Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Love & Wisdom - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love & Wisdom (40293 Views)

Ighoosagie Words Of Wisdom. / Words Of Wisdom / The Wisdom Of The Serpent. - Full Note. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love & Wisdom by holuwashezy(m): 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
i dey front seat waiting for ur next update.
Re: Love & Wisdom by PreciousBeauty(f): 2:40am On Dec 18, 2013
Luvly story.....smiley
Re: Love & Wisdom by Jhymrod(f): 3:34am On Dec 18, 2013
Tdan weldone,more ink τ̲̅ȍ ur pen
Re: Love & Wisdom by Florblu(f): 5:50am On Dec 18, 2013
Haba!Dan wht is happenin?i intentionally didnt check in here lastnyt wit d tot dt dis morni i wil read lyk 3 updates.*saw Dan slipin,run 2gt a bucket of water,gbuah!on Dan's body*abeg stand up nd update u no knw say person dey wait?(in a angry tone)

2 Likes

Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:09am On Dec 18, 2013
Sorry ma loves! UpdateS coming soon jere, I'm xoxo sowie, you should knw something came up, it wasn't intentional.
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:11am On Dec 18, 2013
#######TYPING#########
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:32am On Dec 18, 2013
¤Continuation¤

"LOVE?" Folawe repeated and chuckled.

"Yes, it isn't bad for you to be my love." He smiled at her.

"You'll excuse me please, I have to freshen up." Olawale smiled and stood up.

"Alright Dad."

"The subject matter, Love.. I came to see Dad." Folawe uttered.

"I don't understand what you just said, you mean what?" He stood up, moving to her side to sit with her.

"Where are you coming to?" She frowned.

"Sit with you of course. I've always been asking after you from dad, I love you now Folawe." He sat down.

"Is this guy alright at all?" She thought.

"Em.. Michael, please you are making me uncomfortable." She uttered.

"Uncomfortable? I'm I that loathsome?"

"Its not about being loathsome. I'm just uncomfortable." She replied smiling.

"She has smiled, that's good." He smiled back and thought within him.

"Now, I'd love if you we can go for lunch tomorrow afternoon." He smiled.

"Huh? That won't be.."

"Make it possible dear!" Olawale walked down.

Folawe was short of words and didn't know what to say. "A..a.. Alright sir." She stammered.

"It will be a good thing seeing both of you together, you'll be able to continue the friendship between my late friend and I. Whoever did that work will never succeed." Olawale shouted.

"That's a past tense now." She smiled.

"Now, feel free. Are you with your things? You'll start living here as from now." Olawale smiled.

"Sir?"

"Yes, I can't afford my friend's daughter to be stranded outside without anything to feed on and the likes."

"Then I'll come back home dad." Michael smiled.

"That is a good idea then." Olawale smiled happily.

"What I'm I gonna do now? I guess its better to live here, rather than disturbing Mr Tayo's family. But the situation is the issue of this man's wife and this foolish Michael." She thought.

"Dad, everything is getting cool now."

"Not boring again?" Olawale smiled.

"Sure dad." He shined his teeth.

"Then, there's a new phone in my car. We can just go and retrieve your lost sim number." Michael smiled.

Folawe smiled back and nodded. "That's good."

"These people are funny sha, wish I could run away." She thought.

...To be continued...
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:34am On Dec 18, 2013
Anoda update dropping b4 noon.

I'm really SORRY for keeping you guys waiting. Love you all!
Re: Love & Wisdom by ybahrbz91: 10:43am On Dec 18, 2013
am guessing d latter part of d topic..'wisdom' is making its way into d write-up....Once a guest but now a member....Gud job Mr T-dan...at least boredom is out of d option 4 now

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by Hameenat94(f): 10:52am On Dec 18, 2013
Love nd wisdom indeed.fola needs wisdom 2 fynd her love. D 2 Tayo,lanre nd mike. Who?.keepin my finger crossed.

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by Jumizie13(f): 11:48am On Dec 18, 2013
I don late

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by Shammak(m): 11:52am On Dec 18, 2013
9 more mins. *checking the time* TDAN! Noon go soon nak o
Re: Love & Wisdom by Shammak(m): 11:55am On Dec 18, 2013
5 more mins. *still checking the time nd not waiting PATIENTLY any longer*
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2013
¤Continuation¤

Folawe got back to Tayo's place to pack her things. She sat with him for some discussions. "Tell me about yourself first." Tayo smiled.

"You know many about me, my parents are dead, no companion except this my kind-hearted father's friend who has been helping me. I'm studying music in school and I've composed a lot of songs." She smiled.

"Music? I'm a director of music, I work in a studio also." He smiled happily.

"Wao! I've never known this. I've never recorded any of my works."

"Don't worry, this holiday! We'll work together for good." He smiled.

"I'm really happy to hear this. I'm going to record my work?" She smiled happily.

"Don't worry, you'll feature my daughter in your videos oh and in any talent hunt competition. She loves dancing." He smiled.

"That's no problem. We be surest padi now." She laughed.

"I trust you." He smiled back.

"Now, tell me about yourself too."

"Huh.. My parents has turned me into this. The lady I fell in love with originally was Vivian, and I loved and even still love her with the whole of my heart, I was only prevented from marrying her. I really don't know her whereabouts any longer because she left me when my mother poured hot water on her. She light, beautiful and loves wearing gown." He paused.

"The wife left me and my daughter because she did say she's a dummy and she can't be carrying a dummy around at her age. She left me alone like this, but my heart is still with Vivian." He smiled.

"Vivian? Light, beautiful and loves wearing gown? No P." She smiled and stood.

"Off now?"

"Yes." She replied and left.

¤¤¤¤

She left happily and stopped a bus, she was the last passenger to enter into the bus. The bus took off and after some minutes, everyone started sleeping, including her. She entered into kidnappers' bus.

...To be continued...
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
Jumizie13: I don late

You never late oh, welcome, me don miss u die!

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
Shammak: 5 more mins. *still checking the time nd not waiting PATIENTLY any longer*

@ last, a minute b4 noon.. grin 11:59 lolz
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
ybahrbz91: am guessing d latter part of d topic..'wisdom' is making its way into d write-up....Once a guest but now a member....Gud job Mr T-dan...at least boredom is out of d option 4 now

Fenx Boss!
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hameenat94: Love nd wisdom indeed.fola needs wisdom 2 fynd her love. D 2 Tayo,lanre nd mike. Who?.keepin my finger crossed.

Hmmn... Ur bf nko (Tayo) Him needs wisdom die! Lolz
Re: Love & Wisdom by heywhykum(f): 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
Oga T.Dan, you sha wan kill Folawe, plz come and continue, this suspense z...
Re: Love & Wisdom by abimbs: 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
Am nao perceiving what people called wisdom in dis story. Bro T.Dan i prophesied into your life that the wisdom the lord have deposited in you shall not be cut off by the enemy in the name of jesus.
Re: Love & Wisdom by Akinpelumi01(m): 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hmmn.. Getting interestingner.. Lol, more interesting jere. Oga T.Dan, na Hameenat wey cause all this now, why you come ask of suspense? When next are we updating?
Re: Love & Wisdom by PrinceAdepoju(m): 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
Temitope Daniel: The bus took off and after some minutes, everyone started sleeping, including her. She entered into kidnappers' bus.

...To be continued...
She's gonna escape this too. . .
God only want her to know and believe HE exist and HE is GOD. Infact, Atheist Folawe will later become world Evangelist Folawe.

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2013
PrinceAdepoju: She's gonna escape this too. . .
God only want her to know and believe HE exist and HE is GOD. Infact, Atheist Folawe will later become world Evangelist Folawe.

Huh? Envagelist? Let's kip watching sha. Lolzz....
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
Akinpelumi01: Hmmn.. Getting interestingner.. Lol, more interesting jere. Oga T.Dan, na Hameenat wey cause all this now, why you come ask of suspense? When next are we updating?

Hmmn.. WE are updating..
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
abimbs: Am nao perceiving what people called wisdom in dis story. Bro T.Dan i prophesied into your life that the wisdom the lord have deposited in you shall not be cut off by the enemy in the name of jesus.

Amen boss! ##WISDOM##
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
*sighs* I'm tayad. Wen nxt sud I update gan?

Em..

Em..

Em..

3:00pm
Re: Love & Wisdom by Shammak(m): 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
Temitope Daniel:

Temitope Daniel:

God saves u. 3pm right? *checking the time*

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by D9ty7(m): 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
Prof T.dan, i can see that u don't like Folowe. You keep putting her into trouble but just lyk Joseph in d bible, she'll pull it through in Jesus name.
This suspence na die.

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
D9ty7: Prof T.dan, i can see that u don't like Folowe. You keep putting her into trouble but just lyk Joseph in d bible, she'll pull it through in Jesus name.
This suspence na die.

No be me put ha in2 trouble oh!!!!! Na ha destiny na...
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
Shammak:
God saves u. 3pm right? *checking the time*

Lol... Oya oh!
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
Ba3 low plz, postponed till charged, maybe 4:00.

I'm sorry 4 ds plz!
Re: Love & Wisdom by Sennard(m): 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
Oga 3 don nack oooooo.......shey o fe pa folawe niehn...dnt wanna say anytin ah leave d tin to u sha......3;oo don nackk ooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Jimmy Carter Got Me My Green Card, I Never Applied For It-soyinka / DIRTY GAME / Chimamanda Adichie's Clapback To "Nigeria Has Bookshops?" Question In France.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.