Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,723 members, 7,831,297 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Love & Wisdom - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love & Wisdom (40287 Views)

Ighoosagie Words Of Wisdom. / Words Of Wisdom / The Wisdom Of The Serpent. - Full Note. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
Sennard: Oga 3 don nack oooooo.......shey o fe pa folawe niehn...dnt wanna say anytin ah leave d tin to u sha......3;oo don nackk ooooo

Okay, #typing# within 30-45 mins tym sha.
Re: Love & Wisdom by PrinceAdepoju(m): 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
Temitope Daniel:

Huh? Envagelist? Let's kip watching sha. Lolzz....
I didn't mean an ordained one ooo. . .
I mean't she's gonna believe God than those who preach to her and even 'hotter' than them. . .
Anyways, let's keep watching and reading.
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
¤Continuation¤

Off they left for a small city called ALAPANLA. It was a very far city which took three hours. The city was blessed with different social amenities and known as the city of rituals. Many men and woman had been taken to that city and bought by rich people for the renewal of their wealth.

They finally got to the city and took them all off the bus. The bus returned back to Ibadan to pick more people to be bought. They were taken into the sacred room where the ritualists and herbalists were. They were all marched there and left, they didn't know what was going on any longer.

They were arranged on a straight line according to how they entered into the room, Folawe was close to the end of the queue, still didn't know what was going on.

¤SOME MINUTES LATER¤

Different men started walking in and naming their various prices on who they wish to buy. Folawe was at last bought by one of the men for 18 million naira.

His own sacrifice was to be done by 1:00am prompt.

After some hours, some new set of people were brought in. Some rituals were to be performed by 12:00am, some by 1:00am and others by 2:00am.

¤12:00am¤

Thirty-six lives were killed by twelve prompt, there were many workers there who were helping the dead bodies into the house of death. In the house, they sell spare parts of men and women.

Everything was blooming there, the ritualists jumping for joy that they've got people for the their source of wealth again.

The buying and selling of spare parts continued till 12:30am and the set of 1:00am was brought to the execution center.

¤1:00am¤

...To be continued...
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2013
PrinceAdepoju: I didn't mean an ordained one ooo. . .
I mean't she's gonna believe God than those who preach to her and even 'hotter' than them. . .
Anyways, let's keep watching and reading.

I understand you na, I do vewi well. Let's sha be reading.
Re: Love & Wisdom by urbanaira(f): 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
this girl haff suffer ooooooo
Re: Love & Wisdom by Ziziola: 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
cry Oga T.Dan biko come continue. U wan gv me heart attack? *Sobbing* Fola why you?
Re: Love & Wisdom by WizyJ88(m): 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
FOLA can't die.......una go c wetin go happen[b]FOLA can't die.......una go c wetin go happen[/b]FOLA can't die.......una go c wetin go happen
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
Someone ready-made 4 sacrifice won't die? How will she escape the death now? Lol.

Updating in an hour tym..
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
¤Continuation¤

¤1:00am¤

*THE EXECUTION CENTRE*

Execution was carried out.

¤¤¤¤

*FOLLOWING MORNING*

Evelyn and her brother Lanre started their arguments that morning. "So where could this lady Folawe be? Her friends also don't know."

"Woman, you've started this morning. As you can see, I'm dressing."

"You are dressed already now. At least its only tie you putting on. Let's go and search for her, don't go to work today again." She grumbled.

"I've been skipping work since these days. Why must I not go to work today. How will we eat?" He glimpsed.

"Just for today? That won't kill us." She replied smiling.

"Is it because I said this lady was beautiful! Alright, she's the ugliest being on earth." He chuckled.

"I see. You want me to forget about her, its not possible. My friends are even coming, we must search everywhere for her."

"Her friend told me she'll call once she gets through. Once she calls me, I'll come and pick you from work." He smiled.

"Promise?" Evelyn smiled back.

"Sure, I do." He replied, sat down putting on his shoes.

"These shoes are dusty now." She moved closer to assist.

"Why won't they be? You've been useless now. Thinking about someone, a girl like you." He laughed.

"Anyhow. Just let me take them." She bent and smiled.

¤¤¤¤

Michael and her father were at home, discussing about Folawe also, the early morning. "I'm greatly surprised. She's not like this now, she's a good girl." Olawale uttered.

"But why didn't she come! She made me miss different shows yesterday night."

"Shows. Who told you she won't come back? She's coming now."

"That will be when? She's funny Dad. She was smiling as if nothing went wrong, not knowing she won't come back."

"What if something happened?" Olawale stared for a moment.

"It may be true dad."

...To be continued...

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
Adejane Momatush, sammypat, kandase19

Plz drop ur comments.. And oda silent readers. Please..
Re: Love & Wisdom by Olupompey(m): 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
nice story line......u got a good FMT....
Re: Love & Wisdom by Bulcqlay(m): 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
Folawe ave bin on hunger strike because of u, psalm 23 nd 121....mathew 6vs 9to 12....as being part of my prayer warrior ....i knew by d time God we touch mr Temitope heart...ur destiny we turn around 4 hapinex...

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by Akinpelumi01(m): 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
Oga T.Dan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's DEAD?
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2013
Olupompey: nice story line......u got a good FMT....

Fenx man!... Me no knw d meaning of FMT sha oh,

Plz wat are the meanings of "op" "btw" "fmt"

No mind d illiterate me
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
Bulcqlay: Folawe ave bin on hunger strike because of u, psalm 23 nd 121....mathew 6vs 9to 12....as being part of my prayer warrior ....i knew by d time God we touch mr Temitope heart...ur destiny we turn around 4 hapinex...

Amen Boss! Lol person who's dead abi? grin
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
Akinpelumi01: Oga T.Dan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's DEAD?
hmmm.. Yes_oo
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
Em.. Tayad already. Let me continue 2mao morning. I promise oh. B4 5:00am, I'd av updated, mayb 2 updates sef.
Re: Love & Wisdom by Kandase19(m): 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
whoa sir T.Dan dont knw wot 2 o,buh i must comfes u re doing gr8t job,i luv ur works...buh i fink ur updates shuld b lnga pls
Re: Love & Wisdom by ybahrbz91: 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2013
mr T.dan....shey we dey get update 2nyt....na ur write-up b my dinner 2nyt....oh....unless u wan make i starve go sleep!
Re: Love & Wisdom by adejane(f): 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
I love ur story,it reminds us dat life is full of challenges and only GOD can see us through..... Good work T. Dan
Re: Love & Wisdom by Hameenat94(f): 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
Dis guy wicked die.only dis gal z passin 2ru all dis? I pity her seriously.@least 1 Tayo z awt of d way.nyt guys
Re: Love & Wisdom by Jhymrod(f): 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
Wait a minute,did Folawe got kidnapd again?
Re: Love & Wisdom by momatush(f): 11:16pm On Dec 18, 2013
Well done T.dan,very nice story full of suspence but short update. Hope I won't start dreaming of poor Folawe

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:46am On Dec 19, 2013
¤Continuation¤

When it was time for the sacrifice to be carried out on Folawe, the man got to her place and was about killing before he saw a bead on her. He paused and called their overall master to tell him about what he just saw. The master arrived and touched the bead but it was hot. "She's not to be used! She belongs to someone greater then us. She must not be killed, just go and throw her somewhere in this city." He uttered.

¤THE FOLLOWING MORNING¤

FOLAWE was taken out of the place she could recognize and was set free. She could reason and think again but never knew all what happened. She started walking around, she didn't know the name of the city she was in, she had been asking several people but was ignored.

She had no money on her and was terribly hungry. "People in this place are terribly wicked and selfish. No one could give me money, no one responded to me. What language do they speak." She was wondering until she got to the front of a hotel and sat down, very hungry.

After some minutes of her arrival, Mr Chucks arrived to the hotel. He got down from his car, dressed in a black suite. Folawe stood up and rushed to him. "I pray he understands me." She walked up to him.

"Good day sir."

"Where are the remaining ladies. You aren't bad too." He smiled.

"Remaining ladies? I don't understand sir. I just have a slight problem sir, I have no money on me and I want to ask of the way to Ibadan, everyone I've been talking to never replied me." She uttered.

"The hot babes that stay here? You've started lying again oh? If you aren't part of them then get out." He pushed her.

"I'm part of them sir." She quickly called him.

"Better." He smiled and turned towards her.

"Just name your price and let's go in." He continued smiling.

"So this is what this man is talking about? Rubbish? Honestly, I have no choice."

"Em... Twenty thousand naira and help to get to Ibadan."

"That's nothing, once we are through upstairs, I'll drop you in Ibadan." He continued smiling.

"Thank you so much sir, I really appreciate it." They walked in.

Folawe kept thinking and crying within her. "I have no choice, he's the only one that can assist me back to Ibadan, I don't even know what I'm doing here. God save me, who knows if this man has HIV?" She followed sadly.

*TWO HOURS LATER*

"I never knew you are good like this. But you didn't tell me you are still a virgin now, anyways for you still keeping yourself, give me your account number." He smiled.

Folawe was crying profusely and collected the pen to write her account number. "Can we get going now sir?" She cried.

"No problem. We are off." Chucks smiled.

¤¤¤¤

She got back to Ibadan in the afternoon and went straight to Ronke's place. Luckily, it was only Ronke at home, she found Chucks photograph in his car while they were on the journey to Ibadan and kept it, so that she'll be remembering him for life. "Useless man" she thought as she stared at the picture.

Ronke opened the door for her and quickly hugged her. "Folawe! What happened? You never came here and we don't know the place you are." He uttered.

"Can't you see how I look? Just let me in first." She uttered and walked in.

"Wetin shele again oh." Ronke smiled and followed her.

"You should know I'm always from a problem to another." She wept.

"Don't talk like that now. You are the one thinking that way but God knows."

"Do you know I left Mr Tayo's place two days ago and didn't know how I got to another city where I know no one."

"What! Wait, which Tayo?"

"The girl's dad. Pemisire..."

"Ooh.. What's the meaning of this gan? This issue is getting out of hands."

She explained everything to Ronke including the issue of Chucks and gave her his picture. "Just let me bath and give me one of your dresses. I have to rush to Olawale's place." She cried.

"See, I don't like this mood when you cry oh. Its not good now. God will take control. This guy, Lanre and his sister came here looking for you, so once you get your phone, contact me and I'll give you their cell phone numbers." She stood and cleared her face.

"Thanks friend. You are one in a million." She hugged and hurry inside to bath.

...To be continued...
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:15am On Dec 19, 2013
¤Continuation¤

Folawe got to Olawale's place after some help rendered by her friend. She got there before remembering that he must have gone to work and has no good wife. She returned back to Folawe's place to rest, at least she was very weak.

Not quite long after her arrival there, Lanre called Ronke to know if she had known Fola's whereabouts.

Lanre got back home happily and met Evelyn and Esther seated in the living room. He smiled inside after greeting them. "Excuse me for a moment. My brother is smiling, I must know the cause of it." She ran after him.

"Man! Why are you laughing." She asked as she was following.

"Me? Laughing? Do I look like I am?" He turned back at her.

"Yes now, what's making you happy?"

"Must I always be sad? And I've not be laughing, I've been smiling." He smiled.

"Anyhow. Have you gotten in touch with her?"

"Sure. That's where I'm going to now." He nodded.

"Going to? So that's why you've been smiling right? I caught you." She laughed.

"Foolish girl. You better stop shouting, you won't be able to follow me again sef, stay with your friend." He turned back walking in.

Evelyn rushed after him. "We can all go together."

"For what reason?"

"Then I'll stylishly send her away now, you should knew me."

"As old as you are, saying KNEW. Simple english you can't speak." He laughed.

"Sorry, you should know me rather. A mistake now."

"Shut up! Instead of you to admit I'm better at English, you keep talking about art class." He continued laughing.

"This boy is funny sha." Evelyn laughed.

"I'm 'this boy'?" He ran after her and sent her away.

Lanre and his sister finally got into the car and started their journey to Ronke's place. Evelyn had sent Esther away then, because she wanted to meet Folawe. Evelyn kept smiling as they were going.

"So what's funny? What's this smile all about now?" Lanre smiled.

"Urgh? Me.." She continued smiling.

"I wish a good guy was born, instead of you."

"Go and question God then. If I were a guy, how would those guys have fallen for me"

"What? Guys? My God! Not even a guy?" He stared and smiled.

"Man, face the road oh, me no fit die for my age oh." She turned his head forward.

"So you this girl.."

"I'm not a girl now. I'm a lady." She smiled.

"Foolish girl. You are a girl danu. If I hear anything again, I go finish you."

"And you think you'll rest tonight?" She laughed.

"Why won't I rest? I'll rest danu."

"Then that won't be ordinary rest again, it wull be Rest In Peace." She laughed.

"Are you sick ni? See what Tofunmi or what's his name has turned you into. So he'll be the one to make me rest in peace?"

"Sure."

"Your boy-friend na odaran (criminal)"

"He's sha more handsome than you." She smiled.

"This lady is more beautiful, pretty.. What other adjective.." He shook his head and both laughed.

"I'm talking about my boy-friend oh."

"Me nko?"

"Is she your own wife-to-be ni?"

"Sha be looking at me."

*RONKE'S PLACE*

END OF CHAPTER FOUR...

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by Hameenat94(f): 6:05am On Dec 19, 2013
Make fola no carry belle oh.anyway u kept ur promise.ride on,mo wa le yin re bi hunchback
Re: Love & Wisdom by Florblu(f): 8:34am On Dec 19, 2013
@Dan i cnt resist dis story,pls cn u update more 4me bfor odas get 2read it#oh!am selfish?#U ar an HERO.
Re: Love & Wisdom by 2rue(m): 10:45am On Dec 19, 2013
Oga T. Dan, kudos 2u.....anyway I dey for ur up date o
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hameenat94: Make fola no carry belle oh.anyway u kept ur promise.ride on,mo wa le yin re bi hunchback

Lol...
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
Florblu: @Dan i cnt resist dis story,pls cn u update more 4me bfor odas get 2read it#oh!am selfish?#U ar an HERO.

Lol... No worry oh. Fenx Boss!
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
2rue: Oga T. Dan, kudos 2u.....anyway I dey for ur up date o

Fenx Bozz!
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
Chapter 5 will start within now and past 2 pm..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Jimmy Carter Got Me My Green Card, I Never Applied For It-soyinka / DIRTY GAME / Chimamanda Adichie's Clapback To "Nigeria Has Bookshops?" Question In France.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.