Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy (23081 Views)

My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today / When She Finally Meets That Cute Ghanian Guy (photo) / That Awkward Moment When You Slap A Ghanian... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by ZackiGp(m): 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
Op, where is the source?
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by GetUmad: 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2013
Important information!!!!

The OP has been arrested and charged to court for severing the long-standing ties btw two bredas (brothers)from different kentries(countries) with his not so feny (funny) post.

He's presently serving his time in Elewe-eran in Abeokuta. The next time you'd hear from him would be on his new thread titled " My experience at Elewe-eran prison with inmates".

My Dudu-Osun breda abeg no vex.

1 Like

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by squaddy(m): 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2013
PetroDolla2: yes, I don't like it here, dummy the dumb dumb. I am here because Ghana/Ghanaians is an issue. are you too dumbto know that?

With all the supposed superior english accent you claim to have, it seems the word dumb is all they teach you ghanaians in school...if you don't like it here, then I suggest you create "ceedees land"...btw, how is ghana/ghanaian an issue here? The OP was just making fun of the mis-understanding between himself and the fish seller(ghanaian or not)...this is not the platform to show your patroitism..now don't you ever quote me again you fucking ghanaian

3 Likes

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by tintingz(m): 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
django1: Please who gave the Ghanaians the idea that they speak English better? shocked
abeg help me ask them o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by pauladonis(m): 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
hmmm

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by GHKWAME1: 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by Jiggaman101: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
sakaguchi:
Because they are jobless.

If we are jobless what u say about the person that took his time to make such a silly thread

2 Likes

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by will007: 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
Jigga_man101:

If we are jobless what u say about the person that took his time to make such a silly thread
And the GH folks that decided to act like Mandela(wit respect) and make a big deal out of a small/no issue

1 Like

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by ITbomb(m): 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: well?
Et tu HBG
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by britishengr: 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
Dry
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by GHKWAME1: 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
ebucha:
We African are the ones debasing
ourselves. A french man can never insult
a fellow french man for not speaking
fluent spanish, but here, we so much
glorify the queen of England that fluent
English is misconstrued for intelligence

If Germans, the fastest growing
economy in europe and china, the
worlds fastest growing economy had
dissipated much time on Flawless
english, I doubt if they will be where
they are today. I know my fellow country
men will crucify me here for this
statement, but as you type on your
device, remember that 90% of the
components of your device are
mathematical derivatives/programmes.
https://www.nairaland.com/1552823/nigeria-airbrushed-out-mandela-life
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by Nostalgia21(m): 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2013
ITbomb: holy crap , if this get to Frontpage , i'll deactivate my account .
When r we going to stop posting trash
dude front page things..deactivate ur account
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by PetroDolla2: 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2013
squaddy:

With all the supposed superior english accent you claim to have, it seems the word dumb is all they teach you ghanaians in school...if you don't like it here, then I suggest you create "ceedees land"...btw, how is ghana/ghanaian an issue here? The OP was just making fun of the mis-understanding between himself and the fish seller(ghanaian or not)...this is not the platform to show your patroitism..now don't you ever quote me again you fucking ghanaian
shut up goat. fuelish mudder fugger you want to make fun of someone, go look for a MUMUgerian to play that kind of sick joke with,huh? ediot. I hope you would have said the same rubbish if a Ghanaian had played that joke on nigerians.

dirty ugly pig!
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by akinsadeez(m): 11:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
The fact that this thread can reach front page is a real indication that in life anything is possible. Never say never.
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by drstan(m): 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
Just like one of my GST lecturer that schooled in ghana, we were confused the day she pronounce body as ''bedy'' that day we laughed to stupor, if you notice when ghana movies enter nigeria market no body buy their movie because of their accent , .imagine some one pronouncing her as hair, jump as jemp, saw as se, thank God for the way nollywood have brush their accent and improved their life, now their movies are competing with ours.

1 Like

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by Jiggaman101: 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
drstan: Just like one of my GST lecturer that schooled in ghana, we were confused the day she pronounce body as ''bedy'' that day we laughed to stupor, if you notice when ghana movies enter nigeria market no body buy their movie because of their accent , .imagine some one pronouncing her as hair, jump as jemp, saw as se, thank God for the way nollywood have brush their accent and improved their life, now their movies are competing with ours.

Stop lying
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by drstan(m): 11:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
PetroDolla2: shut up goat. fuelish mudder fugger you want to make fun of someone, go look for a MUMUgerian to play that kind of sick joke with,huh? ediot. I hope you would have said the same rubbish if a Ghanaian had played that joke on nigerians.

dirty ugly pig!
look at your life? Calling someone dirty ugly pig, you think this is ghana web? That only see the negative part about nigeria.? like the just concluded under 17 when 6 of our eaglet fail age scan ghana web was the first to carry it to console themselves from their 6-1 defeat. When the eaglet started making wave at the world cup i never see a day ghana web put the score line even when they carried the cup, but if the case should be the reverse they will be the first to carry out the score line, bunch of "haters" keep hating, when you hate you are always behinde
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by drstan(m): 11:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Stop lying
it profit me nothing to lie, do your research.
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by Jiggaman101: 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2013
drstan: it profit me nothing to lie, do your research.

The reason why I know you are lying is because Ghana's accent is much easier to understand than nigerian one. Ask non nigerian and non Ghanaians which accents are much easier to understand and they will say Ghana. If u travel outside Nigeria u will realize people prefer Ghana movies over Nigeria because of the accent and quality

3 Likes

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by Jiggaman101: 11:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
drstan: look at your life? Calling someone dirty ugly pig, you think this is ghana web? That only see the negative part about nigeria.? like the just concluded under 17 when 6 of our eaglet fail age scan ghana web was the first to carry it to console themselves from their 6-1 defeat. When the eaglet started making wave at the world cup i never see a day ghana web put the score line even when they carried the cup, but if the case should be the reverse they will be the first to carry out the score line, bunch of "haters" keep hating, when you hate you are always behinde

Did nairaland carry out the score line when Ghana under 20 was making waves at the under 20 World Cup but they had the score line of the nigerian team.

1 Like

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by PetroDolla2: 11:37pm On Dec 12, 2013
drstan: look at your life? Calling someone dirty ugly pig, you think this is ghana web? That only see the negative part about nigeria.? like the just concluded under 17 when 6 of our eaglet fail age scan ghana web was the first to carry it to console themselves from their 6-1 defeat. When the eaglet started making wave at the world cup i never see a day ghana web put the score line even when they carried the cup, but if the case should be reverse they will be the first to carry out the score line, bunch of "haters" keep hating, when you hate you are always behinde
is this place better than Ghanaweb? damn fvcking hypocrite. you talking about me calling the ediot a dirty, ugly pig,huh? I guess you didn't see the crap he wrote,huh? absolute crass crap. if you want to talk about eaglets, supa chinchins or any other crap open another thread,Huh? and is ghanaweb or any other online platform under any obligation to publish anything about your country? putting out stories about nigeria is entirely at the discretion of owners of a particular site, is that too complex to comprehend? nonsense

1 Like

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by drstan(m): 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Did nairaland carry out the score line when Ghana under 20 was making waves at the under 20 World Cup but they had the score line of the nigerian team.
ok check out this https://www.nairaland.com/338585/u-20-world-cup-final-ghana/1
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by StarboyP(m): 11:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
Dry...Laughing Real Hard<LRH> :PDry...Laughing Real Hard<LRH>
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by drstan(m): 11:46pm On Dec 12, 2013
PetroDolla2: is this place better than Ghanaweb? damn fvcking hypocrite. you talking about me calling the ediot a dirty, ugly pig,huh? I guess you didn't see the crap he wrote,huh? absolute crass crap. if you want to talk about eaglets, supa chinchins or any other crap open another thread,Huh? and is ghanaweb or any other online platform under any obligation to publish anything about your country? putting out stories about nigeria is entirely at the discretion of owners of a particular site, is that too complex to comprehend? nonsense

but they are on the obligation to carry out any news that will paint nigeria black? Bunch of hypocrite
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by willibounce: 11:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
These ghanians are fenny! They actually think they speak correct English with their dirty accent. One ghanian idiot is even claiming 'cut' is pronounced as 'cat' and referring ppl to a crazy link. Don't u have a dictionary or understand transcription?

I always feel like slapping thm whn thy speak. South Africans too got terrible accent for spoken English. Indians are the worst. English is so hard for thm tht thy have to nod their heads like lizards when speaking.

3 Likes

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by PetroDolla2: 11:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
[s]
drstan: Just like one of my GST lecturer that schooled in ghana, we were confused the day she pronounce body as ''bedy'' that day we laughed to stupor, if you notice when ghana movies enter nigeria market no body buy their movie because of their accent , .imagine some one pronouncing her as hair, jump as jemp, saw as se, thank God for the way nollywood have brush their accent and improved their life, now their movies are competing with ours.
[/s]crap! you should be grateful you had a Ghanaian English teacher to polish that your gbegri accent. thank God for those hard working Ghanaian teachers who taught most of these folks. I pity them sha. It must have been a nightmare trying to get them to speak anything close to an acceptable accent. who else will say kut or kout, instead of cut... kat? grin

hahahahaha no wonder their newscasters and announcers on TV, and even on radio are always faking accent! chei,

the first time I heard Babangida speak, I asked a nigerian why he was speaking with that funny accent. he said that was the way people from the north spoke English!
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by Jiggaman101: 11:49pm On Dec 12, 2013
I know this is just someone's opinion but u can see some Nigerians saying Ghana has the best accent. This the first time hearing this about Uganda but I guess they might be into something because I know this Ugandan girl and her accent is on point. I still believe Ghana is number 1. While u will hear Nigerians say Ghana has the better accent you will never hear Ghanaian say nigerian accent is better, because it is not.

https://m.facebook.com/informationnigeria/posts/10151599332779822
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by drstan(m): 11:49pm On Dec 12, 2013
willibounce: These ghanians are fenny! They actually think they speak correct English with their dirty accent. One ghanian idiot is even claiming 'cut' is pronounced as 'cat' and referring ppl to a crazy link. Don't u have a dictionary or understand transcription?

I always feel like slapping thm whn thy speak. South Africans too got terrible accent for spoken English. Indians are the worst. English is so hard for thm tht thy have to nod their heads like lizards when speaking.
guy i tire oo.
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by willibounce: 11:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
I love GH:

Dude below is a link to listen to how CUT is supposed to be pronounced and you will know why the guy cut the fish instead of telling you whether he had catfish or not.

@ bolded
Yes according to the English man, CUT is pronounced the same as CAT. You are laughing because you are a Nigerian and in Nigeria “cut” is pronounced as “caught” But guess what? the rest of the English world don’t cool

Now listen to the pronunciation of CUT from a talking dictionary of English pronunciation
CUT - http://www.howjsay.com/index.php?word=cut&submit=Submit

ID.IOTIC ghanian. Ur brain has been programmed to hear CAT when CUT is pronounced. Mke use of ur dictionary, tht's if u knw how to transcribe.

3 Likes

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by drstan(m): 11:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
PetroDolla2: crap! you should be grateful you had a Ghanaian English teacher to polish that your gbegri accent. thank God for those hard working Ghanaian teachers who taught most of these folks. I pity them sha. It must have been a nightmare trying to get them to speak anything close to an acceptable accent. who else will say kut or kout, instead of cut... kat? grin

hahahahaha no wonder their newscasters and announcers on TV, and even on radio are always faking accent! chei,

the first time I heard Babangida speak, I asked a nigerian why he was speaking with that funny accent. he said that was the way people from the north spoke English!
what is the one saying?

1 Like

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by drstan(m): 11:55pm On Dec 12, 2013
Jigga_man101: I know this is just someone's opinion but u can see some Nigerians saying Ghana has the best accent. This the first time hearing this about Uganda but I guess they might be into something because I know this Ugandan girl and her accent is on point. I still believe Ghana is number 1. While u will hear Nigerians say Ghana has the better accent you will never hear Ghanaian say nigerian accent is better, because it is not.

https://m.facebook.com/informationnigeria/posts/10151599332779822
but the last time i watch you guys movies the so called ghana accent was no where to be found. Or will you say it was censored? people are upgrading and you are there clinging to you old accent.. Mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by PetroDolla2: 11:55pm On Dec 12, 2013
willibounce: These ghanians are fenny! They actually think they speak correct English with their dirty accent. One ghanian idiot is even claiming 'cut' is pronounced as 'cat' and referring ppl to a crazy link. Don't u have a dictionary or understand transcription?

what's this goat saying. so why don't you try slapping one as you claim you wish to ...........

and how come your newscasters announcers and radio presenters fake accent if indeed the nigerian gbegri accent is anything to write home about? https://www.nairaland.com/759141/fake-american-accents-nigerian-radio/4 nigerian TV and radio personalities are the fakest in the world. can't blame them grin if they don't fake accent, non-Nigerians can't even understand what they are reading/saying grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Watch The Latest Area Cartoon Video-igba Nkwu / The Lying Game.. / 8 Pictures Every Nairalander Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.