Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,122 members, 7,852,805 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! (18314 Views)

Please Advice ''i'm 24 And Impotent, Is There Really God?" / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 12, 2013
babysnogls: OP, don't mind badbelles jare! I got married to my hubby @ 25 and I was a virgin. D only time I acted like a novice was our wedding nite but thereafter I became a PRO! I dint learn from bluefilms also(cos I hate those fake sex scenes!) I bought xtian literatures on sex, everywoman etc and now I make my husband roar like a lion wen @ it. Keep urself till ur wedding nite sweetie.
grin Talk it jare!
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 12, 2013
Stånd:

So you don't have friends that do tell you what they can't tell their siiblings?
So they announced it to you na. You see your life? grin
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Rummenigge(m): 10:05am On Dec 12, 2013
babysnogls: OP, don't mind badbelles jare! I got married to my hubby @ 25 and I was a virgin. D only time I acted like a novice was our wedding nite but thereafter I became a PRO! I dint learn from bluefilms also(cos I hate those fake sex scenes!) I bought xtian literatures on sex, everywoman etc and now I make my husband roar like a lion wen @ it. Keep urself till ur wedding nite sweetie.
+100 likes pls!!!

2 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Rummenigge(m): 10:07am On Dec 12, 2013
Ihedinobi:
I'm feeling you bro.
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by liljboy10: 10:12am On Dec 12, 2013
Ihedinobi:
17 and he thinks he knows something? Go and read for your JAMB, abi you don get admission?

lol....im studyin accountin in uniben...i suppose dey 200 levelz nau sef if not fr ASUU.......if person lyk weytin dey under skirt no mean say d peson no dey academically sound na.....
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Xtargold(f): 10:15am On Dec 12, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Besides, how did she put anybody down by saying that she's a virgin eh? Guilty conscience grin
Did u jst say guilty conscience?u re really funny.My point is, she's got no right to call a fellow human being created by God a leftover.I'm nt against d fact dat she is a v**gin,but let her learn to keep it to herself and stop feeling she is better dan everyone else.Remember 'pride goeth before a fall'.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Gold45(f): 10:25am On Dec 12, 2013
tintingz: Madam mummy...let's her advertise and rep virginity.

Atleast we see who;res advertising how they fuccked guyz right, we read "how we had sexx" threads right?

Lol, shebi nairaland is small for the advert.
It depends on what's in your mind sha. Some re genuine here while some have jst found a new prey.
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by ycmdng(m): 10:31am On Dec 12, 2013
Gold45:

I might not be ur mum bt I see u as ma dota. You're vry brave and disciplined. If only my dota could be like u. Yeah u needed answers but did u really hope to get them here?
U just made a terrible mistake cus now despite some encouragements, u'll be like is it really worth it? you'll get bad attention etc
Lastly m tempted to ask: who asked u? to anybody, you seem an attention seeker. Asking is one thing, listing your attributes is another. Very wrong. How many gals do u see advertising themselves like u did.
U may be angry with me, but the truth is bitter. I would do worse if u were ma dota. Hope m forgiven.

Another Mother Theresa indeed. Am nominating you for a Nobel Laurel Morality Prize. Bravo
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Incredyable(m): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2013
who tell una say virgins are inexperienced wen dey can read..... abeg dem dey bank d experience till dat day.... u no wat i mean na!!!
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Incredyable(m): 10:47am On Dec 12, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Ihedinobi:
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Incredyable(m): 10:47am On Dec 12, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Ihedinobi:
i dey feel u jaree
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Incredyable(m): 10:50am On Dec 12, 2013
virgins dey try o virgins dey try o virgins dey try o
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Romanticboy1(m): 10:53am On Dec 12, 2013
@OP,i think the real msg yu r tryin to pass is -hw do i get disvirgined...
Well
All yu cud do is ask and ya prayers would be answered!
Its nat hard,yu knw!

1 Like

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 12, 2013
liljboy10:

lol....im studyin accountin in uniben...i suppose dey 200 levelz nau sef if not fr ASUU.......if person lyk weytin dey under skirt no mean say d peson no dey academically sound na.....
That you are studying accounting un UNIBEN no mean say you de academically sound. Na Naija you de. wink
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 12, 2013
Xtargold:
Did u jst say guilty conscience?u re really funny.My point is, she's got no right to call a fellow human being created by God a leftover.I'm nt against d fact dat she is a v**gin,but let her learn to keep it to herself and stop feeling she is better dan everyone else.Remember 'pride goeth before a fall'.
When I see you in the Sexuality Section telling those hos and pimps to keep their sexcapades to themselves and I find you telling those who attack virginity and "nice guys/girls" calling them dull for choosing to maintain high moral standards, I'll take you seriously. Until then, you're not impressing me at all. *yawn*
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by adexsimply(m): 11:53am On Dec 12, 2013
uj_sizzle:
sad sad sad angry
kiss kiss kiss tongue
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Sard(m): 11:55am On Dec 12, 2013
tintingz: And as for non-virgin being leftover the girl has a point in a logic way...it is just like a sugar cane after you suck the sugar finish from the sugar cane what will remain, will there be sugar, will it be sweet? No! Sugar is no more available this also applies to the punanee, if the non-virgin girls(the baddo general) were opening their legs to any rough guy to screw and later loosen up the tightness they will now end up marrying the good guys to screw there well hole. They will be the one coming online lamenting "how my husband doesn't enjoy sexx because my veejay is not tight" and this same guys posting "I hate virgins" will be the one opening threads on NL about "my wife veejay is not tight and sweet" or thinking how many men have screwed their wives because they didn't met her a virgin grin hypocrisy!

Am not generalizing but truth be told many non-virgin girls are leftover(no offense) and I pray I don't marry a leftover. smiley
dis got me laughing. Omo, see example! grin grin leftovers? chai!
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by amichaelz(m): 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
Dumb: Don't mind those fake guys on dis thread.I'm 27 a graduate with a steady job,you're my dream girl can we be friends(08036267796-Desmond)
so na u wan tear the place
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by xtervaganza(m): 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
Amya:

Hahaha nah! I'm not one of those morally self righteous people.

I understand u Jare....the only reason women come unto this as virgins is to get disflowered one day, dat day fit be wedding day or any day so far say na day.

Anyways......any virgin(s) in the house? I'm wiling to help u break d yoke of virginness I your life grin grin
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2013
Amya:

Hahaha nah! I'm not one of those morally self righteous people.
And she accuses someone else of arrogance? Na wa o!
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by xtervaganza(m): 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
tintingz: LOL grin...some non-virgins especially the married ones are regretting for getting disflowered early or before marriage.

Lol I'm just messing around ni Oo....being a virgin has never been a yardstick to measure moral upright.....see, I know some annoying hypocrites who claim to be virgins that u won't ever like to relate with.

One thing is certain, I'll never marry a virgin, i HV been there done that.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by xtervaganza(m): 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
amichaelz:
so na u wan tear the place

No mind d jigomi, he wan use one chance on d babe
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by tintingz(m): 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
100Likes+ I love this post smiley

Now this is what am talking, who said virgins can't be PRO and expert! cheesy
Aren't the non-virgins once virgin?

Abeg make your husband roar for more grin

1 Like

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by tintingz(m): 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
liljboy10:

You like ashewo talk true cheesy
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by tintingz(m): 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2013
Gold45:

Lol, shebi nairaland is small for the advert.
It depends on what's in your mind sha. Some re genuine here while some have jst found a new prey.
all we want is let's encourage virginity back to our society, during our mothers time almost 95% young girls are virgins and married as a virgin but now.... lipsrsealed
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by tintingz(m): 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
xtervaganza:

Lol I'm just messing around ni Oo....being a virgin has never been a yardstick to measure moral upright.....see, I know some annoying hypocrites who claim to be virgins that u won't ever like to relate with.

One thing is certain, I'll never marry a virgin, i HV been there done that.
Sorry I will like to know why you will never marry virgin? Or is it not the screaming, novice for the first time? undecided
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by xtervaganza(m): 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
tintingz: Sorry I will like to know why you will never marry virgin? Or is it not the screaming, novice for the first time? undecided

1st: most virgins are hypocrites. Keep it to yourself if you haven't had sex. Did virgins see people who had sex go around mouthing “im no longer a virgin"?

2nd: I don't care who u are or what u think you are, I must kpansh u b4 we marry. Don't give me dat wedding night sex bull story. I can't wait, I'm not blessed with such patience

3rd: some girls remaining a virgin is not really a sign of de zipping up, some have spiritual problems that has been following dem around that wont let dem have a partner or get laid....so I run from Ogun idile

1 Like

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
xtervaganza:

1st: most virgins are hypocrites. Keep it to yourself if you haven't had sex. Did virgins see people who had sex go around mouthing “im no longer a virgin"?
Nonsense. Even assuming that it is true that most virgins are hypocrites, why reject even the ones that are not hypocrites too? And what does "I hv been there done that" mean if you were not "mouthing 'I'm no longer a virgin'"? grin And you're not blind, are you? Non-virgins keep hurling their "liberated status in everyone's face at every turn. Just check out the first page of the Romance section.

2nd: I don't care who u are or what u think you are, I must kpansh u b4 we marry. Don't give me dat wedding night sex bull story. I can't wait, I'm not blessed with such patience
Best go and register in an osho parlor. You won't need patience there.

3rd: some girls remaining a virgin is not really a sign of de zipping up, some have spiritual problems that has been following dem around that wont let dem have a partner or get laid....so I run from Ogun idile
Lol. So because some virgins are virgins because they have problems (assuming that's true), you hatr all virgins including those who have no problems? Crawl back into your cave and rollback that stone.
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by tintingz(m): 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
Is this reason why you don't wanna marry a virgin?

xtervaganza:

They might not say "I'm no longer a virgin" but they will pass the message in another way like "I just fuccked that girl" or "I rode that guy dicck" now tell me are this people still virgins? Why are they telling how they fuccked their partners?

Some people are still virgins due to their faith and keeping it to their wedding night, some the risk of STD while some don't wanna give birth out of wedlock becoming baby mamas

hahahahaha!!! Crap, you believe in all this? Where do you put your God?

So because someone doesn't have a partner he/she was cursed? There is nothing like generation/family curse, God controls our destiny and if someone think there is a curse on him/her, he/she should call on God to break it. Shikena grin

1 Like

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by DCONE1(m): 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
liljboy10:

this has nothing to do with being academically sound or not.
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by DCONE1(m): 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
ycmdng:

Another Mother Theresa indeed. Am nominating you for a Nobel Laurel Morality Prize. Bravo
am i the only one smelling envy here

1 Like

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by xtervaganza(m): 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Nonsense. Even assuming that it is true that most virgins are hypocrites, why reject even the ones that are not hypocrites too? And what does "I hv been there done that" mean if you were not "mouthing 'I'm no longer a virgin'"? grin And you're not blind, are you? Non-virgins keep hurling their "liberated status in everyone's face at every turn. Just check out the first page of the Romance section.

Best go and register in an osho parlor. You won't need patience there.

Lol. So because some virgins are virgins because they have problems (assuming that's true), you hatr all virgins including those who have no problems? Crawl back into your cave and rollback that stone.

Listen mate-are you planning on marrying a virgin? Good luck searching, you'll need it. Na person like u dem go use virgin maga. Lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Why Is Valentine Day A One Sided Affair In Nigeria? / I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did / Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.