Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Love & Wisdom - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love & Wisdom (40292 Views)

Ighoosagie Words Of Wisdom. / Words Of Wisdom / The Wisdom Of The Serpent. - Full Note. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
Bulcqlay: ..I pity dis poor folawe...y al d misery 4 her only

Abi na...
Re: Love & Wisdom by holuwashezy(m): 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
nice story, am still waiting 4 ur update make it fast oh, coz i don dey hungry ooo embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
holuwashezy: nice story, am still waiting 4 ur update make it fast oh, coz i don dey hungry ooo embarassed embarassed

Hmmn... Anoda update coming by 7:30pm, nt really sure oh!..
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
¤Continuation¤

Holiday began. The students checked their results and Folawe had the best result in her room and overall best student of music on campus. Her friends wept on hearing this, they still didn't know that she had been killed, all thinking she'd return to them someday. The gift presented to her was kept when the music director of the campus heard she was absent from school.

¤THE FOLLOWING DAY¤

Investigation continued, the guys started confessing that they took the car to commit a crime. They explained the issue of Folawe to the police officers after horrible tortures. The policemen took them along so they would know Folawe's house and other things that had happened to her.

They got to the apartment and were all surprised to meet the house well burnt down. No one was there, the policemen were confused on how to continue conducting their investigations. They furthered into the village to ask after her and discovered she had been killed. Lanre was surprised to hear all that happened, he was worried and very angry. "A bad custom, killing people! Now, they can't be charged because the King himself is connected."

"God knows why these villages still exist, they have useless gods and foolish traditions. Some kill twins, some must always throw part of the food they want to eat on the floor before they do, useless beliefs! Useless people!" Dapo exclaimed.

"I can't imagine it. Killing people because of traditions that are not real, formulated by some peoplen it means that girl was just killed like that."

"You better imagine it, at least we've been shown the dead body and was confirmed by one of the guys." Dapo replied.

"Its not their fault, if not for this useless people who killed the innocent girl. We have to locate the man whose pause was stolen also, they may be connected." Lanre uttered.

"Why? Even if they are.."

"No one knows where she'd be now." He replied.

"That's true."

"Imagine, a girl, killed, her family, burnt!"

¤¤¤¤

Lanre got home, he walked inside the living room sadly, deep in thought, pitying Folawe and her family members. He raised his head as he walked in and saw series of ladies standing in front of him.

...To be continued...

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
Can you guys still wait to read one more upd8 to9t or make it 2mao morning?
Re: Love & Wisdom by heywhykum(f): 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
Temitope Daniel: Can you guys still wait to read one more upd8 to9t or make it 2mao morning?

Oga T.Dan, come and continue oh.. Leeeego!

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by Bulcqlay(m): 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
..Eeh make folake no die nio....because d rest piece we be lik poo 4 my eyes nio..because i don dey gbadun d poor gurl
Re: Love & Wisdom by Akinpelumi01(m): 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
T.Dan, u and ds ur badt suspense ooh! Oya come and continue, we are ready!

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by Ziziola: 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
Chai! Cant belive dis. Folawe is dead#sobbing#..... Hmmmm dis kym film wey actor dey die. Aw e go take end? Oga T Dan abeg we need more. More power to ur elbow.

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
As ur lordships please! Anoda update dropping in 30mins tym! {LAST UPDATE 4 2DAE}

THANKS.

¤T.ÐÅѤ®™
Re: Love & Wisdom by Emmey15(m): 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
i really love you story bro........cant wait 4 the ending....lol

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by Shammak(m): 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
Abeg, wey dis T Dan guy... Update o

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
¤Continuation¤

Lanre was surprised. He looked at all of them from their various heads to toes and hissed. He sat down and closed his eyes briefly. "This must be the work of this foolish girl. What's her problem now? I'm not in a good mood oh!" He thought.

He opened his eyes at once. "What are you still doing here? How did you get in sef?"

His mother walked out smiling. "How are you son?" She uttered as she walked out.

"This woman, you are the one?" He thought and sighed. "Mum, the meaning of this is what?" He grinned.

"I greeted you when you couldn't greet me, yet, you never replied. Pick your choice." She smiled.

"It seems this woman has some problem. Is she really my mother? What the hell is this!" He frowned. "Mum, please tell all of them to leave here now!" He shouted.

"Leave where? I'm not going to take it easy with you today, your father don't have time for you any longer; do you think I'm jobless too? Today is the day!"

"I even thought this would be the work of Evelyn. Mum, I don't know any of them." He frowned and stood angrily.

"I know them all, their parents are my friends. You have no problem."

He exhaled. "This is impossible!" He turned.

"Then we'll be here all day!" She exclaimed and dropped her handbag.

"How did she even enter into the house? It must be Evelyn that caused this.." He was thinking angrily.

"I'm waiting.." His mother tapped him.

"How did you enter into this place mum!" He shouted.

"So you've forgotten so easily that you have the key to my house and I have yours." She laughed.

"So its not Evelyn?"

Evelyn knocked briefly and walked inside. "Bro.." She paused on seeing the people standing.

"Am I safe?" She smiled jokingly.

"This isn't funny! Tell mum that she should take these ladies out!" He shouted.

..."How did she enter here sef?" She smiled and walked towards her.

"Have you forgotten we all have keys?" The mother laughed and shook her head.

Evelyn walked towards Lanre and whispered to into his ear.

¤¤¤¤

¤6:30 pm.¤

FIDELITY HOSTEL...

Each student was setting to leave the hostel the following day for their various homes. They were all busy arranging their rooms and packing their belongings, some were sleeping and weren't ready to leave school yet.

There was a soft knock on the door on Folawe's room. Ronke rushed to the door to get the door. She grinned on seeing the person she opened the door for.

"FOLAWE?"

...To be continued...
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
...To be continued..

I'll update before 5:00am 2mao morning.

#stressed-out#
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ziziola: Chai! Cant belive dis. Folawe is dead#sobbing#..... Hmmmm dis kym film wey actor dey die. Aw e go take end? Oga T Dan abeg we need more. More power to ur elbow.

Thanks sis...
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2013
Please drop ur various views and comments, let's make this piece move forward...
Re: Love & Wisdom by Akinpelumi01(m): 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
T.Dan, you are dah boss, king of suspense. Can't wait till 2mao morning to know if it was really Folawe, u re great man!
Re: Love & Wisdom by Hameenat94(f): 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
God extra save T Dan dis nyt.i tink say u 4 kill Folawe.i 4 cut ur head do sacrifice.y u con make me b boyfrnd snatcher na?
Re: Love & Wisdom by Hameenat94(f): 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2013
God extra save T Dan dis nyt.i tink say u 4 kill Folawe.i 4 cut ur head do sacrifice.y u con make me b boyfrnd snatcher na?i de gbadun u sha.more thouhts 2 ur brain
Re: Love & Wisdom by holuwashezy(m): 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
hope dia room be 1ST floor,because the person that open dat open the door will j..... thru d window unless she is unaware of her death.
Re: Love & Wisdom by Jhymrod(f): 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
See suspense
Re: Love & Wisdom by heywhykum(f): 4:05am On Dec 17, 2013
T.Dan wan kill me oh.. Folawe? Abeg update fast fast!
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:40am On Dec 17, 2013
¤Continuation¤

¤6:30 pm.¤
FIDELITY HOSTEL...
Each student was setting to leave the
hostel the following day for their various
homes. They were all busy arranging their
rooms and packing their belongings, some
were sleeping and weren't ready to leave
school yet.

There was a soft knock on the door on
Folawe's room. Ronke rushed to the door
to get the door. She grinned on seeing the
person she opened the door for.

"FOLAWE?"

"Don't shout! I'm the one." She replied and pushed her inside. She was dressed in a big native dress with scars all over her. "Folawe!" Sayo and Fiyin also shouted and rushed to her on seeing her. "What happened? Why are you like this?" She hugged sadly.

"I was taken to a village by some guys. In that village, they use strangers for sacrifice there that was why I was taken there. Every stranger was killed, I only survived it." She replied and sat down, tears rolling down her cheeks

"Don't cry now, you are making us sad also." Ronke uttered, wiping her tears also.

"How did you survive it? What happened?" Sayo asked curiously.

"I was people been beheaded before me, blood was flowing. It was serious! I was helped by the prince of their land."

"A PRINCE?"

"Yes.. Wait, what of my Grandma? Those guys shot Oyinkan also.

"They are all dead.." Fiyin uttered.

"Haha! What's your problem! Are you alright!" Sayo shouted at her angrily.

"Have I lied now?"

"Use your brain now, you shouldn't have.."

"Grandma is dead?" She grinned and stood up immediately, she ran out of the hostel. The other girls were already in their night wears and couldn't rush after her instantly until they changed their dresses.

She was on a high speed, she didn't look like someone who was still alive until she was hit by a car.

¤HOSPITAL¤

She was rushed to the emergency room. Lanre was running helter-skelter, he drove the car. It was his Honda CRV that hit her. He was shivering in the hospital there. The three friends had almost caught up with her before she was hit. They were all in the hospital there, weeping.

Ronke brought out her phone was staring at it, she had made her the wallpaper and screen saver of her phone when she went missing. "You caused it Fiyin!" She cried out.

"How now? I thought we should just say everything and end it there." She replied.

"What a foolish thought! Someone was in a shock of seeing people beheaded and escaped, yet you broke such a news!" Sayo shouted, weeping also.

Lanre turned on hearing Sayo. He stood and walked to them. "Em.. Is she by any chance the girl kidnapped.. Folawe!" He concluded.

"Haha.. You know her?" Sayo asked surprisingly.

"That's a case that will be treated later. I didn't know she was about to cross, I didn't see her." He panted.

"God will save her life." Ronke prayed.

"Amen." They chorused.

The nurses were moving up and down the hospital, some carrying trays others busy with some patients. Lanre was completely confused. He picked his phone and dialed Evelyn's cell phone number. "I won't be ablt to come home tonight."

"Haven't you gotten the stuffs?"

"Something came up, I'll explain it tomorrow."

"My brother.. You don see hot babes right." She smiled shouting.

Lanre hissed and ended the call.

...To be continued...

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by heywhykum(f): 5:33am On Dec 17, 2013
This Folawe must have offended awon iya, 9c 1, she has sha met Lanre bayi..
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:46am On Dec 17, 2013
heywhy.kum:
This Folawe must have offended awon iya, 9c 1, she has sha met Lanre bayi..

Lmao.. Awon aye ni, indeed! Loool!
Re: Love & Wisdom by abimbs: 6:50am On Dec 17, 2013
[quote author=Temitope Daniel]¤Continuation¤

Tayo, Pemisire's father kept thinking what could have happened that made Folawe's phone number not going through, the whatsapp messages were not delivering, same as the pings. He was frustrated.

"Daddy, what of aunty?" Pemisire asked.

"She's in her house." He replied.

"Let's go to her house now."

Tayo stared at her. "You don't know anything, you better go and sleep."

Evelyn returned back home as early as possible, she was smiling happily with various gifts with her. "Bro Lanre, you've missed." She walked inside shouting.

"Miss? I should say you've missed. I've been watching this interesting season film."

"Isn't this a korean film?" She stared at the television set.

"Sure, it is." He smiled.

"I knew it. I know everything, so you've missed, not me." She shinned her white set of teeth.

"That's what you've gone to school to watch right?"

"Hmmn.. You won't understand, I said I have a lot of gists for you."

"Won't you go and freshen up before you start this gists. You've not changed from this your talkative behaviour."

"Let me start from this birthday I went to." She sat beside him.

"What about it now oh."

"If you see the babes there, you'll bow." She smiled.

"It seems you've seen mum on your way back." He chuckled.

"Why now? Okay.. You think she'll be the one that said I should discuss the issue of marriage with you?" She smiled.

"Who else? At least dad doesn't have time for this again, he now Abuja based."

"Hmmn.. Bro Lanre I'm serious oh. Please marry now. I can introduce you to many friends of mine, beautiful ones and you'll just be engaged."

"This girl get problem. Its not easy, as a handsome boy."

"Who told you that you're handsome? You "hands" pass my bf ni?" She laughed.

"You too get boy-freind? At your age?" He clapped.

"I can't laugh, na you wey no wan marry na. As you see me so, Tofunmi is for me alone."

"So you can tell me that you have a boy friend and his name is Tofunmi? I'll get him soon." He smiled.

Evelyn shrugged. "Either you get him or not, I'm coming, let me freshen up. I want to gist you about how our April fool went in school." She smiled and walked in.

...To be continued...[/quo

This update is too funny o, i beg laf wan kill me here o
Re: Love & Wisdom by abimbs: 7:03am On Dec 17, 2013
Eyin iya aye ejowo ebami fi folawe si le o. This story is so interesting and likewise funny.

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by Ziziola: 7:03am On Dec 17, 2013
Enhen! I sed it! It is unbelivable for actor to die in a film. Nice job bro!

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by Florblu(f): 7:36am On Dec 17, 2013
Mr Dan,dis suspense is too much nd it is not gud 4my health(i dnt knw if it is gud 4oda's health).
Av run out of words 2qualify u.....bt lemme repeat dis,U AR GREAT!STILL,I FOLLOW

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by WizyJ88(m): 8:37am On Dec 17, 2013
wink Tdan dis shud be a movie or even seen in d Cinema house,,,,,don't u think so?,,,,,it's suspense-filled,thrilling nd ehm.......

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:37am On Dec 17, 2013
abimbs: Eyin iya aye ejowo ebami fi folawe si le o. This story is so interesting and likewise funny.

Lol.. Me too I dey laugh oh.. grin
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:39am On Dec 17, 2013
Ziziola: Enhen! I sed it! It is unbelivable for actor to die in a film. Nice job bro!

Hurh.. You never watch film wella.. Lol, actor fit die now, shey u still knw if she's gonna die gan? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Jimmy Carter Got Me My Green Card, I Never Applied For It-soyinka / DIRTY GAME / Chimamanda Adichie's Clapback To "Nigeria Has Bookshops?" Question In France.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.