Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,963 members, 7,952,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:44 AM

What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? (27104 Views)

These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You / An Apology Letter From Men To Women / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by unmask: 8:02am On Dec 13, 2013
Can't believe no one has figured this out yet..... Women want only one thing and only one thing.... To be the best or least miserable amongst their peer

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 13, 2013
nekaa: we would tell you if we knew. Your job is to convince us that what you have to offer is what we need.
@Op

If you're seeking for answer(s) to your question, seek not further. Nekaa made it simple, direct, and short.... Appreciate her. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by squaddy(m): 8:25am On Dec 13, 2013
GentleMimi:
Yeah,not suprised.Too complex for ur brain to fathom...same word i used for further maths in school.
I'm free to voice my opinion....but if u cn't handle it,go and ........ undecided

No need to be on the offensive young lady...ur opinion is bollocks to me...trying to shove it down my throat won't make it any sensible and resulting to insults or derogatory remarks faster than the speed of light only shows the type of person you are...your attitude contradicts ur name...Ghetto_mimi will suit you just fine
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Canine1(m): 8:34am On Dec 13, 2013
LADIES ARE ALWAYS UNPREDICTABLE ~

I bought her a nice gift last year, she said she couldn't find the words to thank me. So I bought her a dictionary this year.
She broke up with me.
~ They will argue with you for more than 20 minutes and they will be like "I'm not
even going to argue with you"...
Ahn ahn, what have you been doing since??
~ At 20 - 25yrs, they will be screening guys to date as if it's MTN project fame, and by the time they are more than 28yrs, they will start searching for guys as if it's Gulder Ultimate Search.
~ Every girl always pray for a HARD WORKING man as husband, but they don't
respond to greetings from Brick layers, Barrow pushers, etc
~ A lady wearin Brazilian hair of 300k & complaining of headache.Does she nid a prophet 2tell her dat she's carryin 2plots of land on her head?
~ Most of this ladies will be
killing themselves trying to wear expensive weeve-ons, when they all know that most of us guys don't even know the difference between a Brazilian hair and Darling Yaki.
~ They always want a God fearing
man,but if u are alone in a room wt her nd you start preaching the Gospel,she go say you are a learner
~ The irony of gals! they would
say they want to eat fast food and will reject the gala and la casera u buy for them..abeg which food fast reach that one??... Huh?

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by GentleMimi: 8:52am On Dec 13, 2013
squaddy:

No need to be on the offensive young lady...ur opinion is bollocks to me...trying to shove it down my throat won't make it any sensible and resulting to insults or derogatory remarks faster than the speed of light only shows the type of person you are...your attitude contradicts ur name...Ghetto_mimi will suit you just fine
Yeah i'm a ghetto chick,agreed. I made my opinion clear and u felt hurt by it,hence ur quoting me.You are so slow u do not know when someone is shoving an opinion down ur throat or just contributing to a topic.Was i talkng to u in my first post?
Boy,get ur head sorted out and stop quoting me.
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Eberex(m): 9:00am On Dec 13, 2013
GentleMimi:
Yeah i'm a ghetto chick,agreed. I made my opinion clear and u felt hurt by it,hence ur quoting me.You are so slow u do not know when someone is shoving an opinion down ur throat or just contributing to a topic.Was i talkng to u in my first post?
Boy,get ur head sorted out and stop quoting me.
you guys are deviating from the said topic and making it a war zone! Abeg make una create seperate room for una fight o! I see new posts thinking they are useful infos,not knowing its still you two! Kai!!!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by GentleMimi: 9:04am On Dec 13, 2013
Eberex:
you guys are deviating from the said topic and making it a war zone! Abeg make una create seperate room for una fight o! I see new posts thinking they are useful infos,not knowing its still you two! Kai!!!
grin
Lemmme,joor. This thread must get to 10 pages,unless the overzealous guys allow females answer this kwenshion!
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Ricovendetta(m): 9:09am On Dec 13, 2013
I think this ladies want us to go extinct, that's what they really want.
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by squaddy(m): 9:10am On Dec 13, 2013
@gentle mimi...I've heard u...*walks away*
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by GentleMimi: 9:29am On Dec 13, 2013
squaddy: @gentle mimi...I've heard u...*walks away*
Sowie...*shakes his hands*

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by WackyJ1(m): 9:36am On Dec 13, 2013
GentleMimi: @Wacky,pls try not to be a wack as ur username implies.Trust me,i aint ur sister.Your case is hopeless.Pls change ur minsdet so that u dn't end up wif girls who are only interested in ur ggodie bag.And yes,u sound bitter,go figure.I do not need to ''see'',but i can read and understand emotions behind a comment.
And if i sound like a cliche,u def hv a problem cos peeps must hv told u that before.And by the way,u quoted my comment as a reply to my stated opinion,so stop acting like i attacked u first,mbok.

*yawn* boring old cliché
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by dre11(m): 9:38am On Dec 13, 2013
Can!ne:
LADIES ARE ALWAYS UNPREDICTABLE ~

I bought her a nice gift last year, she said she couldn't find the words to thank me. So I bought her a dictionary this year.
She broke up with me.
~ They will argue with you for more than 20 minutes and they will be like "I'm not
~ At 20 - 25yrs, they will be screening guys to date as if it's MTN project fame, and by the time they are more than 28yrs, they will start searching for guys as if it's Gulder Ultimate Search.
~ Every girl always pray for
HARD
WORKING man as husband, but they don't
respond to greetings from Brick layers,
Barrow pushers, etc
~ A lady wearin Brazilian hair of 300k
&complaining of headache.Does she nid a prophet 2tell her dat she's carryin 2plots of land on her head?
killing themselves trying to wear expensive weeve-ons, when they all know that most of us guys don't even know the difference between a Brazilian hair and Darling Yaki.
~ They always want a God fearing
man,but if u are alone in a room wt her nd you start preaching the Gospel,she go say you are a learner
~ The irony of gals! they would
say they want to eat fast food and will reject the gala and la casera u buy for
them..abeg which food fast reach that ??
one... Huh?
guy
seems like you dey vex for them seriously.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by dre11(m): 9:43am On Dec 13, 2013
* just passing around, with my hands on the horn;
oya, sule commort for road joor make i pass *

oya! Ladies make una come answer this kwession oooo
so that we can learn one or two things from una undecided
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by GentleMimi: 9:49am On Dec 13, 2013
WackyJ1:

*yawn* boring old cliché
Dumb egostical comment. *yimu*
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Eberex(m): 9:52am On Dec 13, 2013
Singing craig david 'am walking away...from the troubles in my life.........

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by fijiano202(m): 10:19am On Dec 13, 2013
I think every real woman wants to be appreciated and Loved unconditionally.am not talking abt them oliver twist,i mean a real woman

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by fijiano202(m): 10:25am On Dec 13, 2013
nna men u are a very goodu boy,u are a correct analyst [quote author=Can!ne]LADIES ARE ALWAYS UNPREDICTABLE ~
She broke up with me.
~ Every girl always pray for
HARD
WORKING man as husband, but they don't
respond to greetings from Brick layers,
Barrow pushers, etc
~ A lady wearin Brazilian hair of 300k
&complaining of headache.Does she nid a prophet 2tell her dat she's carryin 2plots of land on her head?
killing themselves trying to wear expensive weeve-ons
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Eberex(m): 10:33am On Dec 13, 2013
fijiano202: nna men u are a very goodu boy,u are a correct analyst

why u dey copy and paste another person thread?
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by pseudonomer: 10:52am On Dec 13, 2013
Yea, I thought I'm the only one. Thank God, it's everywhere.
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by fijiano202(m): 11:02am On Dec 13, 2013
Eberex:
why u dey copy and paste another person thread?
how ,when and where ,are u sure u arent confused?
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Eberex(m): 11:11am On Dec 13, 2013
fijiano202: how ,when and where ,are u sure u arent confused?

i guess i am. Thats a confirmation that the comments i'm reading is really turning my brains. Apology
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Isk(f): 11:17am On Dec 13, 2013
nekaa: we would tell you if we knew. Your job is to convince us that what you have to offer is what we need.
I'v always believed this too.
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Eberex(m): 11:52am On Dec 13, 2013
Isk: I'v always believed this too.
but what i still cant comprehend is why you ladies always looking for issues no matter how small it is. A kind of ''hey! Am here syndrome'
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by ajadek(m): 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
Contumely: The difference between what women say they want and what they go for is like a chasm.
=
The difference between what people say women are attracted to and what I see that happen in our enviroment is like a gulf.

=
One thing that is certain is what the bible says in Ecclesiastes 10:19--- 'that money answers all things'.
=
They say that women love confident men. And i dare say that confidence doesn't emanate from zilch, something informs it. It could be your achievements in life, ranging from educational qualifications to physical attributes and most importantly MONEY.
There is this confidence that you have when you alight from your monstrous posh SUV, even at police check points.

==
Again, you have money people respect you and that respect will subliminally and unconsciously increase your confidence.

Yes, MONEY.
They want a nice dresser, averagely money is involved.
=
=
Women need a caring and romantic man. A penurious man will find romance very difficult and might be aromantic nuisance. OR how can I care for a woman that needs to be operated on because of an inchoate breast cancer when I can't foot the bills? It will be frustrating for both of us, hence she will not be happy and by extension I wont be happy too.
=
I once asked a girl why she stopped attending lessons she said its because of lesson fees, a paltry sum. How else could I have cared best if not to provide it.

=
Women want a God fearing man. A financially okay person will be in the position to serve GOd better.
=

In effect, money makes life easier and a man attractive, every other thing is attendant and ancilliary to it.

=
Only few things are impossible with money.
you said it all
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Francomekus(m): 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
girls need just two things MONEY AND LOVE.
MONEY because girls like what others like,
LOVE because that is what deep down there heart always want.
out of the two a girl will take anyone that a guy offers very well( they always want the choice to be made 4 them).
But the thing is that naija guys know how to give money than love( trust me to give money is easier than to give love)
4 me i always go for girls that has money becos they re cheap targets, ready to take anything that looks like love.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by GentleMimi: 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
fijiano202: I think every real woman wants to be appreciated and Loved unconditionally.am not talking abt them oliver twist,i mean a real woman
Ehen? shocked
idonbilivit!
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by Eberex(m): 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
Am out of idea! Yawning!!!
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by fijiano202(m): 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2013
GentleMimi:
Ehen? shocked
idonbilivit!
gentlemimi wetin happen,what cant u believe?
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by adeyrule(m): 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
crackhaus: I once dated a girl who kept complaining that I don't encourage her to spend the night at my off-campus residence when I was in school. #EncouragementStarted

After spending five nights and having sexx one time out of the five, she started complaining that I wasn't finding her attractive enough. #OperationIfindYouAttractiveStarted

My hormones now on rampage, she started complaining of how I never want to stay up to gist but only want to do it and sleep off from my stress. #UnnecessaryGistingStarted

When she kept gisting about her friends & their boyfriends/fiances, about the guys who constantly ask her out, about the clothes and colour she will wear to the next event she'll attend, and about the new girl in the compound who she thought I was eyeing....I told her its better we spent less nights together because I needed to be reading (just an excuse). She agreed!

But guess what, this whole complain started over again from the top.... Now tell me, what did she really want out of the night time stay?

...Some ladies here will be thinking, "ooh I don't do all that, I'm too busy and mature and bla bla bla...". Well I put it to you guys that a mature 35yr old career woman is only different from a 20-something year old in her ability to keep quiet.
The moment a 35yr old woman opens her mouth to talk or complain, she says and thinks in the exact same way her 20-something year old counterparts do. #TrueStory
she wan get belle fr u ni b lucky u flew bfr tins spoil
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by ugotuf(m): 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
sanb:
·Be your true self and don’t pretend; cos we have the instinct in us to smell pretence from afar;
·When we hurt, we want you guys to listen and resist the urge to offer advice unless we ask for it…i.e.. be considerate, thoughtful, and kind;
·Most of us never forget things;
·DON’T EVER TRY TO COMPARE US WITH OTHER WOMEN; COS WE’RE UNIQUE IN OUR INDIVIDUAL WAYS…(Purposely typed this in caps and highlighted it as well);
.cos we have the instinct in us to smell pretence [/b]from afar? Please! spare us that, 'cos we all know that every woman's sad, dirty and regrettable past experience will always be traced to blind trusts sheepishly vested on openly known pretenders, liars and truce breakers who know how to dangle the carrot you love and tell you the lies you want to hear, while you ignore the good guys and term them -TIMID!. So my sister, you can't smell nothing.

·[b]Most
of us never forget things; grin shocked grin shocked You? that are known to be serially forgetful? that make the same mistakes your elder sisters and friends made? that love to learn, not from others' mistakes but from your own bitter experiences? Oh! please! tell us another story.
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
ugotuf:
.cos we have the instinct in us to smell pretence [/b]from afar? Please! spare us that, 'cos we all know that every woman's sad, dirty and regrettable past experience will always be traced to blind trusts sheepishly vested on openly known pretenders, liars and truce breakers who know how to dangle the carrot you love and tell you the lies you want to hear, while you ignore the good guys and term them -TIMID!. So my sister, you can't smell nothing.

·[b]Most
of us never forget things; grin shocked grin shocked You? that are known to be serially forgetful? that make the same mistakes your elder sisters and friends made? that love to learn, not from others' mistakes but from your own bitter experiences? Oh! please! tell us another story.

In the words of Boys ii Men:

Everytime I try to be the good guy
You take me for granted, throw me to the side
Rather have a man that'll tell you lies
Tell me why, tell me why, tell me why

Why should I be the good guy
And be left for the man that don't treat you right
There's nothing good in being good guys
Tell me why, tell me why, tell me why.
Re: What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
ugotuf:

·[b]Most

In the words of Boys ii Men:

Everytime I try to be the good guy
You take me for granted, throw me to the side
Rather have a man that'll tell you lies
Tell me why, tell me why, tell me why

Why should I be the good guy
And be left for the man that don't treat you right
There's nothing good in being good guys
Tell me why, tell me why, tell me why.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ever Received A Rival's Call? / My Experience With An Online Fraudster / Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.