Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,373 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally (131939 Views)

Nigerians In Denmark, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Tuition Free Education In Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by wiloy2k8(m): 2:13am On Feb 03, 2020
muphasa:
House please I just got a visit visa to Sweden and I intend to hustle there through I don't know anyone over there please can anyone bring me up to speed as I would love to meet a Nigerian to guide a Brother on where to hustle and affordable cities and possibilities of securing any kind of job for a start

Sup
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Jedamy10: 1:39am On Feb 09, 2020
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Jedamy10: 1:43am On Feb 09, 2020
muphasa:
House please I just got a visit visa to Sweden and I intend to hustle there through I don't know anyone over there please can anyone bring me up to speed as I would love to meet a Nigerian to guide a Brother on where to hustle and affordable cities and possibilities of securing any kind of job for a start

pls can you share your WhatsApp number with me.... I want to ask some questions about the visit visa.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by bobobri(m): 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
nice one bro
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Skymoore1004: 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
This thread don dry. Hope it can resurrect
bobobri:
nice one bro
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by guiddoti: 11:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
Swedish !
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Skymoore1004: 10:40am On Apr 28, 2020
Happy Birthday Bro, you in Sweden?
guiddoti:
Swedish !
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by guiddoti: 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Skymoore1004:
Happy Birthday Bro, you in Sweden?
Thank you. It was my brother that just won scholarship to Sweden. I want to get information for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Skymoore1004: 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
Oh congrats to him. Which uni?
guiddoti:
Thank you. It was my brother that just won scholarship to Sweden. I want to get information for him.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by guiddoti: 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
Skymoore1004:
Oh congrats to him. Which uni?
Likoping , I may not have written it well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Babawee: 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hello house
I need your help
I applied for swedish tourist visa in March to visit sweden during Easter
My visa was refused base on pandemic and also that I didnt state the justification of the purpose and condition of the intended stay
Pls what's my chances if I appeal the decision
And how can I write it
Because the agent I asked for help is asking of 100k which is huge for me
Pls I need help house
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by flowergirl33: 12:39am On Apr 30, 2020
Babawee:
Hello house
I need your help
I applied for swedish tourist visa in March to visit sweden during Easter
My visa was refused base on pandemic and also that I didnt state the justification of the purpose and condition of the intended stay
Pls what's my chances if I appeal the decision
And how can I write it
Because the agent I asked for help is asking of 100k which is huge for me
Pls I need help house

I'm a travel agent myself but one can always give support free of charge sometimes. Everything is not about money.

Don't bother to appeal the decision. It's a waste of time.

Try to reapply. When you reapply its better.

Generally it's due to Covid-19, so move your travel date to sometimes in September or you even wait till November so you can say you're going for Christmas vacation.

Make use of a valid and confirmed hotel and flight bookings. They are very important.

Don't forget to include a valid insurance cover of 30,000euro.

Include a personal cover letter where you would explain your motives for going to Sweden, where you plan to stay, your tourist activities while in Sweden, and your return plan back to Nigeria.

Remember to include every other mandatory documents - recent bank statements with sufficient fund, marriage cert, wedding photos, family photos, property documents, life insurance, pension cert/statement etc.

I respond to you base on your refusal reasons. Cases are individually different.

I wish you good luck.

16 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by odinga1of: 12:42am On Apr 30, 2020
ikswiss:
Hey big man pls stop sending me dem request. If you need any assistance put it on here.

What's the prospect of young footballer coming to Sweden?

And what type of visa is suitable?
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by flowergirl33: 12:52am On Apr 30, 2020
odinga1of:

Your prospect is high. However, truth should be told.

If you don't have trial, please don't bother to go else you get stranded. As a footballer, only those on trials would be recognized.

Try to Google search for soccer academies in Sweden and Europe generally, mail them your training videos and request for trial. This usually help.

Don't give up until you win.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Nobody: 7:09am On May 02, 2020
Nordic countries are known for ice Hockey and football isn’t such a big deal here so would advice you direct your dream else where. Visa wise would be a working visa

odinga1of:

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Skymoore1004: 6:11pm On May 05, 2020
Anyone got admitted to a Swedish University this fall and will be applying for permit soon?

Let’s meet here
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Skymoore1004: 8:54pm On May 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Dolypson04(m): 4:10am On Jun 13, 2020
Skymoore1004:
Anyone got admitted to a Swedish University this fall and will be applying for permit soon?

Let’s meet here

Got admitted into SLU. How about you?
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Dolypson04(m): 4:13am On Jun 13, 2020
Hello everyone. I just got an offer into SLU for M.Sc. I would love to connect with anyone heading to Sweden or currently studying in Sweden.
SLU/Uppsala will be ideal.
Kindly reach out to me through my profile.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by sinaj(f): 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
niminimi22:
I have two kids and will love to come with them. Any advice on what to expect? By the way, I intend to apply for masters
Good day sir, please I would like to enquire some stuff from you.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by ruffhandu: 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
I heard applications for masters will open this month.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 05, 2020
Yeah some universities will open up for next academic semester
ruffhandu:
I heard applications for masters will open this month.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Empireman96: 11:53am On Oct 05, 2020
Dolypson04:
Hello everyone. I just got an offer into SLU for M.Sc. I would love to connect with anyone heading to Sweden or currently studying in Sweden.
SLU/Uppsala will be ideal.
Kindly reach out to me through my profile.

Please have you gotten your visa yet?
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Empireman96: 11:56am On Oct 05, 2020
Please is there anybody here that is currently going through visa application process or has recently gone through the process?
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by ijaysexy: 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
Yes application will open by october 16
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Dolypson04(m): 11:32am On Oct 14, 2020
Empireman96:

Please have you gotten your visa yet?

Sweden offers you Residence Permit if you will be spending more than a year. I am in Sweden already
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by liberallatty: 11:10am On Oct 15, 2020
Dolypson04:

Sweden offers you Residence Permit if you will be spending more than a year. I am in Sweden already

pls, anyone studying at Uppsala University here?
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 20, 2020
liberallatty:

pls, anyone studying at Uppsala University here?
You got to post this on a topic so that everyone can see it.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by sarima07: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Hi dear, Can you share a little of your experience in Sweden, is it easy to integrate into the society.. How is your studies

Dolypson04:

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Sportwin(m): 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
Dolypson04:

Mind explaining
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 24, 2020
Hoverboy27:
https:///F3JiK9p2HhG3mjQummxmSP

Study in Sweden group
Link not working

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) / DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.