Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,456 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? (27008 Views)

These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You / An Apology Letter From Men To Women / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by pembisco(m): 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
FOOL FINDER: They tell you they luv you but are not in love with you wat da fuq does that mean?
They tell you they wish they had a guy like you but still friend zone you,who the fuq does that?
...nd if one becomes gay they start cmplain. Mtcheww
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
*chewing Ereke as she observes thread*
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by tellwisdom: 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
Ladies?? Nigerian ladies.?? ...na money na undecided
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by zubby29(m): 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
ashawo
190: the deeeck! cheesy
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Malachy27: 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
Adieu Mandella d African hero who never relented in d pursuit of restoring black dignity....where can we found such genius again in African....ooooo soryyy na love thread be this?

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Zakamori: 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
chymystique: cool
lol. Wish I could copy that pic you used up there. Lmfao
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
Ah dont know y most men tink wat all ladies want is just money and sex ah really dont get it
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by evmandy(f): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
faakay: He cares so much about you wants to treat you right by either calling or texting / treats you right - you says he's too obsessed about you.. you start misbehaving

If he doesn't call or either txt / treat you right - he doesn't care about you and doesn't love you either

he doesn't sleep with you - he's impotent or not manly enough then you start getting the cut somewhere else

he sleeps with you - you says he's a diccckhead and that what he only knows about angry grin thinks you are his bootycall

i'm not dating him because of his money but when the relationship starts you starting throwing bills grin

he start giving so much money at the beginning of the relationship - you say he's a fool/maga shocked

if he doesn't give you money - you say he's a stingy beast cheesy

you don't want a man-beater but he beats you mercilessly but you still run back to kiss him angry grin grin

The list goes endless....guys you can add yours!

You ladies are the most confusing human beings on earth! you don't know what exactly you want!

So ladies can you tell us exactly what you really want from men?

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by thehunted(m): 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
They want to be f0rked.
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by 40Lightyears: 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
faakay: He cares so much about you wants to treat you right by either calling or texting / treats you right - you says he's too obsessed about you.. you start misbehaving

If he doesn't call or either txt / treat you right - he doesn't care about you and doesn't love you either

he doesn't sleep with you - he's impotent or not manly enough then you start getting the cut somewhere else

he sleeps with you - you says he's a diccckhead and that what he only knows about angry grin thinks you are his bootycall

i'm not dating him because of his money but when the relationship starts you starting throwing bills grin

he start giving so much money at the beginning of the relationship - you say he's a fool/maga shocked

if he doesn't give you money - you say he's a stingy beast cheesy

you don't want a man-beater but he beats you mercilessly but you still run back to kiss him angry grin grin

The list goes endless....guys you can add yours!

You ladies are the most confusing human beings on earth! you don't know what exactly you want!

So ladies can you tell us exactly what you really want from men?

*To bleed men dry!* wink wink wink
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Adex097: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
LOVE,SEX And MONEY
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by IAMBREEZY: 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Qsscruz(m): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
Honestly they are confused.. Sometimes i ponder on what is it that is controlling them because they don't seem to define principles..The bottom line is make money and let me chase you..
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by 40Lightyears: 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
skydeep:
The most confusing human beings that humble the greatest men on earth. tongue

We are acting like we were made. Deal with it! tongue

God didn't make u like this. Its the world u all blindly follow that made u into this and not God.
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by CODEEATER(m): 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
There is this girl I met...in church... Well her bro is my frnd n we kinda got close... After some months it was obvious we weren't just frnds..

I took the bold leap n told her about my feelings for which before God n man are through... After a while she admits she "likes" me,few weeks later after a long day's chat,we were saying gud nyt n she used the L word...I did same...d next day I decided to ask her out officially...

She said a blatant NO...giving the excuse of nt wanting to date again bcuz of past experiences.. Sumtin I can relate with..so I kept my distance for a while...we chat on SNs n she asked me wat d things I will do to and for a person am dating and wat I won't do...my answer was straight... Nothing diffrnt from wat I do to and 4 u...she said OK...sum tym latr I tried asking her out again.. N she said why must we date...

I ask her if she loved me ATALL..She said yes n became sad that I don't trust her...I askd her y is it that she "loves" a car so much but yet has refused to drive it....

U claim to love someone... Both of u do...both of u r single n u still won't date d person...

WTF? undecided cry

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
i think some of them are confused
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Malachy27: 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2013
CODE-EATER:
There is this girl I met...in church... Well her bro is my frnd n we kinda got close... After some months it was obvious we weren't just frnds..

I took the bold leap n told her about my feelings for which before God n man are through... After a while she admits she "likes" me,few weeks later after a long day's chat,we were saying gud nyt n she used the L word...I did same...d next day I decided to ask her out officially...

She said a blatant NO...giving the excuse of nt wanting to date again bcuz of past experiences.. Sumtin I can relate with..so I kept my distance for a while...we chat on SNs n she asked me wat d things I will do to and for a person am dating and wat I won't do...my answer was straight... Nothing diffrnt from wat I do to and 4 u...she said OK...sum tym latr I tried asking her out again.. N she said why must we date...

I ask her if she loved me ATALL..She said yes n became sad that I don't trust her...I askd her y is it that she "loves" a car so much but yet has refused to drive it....

U claim to love someone... Both of u do...both of u r single n u still won't date d person...

WTF? undecided cry
when will this novel b published?
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Malachy27: 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2013
CODE-EATER:

WTF? undecided cry
when will this novel b published?
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by ladenz(m): 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
lynpetra: *chewing Ereke as she observes thread*

pls pass me some Ereke. mmmmmmmmmmmm. i like it.

you no go contruboot henytin. u jus cum and chews and goes?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by ladenz(m): 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
feeling you. my own personal problem is that my girl keeps telling me that i spend too much and i should learn to save. next thing i know she's asking for money to buy gold colored lace and a new bag and shoes and to do her hair.

thinking #ifeverybodysavedlikedthisthefinancialcriseswillhappenalloveragain# sad

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by 9jahubcom(m): 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
na wa
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Consent(m): 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
Human wants are insatiable,and this is doubly true with women.They want perfection,but because the world has no perfection,women are then illusioned,always believing there is perfection out there.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Alikaxon(m): 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
Live girls alone. Manage them as they are...................... My principle
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
CODE-EATER:

WTF? undecided cry
and U think U should cry ?

No wonder she said NO !

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
skydeep:
The most confusing human beings that humble the greatest men on earth. tongue

We are acting like we were made. Deal with it! tongue

chymystique: [img]www.nairaland.com/attachments/1463140_ww_jpgb397a783a8ef4d818ba54e2af551739f[/img]

Please the two of you should speak for yourselves. Not all women are confused adolescents that cannot make up their minds.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2013
ladenz:

pls pass me some Ereke. mmmmmmmmmmmm. i like it.

you no go contruboot henytin. u jus cum and chews and goes?

Another female bashing thread,Wetin dey to contribute?
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2013
40Lightyears:

God didn't make u like this. Its the world u all blindly follow that made u into this and not God.

True.
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Sike(m): 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2013
...Just the "D". A Bigg one at that.
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by CODEEATER(m): 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
And who says an crying?....

Am as happy as a clown.... I don't mind at all...

The previous Sunday was our church harvest,we sat 2geda for a while... In fact anyone seeing us will think we r already married with kidz...

My point is...is it a gud sign?

When a girl says she loves u but dsnt wnt to date u?

Should I believe her n wait ...or should I abondon ship before it sinks...I.e is she playing me or testing me?

That's all..
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Ade345(m): 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
The question has been answered by a lady in the first page. U only need to read it carefully to understand the weight behind what she said. Women need men to convince them that what the guy in question has to offer is all that the lady needs...Thats all, nothing more, nothing less. Women are like babies, u av to first get them to trust u, and then get them to respect u, after these, she will be ur student for life...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Eklektika(m): 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
Elantracey: Ah dont know y most men tink wat all ladies want is just money and sex ah really dont get it

Then WHAT REALLY DO WOMEN WANT As in www. whatdowomenwant .com
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by WackyJ1(m): 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
crackhaus: I once dated a girl who kept complaining that I don't encourage her to spend the night at my off-campus residence when I was in school. #EncouragementStarted

After spending five nights and having sexx one time out of the five, she started complaining that I wasn't finding her attractive enough. #OperationIfindYouAttractiveStarted

My hormones now on rampage, she started complaining of how I never want to stay up to gist but only want to do it and sleep off from my stress. #UnnecessaryGistingStarted

When she kept gisting about her friends & their boyfriends/fiances, about the guys who constantly ask her out, about the clothes and colour she will wear to the next event she'll attend, and about the new girl in the compound who she thought I was eyeing....I told her its better we spent less nights together because I needed to be reading (just an excuse). She agreed!

But guess what, this whole complain started over again from the top.... Now tell me, what did she really want out of the night time stay?

...Some ladies here will be thinking, "ooh I don't do all that, I'm too busy and mature and bla bla bla...". Well I put it to you guys that a mature 35yr old career woman is only different from a 20-something year old in her ability to keep quiet.
The moment a 35yr old woman opens her mouth to talk or complain, she says and thinks in the exact same way her 20-something year old counterparts do
. #TrueStory

My bro you are so on point. And the bolded part is the perfect response to nairaland ladies

Many of them in their defense for ladies whenever confronted with evidence of their contradicting and paradoxical behaviours is that we men are chasing small girls And that if we should go for more matured girls we will not see the drama that the younger girls display which is not true

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ways Of Meeting Single Guys In Lagos / Valentine: What To Buy For A Partner In A Long Distance? / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.