Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,199 members, 7,853,091 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! (18317 Views)

Please Advice ''i'm 24 And Impotent, Is There Really God?" / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2013
Stånd:

Hmmmmn...you sound like a 12 year old! I assume you don't know that gals now get their Hymens replaced surgically just to deceive guys like you who don't see past their noses! My point is Times Have Changed! A wh'ore can get a brand new hymen if she wants.
Why bother? It's only virginity na, a piece of flesh. Why do the surgery?

Hymens replaced by surgery! Ok na! Changin time tinz! Lol.
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
liljboy10:

guy...i fit shoot you oooo:@
Wit wetin? Your pee-pee?
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by tintingz(m): 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
Stånd:

Hmmmmn...you sound like a 12 year old! I assume you don't know that gals now get their Hymens replaced surgically just to deceive guys like you who don't see past their noses! My point is Times Have Changed! A wh'ore can get a brand new hymen if she wants.
And is that moral? undecided
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by xtervaganza(m): 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
DC-ONE:
so are you proud that they were nt married as virgins.
yes, very proud. At least despite all their adventures they still got married to a good man that loves them

And you, how many virgins de ur family? I bet none. So shut up!

1 Like

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by xtervaganza(m): 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
tintingz: LOL maybe we should ask him if he will encourage his daughters to get laid/have sexx before marriage?
believe me man, if no one is trying to Bleep my daughter then I would be very very worried as a father lol
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by xtervaganza(m): 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
PheezyLee:

ow u tke know abi na u deflower 'em? smiley
BadooLee!
no be my fam dem be? Ow i no go know. BTW shey na u de prick ur sisters ni?
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by xtervaganza(m): 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
Braidz: The problem with these virgin girls is that they think that being virgins is going to guarantee a happy home / good husband. My neighbour always screams at the top of her voice about how she was a virgin before marriage each time she argues with her mother inlaw but she's so ill mannered. My point is don't keep your virginity intending to please a man or thinking it'll give you an edge over your deflowered friends but keep it to please God.
Now to your question about why people find it difficult to believe you, it's because you rant about it all the time that people begin to doubt its authenticity. Most virgins rarely reveal that they are unless absolutely necessary.
My advice for you is, ignore all these jealous people just keep what you have and pray to God for a good husband.
Ah before I forget what makes a man lucky in marriage is his wife's character not her hymen. I don't consider my neighbour lucky in his choice of a wife. She might have been a virgin but she's so mean to his mother, sisters and neighbours.

Girl, u deserve a medal....

2 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by xtervaganza(m): 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
Stånd:

no mind dem Oo Oo....na virgin male dem de find waka.
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
xtervaganza: yes, very proud. At least despite all their adventures they still got married to a good man that loves them

Lol @ bolded. Se if he has, he can boast ehn? Make I hear! grin
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
who dey deflower the girls self?

if only the guys will stop sleeping with virgins the world will be a better place.

some are even busy hunting for virgins.if you see how they are telling stories of how they slept with a virgin ehhh you go pity us.

you met your girl as a virgin then decieved her with fake love and deflowered her,when you are ready to marry you start searching for a virgin girl to marry...........NA GOD GO PUNISH YOU.

Its very painful that there is nothing like second chance in being a virgin,once its broken its broken.if not most of us girls especially ME would never mess up my second chance.

3 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by DCONE1(m): 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
xtervaganza: yes, very proud. At least despite all their adventures they still got married to a good man that loves them

hahah guy why u dey vex....abi na because sharp boys don use their "akpako" touch light your sisters london before dem marry nai dey vex you...hahahah.....by the way my sister dey young and my mother instill good moral into them plus them sharp and get sense on their own.....hahaha...take heart my brother.
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by tenderlaw(m): 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2013
liljboy10:

"in UNIBEN" not un UNIBEN...nw do u believe am academically soundlol
No sir, I don't believe you. The correct expression there ought to have been "I'm", not "am". Thank me later.
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
DC-ONE:
hahah guy why u dey vex....abi na because sharp boys don use their "akpako" touch light your sisters london before dem marry nai dey vex you...hahahah.....by the way my sister dey young and my mother instill good moral into them plus them sharp and get sense on their own.....hahaha...take heart my brother.
story..................sharp my foot,abeg no go that side oooo as i said earlier once its broken its gone forever the sad thing is that it does not matter how you lost it....rape....drugged....willingly......once its open na bye bye to virginity be that.
so bro na Gods grace oooo.
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by DCONE1(m): 12:18am On Dec 13, 2013
softsparky: story..................sharp my foot,abeg no go that side oooo as i said earlier once its broken its gone forever the sad thing is that it does not matter how you lost it....rape....drugged....willingly......once its open na bye bye to virginity be that.
so bro na Gods grace oooo.
no be lie....all na grace of God.....but dat nor mean say you go dey irresponsible......and by the way e never happen....this na just your opinion...and no be fact....you nor be GOD oooooh.
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Feraz(m): 1:05am On Dec 13, 2013
Ihedinobi, I swear, if I get gun, I go shoot you... grin. The hypocrisy of some posters in this thread stink....they crave for more sexcapade stories but shout down the ones that question morality.
I never see you for that our thread.

That guy shouting Uniben pls, no dey disgrace my school. angry

1 Like

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by xtervaganza(m): 1:24am On Dec 13, 2013
DC-ONE:
oh I see how much morals your ma instilled in your sister. Now raise up your hand and say make u no prosper if dem Bleep ur sister b4 she marry and I'll say amen to it here.

Olopolo dudu like u, you're disconnected with reality already. Even if you have a daughter she'll not marry a virgin( 99% chance of that happening) so what's your stress? Go get laid or something. Tool
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by xtervaganza(m): 1:26am On Dec 13, 2013
softsparky: who dey deflower the girls self?

if only the guys will stop sleeping with virgins the world will be a better place.

some are even busy hunting for virgins.if you see how they are telling stories of how they slept with a virgin ehhh you go pity us.

you met your girl as a virgin then decieved her with fake love and deflowered her,when you are ready to marry you start searching for a virgin girl to marry...........NA GOD GO PUNISH YOU.

Its very painful that there is nothing like second chance in being a virgin,once its broken its broken.if not most of us girls especially ME would never mess up my second chance.
ta lo koba e?
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 13, 2013
xtervaganza: ta lo koba e?
pardon?
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 13, 2013
Feraz: Ihedinobi, I swear, if I get gun, I go shoot you... grin. The hypocrisy of some posters in this thread stink....they crave for more sexcapade stories but shout down the ones that question morality.
I never see you for that our thread.

That guy shouting Uniben pls, no dey disgrace my school. angry
Hehehe. Na so everybody wan shoot me ni. grin No mind dem o jare! I go soon show for dia, na events de prevent me. sad
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 13, 2013
softsparky: who dey deflower the girls self?

Virginity is a very admirable thing, honey. But if you lose it for any reason, don't stay down and let guilt beat you up. Get up and insist on chastity. I, like many other guys, prefer virginity in my woman but I do not insist on it. There are Badoo Generals that change and become such wonderful women that their past only makes their man appreciate them more for changing. How much more a good girl who either made a mistake or lost her virginity through no fault of her own?

Just move on from your past is all. Don't join those who throw morality to the winds because they made one mistake or because they suffered a mishap.

Cheers, dear.
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by tintingz(m): 5:39am On Dec 13, 2013
xtervaganza: believe me man, if no one is trying to Bleep my daughter then I would be very very worried as a father lol
We are not talking about when she's married, we are talking about when your daughter is still a teen and started bringing men home to screw her punanee, will you encourage her to bring more men to your home to fucck her?
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by tintingz(m): 5:46am On Dec 13, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Virginity is a very admirable thing, honey. But if you lose it for any reason, don't stay down and let guilt beat you up. Get up and insist on chastity. I, like many other guys, prefer virginity in my woman but I do not insist on it. There are Badoo Generals that change and become such wonderful women that their past only makes their man appreciate them more for changing. How much more a good girl who either made a mistake or lost her virginity through no fault of her own?

Just move on from your past is all. Don't join those who throw morality to the winds because they made one mistake or because they suffered a mishap.

Cheers, dear.
Nice advice smiley

The thing is that many girls are still regretting for being dis-flowered early.
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by DCONE1(m): 11:39am On Dec 13, 2013
xtervaganza: oh I see how much morals your ma instilled in your sister. Now raise up your hand and say make u no prosper if dem Bleep ur sister b4 she marry and I'll say amen to it here.

Olopolo dudu like u, you're disconnected with reality already. Even if you have a daughter she'll not marry a virgin( 99% chance of that happening) so what's your stress? Go get laid or something. Tool
hahaha guy why e dey pain you like dis...hahah
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by DCONE1(m): 11:55am On Dec 13, 2013
Many girls are regretting for being deflowerd at an early age...but that shouldnt hold you down life goes on but you should learn from your mistake...and dont let anyboy decieve you.It is well with you.
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by xtervaganza(m): 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
tintingz: We are not talking about when she's married, we are talking about when your daughter is still a teen and started bringing men home to screw her punanee, will you encourage her to bring more men to your home to fucck her?
just when I thought u HV a bit of common sense.

Did ur sisters bring their guys home to Bleep in your father's house? You're such a pleb. Oloriburuku, onigbadun
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by xtervaganza(m): 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
DC-ONE:
Many girls are regretting for being deflowerd at an early age...but that shouldnt hold you down life goes on but you should learn from your mistake...and dont let anyboy decieve you.It is well with you.
learn from mistake? Since when did having sex become a mistake?
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by tintingz(m): 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
xtervaganza: just when I thought u HV a bit of common sense.

Did ur sisters bring their guys home to Bleep in your father's house? You're such a pleb. Oloriburuku, onigbadun
LOL the why curse...is it paining you now? Shebi you said you wants your daughters to get laid before marriage, why are you mad about my post? grin oh you are mad because I said if she brought a guy home to screw her. Aren't you screwing someone else daughter?

I won't curse you back I only open your brain to see the reality. What is the different if she brought a guy home or doing it in the guy house?
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by mimopel(f): 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hw does dat affect d price of garri in d market?, ASUU ehn!
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by favourume(f): 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
Amya:

Did you lose your virginity on your wedding night?

Yes ooooooo, embarassed

And that was the best gift i can every give to the man i love grin

1 Like

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by flairlady(f): 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
A virgin is a person,male or female who has never engaged in sexual intercourse.Now,am wondering why everyone here thinks virginity is a female thing.The presence or absence of the hymen is not a proof of virginity,some females are not even born with it.

1 Like

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by jmoore(m): 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2013
flairlady: A virgin is a person,male or female who has never engaged in sexual intercourse.Now,am wondering why everyone here thinks virginity is a female thing.The presence or absence of the hymen is not a proof of virginity,some females are not even born with it.

Exactly!
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by xtervaganza(m): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
tintingz: LOL the why curse...is it paining you now? Shebi you said you wants your daughters to get laid before marriage, why are you mad about my post? grin oh you are mad because I said if she brought a guy home to screw her. Aren't you screwing someone else daughter?

I won't curse you back I only open your brain to see the reality. What is the different if she brought a guy home or doing it in the guy house?
the difference between it is the word “respect" which appears lost to you and the family you come from. Can't believe you're such a bum. Gtfo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did / Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me / Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.