Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,239 members, 7,853,219 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:44 PM

I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! (18318 Views)

Please Advice ''i'm 24 And Impotent, Is There Really God?" / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by xtervaganza(m): 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
tintingz: Is this reason why you don't wanna marry a virgin?

They might not say "I'm no longer a virgin" but y will pass the message in another way like "I just fuccked that girl" or "I rode that guy dicck" now tell me are this people still virgins? Why are they telling how they fuccked their partners?

Some people are still virgins due to their faith and keeping it to their wedding night, some the risk of STD while some don't wanna give birth out of wedlock becoming baby mamas

hahahahaha!!! Crap, you believe in all this? Where do you put your God?

So because someone doesn't have a partner he/she was cursed? There is nothing like generation/family curse, God controls our destiny and if someone think there is a curse on him/her, he/she should call on God to break it. Shikena grin
broda mi, ijafara lewu Oo....lol

Anyways I've seen cases where d lady was lying about this virgin thingy and used it to trap d bro. At d end of d day she lied
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by tenderlaw(m): 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
babysnogls: OP, don't mind badbelles jare! I got married to my hubby @ 25 and I was a virgin. D only time I acted like a novice was our wedding nite but thereafter I became a PRO! I dint learn from bluefilms also(cos I hate those fake sex scenes!) I bought xtian literatures on sex, everywoman etc and now I make my husband roar like a lion wen @ it. Keep urself till ur wedding nite sweetie.
Hehehehehehe @ROAR LIKE A LION. Chai, konji na bastard.

1 Like

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by xtervaganza(m): 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
Make we no argue over natter wey no important at alllllll.....I don disflower babe b4 and believe me, it did not swell my bank balance.

Virgin or no virgin does not give any guarantee in marriage

1 Like

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by DCONE1(m): 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by xtervaganza(m): 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
Well my 2 sisters are married and very happy.

I can bet my behind they weren't virgins when they got married

3 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by DCONE1(m): 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2013
@Xtervaganza ; Abeg do you have a sister...just asking so that i can hook up with her and dis-virgin her deflower her since you dont have a problem with girls that are not virgins
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by DCONE1(m): 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
xtervaganza: Well my 2 sisters are married and very happy.

so are you proud that they were nt married as virgins.
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by tintingz(m): 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
xtervaganza: broda mi, ijafara lewu Oo....lol
Suru lo lere ju smiley

Anyways I've seen cases where d lady was lying about this virgin thingy and used it to trap d bro. At d end of d day she lied
You just said it she lied, she's a liar...the hubby can divorce her for that or not trust her anymore grin
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by tintingz(m): 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2013
DC-ONE:
so are you proud that they were nt married as virgins.
LOL maybe we should ask him if he will encourage his daughters to get laid/have sexx before marriage?
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
xtervaganza:

Listen mate-are you planning on marrying a virgin? Good luck searching, you'll need it. Na person like u dem go use virgin maga. Lol
Tehehehehehe...you must think everyone is naive, sexxually immoral and a liar. Man, how you mix it all up is beyond me. Doesn't it take a bit of sophistication to be a liar? grin

I have very good luck anyway, thanks. wink
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
Dannylux:

Babym..

Sweery smiley
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by PheezyLee(m): 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2013
xtervaganza: Well my 2 sisters are married and very happy.

ow u tke know abi na u deflower 'em? smiley
BadooLee!
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
Lol. You guys are just amazing- full of powerful arguments. I am happy to know that some people still uphold sexxual morality. Sincerely speaking, I've lost some boyfriends due to this but I still believe girls don't need 'sampling' be4 marriage. In christianity, it is fornication and in Islam, Zina.
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
ejim blessing: I keep telling my friends that my husband is gonna be a very lucky man.It's not as if I'm not beautiful. In short I'm a very pleasant person- creative, expressive, a Poet, good height, an undergraduate of a reputable federal university( that's not under ASUU lol) , brilliant, tenacious, diplomatic, humorous, with gap tooth sef and a blessed upper region. Lol. I'm not advertizing myself here but why is it that people find it hard to believe that virgins( I mean pure virgins) still exist? Make una tell me why o
Cool story.
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2013

4 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by tintingz(m): 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
^^Ok your neighbor grin
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
ejim blessing: Lol. You guys are just amazing- full of powerful arguments. I am happy to know that some people still uphold sexxual morality. Sincerely speaking, I've lost some boyfriends due to this but I still believe girls don't need 'sampling' be4 marriage. In christianity, it is fornication and in Islam, Zina.
Honey, I don't think there's a real argument about whether girls need sampling before marriage or not. And I think you know that too deep down. I'm glad you told your story. I'm sorry you had to take a lot of flak, but even Jesus was killed for telling the truth about Himself - that He was the Son of God, they thought that it was the heigjt of arrogance to say such a thing.

Please don't apologise for being true to high moral standards. Those who have failed will either be encouraged to pick themselves up, dust off and get back in the fight or they will spite you for not giving up. Rejoice in the first and after you have grieved for those who do the second, let them go. Each man will answer for himself.

Again, I assure you, you did the right thing with this thread. We don't need more "sensitive" and "inoffensive" people these days. If Britain had kept Chamberlain, Hitler would have overrun Europe. Don't be afraid to fight for strong moral values. It's a worthwhile fight. I'm grateful for and to you. Stay strong.

smiley

3 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by liljboy10: 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2013
Ihedinobi:
That you are studying accounting un UNIBEN no mean say you de academically sound. Na Naija you de. wink

"in UNIBEN" not un UNIBEN...nw do u believe am academically soundlol
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
Stånd:

Telling your close friend secrets is way way different from announcing to strangers on a social forum..do you understand? Mr. Ihedinobi
Lol. A "close friend" that you trust more than blood relatives, abi? Puhleeeeeeeeease!
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by liljboy10: 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
tintingz: You like ashewo talk true cheesy

i swear i never nack ashewo bfor....wen no be say gals don finish for naija.....
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
liljboy10:

"in UNIBEN" not un UNIBEN...nw do u believe am academically soundlol
Actually ypu just convinced me that you aren't. Never heard of typos? People who read know about 'em. There's another one in this very post. wink

2 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by liljboy10: 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Actually ypu just convinced me that you aren't. Never heard of typos? People who read know about 'em. There's another one in this very post. wink

why didnt you correct d "ypu"..you sef reason am,ow 17 year old go dey 200 level for professional course inside federal uni witout being academically sound??u don start to dey vex me sef
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by favourume(f): 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
I was 24 when a met my husband, was still a virgin and we courted for 3yrs before we married and never for one day did he make me feel bad about it. Instead he made sure I upheld what I believed in. it earns you a lot of respect and prevents future wahala.

For those making comments about not been interested, it takes a lot and I must commend the OP, keep it up!

2 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by DCONE1(m): 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
For those who lost theirs please do not compensate your self by saying...it is lack of opportunity accept with good faith....(you nor fit control your konji) lol
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Amya(f): 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
favour ume: I was 24 when a met my husband, was still a virgin and we courted for 3yrs before we married and never for one day did he make me feel bad about it. Instead he made sure I upheld what I believed in. it earns you a lot of respect and prevents future wahala.

For those making comments about not been interested, it takes a lot and I must commend the OP, keep it up!

Did you lose your virginity on your wedding night?

1 Like

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by tintingz(m): 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
favour ume: I was 24 when a met my husband, was still a virgin and we courted for 3yrs before we married and never for one day did he make me feel bad about it. Instead he made sure I upheld what I believed in. it earns you a lot of respect and prevents future wahala.

Nice one @ bold.
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
Stånd:

Please don't get all worked up..I actually have done some things I dare not tell my sibling..you hear! Well, Hymens come cheap this days, don't be too excited, gals now buy 'hymens' all over the place..Virginity has never been a true test for Morality..Morality hinges on a whole lotta deep stuffs, not a piece of flesh that mere tampon can tear off...Now,no one should bite me..I love Virgins too.. grin
Hymens are bought? Tehehehehe... Ok o! grin grin

A piece of flesh so valuable that "moral" girls are now buying them to top up their morality or whatever. Riiiiiiight grin
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
liljboy10:

why didnt you correct d "ypu"..you sef reason am,ow 17 year old go dey 200 level for professional course inside federal uni witout being academically sound??u don start to dey vex me sef
Se transformer de near ya house... grin

Your parents could have bought your admission. You could have bought it. A relative could have bought it. A girlfriend could have bought it. You could be lying. The "how" plenty die grin
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by liljboy10: 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Se transformer de near ya house... grin

Your parents could have bought your admission. You could have bought it. A relative could have bought it. A girlfriend could have bought it. You could be lying. The "how" plenty die grin

guy...i fit shoot you oooo:@

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did / Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me / Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.