Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,637 members, 7,820,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... (21071 Views)

What Romantic Nicknames Do You Call Your Lover / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men / Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Bizibi(m): 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2013
Forgotten the last time I gave out a gift in dec
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
A perfume.I am already regretting y I promised him that particular perfume,its damn too expensive embarassed embarassed.A promise is a debt,I go buy. cry
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by 12month: 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2013
would surprise her with one or two of those lovely women's wears on Konga... (am really obsessed with clothing)... only that for now there's no girlfriend to give cry cry
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
lynpetra: A perfume.I am already regretting y I promised him that particular perfume,its damn too expensive embarassed embarassed.A promise is a debt,I go buy. cry
Wats d namme of d perfume; I wanna buy sumting expensive. 4 ma self
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
Raymondenyi:
Wats d namme of d perfume; I wanna buy sumting expensive. 4 ma self
Tom ford,black orchid cry
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Davefirst(m): 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2013
Davefirst: I will tell her I have no money to get her a gift but I will take her out to the nearest mama put; I wil tell her to eat bread and bean with me to show how she can go with me when I don't have and I will give her the bread... If she open it, she will be surprise to see a brand new toyota camry key in it.. That's what I will do for her if she can do what I planned for her
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Alikaxon(m): 5:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
Attention pls...... All the guys here that have promised their gf anything should withdraw it. BAN is on strike, we will purnish any member who disobeys. U can save ur gifts 4 her till faburay 15, 2014...cheers. Meanwhile, open this thread and see the real fact about girls..... www.nairaland.com/1545361/one-1-sure-fact-must#20040585
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
drnairalov:

Dwaaayne says hi! the fair one, do u want?? *happyface
pretty boys
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by NikKYLuv1(f): 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
Me single so am nt expecting any gift and am nt planing to gv gifts to anybdy.
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by 190: 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
well my boyfriend said hes gna buy me a car undecided
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Davefirst(m): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
NikKY Luv: Me single so am nt expecting any gift and am nt planing to gv gifts to anybdy.

Please let us xchange gift just for this season na
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by NikKYLuv1(f): 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
Davefirst:

Please let us xchange gift just for this season na
Are u serious? no prob hw do u intend doing that?
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Davefirst(m): 10:42pm On Dec 07, 2013
NikKY Luv: Are u serious? no prob hw do u intend doing that?
Ok.. Add me on 2go @davefirst ok?
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by bizbrainko: 10:24am On Dec 09, 2013
it's a season of love and affection...show love to someone!!!
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Saraha1(f): 12:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
I want to go out dat day give out arms to those that need it and also expect that special gift that am expecting form God before the end of this year.
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by niyisky: 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
nice one, but you also need to give someone special a romantic gift.
Sarah a: I want to go out dat day give out arms to those that need it and also expect that special gift that am expecting form God before the end of this year.
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by brushstrokes(f): 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
What is ROMANTIC about christmas
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by niyisky: 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
Not about being romantic but ceasing the opportunity to appreciate someone you cherish with a gift.

brush_strokes: What is ROMANTIC about christmas
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by bizbrainko: 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
whao!!! love in the air...

190: well my boyfriend said hes gna buy me a car undecided
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
190: well my boyfriend said hes gna buy me a car undecided
na okada u will get
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by ITbomb(m): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2013
Petitequeen:
ah ahn! U shld knw beta nau....*Liez: dat z all he said...inshort d guy has bn stalking me since last yr
Which means there is some element of truth in his liez.
Hmm , lets see d chat first
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by brightJN(m): 9:43am On Dec 16, 2013
A golden watch
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 16, 2013
I was here.....
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 16, 2013
Davefirst: I will tell her I have no money to get her a gift but I will take her out to the nearest mama put; I wil tell her to eat bread and bean with me to show how she can go with me when I don't have and I will give her the bread... If she open it, she will be surprise to see a brand new toyota camry key in it.. That's what I will do for her if she can do what I planned for her
Am sure she will fail that test grin
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Biliamin(m): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2013
Buy him/her a bible afterall its Jesus Birthday not his/hers
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by greatestluv4all: 9:52am On Dec 16, 2013
Its Christ Birthday and not his...

anything goes.
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Semony: 9:52am On Dec 16, 2013
Walking towards a car shop now to look
For a good ride for my wife.
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2013
i mite as well give ha a bu::kkake or d biggest facials she has ever seen cheesy
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 16, 2013
A 2013 Range rover evoque
A trip to Dubai
An apple ipad air
An apple iphone 5s
Not forgetting, a private jet too. cheesy

Wait. . I don't have a partner. Phew! grin
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by anitank(f): 9:59am On Dec 16, 2013
Modified
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Atmosfear: 10:00am On Dec 16, 2013
Sarah a: I want to go out dat day give out arms to those that need it and also expect that special gift that am expecting form God before the end of this year.

1,fruit of the womb? 2, life partner? 3,american visa?

just guessing angry

Typical Nigerian christian. Every offering is an investment. Religion without real sacrifice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) / How Do You Like To Be Kissed? / She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.