Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy (23084 Views)

My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today / When She Finally Meets That Cute Ghanian Guy (photo) / That Awkward Moment When You Slap A Ghanian... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by cbrass(m): 11:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
PetroDolla2: what?LOL go ahead and do your worst,mudder fugger! look at this MUMU!I'll kick ur azz instead,ediot!

Your frugal utterance is a function of your upbringing and perhaps your depreciated morals(if any) Can't you be civil in your replies ??
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by ChiSun27(m): 9:12am On Dec 12, 2013
Was funny to me...but not to d xtent of scattering.
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by experimentist: 9:45am On Dec 12, 2013
ChiSun27: Was funny to me...but not to d xtent of scattering.
thnk u jare, u b correct guy.
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2013
I Weep
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
I love GH:

Dude below is a link to listen to how CUT is supposed to be pronounced and you will know why the guy cut the fish instead of telling you whether he had catfish or not.

@ bolded
Yes according to the English man, CUT is pronounced the same as CAT. You are laughing because you are a Nigerian and in Nigeria “cut” is pronounced as “caught” But guess what? the rest of the English world don’t cool

Now listen to the pronunciation of CUT from a talking dictionary of English pronunciation
CUT - http://www.howjsay.com/index.php?word=cut&submit=Submit

Cut is pronounced the same way as Cat? LMFAOOOOOOO!!!!! Hold on, are you serious right now? Even the link you posted pronounces cut and cat differently. Check the transcription of both words anywhere; Cat - Kat/kæt, Cut - Kuht/kət.

LOOOOOL!!! The joke is on you right now, you just don't know it. grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2013
I have one question though, how do these Ghanaians usually locate anything to do with Ghana on nairaland with a speed of light? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by chamberlin1(m): 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2013
an experiment but a wasted sperrrm tongue
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Wait, r u nigerian? And r u laughing at Ghanaian accent. Wonders shall never end

Yours might be better to you, but the pronunciation of cut by Elikem (for example), is wrong.

I do not really hold pronunciation in high regard but I think according to facts we have the best and sexiest accent in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by 9jahubcom(m): 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
hmmm
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by adexsimply(m): 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
I love GH:

Dude below is a link to listen to how CUT is supposed to be pronounced and you will know why the guy cut the fish instead of telling you whether he had catfish or not.

@ bolded
Yes according to the English man, CUT is pronounced the same as CAT. You are laughing because you are a Nigerian and in Nigeria “cut” is pronounced as “caught” But guess what? the rest of the English world don’t cool

Now listen to the pronunciation of CUT from a talking dictionary of English pronunciation
CUT - http://www.howjsay.com/index.php?word=cut&submit=Submit

What? are you kidding me? Geez!!

Who Liked this ^^ post? angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
ITbomb: holy crap , if this get to Frontpage , i'll deactivate my account .
When r we going to stop posting trash

I taya o. This mukina2 needs to be put in check, this is another Nigeria vs Ghana war looming. I don't understand how someone would be so insensitive.
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by tintingz(m): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
LOL! Cat the fish grin
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by TheLastNazgul(m): 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2013
Something must be wrong with my browser. I can't find the joke.
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
ITbomb: holy crap , if this get to Frontpage , i'll deactivate my account .
When r we going to stop posting trash
oya, Im waiting angry
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
Averagely, Ghanians speak better English than Nigerians.
I get wowed whenever I hear them speak, the learned expecially.
Adamskuty: shaaaaaraaap u moda'fvcker,nigerians got the best accent in africa and 5th sexiest in the world,never in ur life talk about accent here again oo,mumu .

We all know how the typical ghanaian speaks grin

6 Likes

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by Sike(m): 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
Is that why we are here?! :|
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by jude33084(m): 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
adexsimply:
What? are you kidding me? Geez!!

Who Liked this ^^ post? angry angry angry

Me and myself,.......after a hard day in the office grin

I love this thread mehnnnnn! cheesy
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by Cleanman(m): 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
jude33084:

Me and myself,.......after a hard day in the office grin

I love this thread mehnnnnn! cheesy
watch the ghanian tvs and you will laugh scatter ya dada....their pronounciations is hilarrious!... weck(work) feck (f*ck),peck(pork) wtf!!!!!. LMAO!

1 Like

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by Caracta(f): 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
This joke made me laugh hard...which is kinda unusual. I totally relate with it. That's because I was taught to pronounce like Ghanaians from childhood. My friends don use their yeye bad mouth comot the thing from my accent sad

Good one OP cheesy
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by 1shortblackboy: 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
Don't know what y'all be complainin abt I was laffing my ass off
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by chukxie(m): 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
Cat /kæt/
Cut' / kʌt/
@ OP: please,go and study some phonetics.
The fish seller probably didn't understand what you said because he felt you said 'cut' instead of 'cat'.
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by emaboi(m): 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2013
#Yawing, way my bedsheet..
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by adexsimply(m): 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
emaboi: #Yawing, way my bedsheet..
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by adexsimply(m): 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
Caracta: This joke made me laugh hard...which is kinda unusual. I totally relate with it. That's because I was taught to pronounce like Ghanaians from childhood. My friends don use their yeye bad mouth comot the thing from my accent sad

Good one OP cheesy
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by Gabrielsylar(m): 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
Dis joke shows d dilapidated mind of nigeria youths due to ASUUP strike..it was full of catty ramblings and uncoordinated euphoric potentials
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by Gabrielsylar(m): 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2013
chukxie: Cat /kæt/
Cut' / kʌt/
@ OP: please,go and study some phonetics.
The fish seller probably didn't understand what you said because he felt you said 'cut' instead of 'cat'.
bullsh1tty discombulated ramblings @ sexkillz

Only u don't know CUT is prinouced CAT in ghanian

Ooooooooooooooloshiiiiiii
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by natureem: 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
the OP is sick
the mod sef na yaba left patient
abeg how does this thread of yours affect the price of cat fish this festive season ehn!
Rubbish. mtcheeew
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by tintingz(m): 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2013
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by Piyke: 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2013
I think Nairaland should be more careful with the kind of threads that make front page. If these kind of threads increase and dominate the FrontPage, Nairaland will most likely loose its position as the prime resource for info
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by GetUmad: 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
OP na here you come hide? Abeg commot for here now, we dey wait make you come continue your story for your other thread.

1 Like

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by Caracta(f): 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
It's only a joke people! JOKE SECTION! You guys really need to take it easy! Why are y'all "spitting" on the OP? Life na jeje o tongue Laugh! It's healthy!
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by ITbomb(m): 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
Strauskhan1: oya, Im waiting angry
You fvrking kidding me
Mukina dey try me o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Watch The Latest Area Cartoon Video-igba Nkwu / Nigerian Thieves! / The Lying Game..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.