Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,259 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! (18257 Views)

Please Advice ''i'm 24 And Impotent, Is There Really God?" / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by dynamicbuzz(f): 11:39pm On Dec 11, 2013
ejim blessing: If people can boldly come to nairaland to boast of how they slept with their boyfriend's best friend, their boss/madam, their friend's wife,etc., then why can't we promote sexxual morality. Imagine having like 7 boyfriends in your lifetime and sleeping with all of them!!!!! Btw, I read a lot and I've learned a lot. So experience won't be an issue for me. Even those couples who co-habited be4 their wedding and explored all sexual fantasies still have problems with their marriage due to sexxual problems. God! Some comments here make me wonna scream! How can a man prefer left-overs to freshly cooked afang soup?

Comparing non-virgins to left-overs? You just proved them right that your character might be questionable.

3 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Obiagu1(m): 11:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
So this thread is still going

@ OP, we know there are virgins around.
We equally know you are still a virgin, no one doubts you.

But you have to admit like many here have said, we don't want you and your virginity. You can keep it till the end, that will be good for humanity.

So stop being harsh on people that said they don't want you and your virginity.

Guys equally prefer those you called 'left overs' because they are better, exposed, and natural.
Those 'left overs' get hitched more often than those virgins, fact!

3 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by honeric01(m): 11:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
dynamicbuzz:

Comparing non-virgins to left-overs? You just proved them right that your character might be questionable.

But they are now..

fully wrapped and fully opened can't be the same. grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by DonaldGenes(m): 11:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
Una want dye on top this virgin matter or abi something no dey tire una? Tufiakwaaaaa! Some of you here are really effingly chatterbox.....Haba!
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Fayrouzz(m): 11:49pm On Dec 11, 2013
Me wey hate blood like die!
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by xtervaganza(m): 11:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
Dear virgin girl, u de miss Oo. E no de scratch u ni?
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by lordfredrick: 12:10am On Dec 12, 2013
dynamicbuzz: So its virginity that's causing all these argument? Na wa o, @op I'd rather be a virgin because its my personal and moral standard than be one because I'm saving it for one man that's enjoying himself somewhere else.
I like that
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Dannylux: 12:13am On Dec 12, 2013
lynpetra: @op
Please don't mind all the guys bashing you here.Your kind is really rare.Kudos,pray you marry a wise man smiley.But please keep that aspect of your life a secret,even to your friends as dey might mock your chastity kiss

I wish.... cry
Remembered when I broke my virginity millions of years ago.... embarassed
Remembered how I bleat like sallah ram on the verge of slaughter each time I want pee.... embarassed embarassed
Remembered the temporal bow leg i had for days.... cry

,virgins dey try o.God bless them.I pray my daughters be like you,surely.I will continue to scream,'"Your dad disvirgined me after our white wedding"(Ofcourse my husband wud nod his head as he reads his cheesy;Dlnewspaper).

So babe if u see someone like pierce Brosnan,u go hold body?the diff btw me and u be say,before you talk Lyn...bra don comot for breast.

Babym..
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by tintingz(m): 12:19am On Dec 12, 2013
jeslom:

and U just shutup...bfor i throw my laptop hit u for head....!! yes virginity is a giid thing i knw, but because sum peeps re stupid enough to say dia sxcapades doesnt mean u shud start screaming yu re a virgin at 24 on here,
gaan hang ur self joo!! keep ur virginity to ur self nd ur future hubby or wateva..nd yes shut up..v not claimed am a virgin or not so dnt think i aint a virgin or watsoeva..infact go and hug transformer girl..
LOL this guy is really pained cheesy
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by tintingz(m): 12:24am On Dec 12, 2013
Obiagu1: So this thread is still going

@ OP, we know there are virgins around.
We equally know you are still a virgin, no one doubts you.

But you have to admit like many here have said, we don't want you and your virginity. You can keep it till the end, that will be good for humanity.

So stop being harsh on people that said they don't want you and your virginity.

Guys equally prefer those you called 'left overs' because they are better, exposed, and natural.
Those 'left overs' get hitched more often than those virgins, fact!
hehehe guys like me don't and will never prefer "left over" do you know the meaning of "left over"? Something used and dumped/remaining...Sound like a who;re.

And to your better and exposed...aren't the left overs once virgins? You mean virgins can't be better or are not better?
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Amya(f): 12:39am On Dec 12, 2013
ejim blessing: If people can boldly come to nairaland to boast of how they slept with their boyfriend's best friend, their boss/madam, their friend's wife,etc., then why can't we promote sexxual morality. Imagine having like 7 boyfriends in your lifetime and sleeping with all of them!!!!! Btw, I read a lot and I've learned a lot. So experience won't be an issue for me. Even those couples who co-habited be4 their wedding and explored all sexual fantasies still have problems with their marriage due to sexxual problems. God! Some comments here make me wonna scream! How can a man prefer left-overs to freshly cooked afang soup?

Non virgins are leftovers? Beginning to see you have that 'I'm better than the rest' attitude. But that's not confidence, that's false bravado speaking. Please get down your high horse (no insult intended)

Keeping your virginity or losing it anytime you want is entirely your choice. All women were once virgins (fact!) But some may decide to loose theirs earlier than others. It's actually people like you that a guy would go as far as engaging (in deceit) and after stealing your valuable prize, dump you into the 'leftover' pile.

Don't let this whole thing get into your head girlie

3 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by xtervaganza(m): 12:46am On Dec 12, 2013
Amya:

Non virgins are leftovers? Beginning to see you have that 'I'm better than the rest' attitude. But that's not confidence, that's false bravado speaking. Please get down your high horse (no insult intended)

Keeping your virginity or losing it anytime you want is entirely your choice. All women were once virgins (fact!) But some may decide to loose theirs earlier than others. It's actually people like you that a guy would go as far as engaging (in deceit) and after stealing your valuable prize, dump you into the 'leftover' pile.

Make we talk true, e pain u say u no be vitlrgin too grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Amya(f): 12:52am On Dec 12, 2013
xtervaganza:

Hahaha nah! I'm not one of those morally self righteous people.
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by dynamicbuzz(f): 12:52am On Dec 12, 2013
xtervaganza:

Hehehehehehe
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by pussyeater(m): 4:30am On Dec 12, 2013
TREND CLOSED
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by tintingz(m): 5:18am On Dec 12, 2013
Amya:

Hahaha nah! I'm not one of those morally self righteous people.
So you be baddo general... cheesy
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by tintingz(m): 5:20am On Dec 12, 2013
xtervaganza:

LOL grin...some non-virgins especially the married ones are regretting for getting disflowered early or before marriage.
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by tintingz(m): 5:46am On Dec 12, 2013
And as for non-virgin being leftover the girl has a point in a logic way...it is just like a sugar cane after you suck the sugar finish from the sugar cane what will remain, will there be sugar, will it be sweet? No! Sugar is no more available this also applies to the punanee, if the non-virgin girls(the baddo general) were opening their legs to any rough guy to screw and later loosen up the tightness they will now end up marrying the good guys to screw there well hole. They will be the one coming online lamenting "how my husband doesn't enjoy sexx because my veejay is not tight" and this same guys posting "I hate virgins" will be the one opening threads on NL about "my wife veejay is not tight and sweet" or thinking how many men have screwed their wives because they didn't met her a virgin grin hypocrisy!

Am not generalizing but truth be told many non-virgin girls are leftover(no offense) and I pray I don't marry a leftover. smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by UjSizzle(f): 6:04am On Dec 12, 2013
adexsimply:
grin grin grin grin grin
sad sad sad angry
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Rummenigge(m): 7:06am On Dec 12, 2013
Why would a 'sane' guy prefer a left over/badoo general over a virgin?...I wouldn't want a situation where I would be with my wife in bed and be thinking about how many dickkk she has sucked/banged. Infact it would be unfair on an innocent guy like me to end up with a badoo general. I hope God helps me so I would eventually get a virgin...lol

1 Like

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 12, 2013
jeslom:

and U just shutup...bfor i throw my laptop hit u for head....!! yes virginity is a giid thing i knw, but because sum peeps re stupid enough to say dia sxcapades doesnt mean u shud start screaming yu re a virgin at 24 on here,
gaan hang ur self joo!! keep ur virginity to ur self nd ur future hubby or wateva..nd yes shut up..v not claimed am a virgin or not so dnt think i aint a virgin or watsoeva..infact go and hug transformer girl..
Sharrap.
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by DCONE1(m): 7:22am On Dec 12, 2013
ejim blessing: I keep telling my friends that my husband is gonna be a very lucky man. It's not as if I'm not beautiful. In short I'm a very pleasant person- creative, expressive, a Poet, good height, an undergraduate of a reputable federal university( that's not under ASUU lol) , brilliant, tenacious, diplomatic, humorous, with gap tooth sef and a blessed upper region. Lol. I'm not advertizing myself here but why is it that people find it hard to believe that virgins( I mean pure virgins) still exist? Make una tell me why o
im a virgin too why dont we hook up live,enjoy and create a better future. ....cheesy
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by DCONE1(m): 7:26am On Dec 12, 2013
Obiagu1: Nawa oo, this virgin thing seems to be on the rise!

Who told you girls that guys like virgin girls?
I'd rather send a virgin girl out to get a little wild and get some experience before I consider dating one ever again.
there a people who still love virgins you ooooooh.... cheesy this kind one she would be happy for me to teach her some se.xskillsssss
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 12, 2013
Xtargold:
And does that in anyway make u better than they are?.My dear u don't ve to make urself look/feel gud by putting others down.
Madam, the intents of the opening post require that she state her credentials. And she has explained that enough times. Are you just refusing to see it?

If she had said that she knew someone who was a virgin and described the person like she did in the op, don't you see how people would insist that she couldn't be sure? If she made a case for virginity and sensibility, don't you see how people would attack her about her own virginity even without knowing if she is a virgin?

There's no way to win when everyone is touchy about the moral failure you're talking about.

Oh....and a virgin is better than a non-virgin, at least as far as sexual purity goes wink

2 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 12, 2013
Xtargold:
And does that in anyway make u better than they are?.My dear u don't ve to make urself look/feel gud by putting others down.
Besides, how did she put anybody down by saying that she's a virgin eh? Guilty conscience grin
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by DCONE1(m): 7:40am On Dec 12, 2013
Im wondering hmmmmmm......which parent would encourage his or her child not to marry a virgin......hmmmm imagin this....picture you parent telling you to go and marry a professional aashawo as a wife....haha
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by UjSizzle(f): 8:38am On Dec 12, 2013
Bia Ihedinobi when did you become the defender of virgins

grin
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 12, 2013
Amya:

You mean some women give it up before marriage and others don't, don't you? grin

And you are so wrong. If the op is anything like she described in the OP, no sharp guy will breach her easily. She's the kind of girl a player will end up changing for or fleeing from. Yimu tongue

Oh...yeah, non-virgins are leftovers, even if it isn't very nice to say so. Get over it, lady.

4 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 12, 2013
uj_sizzle: Bia Ihedinobi when did you become the defender of virgins

grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Raxxye(m): 9:27am On Dec 12, 2013
Keep it up,OP. What you have is a prized possession no matter how much aspersions people here try to cast at you. Truth is that even though being a virgin does not necessarily translate to being the best woman, there is something you have which others don't have. Those who have lost it can never get it back, and there is every tendency to feel bad and jealous!

There are special blessings that being a virgin attracts. That is why God chose Mary to be the mother of His son,Jesus. I do not think she was the best lady in her time in terms of manners and upbringing, but being a virgin gave her that advantage.

All I'm saying is: 'keep it up!'
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by babysnogls: 9:44am On Dec 12, 2013
OP, don't mind badbelles jare! I got married to my hubby @ 25 and I was a virgin. D only time I acted like a novice was our wedding nite but thereafter I became a PRO! I dint learn from bluefilms also(cos I hate those fake sex scenes!) I bought xtian literatures on sex, everywoman etc and now I make my husband roar like a lion wen @ it. Keep urself till ur wedding nite sweetie.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 12, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Things Men Go Through In Life / Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? / I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.