Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? (27004 Views)

These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You / An Apology Letter From Men To Women / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Eberex(m): 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
marvis5077: 1 BILLION LIKES smiley.don't be suprised no guy is liking your post because you have just said the bitter inside the bitter TRUTH smiley
someone is trying to look different.....not working dude. Guess you are not from naija

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Pazmart(m): 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
faakay:

looooooooool

i have been seeing lots of topics so I decided to open one to summarize

if u want to understand insane people visit yaba left - psychiatric hospital cool
OR EVEN COME OUT ON A BEAUTIFUL MORNING AND KEEP WATCHING THAT MAD MAN AT THE NEXT JUNCTION TO YOUR HOUSE FROM MORNING TILL NIGHT. #ANOTHER PERFECT SUGGESTION COCK.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
Pa zmart: OR EVEN COME OUT ON A BEAUTIFUL MORNING AND KEEP WATCHING THAT MAD MAN AT THE NEXT JUNCTION TO YOUR HOUSE FROM MORNING TILL NIGHT. #ANOTHER PERFECT SUGGESTION COCK.

grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
Eberex:
someone is trying to look different.....not working dude. Guess you are not from naija
. Most women behave the way you see them do because they feel you are dating simply to satisfy your sexual urges as they arise which is true to a large extent.
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by WackyJ1(m): 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
sanb: Hahaha Lol; you're funny mehn.... cheesy

@ 1st bolded; that's why we're different..... cool

@ 2nd bolded; it's just to get an insight into what rocks our world; and you can pick-up one or two things from it..... grin
Sanb I like her, that is why I will pick everything on your list .
You also forgot to add that they hate to be reminded of their past mistakes
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by BlackHuman(m): 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
That's y some call them the "weaker sex"...they lag behind men in everything. Politics,education,engineering, arts & sciences, biznes e.t.c....even the world's best chefs are men. They can't even say in clear, constructive terms-"This is what I want in a man"....That's y sometimes I don't blame the hausa-fulanis' that marry them off at young ages.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by POPEII: 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2013
CODE-EATER:
There is this girl I met...in church... Well her bro is my frnd n we kinda got close... After some months it was obvious we weren't just frnds..

I took the bold leap n told her about my feelings for which before God n man are through... After a while she admits she "likes" me,few weeks later after a long day's chat,we were saying gud nyt n she used the L word...I did same...d next day I decided to ask her out officially...

She said a blatant NO...giving the excuse of nt wanting to date again bcuz of past experiences.. Sumtin I can relate with..so I kept my distance for a while...we chat on SNs n she asked me wat d things I will do to and for a person am dating and wat I won't do...my answer was straight... Nothing diffrnt from wat I do to and 4 u...she said OK...sum tym latr I tried asking her out again.. N she said why must we date...

I ask her if she loved me ATALL..She said yes n became sad that I don't trust her...I askd her y is it that she "loves" a car so much but yet has refused to drive it....

U claim to love someone... Both of u do...both of u r single n u still won't date d person...

WTF? undecided cry

She wants you to marry her .
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by GentleMimi: 11:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
marvis5077: 1 BILLION LIKES smiley.don't be suprised no guy is liking your post because you have just said the bitter inside the bitter TRUTH smiley
Lol! For the short duration i've been on this forum,i've realised that many guys derive joy in talking down on females.I wonder how that would enrich their lives.Most of them are patheticaly naive,i feel like weeping for them.Our youths in Naija have little or no respect for female folks,so why shld we expect the best of character from them.Most babes behave the way our society has painted as ''ideal''.The same guys who accuse the females of only being interested in money are the same people to offer the money to a beautiful girl,just to bed her.Who are we fooling?
And as for not earning ''likes'' for my post,thats cool,as long as i dn't lose my ''identity''.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Bloggeryippee(m): 11:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
The desire of the feminine to many is
complex and uneasy to deal with or
satisfied. Everyone with different view.
During high school days every young girl
wants to own the most handsome guy in
class, as she grows into a full woman her
wants changes its grows from handsome
boyfriend to a caring and lovely last man
standing.
On the other a man is busy looking for
ways to please a woman, he tried Lady A
but along the way he realized it's isn't as
he expected so he diverted to Lady B he
couldn't find anything in common. He will
be like What does a lady really need from
men, what do they want in us?. Men get
lost when it's comes to understanding a
lady's wants and needs.
All around the universe there is a
common believe that a woman is only
after a man's pocket, it's accepted by
many woman so it's gives man a wrong
insight. Men now work around with it that
a woman basic need from a man is money
but in this article you realize how wrong
and why it's improper to buy that idea.
Women Needs Love : Taking full
responsibility of her involves loving and
caring for her, making her to believe she's
beautiful and that she's cherished.
A Woman Needs Trust : every
relationship trust is a foundation, it's vital.
She's need a man who is trustworthy that
she can believe his words.
A Woman Needs a Respectful Man:
Respect is reciprocal though, she's expect
you to have respect for yourself and she'll
return it in abundance, without it trust
can't work effectively.
A Woman Needs Security: She needs
someone she can feel safe with, someone
who is capable of protecting her if needs
arises.
Women Needs Affection:
They love it passion really boost
relationships by keeping the feminine
connected to her man, holding hands,
hugging e.t.c Affections isn't Bleep.
Now you have known some of the basic
things your woman require, I know no
matter what my fellow Nigerian boy's
won't agree with my point because the
craze of the era is is tagged ONE GIRL
TWENTY BOYFRIENDS and nearly every girl
is living the dream, screaming to the Holy
Trinity Money Love(pretends ), Party and i
don't blame them boys for acting that
way. I just thank God I am grown kid. This
article is basically for people who are
married or courting. There is a different
between what a girl wants and what a
woman want.
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by rhowly(m): 11:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
nekaa: we would tell you if we knew. Your job is to convince us that what you have to offer is what we need.
Your momma ain't raise no fools. 100 likeswink
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
rhowly:
Your momma ain't raise no fools. 100 likeswink

Actually her answer is the truth. Even if a lady is comfortable where she is, a little convincing can sway her mind.

From her statement, a woman doesn't know what she wants and goes on a convincing trip.
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by baslone: 11:55pm On Dec 12, 2013
What ladies want?

Hmmmnn

A jaguar in the garage and a lion on the bed.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 13, 2013
Out of experience,women r classical selfish in nature & they demands wat practically impossible 4 thm to fulfilled bt tag it as a necessity to a responsible men Obligations whereas an impossible tasks 4 them to abide. As a point of call to women,an equilibrium cn't be maintained btw d duos (man & woman) as proposed,holistically speaking coz being a Man is clearly defined by God in abilities.
However, let both parties embrace God's commandments in respect to our limitations.
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by chairman: 12:20am On Dec 13, 2013
skydeep:
The most confusing human beings that humble the greatest men on earth. tongue

We are acting like we were made. Deal with it! tongue
skydeep:

skydeep:

yes my sister, you are right, just like samson and delilah
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by squaddy(m): 12:29am On Dec 13, 2013
GentleMimi:
Lol! For the short duration i've been on this forum,i've realised that many guys derive joy in talking down on females.I wonder how that would enrich their lives.Most of them are patheticaly naive,i feel like weeping for them.Our youths in Naija have little or no respect for female folks,so why shld we expect the best of character from them.Most babes behave the way our society has painted as ''ideal''.The same guys who accuse the females of only being interested in money are the same people to offer the money to a beautiful girl,just to bed her.Who are we fooling?
And as for not earning ''likes'' for my post,thats cool,as long as i dn't lose my ''identity''.

One word...Balderdash
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 13, 2013
d holistical approach is each & every1 shld understand his/her limitations,exercise his/her wright & avoid accusing blames on either d two folks coz love live above everything. bt to avoid complexity in r/ship (woman & man),let be bold to define needs & wnt.this will give room 4 evaluation b4 a commitment sets-in.
However, many Nigerians r ashamed to raise a subject concerning thr SEX life even you.
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Taiwo20(m): 12:52am On Dec 13, 2013
faakay: He cares so much about you wants to treat you right by either calling or texting / treats you right - you says he's too obsessed about you.. you start misbehaving

If he doesn't call or either txt / treat you right - he doesn't care about you and doesn't love you either

he doesn't sleep with you - he's impotent or not manly enough then you start getting the cut somewhere else

he sleeps with you - you says he's a diccckhead and that what he only knows about angry grin thinks you are his bootycall

i'm not dating him because of his money but when the relationship starts you starting throwing bills grin

he start giving so much money at the beginning of the relationship - you say he's a fool/maga shocked

if he doesn't give you money - you say he's a stingy beast cheesy

you don't want a man-beater but he beats you mercilessly but you still run back to kiss him angry grin grin

The list goes endless....guys you can add yours!

You ladies are the most confusing human beings on earth! you don't know what exactly you want!

So ladies can you tell us exactly what you really want from men?

*singing Commander Ebenezer Obey's song*
Eyi mu ni ranti orin Chief Commander to sope ko s'gbon to le da, ko s'wa to le wu, ko so no to le gba to le fi te aye lorun o
Ile aye fun gba die ni o, omo araye e se rere o.....afi ka wu wa rere, ore lo pe...
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 13, 2013
op you are so on point,i have a girlfriend that am confused about,first she accused me of not calling,i started calling her so much,later she said am stalking her,i stopped calling,next she told me,i have changed,not romantic at all.....i was like wtf.
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by sweetnectar: 1:27am On Dec 13, 2013
everything... is that to much to ask? grin
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by ceeceeco: 5:43am On Dec 13, 2013
I simply know how 2 handle every woman d@ comes my way..I'm a different/principled man.
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by cowtail: 5:54am On Dec 13, 2013
Men in da house, try to lay your hands on the book titled 'anatomy of female power' by chiwenzu. It will not only answer dis question. It will change your perception of women. The book is out of print but is available online for free download. Just google it to get the download link. Thank me later.
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by GentleMimi: 6:15am On Dec 13, 2013
squaddy:

One word...Balderdash
Yeah,not suprised.Too complex for ur brain to fathom...same word i used for further maths in school.
I'm free to voice my opinion....but if u cn't handle it,go and ........ undecided
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by WackyJ1(m): 6:16am On Dec 13, 2013
GentleMimi:

My dear just keep quiet, you don't know what you are saying , you think you are the first lady to come here and say the things you have said above as defense for the ladies ? Get in line behind Mrs China or wu zetian .

Why should we respect those who have not given us a reason to respect them?,
You give a woman the best of what you can give her and the next thing you know she has absconded to look for someone who doesn't give a shit about her. They make choices through their heart and not their head and don't give a damn who they hurt in the process and when it comes back to hunt them or it backfires they attempt to retrace their steps and form good girls .

You give respect to those that deserve respect, there are many girls out there who do and who keep their head cool with sense inside but the majority of the lot are just dumb thrill seekers

As for the fact about money, lool the fact that you gave that analogy shows you're really dumb. A cow likes graa , a cow likes grass, are you going to say that because you want the cow to atop liking grass you're going to stop giving the cow grass?
What happens then? The cow will leave for someone who actually has the grass and is willing to share the grass with the cow.
Money works and guys know that, they didn't just pull the belief from their ass, it was tried and tested and manybhave had girls taken from them by guys who appear to have more money. It is the way the world is,,if we are to believe that money is not what is needed then it is the ladies that are to prove that to us since they are on the receiving end in this particular subject kiss

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by GentleMimi: 6:24am On Dec 13, 2013
WackyJ1:

My dear just keep quiet, you don't know what you are saying , you think you are the first lady to come here and say the things you have said above as defense for the ladies ? Get in line behind Mrs China or wu zetian .

Why should we respect those who have not given us a reason to respect them?,
You give a woman the best of what you can give her and the next thing you know she has absconded to look for someone who doesn't give a shit about her. They make choices through their heart and not their head and don't give a damn who they hurt in the process and when it comes back to hunt them or it backfires they attempt to retrace their steps and form good girls .

You give respect to those that deserve respect, there are many girls out getr who do and who keep their head cool with sense inside but the majority of the lot are just dumb thrill seekers

As for the fact about money, lool the fact that you gave that analogy shows you're really dumb. A cow likes graa , a cow likes grass, are you going to say that because you want the cow to atop liking grass you're going to stop giving the cow grass?
What happens then? The cow will leave for someone who actually has the grass.
Money works and guys know that, they didn't just pull the belief from their ass, it was tried and tested and manybhave had girls taken from them by guys who appear to have more money. It is the way the world is,,if we are to believe that money is not what is needed then it is the ladies that are to prove that to us since they are on the receiving end in this particular subject kiss
So i shld not voice my opinion b'cos u've got a pri*ck btw ur legs which qualifies u as a man? U spewed trash and u expect me to follow supportively? My friend,get knowldge and stop limiting urself to ur ''narrow'' mind.I'm free to speak from experience.Make ur contribution and park wella.
Some of u fink a babe is all abt boobs and a*ss.When we speak honestly,u go gaga.Well,deal wif it.
As for being dump...lol! Take a look at the mirror,and u'll see ''dumb personified'' staring back at u. Ha!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by WackyJ1(m): 6:33am On Dec 13, 2013
GentleMimi:
So i shld not voice my opinion b'cos u've got a pri*ck btw ur legs which qualifies u as a man? U spewed trash and u expect me to follow supportively? My friend,get knowldge and stop limiting urself to ur ''narrow'' mind.I'm free to speak from experience.Make ur contribution and park wella.
Some of u fink a babe is all abt boobs and a*ss.When we speak honestly,u go gaga.Well,deal wif it.
Men voiced their opinions and you called them cowards. I do something similar to you and you are here ranting.

You voiced your opinion and I disputed it with my own logic and you said mine is trash but no logical back up to that, None of the knowledge you think you know was evident in your posts, nor the experience that you think you have. I didn't expect you to follow me or agree with me don't know where you got my idea from.

Yes make your contribution by all means and if you want to make it and bash men then make it with solid points or ezmples with experiences you have had and don't just come here to repeat the same old feministic crap that you have been forced to cram without knowing shit like the real feminists .

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by GentleMimi: 6:40am On Dec 13, 2013
WackyJ1:
Men voiced their opinions and you called them cowards. I do something similar to you and you are here ranting.

You voiced your opinion and I disputed it with my own logic and you said mine it trash but no logically back up to that, None of the knowledge you think you know was evident in your posts, nor the experience that you think you have. I didn't expect you to follow me or agree with me don't know where you got my idea from.

Yes make your contribution by all means and if you want to make it and bash men then make it with solid points or ezmples with experiences you have had and don't just come here to repeat the same old feministic crap that you have been forced to cram without knowing shit like the real feminists .
Hahaha! When a babe speaks up,she becomes a feminist.Things hv changed,so upgrade ur mentality alongside.
I'm not against voicing opinions...i'm against insulting the female folks and limiting them to ''money and sex lovers.
Do u know what i think of guys who insult and degrade female folks just because of some bad eggs?....Cowards! And that is not an insult. You sound soo bitter.Pls,deal wif that aspect first,so u can reason without prejudice.
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by GentleMimi: 6:46am On Dec 13, 2013
cowtail: Men in da house, try to lay your hands on the book titled 'anatomy of female power' by chiwenzu. It will not only answer dis question. It will change your perception of women. The book is out of print but is available online for free download. Just google it to get the download link. Thank me later.
Save ur breath,dear.Most are not interested.
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by WackyJ1(m): 6:48am On Dec 13, 2013
GentleMimi:
Hahaha! When a babe speaks up,she becomes a feminist.Things hv changed,so upgrade ur mentality alongside.
What is the difference between what you say I did above and what you have just done below?

GentleMimi: Do u know what i think of guys who insult and degrade female folks just because of some bad eggs?....Cowards!
I didn't call you a feminist mind you, learn yo read with your brain working not with your b.oo.bs , I said you have forces yourself to cram up semi feministic views without bothering with the deep reasoning and rationale put behind it by the real feminists, just because it makes you feel all powerful and superior

GentleMimi: I'm not against voicing opinions...i'm against insulting the female folks and limiting them to ''money and sex lovers.

Now I am sure that you read my posts without actually employing the use of your brain. When did in limit woment to money, sex lovers in any of my previous posts?
Why don't you take time to actually read and digest instead of just coming to do what you accuse me off, spewing trash. Many guys already think girls have fish brains stop proving hem right and calling them cowards at the same time

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by GentleMimi: 6:55am On Dec 13, 2013
[quote author=WackyJ1][/quote]
Trust me,we can all voice ur opinion without being obnoxious.
Most of u guys just assume that females only want money.That is sooo insultive.There is total disregard for opinion and intergrity of females on this thread.Even the few females who hv spoken have been bashed by some guys.A male asked a question and males are answering on behalf of females,based on their limited experiences.Now i call that cowardly,even though i'll get haters.
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by GentleMimi: 7:02am On Dec 13, 2013
WackyJ1:
What is the difference between what you say I did above and what you have just done below?

I didn't call you a feminist mind you, learn yo read with your brain working not with your b.oo.bs , I said you have forces yourself to cram up semi feministic views without bothering with the deep reasoning and rationale put behind it by the real feminists, just because it makes you feel all powerful and superior

Now I have sure that you read my posts without actually employing the use of your brain. When did in limit woment to money, sex lovers in any of my previous posts?
Why don't you take time to actually read and digest instead of just coming yo do what you accuse me off, spewing trash. Many guys already think girls have fish brains stop proving hem right and calling them cowards at the same time
Why dn't u read and digest my comments without being too eager to reply.I was refering to previous comments from other guys my friend! I made a comment and u rushed to quote me,after which i replied u.What did ur last babe do to u to make u soo bitter? Believe me,i'm not her so dn't pour ur fustration on me.Shift jare! And pls open ur eyes to read and stop being blinded by sentiments.
And yes,u refered to my post as a feminist crap so what the hell are u saying? Are u now so confused that u cn't read what u've typed?
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by WackyJ1(m): 7:17am On Dec 13, 2013
GentleMimi:
Why dn't u read and digest my comments without being too eager to reply.I was refering to previous comments from other guys my friend! I made a comment and u rushed to quote me,after which i replied u.
Beloved sister I have only replied posts wherein you have quoted me

GentleMimi:
What did ur last babe do to u to make u soo bitter? Believe me,i'm not her so dn't pour ur fustration on me.Shift jare! And pls open ur eyes to read and stop being blinded by sentiments.

Lool. cheesy the same old guys are bitter line because they are relating with a thread that talks about something they have all had experiences with. Gentlemimi you are a cliché and the worst part is that you don't have the brains to be a proper cliché.
This matter is not worth being frustrated or bitter about, you must be a psycho if you think you cN sense bitterness over a forum, you say " i sound bitter", do you use your eyes to hear? Lol.
I am just pointing out your foolishness in calling guys cowards, naive and disrespectful without putting forward your points In a clear and coherent manner.
If you want to prove a point why stoop to the level of the guys that you claim are disrespectful?

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by GentleMimi: 7:32am On Dec 13, 2013
@Wacky,pls try not to be a wack as ur username implies.Trust me,i aint ur sister.Your case is hopeless.Pls change ur minsdet so that u dn't end up wif girls who are only interested in ur ggodie bag.And yes,u sound bitter,go figure.I do not need to ''see'',but i can read and understand emotions behind a comment.
And if i sound like a cliche,u def hv a problem cos peeps must hv told u that before.And by the way,u quoted my comment as a reply to my stated opinion,so stop acting like i attacked u first,mbok.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! / Ways Of Meeting Single Guys In Lagos / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.