Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... (21057 Views)

What Romantic Nicknames Do You Call Your Lover / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men / Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by modupeaderonke(f): 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
donigspain: NOTHING!!!
Seriously, it's Jesus' birthday not hers...
LWKMD
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Davedonrich(m): 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
vivian belema: I will buy him fireworks
Lol!!!!
Is he a Kid ?
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Dalazyou(m): 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
iyke926: She doesn't celebrate X-mas.
jehova witness
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by modupeaderonke(f): 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
Am sure lirusehn and imsu boi are givin me an iphone 5s 64gb each.

1 Like

Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by sanandreas(m): 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
Amaaskia: LOL. Gift ke?

I know what my baby likes best, I'm just gonna Bleep his brains out.

*catwalks away*
Amaaskia u are classy. Menh u luk gud. Follow me back. I just followed you.

1 Like

Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Ornaments(f): 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
il customize a big green towel for him and bake a nyc cake. am sure he'd love it. smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by femyodsky(m): 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
lipsyliscious: welcomed ni welcomed ko! English is hard oh! Btw with all d gifts flying around, I should probably get myself a bf, bt guys always run, cos it's nt just 25th dey hv 2 tink of, my bday is 24th cheesy

if your bday is 24th of Dec, it's even easier for any guy bcoz he wud just have to buy you same gift for bday and Xmas.
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by sanandreas(m): 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
I need a perfume. Who is gonna get me one plzzzzzz
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
A pink toothbrush.. Ah love pink colours cheesy
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Sunday4ars(m): 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
CHRISTmas is not xmas,is not about fun, not a santacus show, not about father christman. Jesus is the reason for the season. GIVE CHRIST;THE GIFT OF GOD TO THIS WORLD AND THEN MEN WILL LIVE EVER MORE BECAUSE OF CHRISTMAS DAY
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by emma4ph: 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2013
Preach to her;pray with her nd buy her the holy bible; No gift can be better dan God Words.....
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by soksy(f): 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
A cool text message and a nice meal will do
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
My pathner this xmas is Just me and my reggae music all day... So gonna buy a better home theater system fi Jah Music
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Tundenoni(m): 1:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
Raymondenyi: Preach to her;pray with her nd buy her the holy bible; No gift can be better!!! smiley
she already has 3 bibles!

1 Like

Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by d2ddayo(m): 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
nways so funny wif different plans, all ya intending to or does not know wah to get his or her, u can try this perfume, i can bet u, u ll be contacted later to help others get. NOUF swiss arabian perfume. its like 10k if u know anyone selling arabian pefs. i got mine in dubai and i ve helped 7 pipu get there after. its unisex. u can thank me later!!!
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by akonucheinfo(m): 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
d2ddayo: nways so funny wif different plans, all ya intending to or does not know wah to get his or her, u can try this perfume, i can bet u, u ll be contacted later to help others get. NOUF swiss arabian perfume. its like 10k if u know anyone selling arabian pefs. i got mine in dubai and i ve helped 7 pipu get there after. its unisex. u can thank me later!!!

Does the perfume, attract riches to one when spread
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by orimitokeno1(f): 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
I'll pray for him, and a very hot sxxx :PI'll pray for him, and a very hot sxxx
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by d2ddayo(m): 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
akonucheinfo:
i wont be surprised if u ve never had a boo, common 10k pef u still dey ask if its got..... pele ti e,nways we know ur type, na una dey expect but dont give..... that girl better run fr her life b4 u milk her finish!!!

Does the perfume, attract riches to one when spread
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
Davefirst: I will tell her I have no money to get her a gift but I will take her out to the nearest mama put; I wil tell her to eat bread and bean with me to show how she can go with me when I don't have and I will give her the bread... If she open it, she will be surprise to see a brand new toyota camry key in it.. That's what I will do for her if she can do what I planned for her

Hello, very nice btw
Quick tip (some people like me are very intuitive and would know straight up that I should behave if you handed bread over to me)
Just keep the bread on the ? table, with the beans ...and do not make a speech

Meanwhile, I would fail this test....I am super selective with food...can only manage rice in "shady" eateries
This is how I would have missed out on a brand new car if I was your babe
SmH
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
donigspain: NOTHING!!!
Seriously, it's Jesus' birthday not hers...

Dead

1 Like

Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by GentleFrank(m): 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
A lovely text message and a ...
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
sanandreas:
Amaaskia u are classy. Menh u luk gud. Follow me back. I just followed you.

Mmm your eyes are in good shape, merci!

Oh and done wink

2 Likes

Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2013
milychocs:

Dead

Very dead

2 Likes

Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by oesnac(m): 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
USbabe: because i havent found one
I hope u are nt playin hard to get ooo
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Miner13: 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
I have a christmasically made congo-shoe just for her alone

Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by glathis(f): 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2013
my guy likes electronics alot nd he loves to gym,pls wat do u tink I can buy 4 him dat will b more romantic dan I tot
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Oneprodigy(m): 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
Amaaskia: LOL. Gift ke?

I know what my baby likes best, I'm just gonna Bleep his brains out.

*catwalks away*

shocked shudders...ur baby needs to see this. Nobody wants to be caught unawares wink
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Donvitalis(m): 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hmm!! It just hit me..ah don't ave anything in mind. Moreso, it hasn't been rosy these days...buh i must get her sumfin. Hoping for a miracle.
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Oneprodigy(m): 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
Truth is I don't even know what to give... I Just know i must give something as I have received already...How to do
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Swagztv(m): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
I will buy her 3rounds KNOCKOUTS!!! wat gift wil b more romantic on christmas
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by adebayo201: 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
glathis: my guy likes electronics alot nd he loves to gym,pls wat do u tink I can buy 4 him dat will b more romantic dan I tot
Nigeria cable wire! e go like am die!cheesy

gym! OAU, awo block f room 300! gyming things!
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by D3BO9: 2:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
I girl am not even into in any way told me yesterday that where we dey go for 25

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twitter Ruined My Marriage / Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? / Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.