Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... (21073 Views)

What Romantic Nicknames Do You Call Your Lover / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men / Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by godfreybest(m): 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
Karleb: A cross and a holy kiss.
wil dat be the best n romantic gift? hmmm
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by yesboss20(m): 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
USbabe: If i had a guy i would get him the cologne "Creed" so he can smell good for me all the time..but guys some of you have nice ideas..but don't do the ordinary pleasee..love is in the air
Aww. There are great guys here you know. If you're in the least bit interested, you could the brother a holla. Seriously.
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by yesboss20(m): 2:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
lipsyliscious: welcomed ni welcomed ko! English is hard oh! Btw with all d gifts flying around, I should probably get myself a bf, bt guys always run, cos it's nt just 25th dey hv 2 tink of, my bday is 24th cheesy
Wow. You seem to be an advanced sales rep...I likey. And happy birthday to you (in a week's time anyway).
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by bizbrainko: 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sales rep ko...sales rep ni!!!

yesboss20:
Wow. You seem to be an advanced sales rep...I likey. And happy birthday to you (in a week's time anyway).
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by niyisky: 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
[quote author=bizbrainko]Sales rep ko...sales rep ni!!!

I can't stop laughing...
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
niyisky: I will buy her a beautiful Teddy-Bear, make a customized towel with her name on it and a nice cologne.

what is yours?

Err.. Nothing! Am broke! embarassed
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by bizbrainko: 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ohwhy:

too bad for you...
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by snadguy007(m): 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ohwhy:

oya lemme take you out. grin
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 21, 2013
snadguy007:
oya lemme take you out. grin

Go ask permission from my oga @ the top. grin
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by snadguy007(m): 6:17am On Dec 21, 2013
Ohwhy:

Go ask permission from my oga @ the top. grin

Me : Oga, kindly allow me to take abygirl out this christmas
Oga at the top : Yeah yeah, you are allowed, just make sure she comes back home early.
Me : No problem about that.
Oga at the top: good.

Me: Abygirl dear, oya lets go
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by niyisky: 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2013
Ohwhy:

Eyaa!! someone offered to take you out...
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by bizbrainko: 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2013
niyisky:

Eyaa!! someone offered to take you out...

I also need someone to take me out.
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2013
snadguy007:

Me : Oga, kindly allow me to take abygirl out this christmas
Oga at the top : Yeah yeah, you are allowed, just make sure she comes back home early.
Me : No problem about that.
Oga at the top: good.

Me: Abygirl dear, oya lets go

Chai! Clown.. Lolz
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by snadguy007(m): 6:36am On Dec 22, 2013
Ohwhy:

Chai! Clown.. Lolz
lolz, sent u a mail, did u got it ??
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by thiefnubu(m): 9:28am On Dec 22, 2013
I am giving her a Bible... after all its Jesus' birthday not hers
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
snadguy007:
lolz, sent u a mail, did u got it ??

Instead of you to send to ya girlfriend.. I go tell tongue
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by snadguy007(m): 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ohwhy:

Instead of you to send to ya girlfriend.. I go tell tongue

wink Dis one is meant for u and u only, Its an xmas msg
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by agbebakuhelen(f): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
well still Dont no wat to gt,Bt will like to prepare a nice dish like pounded yam n nice vegetable soup since he does nt easily gt it where he is
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by niyisky: 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
Modified...

This post made front page last year christmas, thanks to all your contributions. Another christmas is fast approaching and I still ask??

Last year was

niyisky:
I will buy her a beautiful Teddy-Bear, make a customized towel with her name on it and a nice cologne.

And this year...

Am taking her on a date. A surprise date!!! lol

what is yours?
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by jvera(f): 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
ma bf church dnt celebrate xmas nd he doesnt so no xmas gift.
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Eblinksflex(m): 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
lipsyliscious:
welcomed ni welcomed ko! English is hard oh! Btw with all d gifts flying around, I should probably get myself a bf, bt guys always run, cos it's nt just 25th dey hv 2 tink of, my bday is 24th cheesy

mmm my birthday mate,cos ur my birthday mate,guess i will get you mm,don't worry till wednesday
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by ciproperties4u: 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
350 thousand naira estate plots for sale in affordable homes estate in buwari area of Abuja. The land is about 42 hectares and we are selling a 100 by 50 plot for just 350k each. Estate is around durbam polytechnic in buwari. Call Jec Enterprisesvpn 07035349897 or 08102220553 for more inquiries, inspection and purchase.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) / How Do You Like To Be Kissed? / She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.