Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,829 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. (38104 Views)

5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo / How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by virago(f): 12:47am On Dec 12, 2013
You haven't even contributed to the topic or you just delight in insulting people without giving reasonable contributions.
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Chidoxyl(m): 12:58am On Dec 12, 2013
Ensure that U both get 2 meet your family members & legalize d s...x tin. Failure would leave U @ d receiving end.

Ezi okwu kam na gwa gi, Ego!
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by xtervaganza(m): 1:07am On Dec 12, 2013
Booty call? Your guy de mo hits crew ni?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 12, 2013
Bank Manager:
Why not quit the relationship.?There are better guys outside.The character of your guy only shows he wanna use you and dump you..QUIT.!
Keep yourself for your future husband.Why will a rascal be reaping where he didn't sow?He haven't paid your bride price yet he is turning you to a s*x tool..
Wise up jor..!

A rascal?? Where he didn't sow?? Bullshit! The guy has the money and needs to offload steady! It's exchange. She doesn't necessarily have to get both--the man and the cash! If she quits, the man will get another 'booty-call' and the circle continues until he decides to stop. I wouldn't blame the man because I do that too. It will be in the woman's interest to stop.
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Ishilove: 5:17am On Dec 12, 2013
gazilion: I make this comment because this is on Front page.

@ op, you've not thought of the eternal consequences of your action.
You are still young and probably in your first year at IMSU if you did got the admission BUT already you are toying so carelessly with your life and dignity. There is always a spiritual aspect to the issue of sexual immorality. The seed of the fringe fleshly and carnal enjoyment you are getting now, you will reap in the future if you don't repent and ask God for mercy. You seem too good and nice to have your dignity destroyed by a boy friend who did not die for you - JESUS DID.

Please, I persuade you to repent, break the soul tie and dedicate yourself to God and face your studies. Seek first the kingdom of God and a true, sincere and god-fearing husband will come your way at the appropriate time.

God bless you.
This is the wisest answer on this thread. Op, if you know you want happiness and peace of mind, follow this advice.

A lot of the responses on this thread is an indication that in contemporary society, morality has gone to the dogs. So many people are mortgaging their destinies on the altar of sex and they are calling it 'fun'. I pity them.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by ojeffo: 5:26am On Dec 12, 2013
Tell him u got HIV/AIDS... grin grin grin ;.
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by drnoel: 6:56am On Dec 12, 2013
Ego2: Dis has got nothing too do wif d cash, he's caring, fun too b wif, open minded n d rest buh everything still ends up in s*x, we only get too see wen he wants us too, kip giving excuses of been busy.
Ok,...then why are u here for advice? If u were infront of me now, I would ask u why are we having this conversation. U want 2 stop being his booty call then stop, the power is in ur hands. Zip up, close ur zip, hold ya knicker with both hands if u don´t want to sleep with him anymore or even look for padlock to lock it.

Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Taiwo20(m): 7:05am On Dec 12, 2013
Ego2: Dis has got nothing too do wif d cash, he's caring, fun too b wif, open minded n d rest buh everything still ends up in s*x, we only get too see wen he wants us too, kip giving excuses of been busy.

This is daylight robbery. Op is been robbed repeatedly. She a victim as well as an accomplice.
Have you guys talked about it?
This is heading for the rocks, I see it clearly...can't you also feign busy or you are also unemployed like me?
Anyway, pretent to be busy whenever he calls you and asks you to come over....do this repeatedly and you will know if he's truly Caring or Scaring.
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 12, 2013
Give your Life 2 Christ!! grin
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 12, 2013
The truth's dt u are prolly d best sex he's eva had...buh nt gud enuf 2 settle down wit as a girlfriend or plan a future with...and he's really enjoying the sex with you cos its the best...maybe,if u had wot it takes really,den he myt av taken you serious...buh maybe u don't and ur sex's prolly awesome
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Holyrule(m): 8:05am On Dec 12, 2013

Maybe he is actually really busy
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by yehmy(m): 8:05am On Dec 12, 2013
9ce coming across dis thread.....

OP my own side of d story is dt m in d same situation....

This is how it goes

Me and my girlfriend are in dis situation, on d oda hand dere's distance between us dt wen we get 2 see we can't resist d touches and gaze, anytime we try not 2 hav anything or by chance we culd not get 2 do anything sumtin weird might happen dere will b dis kind of mood swing not bcuz we didn't get 2 b intimate at dt moment but tinz might just get a swift at dt time.

my girlfriend is d type dt can't control her self wen she's with me unless i did not get close 2 her wen we alone. so I guess same applies 2 u.

am d type dt won't want 2 resist her when i knw she's in d mood and m also in d mood so i go 4 her same problem i think ur guy is having.

NOTE- if u love him try 2 talk it out with him dts wat me nd my girl is doing at d moment working on our weakness trying 2 stop d i miss u 2 much part and can't wait 2 have you sign.

IF WHAT YOU GOING TRU IS DIFFERENT 4RM DIS PLS DROP D GUY AND MOVE ON.
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Akuneshiobike(m): 8:52am On Dec 12, 2013
Y re u complaining 2 us? D guy is helping 2 lubricate ur pussy & u re complaining, u wan talk say u no dey enjoy d sex? go & ask some of ur fellow gurls wey conji dey waya make dem tell u hw imporant sex is. Girl, u re making judicious use of wot u hv. Wot more do u want? Maybe u can tell us!!
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Okijajuju1(m): 8:58am On Dec 12, 2013
Ishilove:
This is the wisest answer on this thread. Op, if you know you want happiness and peace of mind, follow this advice.

A lot of the responses on this thread is an indication that in contemporary society, morality has gone to the dogs. So many people are mortgaging their destinies on the altar of sex and they are calling it 'fun'. I pity them.

Wetin you drink today Ishilove?

So f|ucking affects a persons destiny?! grin

na wah o!
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by mkoabiola: 9:32am On Dec 12, 2013
What abt d financial and material request?
U dd not tell us,coming to NL to seek for advice.gv to hm well well b4 u loos d chance.
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 12, 2013
Seconded
Ms_Steph: The way some of you answer questions is really rude and even the ladies are insulting her. Sum1 wrote a problem nd sum of u just termed her as an ashi or she should shutup cos the guy is giving her money funny enuff all these "gals love money" noise makers don't even have N1. When u guys see a nice gal u never appreciate her but u go 4 money monger gals and start complaining. @op as for ur problem forget wat pple are saying that u shld talk to him nd win his heart if a guy doesn't like u forget it u are useless to him and all he wants is to sleep with u please leave that guy he is not worth it u are missing good opportunities by just being with him, he has sum1 he loves already no matter wat u do he won't love u
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 12, 2013
This is why I appreciate skydeep...so much wisdom coming out of a virtous lady
skydeep: If the constant sex is what is bothering you then I guess our advices will be medicine after death. What you should have focused on is his strength and not his weakness. If he has other good attitude aside being a sex freak and you love him, why not work it out and let him take you as his partner forever?
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by skydeep(f): 10:41am On Dec 12, 2013
Seanord: This is why I appreciate skydeep...so much wisdom coming out of a virtous lady
Thanks sweetheart cool

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by kolamilan(m): 10:49am On Dec 12, 2013
@op did he force you?
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by 04kaa: 10:51am On Dec 12, 2013
demelza: @op,
You could start by closing your legs. Its not as if he's forcing you to give it up. undecided

is it that easy? wont she walk>? grin grin
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Sezua(m): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2013
stop putting d fone in ur booty
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 12, 2013
girls are difficult to please,
fu**k them they complain,
spoil them with gifts they will say its not all about gift,
do all things for them but u dont bleep them, they will start suspecting either u are not a man or u r cheating on them.
am into a10months relationship yet no seexxxx she is not comfortable with it.
she is asking me the same question u r just asking "where is the relationship heading to ".
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by josite: 11:07am On Dec 12, 2013
they have time.those who are answering you.u have poussy u don't have discretion.
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by jpphilips(m): 11:37am On Dec 12, 2013
Ego2: Recently met a guy, we'av been dating for a while now but i dont seem too understand where this whole thing is heading.
He's only interested in d sex, we dont get too see each other regularly buh whenever we do it just s*x n am tired of it.

I really need your advice on dis...

When you chose to roll with a guy who is not in your social league, you end up a booty call, when a guy chooses to roll with a girl who is not in his social league, he ends up a spare tire, rule number 13
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by squaddy(m): 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
But why all these guys dey Bleep another man game up na?...we all have one or two girls by the side we explore just for the fun of it...so stop acting like the nigga murdered JFK
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by yesboss20(m): 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
Snoggy: The guy isn't good in bed. That's why you're complaining here.
Now I feel this is spot on. It's either he isn't hitting it right or u're fallin for him when he isn't even thinking of such.
The solution would be to decide what you wanna do: is the sex worth staying for or the man worth remaining in the rltnshp for. I hope this helps.
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2013
She called me a "sweetheart" *covers face*
skydeep:
Thanks sweetheart cool
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Melahou(m): 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
Ego2: Recently met a guy, we'av been dating for a while now but i dont seem too understand where this whole thing is heading.
He's only interested in d sex, we dont get too see each other regularly buh whenever we do it just s*x n am tired of it.

I really need your advice on dis...
My dear i have a friend who is in the same situation as you. The truth is he doesnt give SHIT about u.
Beta act b4 u'll depreciate n ur mkt value will crash.
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
How do you stop? Um, why don't you stop hookin' up? Men respect women who have standards. You just get some.

.....A la Steve Harvey grin
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by yesboss20(m): 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
On a second note, my previous post was all too carnal and unwise. At the OP, as much as we all made and will make mistakes, I believe you are on the right path already because you have acknowledged your error. Next thing would be to ask God for forgiveness because fornication is a sin. The fact that illegitimate sex happens everywhere today doesn't make it right.
If you're a Catholic, Christian or Moslem, you need grace to live above sin. Only the Almighty can provide that. I'm not perfect, no one is but we can strive to be through God's help.
That is my 2cents.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by pet4luv2k10ioma(f): 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
My Dear the choice is yours, 4get about this ur question
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by sirjj(m): 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
U 'av got enough advise, time make ya own decision. Gud luck.. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! / How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) / Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.