactly my point, women can be so b*itchy.

how can someone sit down and just be looking for what to abuse about other people's lives, meanwhile, she herself is frustrated and chasing men away with her nastiness?
u need to see her flat chest, that's what is chasing men away from her.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by judchuks20(m): 7:26am On Dec 03, 2013
It's amazing isn't it? That's life!
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by johnstar(m): 7:37am On Dec 03, 2013
Op, do u wanna gv me ur own p**sy 2 Bleep
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by sweetguy10(m): 7:49am On Dec 03, 2013
Imagine , inferiority complex is killing this OP. she's probably jealous at the amount of dykes those babes are getting compared to what her flat chest like my grandma's bathroom slippers will get her. I feel your pain girl, you'd better join the bandwagon and phork ur life away. Stop masturbating please it will only make you more bitter and men will keep running from you. It's so glaring , you are simply bitter because you're not getting the sex you are always fantasizing about. cry
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by pweetixandy: 8:29am On Dec 03, 2013
Alikaxon: Look at this op. I don't know what guys has done to her that she so despice them alot. Look at who's saying they re unkept; how kept re u? Meanwhile, what's the difference between them and you? They get money from men to do their hair, you also do. They get money from men to go shopping, you also do. With your pesistent ugly attitude towards men, It shows u've developed hatred for them(not me) and people like u are still single even in their late 40s, what a life?
u r sayin rubbish nw...its a diff thing to have a bf whom u av sex with out of luv nd still get material benefits frm Duh!!..any guy who sleeps wiv a call girl is a pig and also has d spirit of a pig...fullstop

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by francababy(f): 8:31am On Dec 03, 2013
sweetguy10: Imagine , inferiority complex is killing this OP. she's probably jealous at the amount of dykes those babes are getting compared to what her flat chest like my grandma's bathroom slippers will get her. I feel your pain girl, you'd better join the bandwagon and phork ur life away. Stop masturbating please it will only make you more bitter and men will keep running from you. It's so glaring , you are simply bitter because you're not getting the sex you are always fantasizing about. cry
hahaha how can a girl be jealous of girls selling their body in prostitution. I guess you are jealous when you see robbers killed by police on NTA news that you wish it was you they killed.

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by pweetixandy: 8:32am On Dec 03, 2013
sweetguy10: Imagine , inferiority complex is killing this OP. she's probably jealous at the amount of dykes those babes are getting compared to what her flat chest like my grandma's bathroom slippers will get her. I feel your pain girl, you'd better join the bandwagon and phork ur life away. Stop masturbating please it will only make you more bitter and men will keep running from you. It's so glaring , you are simply bitter because you're not getting the sex you are always fantasizing about. cry
believe me bby,no girl is ever sex-starved except she choses to be

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by gwas(m): 8:33am On Dec 03, 2013
hotwax:

We are waiting...

I met a prostitute last year. Her hole was tight, I was like, is she a prostitute or just needed money?

All girls are prostitutes when they need oney including you. I can marry a prostitute so far her womb is still productive and she can respect her marriage.

Many girls (non-prostitutes) get married and still do their boss in the office. Its the most commonest thing in Lagos.

Thank you bro, how many of these girls(non-prostitutes) even wash their private parts atleast twice in a day?

Saying this doesn't signify am justifying prostitution o, am just being factual.

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by fijiano202(m): 8:33am On Dec 03, 2013
Guys pls calm down,shes just trying to express what she saw,i dont see anything wrong in what she said.@OP Not all men sleep with whores,some guys just go there to drink and laugh at peoples craziness and also just for the company,the so-called decent girls bill u on almost everything.if u invite them out either they ask for money for hair or cloth or pocket money,imagine a girl billing my friend for make-up money.the annoying aspect is that the so-called decent girls dont even ask or beg u for money,they just Bill you like u are there nature-given MAGA

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 03, 2013
Did you just call me a prostitute?
I demand an apology.
I don't want to trade insults with you.
Just apologize
hotwax:

We are waiting...

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by pweetixandy: 8:36am On Dec 03, 2013
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by pweetixandy: 8:37am On Dec 03, 2013
gwas:
Thank you bro, how many of these girls(non-prostitutes) even wash their private parts atleast twice in a day?

Saying this doesn't signify am justifying prostitusion, am just being factual.
wat has douching got to do wv d topic
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by tunspear(m): 8:39am On Dec 03, 2013
dhensity:

shut up
i think she's right.... And ur mother and aunties too......

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by gwas(m): 8:41am On Dec 03, 2013
pweetixandy:
u r sayin rubbish nw...its a diff thing to have a bf whom u av sex with out of luv nd still get material benefits frm Duh!!..any guy who sleeps wiv a call girl is a pig and also has d spirit of a pig...fullstop
Kindly sharap your dirty mouth my friend

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Caseless: 8:41am On Dec 03, 2013
iyke926:

You are a foolish fool for not understanding my comment. I do beer not alomo(prostitute)
imp, wat are sayin?

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Alikaxon(m): 8:42am On Dec 03, 2013
francababy:
hahaha how can a girl be jealous of girls selling their body in prostitution. I guess you are jealous when you see robbers killed by police on NTA news that you wish it was you they killed.
she's covering her pain with the smiles...omg! That guy don hit her vain. Nna, odikwa very serious.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by pweetixandy: 8:42am On Dec 03, 2013
if every gurl is a prostitute,u might aswell start screwing ur sister cos she is one too..right?

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by fijiano202(m): 8:44am On Dec 03, 2013
bros chillax the loreta girl make small sense @Loreta try to watch what u post cos people may use it against u
hotwax:
We are waiting...

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Alikaxon(m): 8:45am On Dec 03, 2013
pweetixandy:
wat has douching got to do wv d topic
dn't twist it, It simply shows d sharp contrast between ur mentainance and the prostitute's.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by pweetixandy: 8:45am On Dec 03, 2013
gwas:
Kindly sharap your dirty mouth my friend

u r d pig here man..dirty Smelly pig..anyama!!! *spits*

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by antap(m): 8:46am On Dec 03, 2013
lorretta u: Did you just call me a prostitute?
I demand an apology.
I don't want to trade insults with you.
Just apologize
he's not calling u a prostitute o, what he's calling u is an ashewo

35 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Alikaxon(m): 8:47am On Dec 03, 2013
pweetixandy: if every gurl is a prostitute,u might aswell start screwing ur sister cos she is one too..right?
even if her sister is....that's y they said "all girls" including u.

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Alikaxon(m): 8:48am On Dec 03, 2013
pweetixandy:
u r d pig here man..dirty Smelly pig..anyama!!! *spits*
ar u sure ur womanliness doesn't smell? I deduce so.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by pweetixandy: 8:50am On Dec 03, 2013
Alikaxon: dn't twist it, It simply shows d sharp contrast between ur mentainance and the prostitute's.
oh i see..really sharp contrast i shld say. u must hav lived wiv an ashy to knw dat she douches twice a day..smh
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by obiscapula(m): 8:50am On Dec 03, 2013
pweetixanda abi? Nd frankolobaby u two v gat 1 std am sure about dat.

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by pweetixandy: 8:51am On Dec 03, 2013
Alikaxon: ar u sure ur womanliness doesn't smell? I deduce so.

mumu talk..i jump and pass

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 03, 2013
I can't believe what I'm readin here
Anyone of these guys who comes out tomorrow to condemn prostitution is a certified hypocrite
And I'm really sorry for us girls.
Some saying all girls are prostitutes means that even the ones you're dating are prostitutes?
How appalling!
So when a girl is in a normal relationship with a man he thinks of her as a prostitute while in her mind she's in love not knowing the man is thinking of her as a wh*ore.
Damn this is highly disturbing. If these men speak for the majority of guys out there,then something is wrong somewhere.

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by pweetixandy: 8:52am On Dec 03, 2013
obiscapula: pweetixanda abi? Nd frankolobaby u two v gat 1 std am sure about dat.
hu b dis one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

"I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding / He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense