Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... (21070 Views)

What Romantic Nicknames Do You Call Your Lover / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men / Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by buklan: 10:03am On Dec 16, 2013
My boo is more like an emceee.
Thinking a luvly bow tie and a waist band. D problem now is what color to choose for him
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Eslopy(m): 10:04am On Dec 16, 2013
Kiss, Hug and a nice necklace with a heart shaped emblem.
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 16, 2013
LOL. Gift ke?

I know what my baby likes best, I'm just gonna Bleep his brains out.

*catwalks away*

2 Likes

Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by frainc(m): 10:10am On Dec 16, 2013
i will buy her OKPOROKO and ISAM
i think she will suck the isam wella
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by saymax(f): 10:15am On Dec 16, 2013
A swt peck on the cheek
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Tuntheycr7: 10:19am On Dec 16, 2013
If your galfriend won't accept a BIBLE as Xmas gift pls dump her, it's Jesus' birthday not hers ! Haba
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Tobetoe(m): 10:20am On Dec 16, 2013
vivian belema: I will buy him fireworks
pls,how old is ur bf
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Gr8kid(m): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2013
Raymondenyi: Preach to her;pray with her nd buy her the holy bible; No gift can be better!!! smiley
yhu get sai dat z d best gift eva.
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by conqueror221: 10:25am On Dec 16, 2013
nyere84: Op, tanks for opening this thread.

Guys, plssss help me out, wat gift shld i give him this xmas? Am confused, i dnt knw wat to buy for him?

Buy Gold nd silver 4 him
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Okworigeorge(m): 10:26am On Dec 16, 2013
she already has me
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Nuvally: 10:28am On Dec 16, 2013
lynpetra: A perfume.I am already regretting y I promised him that particular perfume,its damn too expensive embarassed embarassed.A promise is a debt,I go buy. cry

What's the name of the perfume?
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by frainc(m): 10:28am On Dec 16, 2013

Guys, plssss help me out, wat gift shld i give him this xmas? Am confused, i dnt knw wat to buy for him?
Best gift to give him is DUREX.
Best date to give him is 24 decemce.
Best time to give it to him is 23:19 hrs.
And best place to give it to him is 'any where you find conducive enough for you'

wish you best of phuck
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Archildao: 10:33am On Dec 16, 2013
lipsyliscious: welcomed ni welcomed ko! English is hard oh! Btw with all d gifts flying around, I should probably get myself a bf, bt guys always run, cos it's nt just 25th dey hv 2 tink of, my bday is 24th cheesy

so you are my birthday mate?Happy Birthday in advance!
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by JudeP(m): 10:38am On Dec 16, 2013
saymax: A swt peck on the cheek
ONLY embarassed
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by babatgtr: 10:42am On Dec 16, 2013
I will take her to father xmas show nd buy her xmas cap, I tink dats Ok
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by modestdude(m): 10:45am On Dec 16, 2013
USbabe: If i had a guy i would get him the cologne "Creed" so he can smell good for me all the time..but guys some of you have nice ideas..but don't do the ordinary pleasee..love is in the air
sweetheart lemme be your guy, and let's exchange xmas presents. i will cherish you dearly. You can ping me on 28CA4F81....Love is in the air
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by skyscraperTM(m): 10:45am On Dec 16, 2013
i will buy her unddies nd a carton of femaize condom
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by satellitedaisy: 10:54am On Dec 16, 2013
Customized Pen
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Okijajuju1(m): 10:55am On Dec 16, 2013
For my partner: A Dual Sim HTC One & A 64 gig iPad Air.

What I want for Christmas is: A PlayStation 4 & a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 + Gear.. grin

1 Like

Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Swiftboy(m): 10:57am On Dec 16, 2013
Wow! I'll ask her to choose one out of 3 envelopes each bearing the name of each gift. Its gona be a raffle draw baby!
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by LEXYCOM: 10:58am On Dec 16, 2013
I will buy her a bible, 2014 open heaven and a book title: how to stop been a nagging wife...

1 Like

Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Eneze1(f): 10:59am On Dec 16, 2013
Don't know what to buy for him, any ideas please
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Julius262(m): 11:13am On Dec 16, 2013
Eneze1: Don't know what to buy for him, any ideas please

Buy the N200 million naira Golden Tissue paper. Plus that Champagne made by Amosu. I ve 4gotten the price though. But it shud be around N27 million naira
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Lifebender(m): 11:14am On Dec 16, 2013
A BB Z30 will do for mii.Ta lo ni oshi
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Ipheyemmy01(m): 11:15am On Dec 16, 2013
[/size]
niyisky: I will buy her a BEAUTIFUL TEDY-BEAR, make a customized towel with her name on it and a nice cologne.

what is yours?
[size=8pt]
niyisky: I will buy her a BEAUTIFUL TEDY-BEAR, make a customized towel with her name on it and a nice cologne.

what is yours?

what is yours?
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Namady(m): 11:22am On Dec 16, 2013

Gala and Lacasera! smiley

Gala and Lacasera!
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 16, 2013
lynpetra: Tom ford,black orchid cry
how much is it please
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Erotex(m): 11:25am On Dec 16, 2013
Me & my partner no believe in any Romantic gift rather we believe in Happiness of each other.
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Stunner1(f): 11:32am On Dec 16, 2013
f rain c: i will buy her OKPOROKO and ISAM
i think she will suck the isam wella

hahahahahaha na calabar gal she be??
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Petitequeen(f): 11:43am On Dec 16, 2013
ITbomb:
Which means there is some element of truth in his liez.
Hmm , lets see d chat first
there z not d tiniest bt of truth in hs liez ...
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by akonucheinfo(m): 11:47am On Dec 16, 2013
Davefirst:
Ok.. Hook up wit me on 2go @davelast

2go Oh no. Bb pin would ve made ur communication with USbabe more sound.2go is for kids, pls use that money to buy ursef a bb or more better phone. Hehehehe, offense though
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by akonucheinfo(m): 11:49am On Dec 16, 2013
As for me, I will take her out for shopping. Will buy her cloths,pants,bra etc. Just love it wen we go out for shopping together.its really fun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) / But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? / How Do You Like To Be Kissed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.